Melanosis of Dubreia
The localization of pigmentation, if you have Dubreuil melanosis, is the skin of the face and head, hands, neck. It appears light and dark spots. This pathology is considered precancerous. Insidious disease. Can develop slowly, for example, for about 20 years, or maybe a year. There is no consensus on this pathology. Some experts believe that this is a nevus, others argue that these tumors are senile dermatosis. But to treat it necessarily..
- 1What is the danger?
- 2Causes and symptoms of the manifestation of the disease
- 3Forms and stages of pathology
What is the danger?.
The pathology of the melanosis of the Dubreia is manifested by a focus of 2 to 5 cm in size. spots appear with clear boundaries, but they have different shapes with uneven edges, but their surface is flabby. It is localized mainly on the open areas of the face and head, on the neck sometimes on the hands. Very rarely, but the lesion can be formed, for example, in the mouth.
The lesion focus may not change the outlines and chromaticity for
Some areas are densified, can flake and grow in volume. Such manifestations testify to the evolution of pathology, that is, the transition to a malignant form.
The disease is mainly observed in the elderly with white skin, it strikes:
- women over the age of 60;
- men with 50 years.
Pathology is not common. It grows slowly.According to the international classification, melanosis of Dubreia is a precancerous pathology. These spots can be the initial stage of malignant disease, in which atypical cells accumulate in the neoplasm. But these cells do not germinate into neighboring tissues.
Causes and symptoms of the manifestation of the disease
As well as for what reason appears melanosis of Dyubrea, it is not precisely revealed. The collected information is considered to be indirect.
The most likely indirect factors that contribute to the emergence and further development of the disease:
- Long-lasting effect of ultraviolet on open skin areas. The long-term effect of ultraviolet radiation in people living and working in areas with hot climates. Melanosis can appear in lovers of beautiful sunburn.
- Mechanical damage to the skin.
- Very dry skin.
The appearance of skin melanosis is promoted in the same way:
- Failures in the activity of the endocrine glands.
- Frequent nerve disorders.
- Poor nutrition, which provokes metabolic disruptions.
- Insufficient intake of vitamins C and B in the body.
Symptoms of development:
- The spot begins to change color, darker areas appear.
- The boundaries of the spots become uneven.
- On the surface there are papules and nodules.
- During the progression there is a thickening of the pigmented formation.
If the patient calls for help on time to prevent the development of a cancerous tumor, everything will be fine.
Forms and stages of pathology.
A brown spot can appear on an open area of a person's body and a long period does not bother him.
As a rule, the definition of the disease is made in appearance:
- Evenly elevated, that is flat. It has practically no volume. It differs only in color.
- Knot-lofty. This is already a clear precursor of a cancerous tumor and it is the most dangerous. In this form, lesions of different heights are formed.
Pathology is distinguished as:
- Diffuse - its appearance is associated with a violation of biosynthesis. It appears on the skin and on the mucous tissue.
- Focal - its occurrence is considered the result of failure of reproduction of cells of the dermis only in a certain area.
In turn, the focal form of melanosis of Duble is:
- The physiological form is more typical for the population of Africa.
- The pathological form is localized on one organ, appears as a result of the occurring changes in the cells.
Most often, the development of the disease is observed in the elderly. As a rule, malignancy does not begin immediately, but after a certain period of time. That is, development begins very slowly. Initially, the spot size increases slightly. Then the chromaticity begins to change, dark areas appear. Then begin to appear nodules, papillomas.
The entire process of transition from the disease of melanosis to a melanoma passes through certain stages:
- The first one is called efelid. At this stage, the number of pigment cells-melanocytes increases.
- The second is called her lentigo. With it, active accumulation of atypical forms takes place.
- The third is dysplasia. With it occurs ingrowth into the skin of atypical melanocytes.
For what reasons there is a transition to melanoma, to the end is not known. Presumably, the trigger may be trauma or insolation.