What to do if there was a birthmark on the labia
A mole on the sexual lips of a woman is hidden from extraneous views, as only a woman can know about her existence. By its presence, it is customary to judge the temperament and sexual preferences of the possessor. Nevertheless, the appearance of any nevuses requires close attention, especially if their size significantly exceeds the permissible parameters. If the mole, located in such an intimate place, differs non-standard sizes, you should regularly inspect it..
- 1Typical causes of emergence
- 2Types of moles
- 3Classification by form
Typical causes of emergence.
A mole on the labia may be absent for an extended period of life, after which it appears unexpectedly and begins to increase in size. This phenomenon is an essential reason to immediately consult a doctor to check the tumor for good quality.
Often, the processes that take place in the body of a woman, become the primary cause of the appearance of such skin pigmentation in an intimate place, which was absent earlier. There is no causeless formatio
- Displacement of the hormonal balance in any direction. This can serve as such processes as pregnancy, puberty or various pathologies, which often cause a change in the concentration of hormones in the body.
- Excessive exposure to ultraviolet light, which has an equally negative effect on the body, causes the appearance of moles in different places.
- Heredity - a frequent situation is the genetic predisposition of the woman's organism, in the result of which moles appear on her body, exactly repeating their location in one of the parents.
- Illnesses, such as pathologies of the stomach or liver, can lead to various kinds of pigmentation, including on the labia.
Types of moles
In medicine, there is a certain classification, which is subjected to neoplasms throughout the body, including on the labia.
Usually birthmarks are divided into the following types:
- Frontier. In this case, the cells of the neoplasm do not go far under the layers of the epidermis, but are concentrated at the boundary of the upper and deep layers.
- The epidermal. The accumulation of pigmentation cells is on the surface of the outer layer.
- Intradermal. The cells are located in the connective layer.
Classification by form.
In addition to the nature of the arrangement, moles are usually divided into species depending on their shape. Each of the neoplasms in this case differs in its features and unique appearance, according to which it is customary to judge the potential danger.In medical practice, it is customary to distinguish the following types of moles:
Each of these groups has a number of subspecies, the definition of which should be performed by a doctor after diagnosis. Any skin lesion can be potentially dangerous.
Hanging moles, called papillomas, are convex formations on the labia, the color palette of which can range from pink to bodily. Serious illnesses do not cause, but because of rapid growth can become a hotbed of unpleasant sensations due to constant trauma.
The main reasons for the formation of hanging moles on the labia:
- hormonal disbalance;
- stress and avitaminosis.
Pigmented spots as the second largest subspecies of moles that appear on the labia are considered acquired or hereditary. Can differ in size, but it does not pose a danger to life. However, it requires close attention in case of a change in size or color palette.
Another kind of moles is black. This option is infrequent, but it can be much more dangerous than the first two groups. Usually this pigmentation has the correct form and differs uniform coloration.
The following variants of black moles are distinguished depending on the causes that caused them:
- Dysplastic, which features a lubricated appearance, asymmetry and swollen edges. Danger of degeneration in melanoma.
- Melaniform shape, convex with distinct edges. Dangers to life is not.
- Melanoma - this kind of moles distinguishes soreness, bleeding and a sharp change in size. Is a malignant formation, life-threatening.