Than to treat an upset stomach and intestines
Treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
Diarrhea, that is banal diarrhea, most often occurs in a fertile summer time. In the hot season, not only pathogenic bacteria are dangerous. The so-called opportunistic pathogens also get stuck. They live in the intestines in peace and harmony as long as human immunity controls their numbers, but as soon as it is weakened (hypothermia or exacerbation of the disease), they immediately begin to uncontrollably multiply, capturing the body .
Their species are larger than trees in the forest. Being in the intestines in a small amount, they are inactive and almost safe, even beneficial: they produce vitamins, enzymes, hormones.
Causes of gastrointestinal disorders
The same bacteria that are quietly dozing in the intestines, getting with feces into the external environment, begin to multiply rapidly there, the good that there are no deterrents, and there is a lot of nutrition. From there, transferred by flies or dirty hands to food or water, they begin to pose a threat to a p
Surprisingly, many gardeners, truck farmers for some reason believe that cucumbers, tomatoes in their own area grow sterile. He tore off, wiped his knee and his mouth. A dangerous delusion, for which you often have to pay with acute intestinal infections. The cause of diarrhea can be and the best benign food. The sweetening effect of fresh milk, young potatoes, other fresh vegetables, as well as fruits, berries and greens containing fiber: this is necessary and useful for the body, in excessive amounts, it can cause diarrhea.
Not only food can cause intestinal frustration, there are also psychological reasons (disturbances, new impressions, stress).
Algorithm of help
You moved to the country house, to the village. And suddenly the frequency of the stool increases to 3-4 times a day, and it takes the form of a liquid gruel - you have an obvious intestinal frustration.
If there is no abdominal pain and nausea, this may be due to a change in food, drinking water. In this case, for 2-3 days, limit the vegetables and fruits in your diet and instead of juices, kvass and other things, drink only strong unsweetened tea (preferably green freshly brewed). See how events will develop further: if the condition worsens, you can not do without a doctor.
When the frequency of the stool reaches 5 or more times a day, it is plentiful, watery, with floating flakes of mucus or, conversely, lean, containing a lot of mucus - this means that some intestinal infection. Such intestinal frustration can be accompanied by a poor state of health, attacks of pain in the abdomen, nausea and vomiting, fever.
- In case of excessive vomiting with the eruption of food remnants, rinse the stomach: drink several glasses of warm boiled water or a weak (pale pink) solution of potassium permanganate, and then, irritating the root of the tongue or the back wall of the pharynx by cutting the spoon with a spoon, call vomiting. Repeat this procedure until the washings are clear. However, people elderly, especially hypertensive patients suffering from cardiosclerosis or stomach ulcers, do not do this: do not It is excluded, that during a vomiting the intracranial pressure will raise, the hemodynamics will break, even there can be a perforation ulcers.
- With abdominal pain, immediately take a medicine that relieves the spasm of the smooth muscles of the intestine. Such an action is possessed by besalol, bicarbon, bepasal, nosh-pa, papaverine. But if the pain does not stop, and even more so, you need to see a doctor! Of antibacterial drugs without a doctor's prescription, let's say phthalazole 2 tablets 3 times a day or eryfuril 3 capsules 3 times a day (but each drug is not more than 3 days).
Intestinal antiseptic provides a quick and reliable effect for any acute diarrhea in adults and children. Safe, because it is not absorbed from the intestine, but acts in its lumen. It effectively inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria (salmonella, shigella, strepto- and staphylococcus). Preserves the protective microflora of the colon intact. A reliable companion on a business trip, traveling, at a resort. Doses of adults on the capsule 3-4 times a day, children 3 teaspoons a day, and kids from a month to, a year from 1 to 3 teaspoons a day.
- The chair is frequent, copious, watery? It is important, first of all, to compensate for the loss of fluid and the various salts dissolved in it. For this, drink boiled slightly warm water with a special set of salts, which are sold in pharmacies (for example, regidron).
This drug contains salts of sodium, potassium and glucose, which accelerates the absorption of salts and water in the small intestine, even in cases where its wall is damaged by a causative agent of intestinal infection. The use of a rehydrone allows to relieve the patient of manifestations of dehydration within a few hours, while avoiding intravenous injections.
Stock up this drug either with domestic glucosolane or citroglucosolane, especially when you leave your family for a dacha, in the village. If you do not have them at hand, you can get out of the situation by dissolving 1 liter of water in 1/2 teaspoon of cooking salt of baking soda. Drink in small portions for 12 hours about 3 liters of this liquid. Here are the measures that you can take yourself. If they do not help and the disorder continues, be sure to consult a doctor.
- On the first day, it's better to starve. It will only benefit. In the next 23 days, limit the liquid rice porridge on the water, steamed meat cutlets, soufflé or knels, a piece of boiled fish, dried white bread, unsweetened kissel, better from blueberries, strong unsweetened tea.
- With diarrhea due to intestinal infection, the whole digestive system suffers to some extent. To help her get back to normal, take one of the following drugs:panzinorm forte, mezim forte, digestal, festal. Since the full restoration of functions does not occur immediately after a visible recovery, including the cessation of diarrhea, it is necessary to take the medicine not only during illness, but also for another 5-6 days.
Diarrhea almost always leads to an imbalance in the intestinal microflora. This condition is called dysbiosis. As a rule, with the recovery, the balance of the forces of good and evil in the intestines is restored. But it also happens in another way: the disturbed balance of the intestinal microflora does not normalize for a long time. In this case, such drugs ashilak forte, linex(by the way, this remedy is equally good for both adults and children),hepel, bactysubtil .
To intestinal frustration did not take you by surprise, leaving on vacation, especially in a remote place, where you can not get to the hospital and even to the pharmacy quickly, take a first aid kit with you. In it, in addition to the first aid equipment, as well as the medications that you usually take, there must be at least one of the groups of funds mentioned here.
What folk remedies will help cure an intestinal disorder?
Everyone has ever faced the problem of intestinal distress, while calling his condition in different words, like # 17; aarea, constipation, diarrhea and t # 187; But what is actually a disorder of the intestine and how can you help your body without traumatizing it with medicines, and using folk facilities?
Anxiety of the intestine # 8212; this is the state of the body, in which there is a certain malfunction in the work and functions of the gastrointestinal tract. Unfortunately, nearly 20% of the adult population is affected by this condition. Most often, frustration overtakes a person in the summer. Unwashed vegetables and fruits, use of incompatible products # 8212; that's what leads to this disease. The disease can appear in both adults and children of different ages.
Before we start treating intestinal disorders with folk remedies, we will determine the symptoms.
- First of all, it is a pain in the abdomen, which is accompanied by a swelling,constipation or diarrhea.
- One of the main indicators of the disease is the pain of quite a different intensity, which overtakes in the morning.
- Also in the morning, flatulence can occur, that is, an excess of gas in the intestine.
- During the day, diarrhea manifests, and, despite the frequency of trips to the toilet, there is a feeling of inferior bowel cleansing.
- In addition to the main symptoms, the patient may have a constant rumbling in the stomach and mucus in the stool.
- Not so often, but few patients may have stomach pain after eating or during a stressful situation. There may also be false urges to emptying, (doctors call it tenesmus).
The causes of the disease are huge
- Few people think, but the most elementary reason can be stress.
- Another simple reason can be unwashed and stale foods.
- Also people who have suffered a dysbacteriosis are affected by the disorder of the intestine.
- As for the reasons for the more difficult, it can be parasitic or acute chronic infections.
- The cause of the disorders can also be a hormonal shift, most often it is characteristic of women during PMS or critical days.
- Do not exclude from the causes of an ordinary allergic reaction, it can also provoke abnormalities in the digestive tract.
It is worth noting that during the disorder of the intestine, a large number of toxins are released, which give a negative effect on the entire body, poisoning it.
From the disorder of the intestine will help get rid of folk remedies
1. For children is very useful for bowel disorder treatment of rice broth. For cooking, wash rice and mix it with water, for 600 ml of water 100 gr. rice, let stand for 1 hour. Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally. Take 2-3 days for 50-70 grams in 2-3 hours in a warm form.
2. Also everyone will come to the aid of everyone known марганцовка. Potassium permanganate has a positive effect on the stomach. Manganese on the tip of the knife diluted in 500 ml of water. Adults throughout the day need to drink 2 glasses, and children half a glass morning and evening. It is possible to use manganese solution in the form of an enema. Usually 2 procedures a day are enough to normalize the intestine.
3. Strong black tea has a beneficial effect on the intestines, you can add florets of calendula or chamomile. Also, in the form of tea, you can brew St. John's wort, blueberry leaves or linden flowers.
4. If the digestive system does not cope with digestion, cabbage will help. It is necessary to get fresh juice from white cabbage and drink within a day, half a glass 3-4 times.
5. Very useful for digestion is the walnut. Tincture on alcohol from walnut membranes has cleansing, firming and antiseptic properties. For the best result tincture should be made from young nuts in proportion to a half-liter of water 3 tablespoons of membranes. Use 3 times a day for 1 teaspoon of tincture, diluted in 50 grams of boiled water.
6. One of the so-called grandmother's recipes is the inner skin of chicken stomachs. Before they need to be thoroughly washed and dried, stored in a closed glass jar. When there is a disorder of the intestine, you need to break one skin into powder, swallow dry and drink with water. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a day.
7. Not bad helps to restore the functions of the intestines of the willow bark or oak. For cooking it is necessary to mix 2 tablespoons of willow bark with 2 table spoons of camomile and pour 1 liter of water. Insist for 10 minutes. Use during the day 4 times a glass.
8. Following the next recipe, you need to pour 1 gallon of boiling water 4 tbsp. spoons of bark of an oak. Infuse for 4 hours. Drink 4 times a day for a glass.
9. If you are concerned about gas, gastritis, heartburn or poor digestion, potatoes will come to the rescue. You need an hour before breakfast to drink a glass of squeezed potato juice and lie down for 30 minutes. Half an hour later you can have breakfast. Treatment with this method takes 3 courses, lasts 10 days, after a break for 10 days, etc.
10. In the summer, you can use fresh nettles, namely, nettle branches. It is necessary to pour a glass of boiling water a couple of twigs of this plant and insist 25 minutes, wait until the water turns green. Relief comes after drinking during the day 2 cups of infusion.
Very often folk remedies help each person individually, someone is helped by one method, but by someone else, but all the recipes have been checked since the time of our grandmother's youth. They are very convenient to use, do not contain chemistry and positively affect any type of disorders. But it must be remembered that it is necessary to start treatment with folk remedies only after visiting a doctor, since you need to know exactly your diagnosis.
What to take for a stomach disorder, frequent indigestion causes stomach upset what you can eat
What to take for a stomach disorder
An upset stomach (diarrhea, diarrhea, loose stools) is characterized by the sixth and seventh types of defecation on the Bristol stool scale. If the stools are watery without lumps or soft, loose with fluffy lacerated parts, then ascertain upset stomach. And immediately the question arises: what to take in case of stomach upset?
Stool disorder itself is not dangerous, but the effects of dehydration and loss of trace elements can cause anemia, which is especially dangerous in childhood. To put the correct diagnosis and prescribe the treatment will be able only by the attending physician according to the clinical characteristics disorders of the stomach (pathogenesis of diarrhea depending on the location of the site) and after receiving the results analyzes.
By its nature, indigestion can be caused by viruses, bacteria, poisoning and chronic diseases of internal organs. To determine the cause of diarrhea, a stool test is usually required.
With the localization of pathology in the small intestine (secretory diarrhea), salmonellosis is administered (in some regions - cholera). If the situation does not quickly mix, then in the gut lumen there will be an accumulation of sodium and chlorine ions followed by dehydration, causing hypovolemic shock. In this case, the stomach and intestines are washed, an abundant hot drink is prescribed, with a more severe course, the introduction of saline solutions (struggle against dehydration), antispasmodics, antibiotics for Gr (-) microorganisms - derivatives of penicillin and fluoroquinolones.
With amoebic and bacterial dysentery (invasive diarrhea), pathology is localized in the colon (distal section) in the form of exudative inflammation with the development of bacteria on its walls. Disorder with bacterial dysentery leads to a general intoxication of the body, and with amebiasis - also to the abscess of the liver. Metronidazole or tinidazole is prescribed for treatment, and for prevention - iodoquinol and paromomycin. An alternative scheme involves the use of tetracycline drugs, often in combination with metronidazole or emetin.
In the treatment of all gastric disorders, in addition to antibiotics, rehydration therapy with Regidron or Hydrovit in the form of saline solutions is required. Also in the treatment complex include enterosorbents (Polyphepanum, Diosmektit, Coapeactat, Enterosorb), sorbing on themselves toxins and products of the decomposition of microorganisms. After the normalization of the stool, the course of recovery of the intestinal microflora is carried out.
Frequent stomach upset stomach
The main cause of stomach upset is the ingestion of viruses, bacteria and parasites into the gastrointestinal tract. As a result of this, acute intestinal infection develops, the type of deformation is broken, general dehydration and intoxication of the organism occur.
Frequent indigestion can occur against a background of chronic diseases of the body (pancreatitis, cholecystitis, dyskinesia bile excretory pathologies, flatulence, hepatic insufficiency, etc.) and manifest themselves in the form of such symptoms as: bloating, abdominal pain, indigestion, vomiting. With the course of diseases there is a violation of the process of separation of the cleaving enzymes, is broken structure of mucus, quantitative and qualitative composition of microflora, intestinal motility and absorption liquid.
Stool frequency and fermentation processes can occur with improper diet (night overeating), frequent overeating, simultaneous use incompatible, mutually exclusive, substandard or difficult-to-digest (fatty and dairy) products, with a predominance of carbohydrates in the diet and cellulose. Chronic disorder of the stool causes a frequent intake of analgesics (analgin, aspirin), smoking, alcoholism, overweight.
Frequent upset stomach is dangerous not only dehydration of the body and washing away valuable vitamins and trace elements, but also peritonitis.
Stomach upset - what you can eat
In case of stomach upset, the regimen and diet should be based on the following requirements:
- products and dishes that destroy the intestinal mucosa are excluded;
- the diet includes products that envelop the walls of the intestine and stomach;
- limit the consumption of fats, carbohydrates and foods that cause fermentation in the intestines;
- dishes should be cooked in steamed or boiled form;
- food is fractional, but frequent;
- drink more fluids;
- Rest after eating.
What you can eat with a stomach disorder:
- low-fat varieties of meat, poultry and fish;
- rusks from white bread;
- skim cheese;
- boiled eggs, scrambled eggs;
- weak broth or light vegetable soup;
- mucous and boiled on the water porridge;
- baked apples;
- compote and jelly without sugar;
- weak tea with lemon or tea with chamomile;
What you can not eat with a stomach disorder:
- sweets and buns;
- raw vegetables, fruits and berries;
- fatty, hot or cold dishes;
- milk, sour cream, fat cottage cheese;
- cheese, cheese, melted cheese, mayonnaise;
- canned food, pickles and smoked products;
- Alcoholic drinks and sweet soda water;
- beans, millet, wheaten groats.
Sources: http://nazdor-e.ru/index.php/profilaktika/infekcionnye-zabolevaniya/92-lechenie-jeludochno-kishechnyh-rasstroistv, http://narodnymisredstvami.ru/jeffektivnye-narodnye-sredstva-ot-rasstrojstva-kishechnika/, http://travy.ucoz.ua/index/chto_prinimat_pri_rasstrojstve_zheludka/0-83
No comments yet!
Share your opinion