Folk methods of treatment of irritable bowel
From frequent intestinal disorders (irritable bowel syndrome) many people suffer. It is expressed in spasms, cramping pain in the abdomen, irregular emptying of the intestine, diarrhea or constipation.
This state is repeated periodically. There can be short or long intervals between attacks. Sometimes the syndrome occurs against a background of a low acidity of the gastrointestinal tract or inadequate secretion of digestive enzymes. And from this condition women suffer twice as often as men.
For you to know more about irritable bowel syndrome, symptoms, treatment, folk remedies for its fastest cure, I will tell you about this disease on the site www.kak-sdelat.su more.
Why does this state arise?
The causes of IBS are different. But most often this condition is provoked by our ordinary, everyday life: Stress, violation of dietary rules, usual fatigue. It can also be provoked by gynecological and infectious diseases. But the main reason is neurosis. Therefore, the risk group for IBS is people who are in a stat
Irritable bowel syndrome is an extremely common chronic disease. If you do not take any measures to treat, it can last for years, greatly complicating a person's life.
Symptoms indicating irritable bowel syndrome
Most often, with this condition, diarrhea or constipation occurs, most often immediately after eating. Also there is a feeling of not completely emptied intestines.
A person feels paroxysmal pain, sometimes quite strong. Especially in the navel. Pain also appears after eating. Because of the strong accumulation of gases, there is bloating, flatulence, especially in the evening. There is an eructation of air, a person is sick, he feels a heaviness in his stomach.
However, such symptoms are characteristic for other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, when they appear, you should consult a gastroenterologist to determine the cause of this discomfort.
The doctor will conduct a survey, find out the cause of the appearance of such symptoms. After all, they can be connected with absolutely other reasons. For example, this happens with errors in nutrition, frequent use of alcohol, when taking certain medicines, as well as certain diseases.
Treatment to eliminate irritable bowel syndrome
* To relax the muscles of the walls of the intestine, eliminate the unpleasant sensations of flatulence, pain, peppermint will help. Pour 1 hour. l. dry grass 1 tbsp. boiling water, cover, leave for 10-15 minutes. Drink infusion twice a day, 1-2 hours after a meal, one cup. Fresh mint, add to salads, hot dishes.
* To eliminate inflammation of the intestine, mix together for 1 hour. l. herbs of Dioscorea, dried flowers of chamomile, mint, crushed root of althea, root of hydrastis. Pour the mixture 1 liter. boiling water, cover with a towel, leave for 1 hour. Strain, drink 1/3 cup 6 times a day. The same infusion is useful for taking with severe stress. Only in this case, add crushed hop cones there.
* To alleviate the symptoms of RCC, it is useful to use ground ginger root and cinnamon. Just add these seasonings by pinch into the cooked dishes.
* A good folk remedy is a long-term aloe. Take 1-2 tablespoons daily. l. freshly squeezed juice from the leaves of the plant.
* You can also try the seeds of plantain. For this 2 hours. l. seeds fill in # 189; a glass of hot water. Leave on for half an hour, then eat the seeds.
* From getting rid of diarrhea, flatulence will help such a folk remedy: In a small glass add 3 drops of peppermint oil, sandalwood, geranium, tea tree. Fill this fragrant mixture of 1-2 tbsp. l. almond or grape oil. This mixture is rubbed, massaging, the skin of the lower abdomen and lower back.
* At least a day later, relax in a warm bath, where add the broth of chamomile, mint, nettle. Or add aromatic oils of patchouli, geranium, mint or just your favorite bath foam.
* Be sure to follow the rules of a balanced diet. Use vitamin complexes, eat foods rich in natural fiber. It will help to cope with constipation, avoid gastric disorders, perfectly clean the intestines of poisons and toxins.
Eat small meals, but often - 6-7 times a day. Do not eat anything after 18 hours. Such a diet will ease your health, eliminate weight in the abdomen. The main thing is, do not exceed the caloric content of the daily diet (2500-2800 kcal.).
Eat more varied foods high in protein, carbohydrates. Eliminate from the diet products that can cause increased gas formation, fermentation, decay. These are refined foods that contain high amounts of cholesterol
Urgently run to the doctor, if a chair appeared in black or with an admixture of blood, there were symptoms of fever. The swelling, abdominal pain has sharply escalated and no measures taken by you help.
In all other manifestations of irritable bowel syndrome, effective, proven folk remedies will help you. Follow a diet, lead a healthy lifestyle, get rid of bad habits. Be healthy!
Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome folk remedies in bookmarks 4
In our time, a person is exposed to various diseases. This is associated with poor ecology, malnutrition, stress and other factors. Today we will consider the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and its symptoms.
This pathology is obtained when there is a violation of muscular motility in the walls of the human colon. In connection with this, the food that we took for food can not be promoted in the usual way intestines, due to this, a person develops regular constipation, diarrhea and unpleasant pain Feel.
The syndrome accompanies a different kind of pain in the abdominal region # 8212; stitching, cutting, aching, pulling, or perhaps only a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen. Despite these basic signs that are characteristic of irritable bowel syndrome, there is still nausea, pain in the left half of the chest or in the region of the right hypochondrium, a sensation of a coma in the throat during a meal, a feeling of rapid saturation.
Beginning treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, you must definitely give up alcohol and spicy food for the duration of therapy. Replace animal fats during cooking with nut, olive or sunflower oil. There should be small portions, but more often than usual (4 # 8212; 5 times a day) # 8212; this will help make digestion better. In the case of diarrhea, it is necessary to exclude fatty foods from food, as well as confectionery.
Traditional treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
• Eat apples # 8212; thanks to this, digestion will improve, detoxification will occur and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome will decrease. Just one apple, eaten between meals, can significantly improve the situation.
• With IBS for relaxation of the intestine, in folk medicine an excellent remedy is stored # 8212; peppermint. From mint prepare tincture # 8212; pour two tablespoons of dry crushed leaves 200 ml of boiling water, insist 20 minutes, filter. You can drink the tincture replacing the usual tea-drinking. You can also add fresh leaves to any salad.
• In the case of a spasm in the abdominal region, in order to make digestion better, you should drink a warm tincture from the seed or grass dill, half a glass before eating three times a day (for 500 ml of boiling water add a tablespoon of raw materials, insist a minimum of two hours).
• When treating irritable bowel syndrome with folk remedies, we recommend using cinnamon and ginger to help get rid of flatulence. Spices need to be ground to produce a large powder. A small pinch of this remedy should be consumed with the elm bark. Ginger fresh and shredded can also be added to any infusion that was described above.
• Another recipe that will stop diarrhea during irritable bowel syndrome is a pomegranate tincture. A tablespoon of crushed peel pour a glass of boiling water, insist to pink. You need to drink at a time.
• To provide a tonic effect for the intestine and the concomitant neutralization of the processes of fermentation and putrefaction in intestine take 2-3 grams 3-4 times a day, powder from the seeds of caraway seeds, washed down with a glass of warm boiled water.
• In case the disease accompanies stress, the patient must often relax in the bath, adding geranium, mint or juniper oils to the water. It is necessary not to forget that juniper oil has contraindications for pregnant women. The temperature of the bath should not exceed 45 degrees.
• In combination with a hot bath, sedatives will also be cured, # 8212; infusion of herb Leonurus, cones of hops and roots of valerian officinalis. It is necessary to pour a tablespoon of a mixture of these herbs with half a liter of boiling water and insist about 40 minutes. Take a third cup for half an hour before meals 3-4 times a day for about ten days in a row. After a ten-day break, the course can be repeated. To avoid diarrhea, you must limit to a minimum the foods rich in fiber.
Observing all the prescriptions and rules, you will provide yourself with a quality treatment of irritable bowel syndrome already at the initial stage of the disease development.
Apr 26, tigress # 823;
The most popular month
Irritable bowel syndrome. Treatment with the means of the people
A fourth of the population of our country suffers from irritable bowel syndrome. But very few people turn to a doctor for help. Because they consider their condition as an easy, quick-passing illness, and not a serious illness. Because seizures can recur after a very long time. Modern medicine has not yet found radical ways to combat this disease, but it helps well with the syndrometreatment of folk remedies.
Causes of the disease
Causes are different, usually related to everyday life and work: stress, overwork, unhealthy diet, gynecology, intestinal infections. The main enemy of the intestine is neurosis, so young women and women are at risk, who are often under stress.
Symptoms of the disease
Symptoms and their severity, for each person are different, but more often this disease manifests itself with pains in the abdomen, especially in the lower abdomen and near the navel, by its swelling, rumbling, constant discomfort intestines. There may also be diarrhea or constipation with strong gassing. With this syndrome, headaches are often common, severe fatigue, painful menstruation in women, back pain. It provokes an unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits such as alcoholism and tobacco smoking. Symptoms of urine are easily confused with the symptoms of other diseases.
Prevention of disease
Eating foods that are high in fiber helps reduce the risk of IBS. A positive impact is the consumption of a large number of fruits and vegetables, physical activity, the rejection of cigarettes and alcohol. And the main thing is to be less nervous and irritated, to avoid stressful situations.
Treatment of the disease begins with proper nutrition, including various diets prescribed by the doctor, for the health of the body. Eat more lactic acid foods, relax more, do yoga and exercise. If therapy is powerless, it will help with treatment with folk remedies.
Folk remedies for irritable bowel syndrome
To relieve the pain in the abdomen, complicated by flatulence, peppermint will help. Peppermint should be insisted and drunk as tea daily, add leaves to food or take capsules with an oil extract.
To relax the intestines and relieve inflammation from it, take infusion from: chamomile, dioscorea, peppermint, medicinal marshmallow and hydrastis. You can drink 3-4 times a day.
If you are tormented by flatulence, ginger and cinnamon will help you. You can add them by pinch to the above tinctures.
In case of constipation, aloe juice or plantain seeds help well. Seeds (1 tablespoon) soak in a glass of water, insist for half an hour and use on the table spoons to prevent constipation. Very soon you must forget about this ailment.
Stress contributes to the development of the syndrome. To remove it you can try a simple and effective means - a warm bath, with the addition of a few drops of peppermint, juniper and geranium oil. Pregnant women juniper oil is contraindicated.
Getting rid of diarrhea you will bring a glass of mixed in the same proportion of oils: tea tree, peppermint, geranium, sandalwood and almond. With this solution, we massage the abdomen around the navel or on the waist.
If the disease continues to progress or there is a black stool, you need to immediately seek the help of a doctor. You also need a doctor if you find blood in your stool or if your abdominal pain is acute, and you are suffering from a fever. Severe diarrhea or diarrhea also require immediate treatment.
Sources: http://www.kak-sdelat.su/1347-sindrom-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika-simptomy-lechenie-narodnye-sredstva.html, http://nasovet.info/topics/lechenie-sindroma-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika-narodnymi-sredstvami/, http://lekariy.ru/sindrom-razdrazhennogo-kishechnika-lechenie-srk-narodnymi-sredstvami.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion