Treatment of microsporia in humans at home
Microsporia in humans is a disease of the skin, the development of which leads to fungi, treatment is possible both at home and in the hospital. Usually trichophytosis occurs on the scalp. However, some types of ringworm are found on the back, chest, arms and legs..
The most effective treatment is ringworm folk remedies. However, it is worth noting that self-medication is dangerous, and before using any folk remedies, it is necessary to consult a dermatologist.
- 1Features of treatment depriving
- 2Treatment of follicles with ringworm
- 3Treatment of depriving young children
Features of treatment deprivingHow is ringworm treated? If manifestations of lichen can be seen on the skin, then antifungal creams and ointments will help get rid of this pathology. The dermatologist will advise you on the most effective medicines..
It is possible to completely get rid of lichen manifestation within a month.
If the lichen is formed on the scalp (her hairy part), then getting rid of it will be much more difficult. Here, an
If the ringworm is diagnosed, the doctor can recommend treatment with folk remedies.
Well-established compress of apple cider vinegar. To achieve maximum effect, it is better to apply a compress at night, bandaging the affected skin with a bandage of dense tissue. Only then will vinegar penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, destroying all pathogenic dermatophytes there.
But to be treated by folk remedies, as already noted above, is necessary only if they are prescribed by a dermatologist.
As a rule, he assigns decoctions of the following plants:
- rose hips;
Good help from depriving medical baths made from broth of herbs. But the duration of baths should not exceed 10 minutes, and the water temperature - no more than 40 degrees.
Treatment of follicles with ringworm
Almost all skin diseases in the initial form can be cured by folk medicine. This also applies to ringworm.
Among the traditional medicine, which help from such a disease as lichen, are the following:
- Scaly skin areas are recommended to lubricate up to 6 times a day with tincture of calendula, onion juice or burdock oil. To get the best result, the affected areas of the skin should be exposed to ultraviolet radiation.
- Well-established recipe for rubbing injured places with raisins proved to be a good one. For this, it is required to take raisins, preferably dark varieties, then cut the berries across and flesh rub the affected areas.
- It is helped by a tincture made on the basis of garlic (take 500 milliliters of vodka and 100 grams of garlic, and then insist on the mixture for seven days). The result will be almost lightning fast, but the garlic flavor will last a long period of time. Especially if we take into account the fact that when bathing with garlic, we do not recommend swimming for seven days. Also, instead of tincture, you can prefer the juice of garlic, the effect will be almost identical.
- If the sharp smell does not bother you, then treatment with birch tar will do. This natural antiseptic is recognized as official medicine, so it can be purchased at a pharmacy. To prepare ointment on the basis of tar, it is necessary in a ratio of one to one to mix butter and tar, and then put a bandage on the affected area. It is advisable to do this procedure at night, since tar has a sharp odor.
- Also helps with ringworm tincture based on propolis. Mix 250 grams of vodka or alcohol with 50 grams of propolis and insist 7 days in a dark place. After these procedures, the skin will quickly recover, and the hair will begin to grow again.
- Itching and irritation perfectly removes vinegar (only apple). Undiluted vinegar is recommended up to six times a day to lubricate the flaking speckles of lichen.
- In the affected areas you can rub cranberry juice, the result does not have to wait long.
- Tincture of celandine also helps to get rid of lichen. Of course, celandine is a poisonous plant, but if you use it neatly and not in children under three years old, these procedures help in the shortest possible time to cure the deprivation. If you do not have a ready-made tincture in your home medicine kit, then replace it with a decoction of celandine grass. Gadgets with broth are recommended to be done up to four times a day.
- Aloe is also used to treat ringworm. This tool is popular due to its availability. To get rid of lichen, it is recommended to take an aloe leaf, cut it along and 3 times a day to lubricate the affected areas with juice.
Treatment of depriving young children. Well-proven remedy for treating depriving small children is an ointment made from birch buds. Ointment can be prepared at home.
To do this, you must perform the following actions:
- 3 hours a day for seven days to heat the interior fat.
- Obtain the resulting fat and cool it.
- Rub birch buds with interior fat.
- The ointment is applied to the affected areas of the skin at least three times a day for ten days.
If the disease is not gone, the course of treatment can be repeated (only after consulting a dermatologist).
I would like to note that the treatment of skin diseases by traditional medicine for children is excellent. But without consulting a dermatologist, you can not proceed to treatment.
The doctor, after a thorough examination and determining the cause of the deprivation, will recommend the most suitable folk remedy in each particular situation..