How to restore intestines with diarrhea
Diet for the intestine
With inflammation of the intestine, foods eaten can have a significant effect on inflammatory symptoms accompanying the inflammation. Inflammation of the intestine usually leads to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating, spasms and pain in the stomach.
Depending on the cause causing inflammation of the intestine, the doctor can recommend a change in diet, namely, to prescribe a special diet for the intestines, along with prescribed medications.
Diet for the intestines with severe inflammation
With severe inflammation of the intestines, when it is constipation, then diarrhea alternately replaces each other, in the first few days you can eat only liquid food and drink until the symptoms improve.
If vomiting occurs after taking liquid food or drinking, it is necessary to stop the absorption process liquid and within an hour or two allow the intestines to calm down without straining it by the process digestion. Temporary abstinence from eating and drinking while observing a diet for the intes
Diet for the intestines with mild inflammation
With moderate inflammation of the intestine, you need to use as much fluid as possible, because whenever there is constipation or diarrhea, then vomiting occurs dehydration. Chicken broth, water, fruit juices, herbal teas and soda water are permitted. It is necessary to exclude apple, cherry and pear juices, because the sugar contained in these fruits can aggravate diarrhea. From food in the diet, when observing the intestinal diet, soft and natural foods, such as white bread, white rice, apple puree, gelatin and bananas, should prevail.
Diet for the intestines with small inflammation
With a small inflammation of the intestine, symptoms are practically absent, or manifest minimally. The daily diet menu for the intestine is similar to the diet menu for the intestines with a moderate inflammation of the intestine, to which fruits, rusks, vegetables, fish, boiled potatoes and chicken are added breast. Exclude from the diet, observing the intestinal diet, you need foods that contain a lot of spices, fat or sugar, as well as foods, highly processed, all dairy products (except yogurt), alcohol and caffeine, until the condition of the body is not will improve.
Home-made yogurt is a good food for any type of inflammation of the intestines, since it can help not only heal the intestinal damage, kill the infection, but also restore the regular stool. Yogurt contains live cultures that help the digestive system.
Diets with diarrhea
If for several days in a row constipation or diarrhea does not allow the body to function normally, it is necessary to clean the stomach with a special diet for diarrhea.
The food should be soothing to the gastrointestinal tract. The diet menu for diarrhea includes the following products:
- Bananas are not only easily digested by the stomach, they are an indispensable source of potassium, which helps to normalize the level electrolytes in the body, but also rich in pectin - soluble fiber, which helps absorb liquids in intestines. Bananas also contain inulin - a substance that promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms (probiotics) in the intestine;
- White rice and vegetable purees, which due to the low content of cellulose are easily digested and do not irritate the digestive tract;
- Apple puree, which, like bananas, is a good source of pectin. However, high fiber content in raw apples makes them too rough food for irritated bowels, so puree must be made from boiled apples;
- Homemade yogurt. As a rule, observing a diet for the intestine, it is recommended to exclude dairy products in attacks of acute diarrhea, however, yogurt is an exception to this rule, since it contains live active cultures - lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacteria bifidum. These active cultures are probiotics that help restore the balance of bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Chicken breast, steamed - easily absorbed by the body and is a source of protein and some of the nutrients necessary for the normal functioning of the body;
- Dried blueberries - is included in the menu of the intestinal diet due to the tannins contained in it, which act on the secretion of liquid and mucus in the digestive tract. Also, blueberries contain substances called anthocyanosides, which have antibacterial properties and are a good source of antioxidants.
Also, when dieting for the intestines with diarrhea are allowed to eat herbal teas that have a calming effect on the body with diarrhea, namely:
- Mint tea - has a calming effect on the gastrointestinal tract, soothes and relaxes the muscles along the gastrointestinal tract, thereby reducing spasms;
- Chamomile tea - is an effective tool for reducing inflammation of the intestines and calming intestinal spasms.
Found an error in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
Cottage cheese with diarrhea: quickly restore incompetent intestine
Today we will tell you:
1. What is diarrhea?
2. What are the causes of dysbiosis?
3. The use of cottage cheese for diarrhea
Some are categorically against the use of any sour-milk products in case of stomach upset, while others believe that cottage cheese is indispensable for any disturbances in the digestive system. Is it so? But. no matter how strange it may sound, but both are right.
Diarrhea is diarrhea
Diarrhea is a protective reaction of the body, signaling to us that the intestine is not all right, namely - the bacterial balance is violated. Everyone knows that in the process of food processing active and important for our body bacteria that live on the walls of the intestine take an active part.
When these working microorganisms become less than necessary, they include a special mode of operation that leads to a strong release of fluid from the walls of the intestine. Thus, all unnecessary bacteria are washed out as a shower. Simultaneously with this, the food stops to be completely digested, it is removed from the intestine, creating unpleasant sensations and dehydrating the body.
- poor-quality food containing harmful micro-organisms (stale products, poor-quality canned food, etc.);
- food poisoning;
- destruction of intestinal microflora, as a result of taking strong antibiotics;
- food allergic reaction.
To quickly eliminate the effects of diarrhea, you need a special diet that will not irritate the walls of the stomach, it is easy to digest and help restore the affected microflora of the intestine. Here comes the time for cottage cheese!
Cottage cheese and diarrhea
The main thing that a person who suffers from diarrhea needs is in restoring the normal intestinal environment. This is best served by curd VIVO. containing the necessary sour-milk bacteria. Another useful property of cottage cheese is saturation, it does not overload the weakened digestive system and does not irritate the walls of the stomach.
All these wonderful properties of cottage cheese will prove themselves in full force in the event that:
- Use cottage cheese not earlier than 6-8 hours after cessation of diarrhea;
- Use only low-fat cottage cheese;
- Before use, the product is wiped and mixed with fruits (banana, mashed potatoes from a ripe apple, etc.);
- The product is fresh, better cooked at home (and if the cottage cheese is prepared on leaven VIVO. it's even better!).
If you comply with all these simple rules, then cottage cheese will be the best way to restore the body after diarrhea.
Opponents of cottage cheese argue that sour-milk products only increase the suffering of a person with diarrhea. Correctly! But. It's all about the first rule - you can use curd only a few hours after stopping diarrhea. This is the first product that can be consumed. But the first few hours (6-8) it is better to refrain altogether from food, limited only to boiled water.
Nutritionists believe that it is the cottage cheese that is needed for our intestines to recover, so we recommend using it daily
The main thing is to remember that diarrhea is a disease of dirty hands and substandard products.
Do you like the article? Share!
Sources: http://www.neboleem.net/dieta-dlja-kishechnika.php, http://ru.zakvaski.com/articles/vsye-pro-tvorog/5295/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion