How to handle a remote birthmark
After removing the mole than smearing can be? This issue often arises after the operation. Of course, you need to look after the rest of the wound, but you should know how to do it correctly. On the human body, birthmarks often appear. Some have a lot of them, others have less. They can be large and flat or, conversely, convex. Most often they are benign tumors, but there are also dangerous specimens among them. In the process of life they can be reborn. After removing moles, than to smear the skin around? Than to process wounds after removal?.
- 1Deletion procedure
- 3Scars and scars
- 4Removal methods
Often patients go to the hospital for the removal of tumors. You can do this only in a specialized room and with the participation of doctors and special equipment.
Operative intervention is carried out in several ways. But irrespective of this, shramids remain on the body. In some cases, they are almost invisible, while in others they are slightly larger.
Sometimes people decide t
What you need to know before removing a mole:
- Before you remove the birthmark, you need to visit a doctor. If necessary, carry out laboratory tests, take tests.
- Only need to contact a medical institution. Although such services offer some beauty salons.
- You may need to consult an oncologist.
- Only after the conclusion of the doctor and the established possibility of removing the nevus can you begin this procedure.
- Be sure to follow all the recommendations of the doctor as the wound heals.
How should I take care of the place of removal of the birthmark? What tools can I use? What should I do to prevent infection? These tips should be given by the doctor who performed the removal.
But there are general recommendations:
- complete healing takes 2-3 weeks. If the mole was very large, this process will be longer;
- In the first 7 days, a dry crust appears. It can not be torn down or taken off;
- it is forbidden to wet and smear with creams, ointments;
- After a week on the body, the crust will fall off itself or it can be removed. This period is approximate;
- at the place of removal there will be a noticeable pink spot, which will gradually pass;
- you need to take care of this place. He should not fall under the sun's rays, get injured;
- when finding such a place on the face using a special protective cream, the level of protection should be at least 60;
- To apply special ointments it is necessary only at occurrence of an infection of this place. Still can appear allocation of a liquid, pus, in this case it is necessary to address to the doctor and he will appoint or nominate treatment. It is better to treat the wound with prescribed medications;
- if the operation was performed with a scalpel, antiseptic treatment of this place should be performed;
- for this use hydrogen peroxide or other antiseptics. The treated area should be covered with a sterile bandage;
- you may need to use an ointment to resorb the scars.
If the site of removal of the birthmark formed a wound that does not heal for a long time, it is necessary to visit a medical institution.
Scars and scars.
What care is required for the removed moles? After removal of the nevus, a scar sometimes remains. Usually this happens at a fairly large depth of the neoplasm.
In this case, during post-operative care, care must be taken to ensure that infection does not enter the wound. With long-term healing, a scar may appear, but usually they pass without additional measures.
But if you need help, use:
- Special plasters with a silicone base. You need to wear it for a long time. The principle of its action is to worsen blood circulation, because of which the scar will disappear.
- Apply special ointments, which contribute to the resorption of scarring and scarring.
Choose a method of getting rid of any education on the skin should a specialist.
This will depend on:
- method of removing a mole;
- the size of the scar;
- place of its location on the body.
One of the main conditions for the appearance of wounds or scars is the way to remove the birthmark. Modern medicine offers a choice.
Previously, we used standard excision, and now there is an opportunity to apply:
- A liquid nitrogen.
When choosing one of the methods you need to consider:
- the location of the nevus;
- individual characteristics of the patient.
Most often, scars, scars or wounds appear during normal surgical intervention. If you do not take timely measures, the scars will become rough and get rid of them will be difficult.
After the operation, the wound should not bleed and puffiness develop. If such signs are observed, the patient may be left in the hospital.
Choose the most suitable way to help the doctor. He will also determine the depth of the neoplasm, mainly from this and will depend on the method of removal. Before this, a patient examination will be necessary to rule out the possibility of complications.