How to cure an ulcer in the intestine
How to treat a duodenal ulcer?
Treatment of peptic ulcer is complex, includes diet, etiotropic, pathogenetic and symptomatic therapy. Surgical treatment is also used in the development of complications or inefficiency of drug treatment.
Diet and diet
Proper nutrition is a priority activity, without which further treatment will be ineffective. With an ulcer should:
- relieve stress on the duodenum - foods should not provoke an increase in the release of food enzymes;
- have a gentle effect on the ulcer - since it is a wound surface, the food should not be rough and hard, and should not irritate the mucosa of the duodenum;
- have enveloping properties, create a protective film on the surface of the ulcer.
These requirements are met by table number 1 for Pevzner. This diet determines the recommended and prohibited foods, the way they are cooked and the way they are taken.
Recommended products for table 1 for Pevzner:
- Low-fat varieties of meat and poultry - beef, veal, rabbit and chicken. Due to the low content of fats, th
- Fish is preferable to river fish, since it contains less fat. It is very important to carefully remove the bones, because if they get into the duodenum they can additionally mechanically damage the ulcer.
- Soups - only on broth from low-fat meat to reduce the secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Flour products - black or gray bread, which contains little gluten (a protein flour, which is difficult to digest in the intestines).
- Vegetables - you can almost all vegetables, because they do not contain fat.
- Fruits - are recommended without restrictions, however not in raw form. An exception is a banana, it possesses enveloping properties, it is preferable to use it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Dairy products - low-fat milk, kefir, yoghurts. Reduce the burden on the gastrointestinal tract, contain lactic acid bacteria, which contribute to the normalization of the intestinal microflora.
- Cereals - oatmeal, rice and buckwheat are preferred. Oatmeal contains substances that form a film on the surface of the ulcer, which protects it from the damaging effects of enzymes.
- Eggs - the amount is limited, a day can not more than 2 eggs in boiled form.
- Fats are only of vegetable origin.
- Drinks - fruit compotes are recommended.
Products that are not recommended for duodenal ulcers:
- Fatty meat and poultry are pork, goose, duck. These kinds of meat are heavily digested, a large amount of digestive enzymes is required, which increases the load on the digestive system.
- Fish - mackerel, which is oily, poorly digested. Any fish is prohibited in fried, smoked, salted form.
- Soups with saturated broth - extractives in the broth reflexively increase the production of hydrochloric acid and digestive enzymes.
- Flour products from wheat flour of high grinding - contain a lot of gluten, which is poorly digested. For the same reason, baking is excluded.
- Of the vegetables are undesirable representatives of the family Solanaceae - tomatoes and aubergines (except potatoes), contain substances that irritate the mucosa of the duodenum.
- Immature fruits - contain a large amount of organic acids, which can lead to inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Fat milk, sour cream and hard cheeses are poorly digested.
- Fried eggs and omelets.
- Drinks excluded coffee, strong tea, carbonated drinks, which increase the secretion of gastric and intestinal juice. Alcohol is prohibited in any form. The exception is cognac, which in a small amount (no more than 20 ml per day) contributes to the healing of ulcers.
Recommendations for preparing meals for peptic ulcer disease:
- cooking only for a couple, you can cook or stew foods, fry or cook on an open fire can not;
- dishes should not contain large pieces, all products must be crushed or cooked in the form of puree.
Nutritional regimen with duodenal ulcer:
- 5 meals a day in small portions (not more than 200-300 ml);
- last meal of food 2 hours before sleep - at night the gastrointestinal tract should rest;
- Chew the food carefully - the saliva contains enzymes that begin the process of digestion, and this also contributes to mechanical grinding;
- food temperature is not lower than 20 ° C and not higher than 45 ° C - this allows you to protect the mucosa from temperature changes.
This approach to treatment is aimed at removing the causative factor of the disease. Considering that in 90% of cases the cause of duodenal ulcer is the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, then antibiotics are used for its destruction. In the treatment, a combination of an antibiotic of a series of synthetic penicillins, amoxicillin and a synthetic antibacterial drug metronidazole, is used. With their insufficient effectiveness, a broad-spectrum macrolide antibiotic, metronidazole, is added.
If there is an ulcer bulb of the duodenum, then in etiotropic therapy necessarily include drugs that reduce the acidity of gastric juice. These include proton pump inhibitors (omeprazole) or blockers of histamine H1 receptors (ranitidine, famotidine). This is due to the fact that the bulb is the place of transition from the stomach to the small intestine, and is susceptible to the action of hydrochloric acid of gastric juice. In a complex, this etiotropic treatment is called "triterapia" - amoxicillin, metronidazole and omeprazole are used, or "quadrotherapy" - the same drugs and clarithromycin. For good effectiveness, it is necessary to observe the duration of treatment, which is at least 7-10 days.
After 10 years of fighting the disease, Oleg Tabakov described how he managed to get rid of hypertension.
Ulcer of duodenum for better healing requires the use of drugs to reduce functional load on the body - enzyme medicines that improve the digestion of food (pancreatin, mezim). Also for the astringent and enveloping effect, tablets containing bismuth (de-nol, vikalin), which form Protective film on the surface of the ulcer, protecting it from the effects of gastric juice, bile acids and digestive enzymes. To bind toxins is necessary to take sorbents (fosfalyugel, enterosgel).
This treatment is aimed at reducing the manifestations of the disease and alleviating the condition of the patient. Since the constant manifestation of the ulcer is pain, which can be with spasm of the walls of the duodenum, then to reduce its intensity recommended antispasmodics (no-shpa, drotaverin).
In the case of development of such complications as perforation (breakthrough) of ulcers and bleeding, urgent surgical treatment in a hospital is indicated. The surgeon performs an excision of an ulcer with a gut patch or resection (partial removal) of the duodenum.
At occurrence of though one of symptoms the ulcer of a duodenal ulcer it is desirable to not tighten or delay with visit to the doctor.
How long does the duodenal ulcer heal. Methods, scheme and course of treatment
Posted on: 30 Jun at : am
Do you still tolerate GASTRIT? It is necessary to treat not a consequence, but the cause - says Olga Kirovtseva.
Duodenal ulcer of the duodenum is referred to by the ICD (International Classification of Diseases) of the 10th revision as a class of disorders of the functions of the digestive system and metabolic imbalance.
The causes of abnormalities are the change in the integrity of the mucous membranes and the appearance of ulcers, scars. The more defects formed on the walls of the intestine, the more difficult it is to digest, and the pain syndrome develops more intensively. How to suspend the course of the disease and cure duodenal ulcer?
The treatment regimen of duodenal ulcer is multistage and consists of several directions, including diet, medication and folk recipes for treatment.
Diet with duodenal ulcer
The course of treatment of duodenal ulcers begins with adjusting the habitual diet. The diet contains all the chemical elements necessary for the body and high caloric content, which contributes to the production of proteins, fats, carbohydrates in sufficient quantities. The diet consists of carefully crushed and cooked dishes, which reduces the sowing, spasms in the small intestine and the intensity of the peristals of the gastrointestinal tract.
No more bloating, diarrhea, heartburn, heaviness and other symptoms of GASTRITIS! Our readers for the treatment of gastritis already use this method. Read more
From the menu, too salty, spicy dishes, coffee drinks, horseradish, garlic, fish, meat (in the period of exacerbation) and mushroom broths are excluded.
The basic principles of treatment are hidden in the usual rules of a healthy lifestyle:
- To do this, you must quit smoking.
- Eliminate foods that irritate the mucosa from the diet.
- Limit salt intake to 10 grams per day.
- Get rid of the source of stress and restore the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Refusal of flour products prepared on yeast. Such baking is caused by fermentation on the walls of the intestine, enhances the formation of gas and re-erodes ulcers.
Methods of treatment of duodenal ulcer with medicines
How to cure 12 pseudo ulcer? In addition to dieting, elimination of dysfunction of the small intestine requires drug therapy:
Reduce pain in the middle of the abdomen, above the navel will help:
- Spasmolytic drugs (papaverine, nospa);
- Antacids help to reduce the level of acidity in the duodenum. These include Almagel.
- Covering therapeutic suspensions of the De-Nol and Vis-Nol type protect the mucosa of the duodenum from the effects of excessive suction.
- If the cause is the Helicobacter pylori bacterium, you can cure duodenal ulcer with a course of antibacterial agents (eg, Metronidazole, Tinidazole).
- During remission, gastroenterologists prescribe the intake of vitamin B, methyluracil and aloe extract, as these drugs promote tissue regeneration and scarring of the wounds.
The medication course and the scheme is prescribed by the doctor. Self-treatment is dangerously serious complications.
Folk recipes for duodenal ulcer
Duodenal ulcer much fasterIt is treated when alternative medicines based on the use of herbs and food are added to medicinal recipes. If the course of treatment is selected adequately, the ulcer heals within two weeks from one and a half months.
How to treat duodenal ulcer with folk remedies? There are many recipes for useful infusions, broths from St. John's wort, chamomile, tansy. The fact, for how many heals the ulcer of the duodenum, depends on the frequency of reception of fees. Decoctions and prepared mixtures are used regularly, at the same time, without missing a reception.
So, the prescription of medicine from the century is one of the most reliable, but at the same time simple means for ailment. For its preparation, we clean the plant from the needles and scroll through the meat grinder. The resulting gruel is filtered through a two-layer gauze. Add alcohol and honey for 250 g. Day we keep the mixture in a dark place, after whisking for at least an hour. It is taken infusion from the stoleta 3 times a day for one st. l.
- You are tired of stomach pains, nausea and vomiting ...
- And this constant heartburn ...
- Not to mention the disorders of the stool, alternating with constipation ...
- About a good mood from all this and remember sickening ...
Therefore, we recommend that you read the story of Olga Kirovtseva about her cure from GASTRITA. Read more "
How to treat duodenal ulcer
According to statistics, approximately 10% of the population suffers from gastroenterological diseases. The largest proportion is the ulcer of the 12-типерстной gut.
How and what to treat a duodenal ulcer is offered by doctors today?
If before a surgical operation was considered almost the only way of treatment, today there are less invasive methods.
Duodenal ulcer refers to a group of chronic and progressive diseases. Ulcer is a damage to the intestinal mucosa. Disease is characterized by a change in the periods of exacerbation and remission of the inflammatory process. Not so long ago scientists managed to establish the true cause of ulcer development of the 12-типерстной gut and many other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - this is the bacterium Helicobacter pylori. Substances produced by pathogenic microflora damage the intestinal mucosa and contribute to the development of the inflammatory process. The following negative factors can trigger the process of acute course of the disease:
- Incorrect food. Abuse of spicy, acidic, fried and salty foods, as well as irregular meals disrupt the process of producing gastric juice;
- Taking medication. Irritant effect on the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract is primarily due to the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics;
- Bad habits. Smoking and addiction to alcoholic beverages irritate the mucosa of the 12-типерстной guts;
- Hereditary predisposition. An increase in cells synthesizing hydrochloric acid and a decrease in the release of components of gastric mucus are factors laid down at the gene level.
Over time, the patient may not realize that he has an ulcer of the duodenum, since in the early stages of the disease manifests only a slight discomfort in the abdomen or an easy disorder digestion. If you do not contact the doctor on time with complaints and how to treat duodenal ulcer, the disease will continue to progress and quickly become chronic.
The clinical picture of this disease is similar in many respects to acute gastritis or gastric ulcer. Meanwhile, after discovering the symptoms listed below, it is necessary to hurry up with an appeal to a gastroenterologist for further diagnosis:
- Pain. Often this is the only sign of peptic ulcer. It is localized at the top of the abdomen in the middle or on the right side. Can be stitching, cutting, standing or occasionally appearing;
- Heartburn. Sour eructation with an ulcer occurs both before and after eating;
- The color of the feces. The black color of the stool indicates bleeding in the duodenum, which requires immediate medical attention;
- Nausea and bloating;
- General weakness;
- Sharp weight loss.
Speaking about what to treat a duodenal ulcer, doctors are inclined to drug therapy. During the exacerbation of the illness, the patient should observe bed rest, emotional and physical rest. In the treatment the following groups of drugs are used:
- Antisecretory drugs. They inhibit gastric secretion and reduce the acidity of gastric juice. Such medicines include omeprazole, pariet, famotidine, ranitidine and gastropepine;
- Preparations containing bismuth. Suppress the activity of Helicobacter pylori, creating a protective film on the mucosa. These include vikalin and de-nol;
- Prokinetics (trimedate, motilium and cerucal). Improve the motility of the 12-colon;
- Antacids (maalox, almagel and phosphalogel). Used for the appearance of heartburn, neutralize the aggressive action of hydrochloric acid.
In addition to the treatment of peptic ulcer, analgesics and antispasmodics are applied, as well as preparations that improve the nutrition of the mucous organ.
Balanced nutrition is an integral part of a person's full health. But how to treat a duodenal ulcer with a diet? A special gentle diet helps to reduce the main symptoms of the disease, hinder its chronization and promote a speedy recovery. Therapeutic diet with duodenal ulcer implies:
- 5-6 meals a day in small portions;
- Eating meals and sparing food processing (boiled meat and fish, sour-milk products, wiped vegetables with low fiber content, boiled porridge);
- Abundant drink (not strong tea, broth of a dogrose, non-acidic fruit drinks and compotes).
From the diet of the patient should be categorically excluded fried, spicy, pickled, fatty and salty dishes, carbonated drinks and alcohol, sour fruits and berries, and strong coffee and juices. There is also a refusal to smoke.
Find out more on the topic
- How to treat gastroduodenitis Approximately half of patients who have undergone gastrointestinal diagnostics find gastroduodenitis. Without proper treatment, the disease can develop into a chronic form. As well as
- Than to treat a stomach ulcer One of the actual problems of medicine for today is peptic ulcer. According to statistics, with such a problem, 6-15%
- How to treat erosion of the stomach Under erosion of the stomach is meant superficial damage to the mucous membrane of the organ. Experts in the field of gastroenterology found that this phenomenon occurs when an imbalance
- Than to treat a gastritis of a stomach Gastritis - illness of 21 centuries. Irregular nutrition, stress and bad habits provoke the development of unpleasant symptoms of gastritis. How and what to treat
- How to treat gastritis in children As in adults, gastritis in children is a very common disease. Most often, the disease occurs during the period of intensive development of all
Sources: http://www.infmedserv.ru/stati/kak-lechit-yazvu-dvenadcatiperstnoy-kishki, http://zhkt.guru/yazva-dvenadcatiperstnoy-kishki-12-yazvennaya-bolezn/lechenie-9/sposoby-shema-kurs, http://terapevtplus.ru/gastroenterologiya/lechit-yazvu-dvenadcatiperstnoj-kishki/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion