Herbal treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
In our time a person is exposed to various diseases. This is associated with poor ecology, malnutrition, stress and other factors. Today we will consider the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) folk remedies and its symptoms.
This pathology is obtained when there is a violation of muscular motility in the walls of the human colon. In this regard, the food that we took in food, can not normally move along the intestines, thanks to this a regular constipation is formed in a person. diarrhea and unpleasant pain.
The syndrome accompanies a different kind of pain in the abdominal region - stitching, cutting, aching, pulling or perhaps only a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen. Despite these basic symptoms, which are characteristic of irritable bowel syndrome, there is still nausea. pain in the left half of the chest or in the region of the right hypochondrium. sensation of a coma in the throat when eating, a feeling of rapid satiety.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatme
nt with Folk Remedies
Beginning treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with folk remedies, you must definitely give up alcohol and spicy food for the duration of therapy. Replace animal fats during cooking with nut, olive or sunflower oil. There should be small portions, but more often than usual (4 to 5 times a day) - this will help make digestion better. In the case of diarrhea, it is necessary to exclude fatty foods from food, as well as confectionery.
• Eat apples - due to this digestion will be markedly improved, detoxification will occur and the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome will decrease. Just one apple, eaten between meals, can significantly improve the situation.
• With IBS for relaxation of the intestine in folk medicine an excellent remedy is stored - peppermint. From mint prepare tincture - pour two tablespoons of dry crushed leaves 200 ml of boiling water, insist 20 minutes, filter. You can drink the tincture replacing the usual tea-drinking. You can also add fresh leaves to any salad.
• In the case of a spasm in the abdominal region, in order to make digestion better, you should drink a warm tincture from the seed or grass dill, half a glass before eating three times a day (for 500 ml of boiling water add a tablespoon of raw materials, insist a minimum of two hours).
• During treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with folk remedies, we recommend eating cinnamon and ginger. which will help get rid of flatulence. Spices need to be ground to produce a large powder. A small pinch of this remedy should be consumed with the elm bark. Ginger fresh and shredded can also be added to any infusion that was described above.
How to treat irritable bowel syndrome
• Another recipe that will stop diarrhea during irritable bowel syndrome is a pomegranate tincture. A tablespoon of crushed peel pour a glass of boiling water, insist to pink. You need to drink at a time.
• To provide a tonic effect for the intestine and the concomitant neutralization of the processes of fermentation and putrefaction in intestine take 2-3 grams 3-4 times a day, powder from the seeds of caraway seeds, washed down with a glass of warm boiled water.
• In case the disease accompanies stress, the patient must often relax in the bath, adding geranium, mint or juniper oils to the water. It is necessary not to forget that juniper oil has contraindications for pregnant women. The temperature of the bath should not exceed 45 degrees.
• In combination with a hot bath, the sedative herbs will also help to cure - motherwort infusion of the motherwort. shishechek hops and roots of valerian officinalis. It is necessary to pour a tablespoon of a mixture of these herbs with half a liter of boiling water and insist about 40 minutes. Take a third cup for half an hour before meals 3-4 times a day for about ten days in a row. After a ten-day break, the course can be repeated. To avoid diarrhea, you must limit to a minimum the foods rich in fiber.
Observing all the prescriptions and rules, you will provide yourself with a quality treatment of irritable bowel syndrome already at the initial stage of the disease development.
- Folk remedies for vomiting
- Treatment of dysbiosis
- The benefits of potato juice
- Treatment of hyperacidity with folk remedies
Treatment of IBS with medicinal herbs
We offer a collection of medicinal herbs prepared especially for you in view of your condition and accompanying diseases.
For St. Petersburg
Call us and you will receive:
- consultation of an experienced phytotherapeutist;
- phytopreparations and personal treatment for a period of six months;
- course of acupuncture (if necessary);
- course of psychotherapy (if necessary).
Come to the reception!
Medical University. Pavlova, Department of Psychotherapy and Chinese Medicine
Metro Petrogradskaya, st. Leo Tolstoy, 6/8
Within the ring road the doctor can come to the house!
For other cities
Call us and you will receive:
- consultation of an experienced phytotherapeutist (by phone or Skype);
- phytopreparations and personal treatment for a period of six months (we send by mail).
Call +7 (921) 918-11-52
For the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, we offer collections of herbs in combination with acupuncture. The composition of the drug collection is selected individually for each patient, taking into account his condition and concomitant diseases.
Composition of medicinal herbs for treatment of IBS
The medical collection contains the above-ground part of the yarrow, the noble, the camomile, the leaves of lemon balm and peppermint, coriander and dill fruits, the herb of St. John's wort and other herbs. Depending on the manifestations of the disease, the composition of the collection is adjusted. Thus, with the prevalence of constipation, the bark of the buckthorn, the fruits of cumin and anise, the leaves of nettle and watch are included in the mixture. And with the form of the disease associated with frequent diarrhea, - the roots of the serpentine, the blood-grouses and cotton nuts, the bilberry fruits and the sage leaves.
The drug has a calming effect on intestinal spasms. It causes an increase in the formation of gastric juice and digestive tract enzymes, reduces excessive gas production and normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
Who benefits from this treatment charge
We successfully use the phytotherapy of irritable bowel syndrome for all categories of patients. Such treatment effectively prevents the occurrence of relapses, and also reduces the level of side effects of drugs of chemical origin.
Positive side effect
Drug collection has a positive effect in cholecystitis and pancreatitis, as well as inflammatory lesions of the stomach and small intestine.
Acupuncture and psychotherapy in the treatment of IBS
In combination with phytotherapy, we apply methods of psychotherapeutic treatment, since the appearance of irritable bowel syndrome is often caused by stress. If necessary, we use acupuncture methods, acupuncture sessions are conducted by an experienced physician in the Department of Psychotherapy, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine of St. Petersburg State Medical University.
Make an appointment for treatment of IBS
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Herbal Medicine
According to statistics, every third person at least once in his life had problems with the intestines. If a person has irritable bowel syndrome, herbal treatment will bring him considerable relief.
Irritable bowel syndrome refers to functional diseases. This disease is characterized by a combination of intestinal symptoms and the absence of structural changes in organs. If irritable bowel syndrome is diagnosed, herbal treatment is more effective than using synthetic medications.
Causes of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The cause of this disease can not always be established. But there are a number of factors that contribute to its emergence:
- psychoemotional instability of a person, frequent stresses, conflicts, hysterical reactions;
- violation of the correct mode and nature of nutrition - lack of vegetables and fruits, preponderance of semi-finished products, irregular eating;
- transferred acute intestinal infections, dysbiosis.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Herbal Treatment
Phytotherapy of irritable bowel symptoms depends on whether this disease occurs: with constipation or with diarrhea and flatulence.
Treatment with herbs in irritable bowel syndrome with manifestations of constipation:
- 2 tbsp. l. linen pour 1 cup of boiling water. To insist 1-2 hours. Drink infusion for 1-2 tbsp. l. 3-5 times a day and before bedtime;
- 1 tbsp. l. Seeds of plantain soak in 1 glass of water. Insist 30 minutes. Take half a cup once a day in the morning;
- take in equal amounts dry crushed herbs: Canadian yellow-root, marshmallow medicinal, peppermint, chamomile, dioscree. 2 tbsp. l. mixture pour 500 ml. boiling water. Infuse for an hour. Take hot infusion instead of tea 3 times a day.
Treatment with phytospores for manifestations of diarrhea and flatulence:
- make a mixture of herbs: yarrow (20 g.), escaping horsetail field (20 g.), wormwood bitter (10 g.). 1 tbsp. l. mix 1 cup of boiling water. Insist for 1-2 hours. Take in warm form half a cup 3-4 times a day with meals.
- 1 tbsp. l. seeds or herbs of dill pour 1 cup of boiling water. Insist for 2-3 hours. Take half a cup before meals 3 times a day.
If the irritable bowel syndrome is accompanied by stress, the treatment with herbs should be supplemented with relaxing, soothing baths. To do this, add mint, juniper, geranium oil to the bath.
The main thing in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome is systematic and persistent. Treatment with herbs requires a longer time than treatment with medications. In addition, that the herbs practically do not give side effects, the result of such treatment will persist for a long time.
If you have a colonoscopy
Diseases of the intestines - the problem is very delicate, so many simply do not dare to talk about it and even more so to see a doctor. Just imagine the examinations! But the natural shyness in this case can cause irreparable harm to health, so if there are reasons for concern, it is better to get courage and go to the doctor.
Teach your intestines to work properly!
For a city dweller, difficulties with digestion and, as a consequence, constipation - the situation is not uncommon. Stress, a sedentary lifestyle, improper diet, inadequate use of fluids - are there really not enough reasons?
What you need to know about gastritis
Heaviness in the abdomen, nausea, heartburn. Perhaps everyone knows these symptoms. Today gastritis is called the disease of the century. In countries with developed statistics chronic gastritis is fixed in 80-90% of patients, and atrophic gastritis occurs in 5% of cases - in persons younger than 30 years, in 30% of cases - in persons aged between 31 and 50 years and in 50-70% of cases - in persons older than 50 years (1).
Constipation of the traveler: what to do
Traveling around the world is a new experience and emotions, photos and memories. But such trips often threaten with some health problems, which you need to know in advance, so as not to spoil your holiday.
Why the taste of food on the airplane is perceived differently
American researchers figured out why on the plane many dishes seem more fresh, and tomato juice, on the contrary, is unusually tasty.
How to diagnose the presence of Helicobacter pylori
In 70% of cases the infection with bacteria Helicobacter pylori can not be manifested in any way. It is important to prevent possible diseases caused by these bacteria. That is why it is recommended to undergo periodic examination for the presence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
Prevention Helicobacter pylori: better to warn than to cure
In fact, bacteria are not our last friends. They imperceptibly do the necessary work inside our body. Our task is only to make sure that among such "friends" there are no unpleasant neighbors.
We greet spring with relief!
The air already smells of spring changes, at times bird song is heard, and on the calendar is already March, which means - hurray, wintered! But it's still cold, the frost and strong piercing wind do not recede, but there are new plans ahead! And we linger in front of the mirror, surveying ourselves with a meticulous look, in order to find out how well we look in the run-up to spring.
Enlarged Liver: What Causes
The liver is the silent toiler of the body. It participates in a huge number of biochemical reactions, neutralizes, blocks and decomposes poisons, toxins and products exchange, the liver is involved in hematopoiesis, the formation of bile, the production of glucose and many other necessary body substances. And thus - almost never hurts.
Recommendations and opinions published on the Site, including materials on the personal diet of SlimSmile, DO NOT REPLACE QUALIFIED MEDICAL CARE. Be sure to consult a doctor.
The information materials posted on the site, including articles, may contain information intended for users over 18 years in accordance with the Federal Law No. 466-FZ of 29 December 2010 on the protection of children from information that is harmful to their health and development .
Sources: http://vsenarodnaya-medicina.ru/lechenie-sindroma-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika/, http://doktorlerner.ru/bolezni-zhkt/srk/vylechit/, http://vitaportal.ru/medicine/pischevaritelnaya-sistema-i-zabolevaniya-zhkt/sindrom-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika-travolech
No comments yet!
Share your opinion