What to cure parasites in the intestines
If there are parasites in the intestine: the symptoms of the problem
There are a number of factors that say that a person has parasites in the intestine, the symptoms can be varied. Even a change in appearance and a failure in the operation of internal organs are a signal to be examined for the presence of parasites. In children, they are more common than in adults. This is due to the fact that young children take dirty hands and toys in their mouths.
Signs and Symptoms
If intestinal parasites have appeared in your body, this will not go unnoticed. The signs of their presence are quite obvious.
Symptoms of parasites are often confused with other diseases. There are cases when people are engaged in self-treatment and treat absolutely other diseases, and parasites continue their activities. For prevention, doctors recommend starting the treatment of many diseases with the cleansing of the body from parasites. It is worthwhile to understand in detail how to get rid of parasites, as well as the reasons for their
The most common symptoms of the appearance of parasites:
- Constipation. It is one of the most popular signs. For example, such parasites as worms have a special shape and large dimensions, thereby blocking some digestive organs.
- Diarrhea. It is caused by parasites that produce hormones that lead to frequent liquid feces.
- Gases. Being in the small intestine, the worms cause inflammatory processes, which are accompanied by gases and swelling. This symptom can be felt for a long time, until you begin to cleanse the intestines from parasites.
- Joint and muscle pain. Helminths are able to move around the human body in search of more comfortable places to live. They can settle in muscles or articular fluid, thereby causing acute pain and even inflammation.
- Allergic reaction. Parasites in the intestine secrete substances that can lead to an organism reaction characterized by the release of elevated doses of eosinophils # 8212; cells that are protective. All this leads to tissue irritation and allergies.
- Fretting with teeth. This symptom is most often manifested in toddlers in a dream, it is also called bruxism. It is characterized as a reaction of the nervous system to internal stimuli.
- Fatigue. The person, in whose organism helminths appeared, often experiences constant fatigue, lack of sleep, apathy, it is difficult for him to concentrate his attention on work.
- Weight change. The weight of a person can both increase and decrease if the intestinal parasites live in the body. A person experiences either a constant feeling of hunger, or a decrease in appetite.
If you find yourself or your loved ones similar symptoms, you need to seek medical help.
Than the parasites are dangerous
Helminths and other parasites have tremendous vitality and fertility: they are able to save up to several thousand larvae for one day only, can adapt to different habitat conditions and survive even in extreme circumstances. Many of them can live in your body, not letting themselves know.
One of the main goals of parasites is the body's immune system, as they devour leukocytes. Parasites consume vitamins and other useful substances necessary for the functioning of the body, disrupt the digestive processes, since they release special substances that give them protection. Dysbacteriosis is a consequence of the vital activity of worms. Parasites of the pancreas can lead to malfunction of the organ.
With extreme caution, it is necessary to treat parasites in pregnant women. According to statistics, every fifth future mother is infected with them. Most often these are ascarid larvae. They are able to penetrate the fetus. Such children are born with low weight and low growth rates. Therefore, one should not postpone treatment in the long run. Parasites require urgent elimination.
Currently, physicians have invented various synthetic drugs that provide complete cleansing of the intestines from parasites. Drugs come in different groups and directions. To get rid of parasites in the intestines, to overcome parasites of the pancreas, it is worth remembering that medicines should be prescribed only by a doctor.
To choose the right treatment, it is necessary to pass tests of feces. Currently, there are more than 70 varieties of parasites, and preparations for getting rid of each of them are assigned different.
For treatment and purification of the intestine from parasites, most often prescribe nemozol, feed, pyrantel.
Purification of the body from parasites
Treatment of worms should be carried out in stages. If your intestinal system has got rid of parasites, their massive death has occurred, then this entails their decomposition and deterioration of your state of health. At home, use a variety of herbs, improvised means. Treatment of the house does without synthetic means. There are a number of sparing methods of cleansing the body at home.
- Take flax seeds and cloves and rub them in a coffee grinder or mortar in the proportion of 10 pieces of flax to 1 part of cloves. The finished powder is consumed 1 spoonful per day, adding it to the food. Apply the drug for a month, alternating 3 days of use with 3 days of rest.
- Excellent cleaning of the intestines from parasites is done by powder from the root of ginger, added to the milk. Proportion: 1 teaspoon of substance per 50 ml of milk.
- Well fights with worms tincture of garlic and lemon. To prepare the product you must insist 2 heads of garlic and 1 lemon in 1 liter of boiled water. You can add 1 spoonful of honey.
The use of these drugs will help get rid of worms. After such cleansing, the body will need a large amount of minerals and vitamins. In the pharmacy for this purpose you can buy vitamin complexes and herbs.
Prevention of the appearance of worms
In order not to experience all the unpleasant feelings caused by helminths, it is necessary to observe elementary rules that will protect you from this as much as possible:
- Follow the rules of personal hygiene, wash your hands often.
- Spend daily cleaning of the room, both dry and wet.
- Products are heat-treated, vegetables and fruits washed with special means.
- Keep an eye on the hygiene of your pets, monitor their health and periodically conduct a course of preventive treatment for parasites.
Prevention mainly consists of hygiene, both personal and residential.
Having studied the symptoms and methods of getting rid of parasites, it is worth remembering that you can not prescribe yourself treatment of parasitic infection yourself. After finding the first signs, get a doctor's advice. Symptoms may be false.
Only a combination of all the techniques will give a wonderful result and ensure the health of your body. Knowing how to get rid of parasites provides you with a healthy future.
Intestinal parasites in humans
Signs and symptoms of intestinal parasites
Intestinal parasites can live in the intestines for many years without causing any symptoms. When this occurs, the symptoms include the following:
- Abdominal pain;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Gases or bloating;
- Dysentery (loose stool with blood and mucus);
- Rash or itching in the rectum or vagina;
- Abdominal pain or tenderness of palpation;
- Feeling tired;
- Weight loss;
- The appearance of worms in feces.
The causes of the appearance of intestinal parasites
Basically, the reasons for the appearance of intestinal parasites in humans include poor compliance with personal hygiene rules.
The following factors increase the risk of getting intestinal parasites:
- Life or visiting areas, which are known to be affected by parasites;
- International trips to the countries of the Third World and Southeast Asia;
- Poor sanitation (for food and water);
- Poor personal hygiene;
- Age - children and elderly people are more likely to get infected;
- Contact in children's institutions;
- Weakened immune system;
- HIV or AIDS.
Diagnosis of intestinal parasites
Your doctor is obliged to ask if you have left the country lately and whether you have recently lost weight. If your doctor assumes that you have contracted intestinal parasites, then you will be asked to undergo one of the tests.
- Fecal analysis (study of your stool) can determine both helminths and protozoa. Samples of feces should be collected before you start taking any antihelminthic drugs or antibiotics. Several stool samples collected at different times may be necessary to detect the parasite.
- "Scotch" test determines the eggs of the pinworm. First, the lab assistant touches the rectum several times with the adhesive tape, then analyzes it under a microscope.
Your doctor can use barium x-rays to diagnose more serious problems caused by parasites, although this test is usually not required.
Variants of treatment of intestinal parasites
Your doctor will choose the drug that is the most effective against your intestinal parasites. You may need a single dose, or you may have to take the medication for several weeks. Be careful to take the medication exactly as prescribed, or it may not work.
Additional and alternative methods of treatment of intestinal parasites
Conventional medical procedures help to get rid of parasites faster and with fewer side effects than most alternative therapies. Alternative treatment of intestinal parasites in humans can be helpful, along with conventional medications as a supplement. However, your doctor should find out what is causing your problems before starting treatment. The following nutrition guidelines can help you prevent re-infection.
Nutrition with intestinal parasites
Avoid simple carbohydrates, such as those in refined foods. Eat fruits, juices, dairy products, sugar and all but honey.
Eat more raw garlic, pumpkin seeds, pomegranates, beetroot and carrots, which are traditionally used to kill parasites. In one study, scientists found that a mixture of honey and papaya seeds cleared the intestines of parasites in 23 of 30 cases. Drink plenty of water to rinse the gastrointestinal tract.
Eat more fiber that can help get rid of worms.
Probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacilus Plantarum, Saccharomyces boulardii, bifidobacteria - take one or two meals a day between meals) will help keep your digestive tract healthy condition.
Digestive enzymes will help restore your gastrointestinal tract to a normal state, which makes it an unfavorable place for parasites. Papain is an enzyme from the papaya plant, which can help kill worms. Take 30 minutes before or after eating.
Vitamin C (250 to 500 mg twice daily) or, if the vitamin is well tolerated, much more at higher doses, reaching 6000 mg per day in healthy adults - supports the immune system. Reduce the dose of vitamin C if diarrhea develops.
Zinc (20 - 30 mg per day) - also helps to maintain the immune system.
Herbs for the treatment of intestinal parasites
Herbs strengthen and tonify all body systems. As with any therapy, you should consult your physician to diagnose the problems before starting any treatment. You can use herbs in the form of dry extracts (capsules, powders, teas) or tinctures (alcohol extracts). People with alcoholism should not take tinctures.
Many herbs used to treat intestinal parasites have toxic side effects. They can not be used in conjunction with other medicines. Use them only under the supervision of a qualified physician. Your health care provider can recommend you a herb that is effective for this type of parasite that you have found. Some of the herbs that your doctor can consider include:
- Oregon grapes
- Curled Mint
- Black walnut
Methods of cleansing the body of parasites
Clears from parasites for 1 course thanks to tannins. It heals and protects the liver, heart, lungs, stomach, skin, protects against parasites from decay in the intestines, neutralizes eggs of parasites due to bear bile.
Monastic antiparasitic tea is a remedy that helps get rid of ALL types of parasites.
Monastic antiparasitic tea is a remedy that helps get rid of ALL types of parasites. So, you do not need to undergo diagnostics, you can just go through the full course of treatment - 21 days (3 weeks), and you will be cleared of any parasitic organisms.
Very interesting! Thank you!
It is known that parasitic infections provoke the development of intestinal constipation and biliary tract spasm. If this barrier is not eliminated, then the antiparasitic substances in the literal sense simply do not will reach parasites and will be blocked (then the treatment of parasites in the body will be ineffective). Therefore, any schemes of antiparasitic treatment should begin with the cleansing of the intestine and the restoration of the normal patency of the biliary tract.
Sources: http://prozhkt.ru/simptomy/parazity-kishechnike-simptomy.html, http://pancreatit.info/kishechnye-parazity-u-cheloveka/, http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/5352112/post286655002
No comments yet!
Share your opinion