Than one can treat lichen except medication
Than to treat deprive? This question is relevant for any person who has encountered such a problem. Modern pharmacy offers a wide range of effective drugs for the treatment of lichen. The effectiveness of therapy largely depends on the timely identification of the root cause that contributes to the appearance of the disease. The presence of lichen on the skin is caused not only by infection with the fungus, but also by certain types of viruses. The detected pathogen determines the further tactics and duration of treatment..
- 1Diagnosis is an important stage of treatment
- 2Traditional methods of treatment
- 3Traditional medicine
Diagnosis is an important stage of treatment.
Than to treat a deprivation at the person, the doctor on the basis of the data of the anamnesis determines. The complex of diagnostic measures carried out during the survey period allows to identify the cause provoking the appearance of the disease, as well as the type of pathogen, its resistance.
Treatment of fungal infection in most cas
The appearance on the skin of peeling stains of unnatural coloring is the reason for immediate application for qualified medical care. In time, the treatment started is the key to successful therapy in a short time.
For consultation you can contact the following specialists:
In fungal skin lesions, there are symptoms similar to allergic and autoimmune diseases. In some cases, one specialist's consultation is not enough. This moment is especially relevant for people who have systemic diseases of the immune, endocrine, digestive system.
The complex of dermatological analyzes includes the following procedures:
- Visual examination of affected skin. An experienced specialist can easily determine the nature of the disease based on the patient's existing symptoms and complaints.
- Iodine test. Treatment of affected areas with iodine determines the presence of fungal skin lesions. Iodized areas are rubbed with alcohol. The spots, which retained a brown color and loose structure, indicate a possible fungal disease.
- Use the Wood Lamp. A common type of diagnosis used in dermatology. When the epidermis is affected by a fungus, spots of a golden-green or reddish-yellow hue are displayed (depending on the type of pathogen).
- Soskob from the affected area of the skin. Collection of material with subsequent research on the nutrient medium will confirm the doctor's assumption about the nature of the disease.
- General blood analysis. The presence of fungus or antibodies to the virus in the blood determines the extent of infection and further treatment tactics.
Traditional methods of treatmentThan to treat a deprive, the doctor after reception of results of analyzes defines or determines.
Traditional therapy includes the use of the following medicines:
- antimycotic agents of local action;
- antifungal agents of systemic action (with extensive damage to the skin or in severe cases);
- antiseptic solutions for local skin treatment;
- antihistamines, which reduce the severity of clinical manifestations;
- antiviral drugs (if infected with a viral infection);
- sedatives, reducing itching, normalizing the work of the nervous system;
- immunomodulators of synthetic and plant origin;
- vitamin complexes;
- probiotics, restoring the balance of intestinal flora in the treatment of hormonal and antibacterial (with secondary infection) drugs.
Effective means of depriving the dermatologist appoints taking into account the patient's age, general condition and individual characteristics of the organism.
Despite the fact that fungal skin lesions have similar clinical symptoms, the identified type of pathogen determines the specificity of the treatment.
Ringworm is the most aggressive type of fungal infection. The disease is contagious. It is sent by contact-household way. People often become infected with animals that are kept in unsanitary conditions. The disease is difficult to treat because of the high resistance of the fungus to environmental factors. Ringworm is more affected by children (due to frequent contact with animals).
If found on the face, limbs, scalp red patches of scaly should immediately begin treatment. The dimensions of the spots rapidly increase, involving healthy skin in the inflammatory process. If the focus of inflammation is localized in the hair, the affected area of the hair should be cut.
When depriving (shearing), the following treatment is prescribed:
- Antimycotic agents for external use. Ointment Clotrimazole, Mikoseptin and other analogues.
- Antiseptic solutions for the treatment of lesions. They include iodine, a solution of brilliant green, manganese-potassium solution (manganese).
- Antifungal preparations of systemic action in view of the particular aggressiveness of this type of pathogen (trichophyton). Fucis, Terbinafine, Nystatin - effective means against lichen.
- Additional treatment of the scalp with a shampoo containing antifungal agents. Nizoral is an effective medicine against lichen.
- Immunomodulators, stabilizing the immune system. As an additional therapy from depriving a person is prescribed Immunal.
- Homeopathic preparations are a part of the main therapy. The natural plant components that make up the drug increase the resistance of the body. For example, Viburkol (candles).
To remove the lichen (red), you can use the following drugs:
- Antifungal agents for local skin treatment. Use ointment Mikozoral, Lamikon (spray from lichen), Vishnevsky ointment, Wilkinson ointment, Candide (cream). Vidal's milk is an effective chatterbox against lichen on the basis of salicylic, boric acid, sulfur and other components.
- Antifungal agents of systemic action are prescribed in most cases. Showed Griseofulvin, Terbinafine and other antifungal analogues.
- Antiseptics in the form of a remedy Cytale, tar soap, salicylic alcohol.
- Antihistamines and sedatives are indicated in case of severe itching. Some of them are not compatible with antifungal drugs.
- Analgesics in severe pain syndrome. For example, Analgin, Nurofen.
- Vitamin complexes and biologically active additives contribute to a speedy recovery.
- Physiotherapy increases the effectiveness of treatment. Ultraviolet irradiation or a quartz lamp kills the fungus. Against depriving also electrophoresis and seawater help.
Treatment of this type of lichen is carried out according to a similar scheme. Therapy is supplemented with drying preparations in the form of zinc ointment, chinchillas Tsindol. Absence of stressful situations, hypothermia of the body, correction of nutrition - the defining moment in the treatment of depriving.
Pityriasis (color) deprivation is a disease of people suffering from increased sweating (living in hot climates, specific autoimmune diseases, tuberculosis, costs of the profession).In most cases, pityriasis is an aesthetic problem, without disturbing the general state of the body. In such cases, the use of hygienic medicines with antifungal, antiseptic properties is indicated. The affected skin can be treated by treatment with salicylic or resorcinol alcohol diluted in water (1 h. l. alcohol per 100 g of water), Furacilin (7 tablets per glass of water), glycolic acid, sulfuric salicylic ointment, Nitrofungin ointment, soda solution. Effective chinese water. Observance of personal hygiene, ultraviolet irradiation, priority use of natural fabrics in clothing (underwear), balanced nutrition and timely treatment of systemic diseases prevents the occurrence of this pathology. In severe cases and chronic forms of the disease, antifungal agents of systemic action are prescribed according to the standard scheme.
Pink lichen (roseola scaly) - a disease that develops with reduced immunity, due to hypothermia, under stressful situations, as a post-vaccination complication. Pink lichen (pityriasis) is not contagious. The tactics of treatment are somewhat different from the standard scheme. Therapy is aimed at eliminating symptoms (pink spots), activating immunity, restoring the work of the nervous system. For the treatment of pink lichen on the body, use zinc-based drying bolts, lotions with natural extracts of plants. Additionally, it is possible to process spots with Castellani liquid. Water procedures, as well as stay under the sun's rays, should be limited to full recovery.
Shingles is a disease of a viral nature of origin (a kind of herpes). It is characterized by the presence of bubble rashes on the skin. It affects not only the skin, but also the nervous system. Shingles suffer from elderly people, with a reduced immune status, after suffering severe diseases of the hormonal, endocrine, nervous system. The danger of the disease is the risk of frequent inflammation in the body, impaired sensitivity and coordination of movements. In addition to rashes, there are unpleasant symptoms from the gastrointestinal tract.
In the treatment of herpes zoster along with antifungal therapy antiviral (Acyclovir, Lavomax, Laferobion and other analogues) are used. The effectiveness of therapy depends on the form of the disease (in most cases, chronic). Gentle mode of day and nutrition, the absence of stressful situations and hypothermia contributes to reducing relapses.
Traditional medicine. Before the advent of antifungal synthetic drugs, folk medicine was widely used against lichen.
The most common folk remedies are the following:
- Solidify. They treat affected areas 2-3 times a day for two weeks. Because of the unpleasant odor, it is better to carry out the procedure in the evening. As an alternative, you can use turpentine.
- To remove the lichen, you can burn with newsprint. It should be burned in a plate. The burnt paper leaves a brown liquid behind it, which helps to remove the lichen.
- Lishay can be treated with raisins. It is necessary to grind a raisin of raisins in a gruel and rub it into the lesion center several times a day.
- Effective means of depriving - celandine. The juice of this plant is treated with peeling spots several times a day until complete recovery. An allergic reaction should be considered.
- Garlic from depriving. The stubble on the body is processed through the garlic paste. Corrosive garlic juice often causes an allergic reaction. Use it with extreme caution.
- Lemon slices can cure a person's lichen within 2 weeks. They should be applied on the body in the form of applications for 20 minutes. Citric acid causes severe irritation. Use with extreme caution.
- To cure lichen in a person can be a condensation formed on the glass window frame. This method was widely used in the last century. Droplets of formed moisture are lubricated with lichen.
- Quickly cure lichen can vodka with iodine, mixed in equal proportions. Such a suspension is well treated with fresh rashes.
- Birch tar is also treated for rashes. This is the best natural cure for lichen. He can clean it up quickly. Birch tar is a part of many cosmetic products for the treatment of lichen.
Traditional medicine is used symptomatically as a supplement to the main treatment regimen. Any decision taken should be agreed with the attending physician. Completely cured disease will not cause a relapse in the future. Any fungal infection is treated under the strict supervision of a doctor. Adequate therapy and regular consultations are the key to successful treatment..