Bacteria for restoring intestines and stomach
How to restore the microflora of the stomach
Preparations for the restoration of intestinal microflora, preparations for dysbiosis for children
In the human intestine is a great many different bacteria and microorganisms, both beneficial and pathogenic. The largest number of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. There is a kind of balance in the numerical ratio of all bacteria of the intestine, this is called microflora. When this balance is broken, dysbacteriosis arises. Positive microorganisms simply can not cope with their work, do not have time to produce enough useful substances.
Varieties of drugs that restore the intestinal microflora
- with malnutrition;
- after taking antibiotics;
- due to alcohol and smoking;
- as a result of infectious diseases;
- in consequence of a decrease in immunity;
- because of stress.
Especially urgent is the restoration of the intestinal microflora after antibiotics. It is known that these drugs completely destroy "all living things".
Therefore, with prolonged intake of antibiotics, concomitant
Symptoms of problems
The clinical picture of the course of the disease depends on the microbiological variant of the disorder, that is, on the types of microorganisms that are absent or predominant in the flora.
The same depends on the treatment of symptoms of intestinal microflora disorders. Therefore, it is very important to recognize the signs of the disease in the early stages.
General signs of intestinal microflora is as follows:
The reaction of the medium or pH is one of the factors on which the composition of bacteria in the stomach depends. The normal value of pH is considered equal to four units. This level provides the maximum possible capacity of gastric juice to reduce the activity of bacteria, and also kill them.
If such a level of pH is observed, harmful microorganisms, for the most part, die, falling into the stomach. The acidic environment of the stomach is destructive for microbes. In the acidic environment of the stomach, bacteria that survive with nasal mucus or saliva survive. These include:
- Oral cavity bacteria
- Various mushrooms
* Feeling of anxiety and fear.
Getting rid of dysbiosis, restoration of useful microflora
Restoration of useful microflora, getting rid of dysbiosis To get rid of dysbiosis (restoration of useful microflora), it is necessary to introduce in addition useful to the organism bacteria with food products, especially with lactic acid products.
Most of all lactic acid bacteria contain acidophilus, curdled milk, fermented baked milk, yogurt (normal yogurt, not chemistry) and its special types.
The restoration of useful microflora is helped by vegetables and fruits. Getting into the intestines, they contribute to the accelerated reproduction of microorganisms already there that are there.
Promote the reproduction of lactic acid bacteria:
• Restoration of the intestinal microflora after antibiotics by folk remedies can be carried out with the help of classical groats. For example, porridge from oatcakes or buckwheat, eaten at breakfast, is very helpful. It will not be superfluous to add to the cereal quality prunes. Also, the compote of dried fruits helps very well to restore the microflora. For dinner, add a vinaigrette or any other salad of beetroot. Drink tea with a slice of lemon, every day, eat 2 cloves of garlic to kill the evil bacteria.
• Of course, the optimal option will be to use various dairy products, such as kefir and cottage cheese. There are them without restrictions, as these products bring the body exceptionally good. The reception of koumiss or ryazhenka (up to two glasses a day) is quite effective.
Since dysbacteriosis disrupts the assimilation of vitamins from food, as well as the synthesis of their own organic compounds (group B vitamins) - take a prophylactic dose of any vitamin-mineral complex. Together with other drugs, they will help stabilize the state of the gastrointestinal tract and will prevent avitaminosis.
If, for example, hormonal preparations are indicated for use by a doctor, then the course of treatment should be completed and then actively restore the intestinal microflora.
There are also many folk recipes that will help in the recovery of microflora. The most effective and effective among them:
- Before each meal, drink a glass of fresh cabbage brine. It is best if the sauerkraut was prepared independently at home, and not bought in the store. Before use, the brine should be slightly heated in a water bath or in a microwave oven.
- To add in all salads from fresh vegetables grated apples (necessarily sour!).
- Every day in the fresh form eat a small amount of berries cranberries. If you can not get fresh berries, you can replace them with dried ones.
Dysbacteriosis - we treat at home
Preparations with bifidobacteria for the intestine
The word "bifidobacteria" has been heard by many - it often sounds in television commercials. Only a few people think about what it is. The fact that they are useful and needed, they know doctors and patients who have been treated with antibiotics. Familiar with them, moms, nursing infants with artificial mixtures. Bifidobacteria for the intestine play a very important role. They participate in digestion processes, and their deficiency leads to a dysbacteriosis with serious consequences. Let's try to understand what is bifidobacteria.
What is bifidobacteria
In the large intestine are microorganisms that develop without access to air. They are not capable of causing disease, their task is to feed, protect, cleanse. These microorganisms are called bifidobacteria. They appear from the moment of birth and accompany the person all his life. With their help there is:
- normalization of digestion;
- synthesis of vitamins;
- absorption of minerals;
- assimilation of amino acids;
- redistribution of useful substances;
- correct peristalsis;
- increased immunity;
- fighting with allergies;
- improving the functioning of the lymph system.
About five hundred species of bacteria live in the human intestine - among them there are useful and harmful microorganisms. If the health is ok, they are in balance. Useful help to normalize the digestion of food, participate in the assimilation of nutrients, the formation of vitamins. They in the intestine make up the majority. Harmful bacteria are involved in the processes of putrefaction, fermentation. If there is a malfunction in the body, there is an imbalance of microflora - dysbiosis.
Bifidobacteria for the work of the intestine and the preservation of the balance of microflora are very important. Together with lactobacilli, enterococci, bacteroides, they are:
- normalize the metabolism;
- suppress putrefactive bacteria;
- contribute to the absorption of nutrients;
- form an immunoglobulin A;
- participate in the process of digestion;
- regulate the level of cholesterol;
- contribute to the breakdown of proteins.
Deficiency of bifidobacteria
When the amount of bifidobacteria decreases for various reasons, an imbalance occurs. Putrefactive bacteria are actively expanding, poisoning of the organism takes place. He begins to grow old quickly. In addition, there are unpleasant symptoms that worsen the quality of life, lead to the appearance of serious diseases. If you do not correct the situation in time, - do not start treatment - dysbiosis can lead to sad consequences.
When there is a deficit of bifidobacteria for the intestine - due to disruption of peristalsis - stagnant phenomena leading to constipation begin. There are complications in the form of intestinal infections. In addition, dysbiosis is accompanied by:
- eructation due to fermentation processes;
- pain and heaviness in the abdomen;
- smell from the mouth;
- increased fatigue.
If we talk about the causes of dysbiosis, then the first place will be the use of drugs. These are antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, hormones. In addition, among the possible reasons are:
- unhealthy eating;
- chronic gastrointestinal diseases;
- hormonal shift in women during pregnancy;
- decreased immunity;
- intestinal infections;
- stressful situations;
- artificial feeding of infants;
- alcohol consumption.
The appearance of a deficit of bifidobacteria for the intestine has serious consequences. Harmful bacteria begin to displace useful. Food is not digested, it begins to rot, ferment. There is an intoxication of the body. In addition to disturbing the process of digesting food, other problems arise:
- decreased immunity;
- develop intestinal infections;
- there are allergies;
- provoked by gastritis;
- viral diseases become more frequent;
- fatigue increases;
- weakness appears;
- reduced concentration of attention;
- there are psychological problems.
Restoration of intestinal microflora
Natural substances that create a special environment for the growth and development of beneficial bacteria in the intestines are called prebiotics. Their presence in the human intestine contributes to:
- increase immunity;
- activating the growth of microflora;
- decrease in the number of pathogenic bacteria;
- improvement of intestinal peristalsis;
- restoration of intestinal microflora.
Prebiotics are available in the form of tablets, capsules, suppositories. There are preparations in the form of liquid syrups. Prebiotics are popular: Dufalac, Lactofiltrum, Maxillac. Since to restore the microflora it is necessary to use them together with probiotics, there are complex preparations containing both substances, for example, "Bifidumbacterin 1000". Prebiotics contain natural products:
Folk remedies for dysbiosis
To treat dysbacteriosis in adults can be using a very cheap means - garlic. It is required in the morning, before breakfast and 2 hours after dinner to eat on the tooth. You can cook garlic yogurt. She is drunk to treat and prevent dysbacteriosis. For preparation it is necessary:
- put a black bread in the milk for a day;
- in the fermented product add a few rye biscuits rubbed with garlic;
- stand for 2 hours - curdled milk is ready.
Inexpensive and very effective remedy for dysbiosis in young children. It will take fresh shop kefir. The amount is 10 grams per kilogram of the child's weight. Kefir is heated to body temperature and puts the baby in an enema. An acidic product destroys pathogenic bacteria. Children with pleasure drink medicinal tea from a dysbacteriosis. A liter of water should be added a large spoonful of chamomile flowers and boiled. Drink in any amount, adding honey to taste.
In order for your intestines to work properly, harmful and beneficial bacteria were in balance, you must comply with a number of conditions:
- avoid stressful situations;
- strengthen the nervous system;
- actively move;
- take with the antibiotics for the intestine special preparations to restore the microflora;
- organize proper nutrition;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- do not abuse antibiotics;
- timely restore the microflora;
- to drink a lot of water.
Video about the benefits of bifidobacteria for the body
The best recipes of folk medicine for the restoration of intestinal microflora
A healthy, properly balanced, enzyme environment is very important for the normal functioning of the stomach and intestines. To damage and destroy the microflora of the intestine can quickly, this and the wrong reception of antibiotics, and ill-considered cleansing enemas, and errors in nutrition, and the consequences of diseases, intestinal infections, and even passage ray. Destroy the microflora and destroy the microorganisms of the intestine simply, but it takes time and patience to restore. As practice shows, for the restoration of a healthy intestinal environment, the most suitable are gentle, homeopathic remedies, including folk medicine based on herbs.
Recipes of traditional medicine, which will restore the microflora of the intestines and help health.
- Very delicious, useful and restoring the enzyme balance of the stomach mixture of honey and, crushed in a coffee grinder, prunes and dried apricots. The proportions of dried fruits one to one, honey is added to a homogeneous mass and mixed. Take one spoonful a day, for a month.
- Restore the intestinal microflora with conventional cereals, it is very useful to eat oatmeal cooked on the water for breakfast, with a spoonful of honey and prune pieces. It is also useful to include buckwheat porridge with kefir or bio-yogurt in the menu.
- Kill the harmful bacteria will help the cloves of garlic, and get rid of the garlic smell, rinse the mouth with vegetable oil.
- Good influence on the intestinal microflora boiled beets, cook more salads, season them with olive oil and add prunes, this and the stomach will restore and the table will decorate.
- All without exception sour # 8212; dairy products have a positive effect on the stomach environment, kefir, fermented baked milk, cottage cheese, the more you use them, the sooner you will restore the balance of bacteria.
Broths and infusions of herbs for rapid recovery of intestinal microflora.
- Two hundred grams of the root of the bug must be filled with two hundred grams of clean water, and boil the broth over a small fire for fifteen to twenty minutes. After complete cooling, the decoction is filtered and taken on a tablespoon, six times a day for one month.
- Well restores the microflora of the intestinal dill, you need to pour a glass of boiling water two tablespoons of dill seeds and give them a couple of hours to brew, strain and drink infusion every two hours.
- Useful for the restoration of intestinal flora infusion, consisting of psyllium and root of aira. Dry leaves of plantain and aura are mixed in equal proportions and crushed. For two hundred grams of boiling water, two tea spoons of the mixture are put, steamed for thirty to forty minutes and filtered. Infusion is consumed during the day, a quarter of a glass for half an hour before a meal.
- Damaged and destroyed intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics is best treated with braga, in a glass of warm water lay a spoonful of natural honey and sugar, add two grams of yeast and leave the drink to wander for two hours, in a warm place. Drink the whole beverage at once, the procedure is carried out twice a day. The use of such a honey bug immediately after the reception settles in the stomach microorganisms that promote fermentation, and restores the work of the intestine. We remind you, in order to avoid the drunken effect, the drink is infused for two hours, it is no longer possible.
- Very useful for flora berries containing vitamin C, eat more cranberries, sea buckthorn, dog rose and lemons. In the fight against gastric parasites, pumpkin seeds, walnut kernels, sunflower seeds can help, they can be eaten alone, and you can mix them in equal parts and grind them. The mixture, in the amount of two tablespoons, is mixed with a hundred grams of warm water and drunk twice a day, the course lasts ten days.
Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends!
Also very tasty:
Navigation by records
Sources: http://lor-rb.ru/krasota-i-zdorove/2393-kak-vosstanovit-mikrofloru-zheludka.html, http://sovets.net/5235-bifidobakterii-dlya-kishechnika.html, http://ladyclub.info/luchshie-recepty-narodnoj-mediciny-dlja-vosstanovlenija-mikroflory-kishechnika/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion