Causes of the appearance of moles on the head in the hair of a child
A mole on the head may form under the hair or not. Usually these are benign neoplasms that do not pose a danger to human life. But under the influence of external factors or negative processes in the body, the mole can become an oncological disease on the head in the hair. Sometimes this happens in babies. If any formations are found in a newborn, a special examination should be carried out..
When moles on the head or other part of the body appear, one must observe the process of its development. If she began to increase greatly in size or is often injured, you need to see a doctor. The specialist will decide on the method of treatment or removal of the nevus. Particular attention requires a large mole.
- 1Reasons for education
- 2Features of moles on the head
- 3Neoplasms of a red color
Reasons for education.
Neoplasms on the skin can appear from birth or arise during life. The greatest attention should be given to large and growing education.
Why do they appear and how does it affect the body? There is no un
Several factors can influence the formation of moles on the head. Entire groups can form.
The main reasons are:
- Hereditary predilection, which is transmitted from blood relatives. Moles on the head may be flat, unobtrusive or large convex.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays. It can be sun rays or a solarium.
- Sharp fluctuations of a hormonal background can provoke occurrence of a birthmark on a head. It affects people of different age categories, especially adolescents or pregnant women.
- Negative effects of radiation or X-rays lead to the formation of nevi, very often these neoplasms have the property of regenerating.
What kind of moles appears most often on the head:
- flat pigmented spots;
- convex birthmarks are quite large. Sometimes they are called papillomas;
- nevus of sebaceous glands.
According to all their characteristics, moles on the head are analogues of new growths located elsewhere on the body. They can also be reborn or stay on the same level for the rest of their lives.
Features of moles on the head
What can a nevus on the head mean? The appearance of a nevus on the head requires from the person a definite care and observation of his development.
Features of care will be as follows:
- Choose a mild cleanser if the new growth appears on the scalp.
- Carefully brush your hair, so as not to injure the birthmark. For this, it is better to use soft massage brushes.
- Do not use abrasive products for scalp care.
- It is forbidden to remove, pick any nevi on your head.
- Observe the size and with a sharp increase in growth, consult a doctor. Especially observe the birthmarks growing in the hair follicles.
We must ensure that children do not try to scratch it.
What signs will there be in the degeneration of the neoplasm? At risk are patients whose relatives suffered from melanoma, skin cancer. But with timely access to a doctor can get effective treatment, a complex disease will not cause much harm to health.
When a nevus appears on your head, you need to pay attention:
- on the growth process, how fast it is;
- in what state is the surface of the nevus. Whether there was an ecdysis, a pain, can, the surface became dry;
- A dangerous symptom is the appearance of bloody discharge.
It is very dangerous to remove a mole yourself.
Neoplasms of a red color.
Birthmarks of red or pink may appear on any part of the head. What is their peculiarity and how are they called? How quickly do they increase in size? Specialists such a kind of nevi are called angiomas. If the location of her location is at the site of the lymph nodes, she will have a prefix of lymph.
Features of red moles on the head:
- Two kinds of moles are defined. They can be cavernous or simple.
- The appearance of a nevus of red color is often overlooked. And this entails non-observance of special rules of care and there is a possibility of getting injuries.
- It is impossible to exclude the degeneration and development of the disease. And then it can not be removed.
How to prevent the growth of this kind of moles on the head:
- when any spots appear, if they do not pass in a short time independently, you should consult a doctor;
- the possibility of degeneration of angioma into a malignant tumor is rather small. But still it exists, so you can not self-medicate.
If this kind of nevus is injured, bleeding will begin. In this case, infection can enter the body through the wound. Therefore, patients with angiomas on the head should be extremely cautious and prevent any damage to their integrity.