Methods of treating solar deprivation at home
Among the skin diseases is widespread sunworm, its treatment at home takes a lot of time and needs strict adherence to all recommendations. Sunworm is a dermatological disease, the heyday of which falls on a warm season. Ugly stains cause both physical and psychological discomfort. For the treatment used medical products and recipes of traditional medicine, they quickly and effortlessly remove unpleasant stains. However, there is no need for inpatient treatment, because all procedures are carried out at home..
Treatment of sunny lichen consists in the correct combination of topical agents and oral preparations. The most effective are modern sprays and gels. The duration of treatment depends on the degree of development of the disease.
- 1Methods of treatment
- 2Methods of home treatment of solar depriving
- 3Duration of treatment
Methods of treatment.
At the first signs of the appearance of spots on the skin should contact a medical institution. Only a dermatologist can accurately establish the diagnosis and
Usually the doctor is not limited to a simple visual inspection, you will have to pass tests and undergo special studies:
- iodine analysis of Balzer (in contact with the affected area, an alcohol solution of iodine will color the skin much more than a healthy skin);
- check on the Bénier symptom (with a slight touch, the skin begins to peel off);
- microanalysis of scraping (scales of the epidermis hide the cause of the disease);
- diagnosis by luminescent method (the fluorescent lamp detects the foci of the disease by staining them in brown, dark yellow or green with a bluish tinge).
For a quick recovery the doctor can prescribe:
- Means against inflammation.
- Preparations against the fungus, for example, Orungal or Ketoconazole.
- Antiviral medicines.
- Compresses or baths with medicinal herbs.
- Ointments or therapeutic gels intended for application directly to the affected area.
Methods of home treatment of solar depriving
In practice, ointments, creams and gels from lichen have proved to be very good, since they act directly on the hearth of the disease.
A dermatologist will prescribe one of the following topical agents:
- resorcinol alcohol;
- salicylic alcohol;
- salicylic ointment;
- Sulfuric ointment;
Many medicines are specially created to overcome the sunshine, while home therapy takes a minimum of time and effort. The choice of means for treatment depends on the level of development of the disease and the areas of the body that are stained. In this case, the patient may have an individual intolerance to the drug.
This choice has justification at the expense of significant advantages:
- they have a more effective method of application, which allows therapeutic substances to fall on every millimeter of the stain and penetrate deeply into the structure;
- irrespective of the surface of the affected areas, the gel is applied evenly;
- after application on the skin does not leave a greasy film, which is very important in the summer, when some parts of the body are always stripped.
Consider some of the medicines in more detail to determine their principle of action and the basic substances that are involved in the fight against fungal infection:
- Clotrimazole. This antifungal agent is topical, it is a white ointment. The main active substance - clotrimazole, except for it in the presence of: polyethylene oxide, nipagin, methylparaben. The principle of the agent is the violation of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is one of the main elements of the cell membrane in fungi. This process worsens their permeability, and then causes cell lysis at all. The ointment is applied to the affected areas with a uniform, even and thin layer 3 times a day. Often, the course of therapeutic treatment is about 4 weeks, it all depends on the degree of development of the disease.
- Ketoconazole. Ointment, also acting directly on the affected area, which contributes to a speedy recovery. By the principle of action is not much different from the previous drug. It has a fungistatic effect, and inhibits the biological production of ergosterol in fungi.
- Orungal. The drug is used to combat fungal infection. The active substance is itraconazole. It has the form of capsules - this is one of the few substances of the oral type. Dosage and duration of treatment is determined only by the attending physician, they depend on the severity of the course of the disease.
Duration of treatment.
The sooner after the appearance of the first signs, depriving the dermatologist of the examination and prescribing the treatment, the sooner it will be possible to overcome the fungal disease of the epidermis. If you correctly select local medications and combine their reception with medications for oral administration, then the condition will improve significantly, and the treatment process will be faster.
If you let the disease go by itself and abandon the hospital, then in any case there will be negative consequences:
- the duration of treatment will increase several times;
- to the fungal lesions of the skin will join the infection;
- further we will have to use antibiotics, which adversely affect the protective mechanisms of the body;
- a large concentration of antibacterial agents will cause a decrease in immunity, which may cause a repeated epidermal injury.
From this it follows that when a pink, brown or yellow spots of asymmetric form appear, you should visit a dermatologist. Cure an easy form of "beach sickness" can be local means.
Sunworm is a serious pathology that causes discomfort and unpleasant sensations, and most importantly constant feelings about the appearance, which greatly presses on the psychological state. Therefore, when spots appear, you need to see a doctor, and as quickly as possible..