Recipes with celandine for treatment depriving
Few know that the celandine from lichen possesses truly unique properties that can relieve the symptoms of the disease in the shortest possible time. This medicinal plant can be bought at the pharmacy or can be prepared independently using flowers or its lower part (stem, roots). However, it should be remembered that the plant is considered poisonous, so the treatment depriving the celandine should be done with special care and only after consulting a specialist..
- 1Indications for use
- 2Recipes against lichen with the addition of celandine
Indications for use.
Purity is a number of useful properties, due to which it is actively used in the treatment of many dermatological diseases. It is believed that the plant can be used for any kind of depriving, but the greatest effect from its use is observed in fungal varieties of pathology (shearing and pityriasis). Also, the plant has proven itself with scaly lichen (psoriasis).
The effectiveness of celandine in depriving therapy is achieved th
- has anti-inflammatory properties;
- eliminates severe pain and minor pain;
- fights against bacterial, viral and fungal pathogenic agents.
The greatest benefit from grass is achieved in the initial stages of the disease, when the symptoms are not so pronounced, and the inflammatory process is negligible. In folk medicine, in therapy depriving celandine use both the upper flowering part and the roots of the plant. In some cases, grass stems may be needed to make a home recipe.
Self-collection of celandine can be made in the period from May to June.
From its individual parts can be prepared:
Many people are interested in the question of whether it is possible to smear celanditis with foci of inflammation during deprivation. It is possible, but for this it is necessary to break the stem and daily to smear the affected area with the juice of celandine.
Recipes against lichen with the addition of celandine
Considering the fact that the herb is poisonous, one must use it very cautiously in the therapy of the disease. It is advisable to consult a doctor about the use of celandine, as well as its dosage. An incorrectly chosen dose of a plant can lead to very serious consequences.
Broths with the addition of celandine are widely used in the treatment of lichen varieties.
There are several recipes for its preparation:
- Method 1. Take about 20 grams of grass (in dry shredded form) and a glass of water, which you need to fill the plant. On a low heat for 15-20 minutes to cook the broth, using the "water bath". Then the resulting infusion should be left for one hour, allowing it to cool. After this, drain the broth and pour into a glass container. Keep the product recommended in a cool place for no more than 2-3 days. Ready broth wipe the focus of inflammation, using a cotton swab. This method allows you to eliminate itching, reduce swelling, and reduce inflammation of the skin in just a few days.
- Method 2. Decoction, prepared according to prescription number 1, can be used by adding it to the bath. In this way, a person can derive skin psoriasis. To take a bath is also suitable herbal collection, including celandine, oregano, hawthorn, as well as chicory.
There are several recipes that are popular among adherents of traditional medicine:
- to get water infusion, you need to pour the shredded parts of the plant (20 grams) with one glass of boiling water. After the agent has cooled, they can blot bubble elements of the rash with hair loss. This method also perfectly displays herpes on the skin of a person and the manifestation of a colored lichen;
- alcohol tincture of celandine is prepared by mixing, l of the plant (in the shredded form) and vodka. The drug is infused in a cool dark place for two weeks. Accepted inside.
In deprivation therapy, self-prepared ointments with the addition of celandine proved themselves well. They are used for external use.
The most popular recipes are:
- Method 1. To prepare the ointment, the ground parts of the grass (about 40-50 grams), petrolatum and lanolin (30 grams each) are taken. All is carefully mixed and the obtained mixture is wiped out by a focus of inflammation.
- Method 2. Take the viscous fat in melted form and mix with celandine juice. It turns out an ointment of medium consistency. Keep it recommended in the refrigerator for a long period of time. It rubs the affected area of the body at least twice a day.
Typically, for the preparation of tinctures requires alcohol (vodka) and the time during which the contents are infused. Tinctures are usually taken orally according to a certain dosage.
The following recipes are popular:
- Recipe 1. It is necessary to take the celandine in a crushed form and place it in a glass container, while filling the plant with vodka. Tincture is placed in a cool dark place, daily shaking the contents of the can. After three weeks, the tincture is taken and taken twice a day, 10 drops a day. It should be dissolved in a tablespoon of water and taken 20 minutes before eating. This method is excellent for treating psoriasis.
- Recipe 2. It is a kind of tincture, for the preparation of which instead of vodka used cottage cheese. Take a glass of chopped celandine, as well as a glass of sugar. Everything is thoroughly mixed and tied in a piece of gauze to the knot. The contents are placed in a large glass jar and filled with cooked curd. Capacity is put for a month in a cool place. Periodically tincture should be checked for the formation of a mold. It should be deleted. After a month, the contents of the canister are filtered and placed in another clean container. The tincture is stored in the refrigerator and is used daily 3 times a day before meals. The dosage is 50 ml. This method is well established in the treatment of varicolored lichen.
To deduce varieties, depriving the celandine should be used in a certain dosage. They should be used very carefully, due to the content of poisonous substances in the grass. Therefore, it is important to remember that the plant can not only heal, but also maim.
In general, traditional medicine is skeptical about folk methods of treating lichen and other diseases. After not revealing the exact cause of the disease and not having passed the necessary diagnostics, a person can significantly harm his health.
It is also important to remember that in treating the disease with folk remedies, including celandine, a special attention to their use should be paid to people who have certain violations in the work of internal bodies.
Thus, the risk group includes:
- Small children;
- pregnant and lactating women;
- aged people;
- people with allergies;
- adults and children with chronic pathologies.
Use of celandine is contraindicated in the following problems in the body:
- with the violation of the nervous system, as well as neurotic diseases;
- with diseases of the respiratory and cardiovascular system. For example, with angina pectoris or bronchial asthma, it is highly undesirable to use celandine in treating lichen;
- individual intolerance.
With extreme caution should take all sorts of tinctures or decoctions on the basis of celandine for ingestion. This is due to the fact that the plant can cause inflammation of the digestive tract, as well as cause severe irritation of the esophagus.
Purity is an excellent remedy to fight against dermatoses and other diseases.
However, do not forget that in addition to useful properties, the plant has a number of contraindications..