It is believed that the melanoma nevus, unspecified, is formed during intrauterine development. In newborns, they are almost invisible. They can appear much later. Melanoma formations are formed due to melanocyte. They are usually benign. They have the property of appearing and changing their form..
- 1Benign melanoma neoplasms
- 2Visual characteristics of melanoma nevi
- 3The danger of transformation
Benign melanoma neoplasms.
Melanoma nevus in most of the benign direction. Although these pigment spots are usually congenital, they appear on the body after birth.
You can see the birthmarks:
- in newborns, about 10%;
- but in people from 10 to 25 years - 90%.
In people aged up to 25 years old birthmarks can change in size. Some people with melanoma nevi can have 40-50 pieces. In medicine, this is considered a sign of a high risk of melanoma. Therefore, it is required to follow the development of such neoplasms.
If pigmentation spots begin to appear in adulthood, this should be the reason for careful consideration of t
These tumors may appear and disappear.
If you count them in humans:
- After 25 years of age, approximately 40 pigment spots can be detected;
- but after 30 years of these spots can remain half as much;
- and in the older age of melaniform neoplasms in general there.
They appear at the age of 25-30. Usually they appear in people with white skin and do not cause harm to health, since they have a benign character. Only some of them can be transformed into melanoma. To prevent the appearance of melanoma, it is recommended to use a sun protection cream and not to abuse sunbathing and tanning in the solarium.
Visual characteristics of melanoma nevi
Moles that appear at birth are usually small and have a point size. With the growth of the child, a mole grows without causing harm to health. Melaniform neoplasms are different, they are united by the fact that melanin accumulated more in places of their appearance than in other parts of the body.
Birthmarks distinguish the following characters:
- In the boundary form there is a small knot with a flat surface. This new growth can be 5 cm in diameter.
- The appearance of the dermal form is always accompanied by the appearance of small pimples on the body. Such a pigmented spot has an external smooth and dry appearance. Rarely, but sometimes the surface of the formation may have small irregularities.
- When the surface of the birthmark is decorated with bristly hair, then these are manifestations of a mixed species.
- The type is distinguished by a bright, intensified pigmentation in the center with indistinct edges.
- Congenital are the pigmentless nevi. The outer has an asymmetric appearance. Its shape can be oval or round.
- Birthmarks with a blue or blue color. It differs clearly outlined boundaries of the hemisphere. The spot is soft without hair, but with a tight skin. Education parameters are no more than 1 cm. Place of localization - face, neck, lower leg and buttock.
- Ota's species is localized mainly on the face. They differ in dark blue color and can merge.
- Hair pigmentation is formed mainly on the hands and feet. The edges of the mole have large uneven parameters.
- Sometimes on the skin may appear in a large number of nodules. Their color can be light or dark. They are called "linear nevus".
- The epidermal appearance of the nevus is accompanied by growing stiff hairs.
- Fibroepithelial type has a leg.
The danger of transformation.
Pigmented birthmarks appear as benign and do not cause damage to health. But they can be transformed into malignant formation.
The highest degree of risk can be in species:
- border crossing point;
- blue type;
Particularly dangerous are the formations on the lower part of the body. The melanoma nevus of the trunk requires careful attention to their appearance. Close monitoring will help to not miss the moment of appearance of malignant education.
It is very difficult to independently identify changes in the direction of malignancy. Consult a doctor for advice if any changes in the condition of the mole have been noticed.
This can manifest as:
- expansion of parameters, appearance of a vague contour;
- feelings of discomfort in the place of manifestation;
- the appearance of tingling or itching;
- change in color, the appearance of black or blue tones;
- The surface may become rough and begin to peel off.