Does it scratch and how much
Does it scratch the liver? It all depends on the severity of the disease and the characteristics of your body. In rare cases, the disease can occur without itching. As you grow deprived of physical sensations still appear..
Does it scratch the skin? You can answer briefly. Yes, it itches. However, there are several varieties of lichens. Fortunately, they are not all infectious and are not always transmitted from animals, as we used to think, or by airborne droplets. Sometimes the appearance of deprivation is facilitated by not quite the usual factors. Let's take a closer look at the types of lichens, the causes of their occurrence, and we will answer this question in detail.
- 1General information about lichens
- 2Manifestations of different kinds of depriving the body
- 3Prevention and treatment of lichen infections
General information about lichens.
Lichen infection is easily recognized.
Some areas of the skin change color, they blush. Also, a person has burning or itching. Some species are capable of delive
Stages of manifestation:
- skin color changes;
- a spot is formed single or strewn with a rash;
- there is discomfort in the form of itching;
- deprive changes color to bright red.
Depending on the place of appearance and the ways of getting into the human body, the lichens are divided into certain groups.
Types of lichens:
- Ringworm. Often appears on the scalp. The skin blushes at the lesion. The hair that grows on the spot breaks off. Hence the name of this type of infection. This herring itches. Serious medical treatment is required.
- Pink. On the body appears a spot of pinkish color, around it appear smaller spots. Lishay is not dangerous, but it can be accompanied by itching. The pink form of infection often passes by itself.
- Multicolored. Its name was due to the peculiarity of appearing in different colors. The spots on the skin are like pigmentation. Its second name is the sunshine. It is the sun that often provokes its appearance. Under its influence, the development of fungal infection begins. It can itch, but can pass without special unpleasant sensations.
- Flat. It causes severe itching if it is started. It appears "nodular" spots. They itch and flake. For him, our immunity answers (although to some extent he is responsible for all kinds of lichens).
- Shingles. The most painful and complex. It affects the skin of a person and is accompanied by severe pain. Responsibility for this deprivation is herpes zoster (chickenpox). Does this ring itch? Itching occurs during the initial stage of the formation of vesicles and during the healing of sores on the skin.
Manifestations of different kinds of depriving the bodySo, one common symptom of deprivation on a person's body is an itch of varying degrees of severity. But sometimes, depending on the characteristics of the body, the symptoms can manifest only skin signs without any special physical sensations.
External signs of lichens:
- Shingles. A small rash appears on the skin, it turns red and swells. Next, bubbles are formed, filled with liquid. Over time, they burst, at this place crusts form. This deprivation is always accompanied by increased pain. The patient may have pain in the area of rash and fever.
- Multicolored (pungent). First a pinkish spot appears. It rises above the skin. Further, the spots become larger, and they change color. The color range varies to a tan color. The spots have visible uneven borders. The diameter of one speck can reach 5 mm. With the development of the disease, the spots are grouped and flaky.
- Pink. Appears on the body, mainly on the chest, abdomen, back. The disease begins with a pink spot up to 2 cm in size. It has the form of a circle or an oval. Over time, the color changes to yellow. The pink form of lichen can spread throughout the body. A characteristic feature is that they never merge with each other.
- Red. It is grouped on the abdomen, back and in the limb folds. It consists of nodules of blue and red hues. In the center of the node is a fovea. Over time, the nodes merge into plaques, forming a mesh pattern.
- Ringworm. The diameter of the spot is up to 4 cm. Covered with crusts and scales, under them wet, inflamed skin is found. The shape of the spots is rounded. The main places of appearance are the head, neck, hands and trunk. If such a deprivation starts, it grows and begins to rise above the skin and fester.
Prevention and treatment of lichen infections.
Any skin problems require a visit to a dermatologist. The information contained in the article is for informational purposes only.
Each species has its subspecies.
To prevent lichen infection, it is recommended to follow certain rules.
With pink deprivation it is necessary:
- timely cure colds;
- take vitamins;
- avoid hypothermia;
- avoid drinking and smoking.
In herpes zoster, it is recommended:
- strengthening immunity;
- hygiene compliance;
- proper nutrition;
- taking medications for local and internal use.
With multi-colored lichen, there is often a re-infection.
To prevent this, you must:
- mandatory disinfection of personal clothing (washing at high temperatures, iron treatment);
- Use antifungal shower gels and shampoos.
Ringworm requires the following measures:
- isolation of patients;
- people who have been in contact with an infected person need to be checked;
- to exclude contact with homeless animals;
- regularly look at the fur of pets;
- when a trichophytosis (ringworm) is found, it is recommended that someone from the family be thoroughly disinfected.
Red flat lichen requires the following actions:
- mandatory intake of vitamins;
- strengthening immunity;
- timely treatment of respiratory diseases.