How to treat colitis intestines at home
Therapy for colon colitis: symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
One of the most common gastrointestinal diseases is intestinal colitis. symptoms and treatment with folk remedies have been known for a long time. This disease is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the large intestine. For reasons of origin, the types of colitis are different:
- ulcerative, infectious;
- ischemic, radiation;
- medicinal or toxic.
By the nature of the course of colitis is classified as acute and chronic. Acute arises abruptly and proceeds with pronounced symptoms. The chronic form is stretched for a long time and the periods of exacerbation are replaced by remission. The problem is treated with medicines and diet therapy, and the treatment with folk remedies is not forbidden.
Symptoms of chronic colitis are manifested by sensations of overfilling and squeezing in the abdomen. Defecation brings relief in colic, but sometimes soreness is prolonged for 2-3 hours after bowel movement. The chair is fastened
If the large intestine is hit on the right side, it leads to a loose stool. Left-sided colitis causes constipation. Acute manifestations bring with them a constant rumbling in the abdomen, sharp pains, constant urge to defecate, diarrhea.
Since the balance of the intestinal microflora is violated towards the predominance of putrefaction, the smell of bowel movements changes. It becomes fetid. With prolonged colitis symptoms of avitaminosis are manifested: a vision disorder, cracks in the corners of the lips, excessively dry skin and mucous membranes.
Treatment of colitis
Deciding how to treat colitis. the doctor will necessarily apply complex measures, while acting on the cause of the disease and eliminating the consequences. Treatment of colitis with folk remedies will perfectly help to eliminate the harmful effects of the disease in parallel with medicamental methods.
Herbs in colitis can be used in many ways # 8212; they can brew and drink a decoction or use as part of an enema:
- When treating colitis with herbs, inflammation is well removed from the yarrow tincture: in a thermos pour 1 liter of boiling water 75-80 grams of herbs, insist 24 hours, drain. The resulting liquid in enameled pots should be evaporated halfway, cool to room temperature. Add 30 grams of medical glycerin and alcohol. The received structure to accept on 30 drops for 20-25 minutes prior to meal.
- Helps to get rid of nausea and normalizes digestion infusion of fresh ginger root, grated: 2 h. l. mass pour a glass of steep boiling water, insist in a thermos for 4 hours. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 4 r per day.
- In the normalization of digestion in the treatment of colitis in the intestines at home, basil: 1 tbsp. l. herbs pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, insist in a thermos for 3 hours and strain. Take 2 sips of 4 p. the day before meals.
- Folk remedies for diarrhea suggest using a decoction of wormwood, cherry berries or pomegranate crusts: 50-60 g of raw material pour 300-350 ml of boiling water and heat on a water bath for 20-25 minutes. Infuse 1 hour and strain. Decoction of wild cherries drink 2-3 sips each, every hour. Wormwood infusion take 2 tbsp. spoons, and pomegranate # 8212; 50 ml before meals for 3 weeks.
- Pour in a thermos 500 ml of boiling water and cover 2 tbsp. l. herb St. John's wort, insist 40 minutes. Take 50 ml for half an hour before meals up to 4 times a day. Course # 8212; not more than 3 weeks.
- In the treatment of exacerbation of intestinal colitis, folk remedies are mixed in equal parts with sage, centipedes and chamomile, 3 h. l. mixture pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, cover and let cool. Strain and drink in small sips for a day.
- Heat for 15 minutes. on a water bath 3 tbsp. spoons of sage, marigold or chamomile (something to choose from), filled in 1 tbsp. boiling water. Cool, drain, squeeze, add boiled water to the original volume of liquid. Use for enemas, adding 1 tbsp. l. honey. This composition helps to reduce the inflammatory processes in the intestine. The same broth, but without honey, you can take half a glass 3 times a day after eating.
When dealing with the treatment of colitis in the home, do not forget about proper nutrition. All dishes irritating the intestines are forbidden:
- fried food, bran bread and other products with bran;
- raw vegetables, concentrated fruit juices;
- spices and spices, animal fats, pork and beef.
Vegetables and fruits are baked or softened for a couple, from the first dishes, soup-mashed potatoes are preferred. All food should have a gentle consistency and moderate temperature. Colitis is a frequent occurrence in gastroenterological pathologies and can accompany gastritis and small bowel disease. Before deciding how to cure colitis. it is necessary to undergo examination for the presence of concomitant diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. In no case can you make a diagnosis and prescribe a treatment. Do not overestimate the possibilities of traditional medicine. Some reassure themselves that, treated with herbs, it is a panacea for all the ailments. Herbs can also have contraindications, as with medicines.
By trusting yourself to official medicine, you can be sure that colitis of the intestines, symptoms and treatment the people's means of which are known for ages, it is much easier now to cure modern preparations. And herbs can be of great help.
An acute or chronic process that occurs in the large intestine is called "colitis" in medicine. Therapy of this disease is carried out in a complex and under the supervision of a doctor. But in some cases, if the patient has a moderate symptomatology, then you can use non-traditional medicine. Treatment of colitis with folk remedies implies the preparation of decoctions, infusions or microclysters based on natural components. For example, the herbs that are painted here are effective http://pishchevarenie.ru/tolstaja-kishka/kolyt/lechenie-kolita-narodnymi-sredstvami.html. they effectively help with colon colitis. However, before embarking on therapy of intestinal colitis, you need to make sure that there is no allergic reaction to the plant ingredients used.
Symptoms and Causes
Symptomatic colitis of the intestine is distinguished depending on the form of the course of the disease # 8212; chronic or acute.When the disease worsens, the patient observes discomfort, stomach pain after eating, increased walking or running.The chair becomes unstable (constipation is replaced by diarrhea and vice versa). Fecal masses in colitis are characterized by the presence in them of veins of mucus, having a greenish tinge or completely without it. The acute form of colitis is accompanied by flatulence, bloating and heaviness in it after eating.
In chronic inflammation of the colon, the patient is disturbed by the following symptoms:
- rashes on the skin of the skin, which occurred with toxic intoxication of the body as a result of problems with evacuation;
- increased gassing;
- weak condition, headaches;
- discomfort in the abdomen after exercise;
- diarrhea or constipation;
There is an inflammatory process of the large intestine for the following reasons:
- getting into the body of an infection;
- alcohol abuse;
- poisoning with toxins;
- genetic predisposition;
- various intestinal diseases;
- use of certain types of medicines;
- allergic reaction.
Cure colitis of the intestine can be both medicines and folk remedies at home. Alternative medicine offers a variety of effective recipes that can cope with this ailment. The most popular remedy for intestinal diseases is infusion based on chamomile, which has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. To prepare the broth it is necessary to insist, large spoons of chamomile inflorescences in a liter of boiling water and mix them with honey (80-100 g). Drink three times a day for a month and a half.
You can treat colitis at home with the help of St. John's wort. For the preparation of the drug, it is necessary to mix the vodka with the main component in a proportion of one to five and leave to infuse for two weeks. Further, the infusion is filtered and taken two to three times a day for 40-50 drops. The most effective recipes for the treatment of intestinal colitis include such herbs as: mint, chamomile, caraway, bird cherry, licorice, fennel, mountaineer's roots, St. John's Wort, hernia roots, etc.
An effective tool for the therapy of the inflammatory process in the colon is a microclyst on the basis of honey and chamomile.To prepare the medicine, you need to pour a large spoonful of chamomile inflorescences with a glass of boiling water. Cool the liquid and add a teaspoon of bee products to it. Do microclysters with 30-50 ml of broth, stretching the course for 8 procedures.
Many patients get rid of colon colitis with oats. To make a remedy on its basis, you need to soak for four hours 100 g of oatmeal. After the time has expired, add a liter of boiling water and boil until the oats begin to thicken. You can add a small amount of salt and sugar to taste. The broth should be filtered and consumed throughout the day before meals or instead.
Treatment of colon colitis with herbs is gaining popularity, and folk healers offer another recipe based on herbal medicine. To make it, you need to take a centiple, sage and chamomile for one small spoon and brew them in a glass of boiling water. Use a tablespoon throughout the day at intervals of two hours. After one to three months, the dosage is reduced, and the time intervals are extended. This folk remedy is harmless, therefore it can be used for a long time.
Navigation by records
How to treat colitis of the intestine
Colitis occurs ulcerative, infectious, ischemic, medicinal and some others. As follows from their names, the reasons for the development of this disease are numerous and, as a rule, several at once. It can be an infection, uncontrolled reception of antibiotics, eating disorders, problems with blood supply, radiation radiation, allergies, parasites and other factors.
For any reason, colitis of the intestine produces similar pathological processes. The integrity of the mucous membrane is damaged, resulting in inflammation. The infection joins, which aggravates the situation even more. The damaged zone swells and contracts the vessels located side by side, increasing the damage. At the same time, body temperature rises, pain, diarrhea, swelling, constipation, and blood in the stool.
The gastroenterologist or the coloproctologist can diagnose intestinal colitis. To do this, they use stool analysis, irrigoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, and colonoscopy.
Treatment of intestinal colitis begins with a diet that includes a sufficient amount of protein food (about 100 grams of protein), a reduction in the proportion of fats and carbohydrates in the diet (about 20 and 100 grams, respectively), a ban on a very hot or cold food. Fatty meat and sausage products, legumes, butter and confectionery products are excluded from the diet.
After that, find out the cause of the disease, and on this basis determine the most rational treatment. If the fault is caused by an infection, prescribe antibiotics. If drugs are the cause of colitis, they are canceled.
Chronic forms of intestinal colitis are treated with spasmolytics, for example, no-sphy, intestinal motility regulators, antidiarrheal (imodium) and anti-inflammatory (sulfasalazine) drugs. When treatment is ineffective, glucocorticosteroids are used. In addition, prescribe physiotherapy, psychotherapy, spa treatment.
How to quickly get rid of a hangover at home
Anyone who experiences a hangover, understands its cause and wants to quickly bring your body back to normal.
Sources: http://prozhkt.ru/lechenie/narodnye-sredstva/kolit-kishechnika-simptomy-narodnymi-sredstvami.html, http://www.rantac.ru/kak-lechit-kolit-kishechnika-v-domashnix-usloviyax/, http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-914239-kak-lechit-kolit-kishechnika
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
First name *
. Tekt *