Disintegration of the tumor in the intestine symptoms
- Stages of
- 1 st stage
- 2 stage
- 3 stage
- 4 th stage
- Question answer
Bowel cancer of the 4th stage
In cancer of the intestine, as well as in other cancers, malignant neoplasm is capable of aggressive growth and spread to other organs and tissues. The pathological process can develop in any part of the large intestine, whether in the caecum (20% of cases), the straight gut (20% of cases), sigmoid colon (25% of cases) or the area of sigmoid colon transition into a straight line (up to 10% of cases).
Bowel cancer of the 4th stage - degree of spread
In this condition, malignant cells affect lymph nodes, neighboring organs, tissues (vagina, uterus, bladder, urethra, pelvic bones) and distant organs, tissues (lungs, liver, bones, etc.) etc.). The neoplasm produces toxic substances, as a result of which the organism is poisoned and its functioning is disrupted as a whole.
Symptoms - stage 4 bowel cancer
Symptoms of this disease are conventionally divided into the
- general weakness;
- persistent slight increase in temperature (about 37 C);
- a noticeable perversion of smells, taste;
- decreased appetite or complete loss of it;
- sharp weight loss;
- allocation at the act of defecation of pathological impurities (mucus, possibly with pus, blood, small pieces of a disintegrating tumor);
- change in the form of feces (ribbon-like, sheep feces);
- the neuralgia sensation of a foreign body in the rectum;
- pains that give back, crotch, rump and coccyx - arise from the growth of malignant neoplasm in the shell of the rectum, rich in nerve endings;
- when the upper parts of the rectum are affected - prolonged constipation, alternating with diarrhea;
- In the area of the anus, as well as the initial sections of the rectum, visually defined (often by the patient) tumors. After germination of the tumor into the muscles, compressing the anus, incontinence of gases and feces is observed;
3) the last stage of bowel cancer:
- severe pain in the abdomen;
- severe pain in organs that have metastasized;
- in patients with the emergence of neoplasm in the bladder, the formation of fistula between the lumen of the bladder or vagina and rectum lumen - during urination or even at rest you can observe the excretion of the vagina from the feces Mass. This eventually leads to the development of inflammation of the female genital organs and cystitis. Often the inflammatory process spreads to the kidneys;
- when the tumor grows into the wall of the urinary bladder during defecation or even at rest, urinary excretion from the rectum is observed.
Diagnosis of this disease
- analysis of feces for occult blood;
- Colonoscopy (examination of the large intestine in order to identify the exact location of the tumor, its size and the production of tissues to determine its histological type);
- general and biochemical blood test (assessment of kidney and liver);
- sigmoid and rectum examination, anal anal area;
- Irrigoscopy (especially for detection of oncologic damage to sigmoid and rectum);
- Ultrasound (ultrasound) of the abdominal cavity;
- CT scan (computed tomography);
- chest X-ray.
Forecast for bowel cancer 4 stages
Approximately 25% of patients with intestinal cancer. at the time of detection of the disease already have a distant metastasis. Unlike other cancers, the size of the primary tumor under other equal conditions (the degree of differentiation, spreading to the lymph nodes) does not affect the prognosis for bowel cancer of stage 4.
About 50% of patients with violations of liver function and hepatomegaly after the detection of distant metastases live 6-9 months. About 50% of patients with single metastatic disease in the liver - 24-30 months. The five-year survival rate is less than 1%.
The decay of the tumor is what it is
Tumor decay syndrome
Oncological diseases have not yet been studied thoroughly, and sometimes unforeseen processes occur in the body caused by cancerous growth of tissues. One of them is the disintegration of the tumor, when pathological cells stop their growth and begin to be excreted naturally. In some cases this occurs in favor of treatment, but sometimes it threatens the life of the patient. Elimination of the malignant focus can occur independently or after some therapeutic procedures such as chemotherapy or radiation irradiation of tissues.
The most favorable process occurs at the initial stage, when the germination to nearby organs has not yet begun, otherwise the tissues separate and enter adjacent organs, resulting in the formation of secondary tumors or metastases with typical symptoms.
After the disintegration began, the task of oncologists is to accelerate this process, make it safe for the patient. To do this, apply some medicines, antineoplastic agents, diuretics, sweatshops.
Disintegration of the malignant focus can be performed favorably and easily, without severe symptoms, when cells are secreted naturally, dangerous is the excretion of cancer through wounds, when ulcerative skin lesions are formed, purulent sacs, or the cancer is separated into other organs, which is considered a serious complication, can be lethal Exodus.
How it works: symptoms
Decomposition of tumor surgery
Decaying malignant tissue is a tumor that has suspended its growth. When a patient chooses starvation for the purpose of treatment, then the body begins to eat to process cells that are of no special importance to him, getting rid of which will not be serious losses. This applies to malignant foci, because at an early stage of the disease, hunger allows a positive affect the treatment, but only if the tumor has stopped its development, the symptoms have ceased. Also, the effect of starvation will depend on the size and location. This is most favorable for a small focus of pathology, with its location closer to the skin.
The main focus is removed surgically, thereafter there is a risk of metastasis, so chemotherapy is prescribed. A tumor that breaks up most often comes out through the skin. The main task at the same time for doctors is the purification of ulcerous cancer exit zones. In parallel, treatment is carried out to exclude the organism from intoxication with cells.
What happens after disintegration
After the chemotherapy, as well as due to disintegration, there can be changes in the body, the following symptoms appear:
- hypochromic anemia;
- toxic liver damage, hepatitis, myocardial damage;
- violation of the psyche, after a suicidal mood, refusal of treatment and eating;
- acute psychosis, other mental disorders;
- Ulcerative manifestations on the skin, metastasis.
When this happens
Stop growth and decay of the tumor
Most often, malignant tissues begin their disintegration after a course of chemotherapy, to which it is directed. There is also an unreasonable, spontaneous disintegration of the cancerous process, which is difficult to determine and can not be predicted before the onset of symptoms. The effect of antitumor drugs leads to the destruction of pathological tissues, dehydration of the body thus contributes, the effect is the same as after prolonged starvation.
The decay is preceded by a stop of tumor growth. Why is this happening? When a tumor grows large, blood vessels can form in it, and oxygen starvation leads to death. This happens for unexplained reasons, after which the decay products are absorbed into the blood, and as in First of all, all toxic substances are removed, then the dead cancer cells come out naturally.
The favorable outcome after disintegration depends on the age of the patient, the magnitude of the malignant process, the functioning of the body, the immune system and the approach to treatment. In some cases, this process should not only be left alone, but also prevented by any options, because of the impossibility of a favorable outcome.
Removal of tissue focus
As mentioned above, it is possible to remove cancerous decomposition naturally or by resorting to surgical treatment. Advantage is given to the first variant, it is quite reasonable, since excretion by autolysis does not contradict the physiological processes of the organism. After fasting you can observe the relief of symptoms, the cancer gradually stops, it is painful, but at the same time the patient experiences discomfort in connection with the lesion of the skin or other organ through which the pathological cells.
With a solid consistency of the tumor, its output is difficult and one starvation will not be enough. Because in parallel, chemotherapy or another treatment option is prescribed.
Clinically, there were cases when the cancer process, which was observed in a man of about 20 years, after a prolonged fasting resolved and there were no cases of relapse. Because there is a need at the present stage to pay attention to such a treatment option that will allow treating cancer even in hopeless patients.
Unfavorable disintegration into the bloodstream can require hemodialysis. But when the diagnosis shows the risk of disintegration it is necessary to carry out prophylaxis.
Hemorrhoids - symptoms and treatment
Enter the site
after visiting the infrared sauna, the tumor disintegrated in the sub-intestine, passed a mass of examination, about the c / t and metastasis visible, the ridge strains me gipoehogenny disk at the level of th22-L1, first the feces were serozeleni, about a week ago was changed to black, analyzes show blood in the stool, Icinon 2x4 time a day does not help, is it possible in this case, surgery or is preparing for houtshemu?
Colonoscopy results: dermal hyperplasia of the mucosa by the ascending shell of the bowel, olihosigm, internal hemorrhoids without signs of thrombosis. In the region of the hepatic angle there is a section of hyperplasia locators, Iopsia.
Esophagogastroduodenoscopy: an endoscopic picture of erosive gastritis in the background of subatrophy of the gastric mucosa with duodenal gastral reflux. on the border of the glandular and flat epithelium the mucosa is minimally hyperplastic, Iopsia2. Mucous in the body and antral part of the stomach is thinned, minimally hyperemic, dinicidal point erosions, and iopsia1.
1 zone of fundus glands
2 particles of the mucous membrane of the transitional zone with focal hyperplasia of the covering epithelium.
C / t abdominal cavity organs: chagal formations not detected.
On a colonoscopy the biopsy while is not present.
Tumor of the uterus - symptoms
Uterine cancer is a life-threatening disease. Often it exists for a long time without any signs. What should alert a woman? Between the appearance of symptoms of a uterine tumor and treatment, it often takes a long time. Symptoms of a tumor of the uterus and ovaries grow gradually, as a result, precious time is wasted.
Symptoms of a tumor of the uterus
- Appearance of excreta. Allocations occur with an admixture of blood, purulent, fetid, the color of meat slops, brown.
- Bleeding. Abundant menstrual bleeding, when a woman does not have time to change the pads, or the appearance of blood in the middle of the cycle or in the period of menopause.
- Pain. This symptom is associated with the proliferation of the uterus with a growing tumor. Localized pain is often in the lower back, lower abdomen, less often in the rectum or bladder.
- Symptoms from surrounding organs: violation of urination and defecation. Occur when the tumor grows into surrounding tissues, or when the tumor grows on them.
Signs of a cancer of the uterus
Malignant uterine tumor has blurred symptoms. Often the appearance of a clearly expressed symptomatology indicates the neglect of the process. For example, offensive secretions force to address to the gynecologist. This is a sign of the disintegration of the tumor, its suppuration. Forecast in such cases is more often unfavorable. The pain also joins in the late stages. The first signs of cancer could be pathological discharge and menstrual irregularity, which are missed.
Symptoms of benign uterine cancer
In the early stages of cancer is successfully treated. His insidiousness in the smoothed symptomatology and belated address to the doctor. To be examined at the gynecologist is necessary at occurrence of any of signs.
Sources: www.oncoforum.ru, womanadvice.ru
Sources: http://www.opuhol-kishechnika.ru/stadii/rak-kishechnika-4-stadii/, http://www.no-onco.ru/opuxoli/rakovye-opuxoli/raspad-opuxoli-chto-eto-takoe.html, http://gem-prokto.ru/publ/opukholi_kishechnika/raspad_opukholi_kishechnika_simptomy/17-1-0-1603
No comments yet!
Share your opinion