Irritable Bowel Syndrome Clinic Treatment
Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
Did you notice any irregularities in the intestine? Constantly feel discomfort? So, it's time to fight with irritable bowel syndrome. And to do this best with the help of specialists of the clinic Paramita.
Irritable bowel syndrome - this disruption of GIT is not considered a disease, it is referred to a complex of symptoms that cause spasms, diarrhea, flatulence and constipation. In IBS patients are concerned about abdominal pain, they pass a little or completely disappear after defecation. Normalize digestion and get rid of symptoms without antibiotics and other medications, with the help of only eastern medicine.
If in the human body there is a disruption of the bowels due to irritable bowel syndrome, the patient is disturbed:
- frequent urge to defecate;
- abdominal pain disappearing after bowel movement;
- diarrhea (stool more than 3 times a day);
- constipation (stool frequency less often than every other day);
- sudden seizures and cramps in the abdomen;
- feeling of incomplete bowel movement;
- abdominal distension and flatulence;
- uncomfortable burning in the intestines;
- presence in the stool of mucus, undigested pieces of food.
If symptoms persist for three months, then in this case it can be said that the patient has IBS. At such patient the doctor should exclude presence:
- blood in the feces;
- increase or decrease in hemoglobin in the blood, increase in the level of leukocytes;
- night pain in the abdomen;
- increased body temperature;
- enlargement of the liver;
- weight loss;
- enlargement of the spleen.
Causes of IBS
IBS belongs to the group of functional disorders. There are no exact factors causing this disease. But among the main causes of irritable bowel syndrome, in the first place, we can distinguish:
- prolonged stress;
- chronic fatigue;
- low mobility;
- a feeling of constant anxiety;
- post-traumatic conditions;
- disruption of the intestine;
- the use of hormonal drugs, etc.
Symptoms of the disease
All of the above factors gradually lead to a decrease in receptor sensitivity of the intestinal wall, as a result of which the work of the organ itself is disrupted. The walls of the intestine overstretch. There are spasms and increased gas formation - the first and most frequent symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. The following signs also testify to irritation of the intestine:
- feeling of overflow in the abdomen;
- pain around the navel after eating;
- permanent constipation or diarrhea after eating (mainly in the morning);
- presence of mucus in the stool;
- back pain, etc.
Methods of treatment
To date, the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome is very diverse:
- Acupuncture - eliminates pain, regulates metabolic processes in the digestive tract, restores the balance of the body, increases immunity.
- Point massage of biologically active points of the gastrointestinal tract: it stimulates the course of the metabolic process, allows you to better cope with increased fatigue and tension, improves overall health.
- Moxotherapy with wormwood cigars: warms up the bioactive points of the digestive tract, eliminates pain, restores the energy of the patient.
- Stone therapy. eliminates stress, relieves fatigue, activates the course of metabolic processes, improves the general condition of a person, normalizes blood circulation and the work of many internal organs.
- Phytotherapy - restores the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract, has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory action, calms the nervous system, improves immunity and improves digestion.
- Correction of nutrition - contributes to the speedy recovery of the patient, prevents the exacerbation of the disease.
Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome in the clinic of Paramita
People who take their health seriously take a choice in favor of treating irritable bowel syndrome in the center of Paramita. Becoming a patient of our clinic, you will receive not only highly qualified medical care, but also many other advantages: individual approach, attentive attitude on the part of medical staff, the development of an individual diet and course of treatment, improving the overall state of everything organism.
In addition, the treatment of IBS by our specialists is carried out exclusively by the methods of Tibetan medicine, without any medications or preparations. Therefore, the absence of any side effects is guaranteed.
Whatever I ate, it all causes pain and upset of the stool because I suffer from a disease such as IBS. Drugs that could cure me simply do not. Therefore, it is necessary to resort to non-traditional methods of treatment, which are very effective in this clinic. I am very pleased with the treatment.
Irritable bowel syndrome brought me constant discomfort. As a result, I developed an inferiority complex. Paramita with her wonderful doctors helped me get rid of the disease and regain confidence in myself. The course of treatment I passed quickly, and the result was shocking. I could not believe that I was now healthy! Thank you, doctor, for your work!
Where only I was not examined until I got into the clinic of Paramita. Nowhere I could get a clear diagnosis and dismissed my complaints. here they treated me with attention and it turned out that my scrap, which was helped me to eliminate, specially selected phytopreparations. Also, I was given a medical diet and my complaints stopped worrying me. Thank you so much.
Clinic work on New Year holidays
Congratulations on the upcoming holidays: New Year and Christmas! We wish you health, happiness, fulfillment of desires and a good fruitful holiday!
The work of the clinic on New Year's holidays:
December 31, January 1 and 2 the Clinic will not work. The rest of the days the Clinic works as usual from 9 to 21. Reception of analyzes will be made in a usual mode till December, 26th and since January, 9th. Information on the limitations in taking the tests from December 26 to January 9, please check with the administrator.
May 23 - day of diagnosis of melanoma
From May 23 to 29 we invite everyone to a free consultation of a dermatologist!
You will be able to undergo examination of the skin lesions by dermatoscopy and get the doctor's advice.
Irritable bowel syndrome. SRK. Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in the clinic "Echinacea"
In our clinic, the gastroenterologist and psychotherapist are engaged in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Correct interaction between these specialists is the successful treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.There is another important aspect: there are various diseases in which the clinical picture of the disease partially or even almost completely corresponds to the irritable bowel syndrome. For example, in our practice there were cases of diagnosis of celiac disease or Crohn's disease after the diagnosis of IBS.The prognosis for IBS is usually favorable: in most of our patients, improvement is noticeable after 2-3 weeks from the beginning of the course of treatment.
We will be happy to help you!
We recommend to consult a gastroenterologist to confirm the diagnosis and not to confuse irritable bowel syndrome with another disease. Full treatment of IBS in most cases allows you to completely get rid of the disease.
- Diet,suitable for your type of digestion (always quite feasible);
- Restoration of normal nervous regulation of the intestine; for this purpose in our clinic for a long time and successfully applied modern methods of psychotherapy, the purpose of which is to provide the output and resolution of accumulated psychoemotional stress. Therefore, in our clinic patients with IBS are jointly gastroenterologist and psychotherapist.In some cases it is enough just to restore a normal night's sleep; it should be -8 hours without awakening and bring satisfaction.
- Symptomatic drug treatment. At first it may be needed.The choice of a particular medication will depend on which particular symptom of the disease you are currently most concerned with. With pain in the abdomen, we recommend a means of weakening the motor activity of the intestine, with diarrhea - fixing drugs, with constipation - laxatives, with bloating - medications that reduce gas formation.
- Normalization of intestinal microflorasince IBS is very often accompanied by a dysbiosis, expressed in a shortage of useful bifidobacteria and an excess of pathogenic E. coli.
If symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are found, first of all you need to see a doctor for a gastroenterologist
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is, above all, an overly sensitive bowel that reacts painfully to the most common life situations. such as breakfast, recruitment to work, an impending date, not to mention events such as a gala dinner, a call to the boss, a quarrel with close people.
The main difference of IBCfrom other diseases of the intestine and other organs of the gastrointestinal tractis the absence of the so-called substrate disease.This means that there are complaints, and there is no damage to the gastrointestinal tract. Excessive sensitivity of the intestine is observed.
The main causes of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS):
1.Misuse of the nervous system. controlling the intestine. Most often, irritable bowel syndrome occurs as a result of suppression of negative emotions, which, finding an adequate output, increase the excitability of the autonomic nervous system and manifest themselves as bodily symptoms. Most often, the symptom of the irritated bowel is accompanied by vegetative-vascular dystonia.
2.Psychological stress or chronic psychotraumatic situation.At the same time, the threshold of perception of pain decreases and the intensity of perception of pain becomes inadequate to the stimulus that causes it.
3.Nervous exhaustion.The first symptoms of IBS usually appear on the background of nervous exhaustion or psychotraumatic situations, such as a divorce, heavy loss, loss of work or other significant incidents.
4.Intestinal infection.For example, the latent carriage of yersinia, salmonella, clostridia, lamblia, viral intestinal infections.
5.Hereditary (family) predisposition .
1. Abdominal pain.It can vary from a feeling of mild discomfort to severe pain. The pain can be very different - burning, dull, aching, cutting, bursting, compressing, etc.
2. Bloating (flatulence).Bloating usually increases during the day, reaching a maximum by the evening, and increases markedly after eating (most often after dinner).
3. Stool disorder.Irritable bowel syndrome may manifest as diarrhea or constipation. Characteristic is also the emergence of urge to defecate in situations in which it is not committed possible - a meeting, trips to the subway, commuter trains, during the exam, under stressful situations. Quite often there is a feeling of incomplete emptying of the intestine. There may be so-called stagnant diarrhea - a loose stool after several days of its delay.
4. Other IBS symptoms:sensation of a coma in the throat when swallowing, a feeling of rapid satiety, nausea and pain in the right upper quadrant, pain in the left side of the chest, in the muscles, in the joints, in the back, headaches, palpitation, a feeling of disruption in the heart, the inability to sleep on the left side, the sensation incomplete inspiration, internal tremor, frequent urination, weight loss, tinnitus, a feeling of weakness, a feeling of hot flashes and dryness in mouth.
Phone of our clinic:+7 (495) 649-68-68 .
The clinic consultant will pick you up a convenient day and an hour of visit to the doctor.
The clinic is open 7 days a week from: 0 to 2: 0.
If you do not have the opportunity to come to the clinic, you can getdoctor's consultation on skypefor the same cost.
If previously any studies have been performed,be sure to consult their results.If the studies were not performed, we recommend and follow through the results of the survey, which will avoid unnecessary research and save money.
Articles in the current section:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) -functional disruption of the intestine, characterized by chronic abdominal pain (abdominal pain) and other disorders without organic organ damage.
This pathological condition is very common - they suffer, about a fifth of the total population of the Earth. The majority are women - two-thirds. The average age of patients is 30 years.
The description of the disease dates back to 1849. And only in 1967 it received a modern name - irritable bowel syndrome.
Classification of the disease
IBS is divided into species, depending on the underlying symptom:
- With a predominance of abdominal pain and flatulence;
- With a predominance of diarrhea;
- With predominance of constipation.
Cause of disease
The causes of IBS are not known. There are factors contributing to the development of the syndrome:
- Stresses, emotional instability - the main risk factor;
- Irritant food;
- Growth of pathogenic bacteria in the intestine;
- Frequent use of coffee and alcohol;
- Improper nutrition, fatty, gas-producing food;
- Pathology of the digestive tract (often reflux disease).
Symptoms of the disease
Specific signs of IBS:
- Pain in the abdomen, discomfort;
- Rumbling, bloating, flatulence;
- Constipation or diarrhea;
- False urges;
- Mucous stools;
- Feeling of incomplete emptying;
Nonspecific signs of IBS:
- Headache, migraine (observed in half of patients);
- Difficult breathing;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Problems in the genital area (decreased libido);
- Mental disorders: depression, anxiety, hysteria, phobias, panic attacks. According to some data this symptom is observed in 60% of patients;
- In women, symptoms of IBS are most pronounced during menstruation. This is due to hormonal changes in this period.
Diagnosis of the disease
The diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome is made by a gastroenterologist. To do this, you need these diagnostic methods:
- Anamnesis. The diagnosis is made if the complaints of the patient are such signs:
- abdominal pain that does not pass after emptying:
- pain for at least six months;
- the appearance of pain coincided with a change in the frequency of defecation;
- the appearance of discomfort coincided with a change in the appearance of stool;
- Palpation of the abdomen;
- Clinical and biochemical blood test;
- Analysis of feces for the intestinal group (triplicate study);
- Definition of thyroid hormones;
- Analysis of feces for dysbiosis;
- X-ray examination of the intestine;
- Contrast enema;
- Anorectal manometry.
Treatment of the disease
The main medical methods of IBS are:
- Diet with the exception of either reducing irritating and gas-producing products, alcohol, coffee. The diet is selected individually, and depends on the main clinical manifestations;
- Medical treatment of the syndrome is exceptionally symptomatic. If necessary, antispasmodics are prescribed, antibiotics, laxatives (or, conversely, against diarrhea), pain relievers, enzymes, etc.
- It is necessary to consult a therapist and appropriate treatment;
- Spa treatment.
Complications of the disease
With proper prophylaxis and treatment, IBS does not show any consequences.
Prevention of disease
Preventive measures of irritable bowel syndrome:
- Compliance with diet, depending on the symptomatology;
- Timely treatment of gastrointestinal diseases;
- Autogenic training, the ability to relax and resist stress;
- Physical activity.
In order to receive professional advice on treatment of IBS, as well as to undergo diagnostics, make an appointment with a specialist at the ilaya Medical Center in Kiev.
Sources: http://www.clinica-paramita.ru/diseases/jkt/sindrom-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika/, http://ehinaceya.ru/uslugi/gastroenterolog/sindromi-kishechnika/, http://gastroenterologiya.ilaya.ua/gastroenterologiya/sindrom-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion