Than to treat an intestine at a thrush
Candidiasis of the intestine
Fungi of the genus Candida are a constant component of normal intestinal microflora, and thus do not cause any harm to human health. In 20 - 50% of healthy people, Candida is found in the intestine. Within the limits of 65 - 80% of people # 8212; candidies in the intestine.
The greatest number of different species of Candida is concentrated in the intestine, especially in the rectum. This is the main place of their dwelling. In the intestinal community of microbes, the proportion of Candida fungi is negligible. Their growth is regulated by the coordinated work of immunity. Counteract the growth of the number of Candida intestinal symbionts # 8212; representatives of normal intestinal microflora. This is a significant part of the intestinal microflora. Antibacterial properties are most pronounced in Escherichia coli, as well as enterococci, lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. They do not allow the quantitative growth of opportunistic microorganisms and their introduction into the w
Provoke active reproduction and growth of yeast fungi, traditional endogenous factors. About them it is written here.
There are two mechanisms of development of candidiasis lesions of the mucosa of the intestinal wall:
- invasive candidiasis, which speaks about the introduction of yeast fungi into the cells of the intestinal walls. There is diffuse # 8212; common and focal # 8212; focal;
- non-invasive candidiasis is characterized by excessive quantitative growth of yeast Candida in the lumen of the intestine itself.
One of the varieties of severe intestinal dysbacteriosis is candidiasis of the intestine, the signs of which are depicted in the photo. This is the inner wall of the intestine when it is examined instrumentally.
Symptoms of the disease
Candidiasis is manifested in different ways, depending on the severity of its level. But the common signs of the activity of yeast fungi in the intestine are:
- diarrhea # 8212; stool disorder, loose stools;
- flatulence # 8212; increased gassing and bloating;
- the presence of mucus and blood admixture in the feces is not ruled out;
- discomfort and painful cramps in the abdomen;
- low-grade fever.
With an invasive common yeast infection, inflammation of the entire intestine takes place: the thin section and the thick one. Often accompanied by signs of systemic candidiasis. thrush of the oral cavity. defeat yeast fungi of the urogenital area.
Invasive focal candidiasis often occurs along with peptic ulcer disease of the duodenal ulcer, often with ulcerative colitis. Has a persistent current, resistant # 8212; resistant to ongoing therapy.
Invasive candidiasis is sometimes accompanied by yeast inflammation of the rectum - a proctitis specific, characteristic of passive male homosexuals, and also occurs in many AIDS patients. Often there is a so-called "gut gut". This is a mixed infection with herpesvirus lesions of the intestine. In,% of cases of the disease there is a perianal candidiasis dermatitis. The course of the disease is accompanied by pain and tenesmus - a false urge to defecate, as well as an anal itch that is marked by persistence.
Noninvasive candidiasis of the intestine responds positively to the treatment with antifungal drugs.
There is candidiasis of the intestine and in children at an early age. Its danger is that children with a loose stool with diarrhea lose vitamins, nutrients necessary for the development and growth of a child. Soon they lag behind in physical development: the weight and height indicators are understated.
Candidiasis of the intestine may herald some diseases that are detrimental to immunity and are accompanied by the development of its deficiency.
The probability of perforation is not excluded # 8212; perforation of the intestine, as well as bleeding, fungal sepsis, spread of the candida process to the pancreas, liver.
Features of diagnosis and treatment
When carrying out a laboratory bacteriological study, the identification of Candida fungi in feces without taking into account their quantitative growth is not an indication for the appointment antifungal drugs. This is true regardless of the presence or absence of symptoms of dyspepsia.
For effective treatment requires informative diagnosis. carrying out the species of yeast fungi with the definition of their sensitivity to antimycotics. To treat thrush in the intestine prescribe drugs that are not absorbed in the intestines. The duration of the course of treatment is 7 to 10 days.
It is the intestine that is the storage tank, the source of the distribution of Candida fungi through the blood. Treatment of intestinal candidiasis # 8212; this is the basis in the therapeutic tactics of candidiasis lesion of any localization. This refers to thrush on the mucous membranes, on the skin, that is, when located outside the intestine. It is a mistake to use anti-yeast drugs only for local action or systemic drugs that are absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Without suppressing the activity and growth of fungi in the intestine, while maintaining their activity in the rectum, any antifungal treatment will eventually prove to be ineffective. Sometimes there can be an effect, but, unfortunately, short-lived, completely unstable.
If you can not find the answer to the question, you can read the same:
Candidiasis of the bowel symptoms and treatment
When candidiasis of the intestine affects different parts of the gastrointestinal tract and the intestine itself. There are combinations of affected surfaces. Manifestations of the disease are also varied depending on what place is affected and to what extent the ailment is developed.
Symptoms of intestinal candidiasisPatients may complain of pain in the abdomen, blood or mucus may be present in the patient's stool. Symptoms of the disease also represent
- painful sensations,
In addition, candidiasis of the intestine is accompanied by diarrhea. The stool often occurs, white cheesy streaks are observed in it. The patient feels that the stomach has not completely emptied after the defecation process.
If there are such signs, it is necessary to apply to a medical institution, and not to engage in self-medication. According to its clinical characteristics, candidiasis is similar to many other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and one can make mistakes with the choice of one or another method of folk treatment. That's why it's so necessary to go to the doctors.
If you ignore the whole process of treatment, then the disease goes to a chronic form of damage to the liver, kidneys and heart. The asymptomatic course of the disease, which is mainly carried out in men, leads to such consequences. For patients with severe forms of immunosuppression, the invasive form is characteristic. In order to know the diagnosis accurately, it is necessary to conduct a whole complex of medical research and to discover the factors that predict the disease with candidiasis.
Features of treatment of intestinal candidiasis
When intestinal candidiasis treatment is carried out in such a sequence. Initially, they try to diagnose the disease as accurately as possible by means of bacterial culture of stool. If a large number of Candida fungi are detected simultaneously with a reduced amount of bifidobacteria or lactobacilli, then we can talk about candidiasis of the intestinal tract. With candidiasis of the intestine, treatment consists in appointing a patient immuno-strengthening therapy, literate treatment with antimycotic drugs, as well as drugs that restore the microflora intestines.
After examination of the patient, etiotropic treatment of intestinal candidiasis is prescribed. The doctor professionally selects each antimycotics, the choice of which is wide enough.
In addition, there are various means for ingestion or local admission, in the range of preparations for intravenous infusion. The drug Pimafucin - Natamycin, is classified as an antifungal drug, to which a sensitive amount of yeast fungi is sensitive. This drug has a very high effectiveness compared to the drug "Nistantin". Drug Pimafucin in the tablet form is effective only in the lumen of the intestine and is not sucked from the gastrointestinal tract into the blood.
Causes of intestinal candidiasis
Factors contributing to the development of candidiasis:
immunological deficiencies of a physiological nature
Folk recipes from intestinal candidiasis
Candidiasis of the intestine is not a particularly dangerous disease, but it can be a symptom of such terrible diseases as cancer, diabetes or human immunodeficiency virus. But more on that later. Candida is a fungus, which is one of the components of the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. But, as you know, there must be a measure in everything. Therefore, when the first symptoms occur, you must immediately take all possible measures to stabilize the situation.
First of all. you need to remember the most important thing: before you start treatment with folk remedies, you need to accurately determine the diagnosis. After all, very often the symptoms of one disease may coincide with the symptoms of a completely different one. And the treatment, which is used to correct the wrong diagnosis, can aggravate problem, which, in turn, with a probability of ninety percent can lead to irreparable consequences. So in any case, the trip to the doctor can not be avoided. Therefore, the sooner this is done, the sooner one can proceed to treatment with folk remedies.
Threat to the whole organism
Untreated intestinal diseases can lead to more serious problems and malfunctions in the work of other body systems. So you need to take care of his health with extreme care, because a healthy bowel # 8212; this is the main way to the health of the whole body.
1. Incorrect food. This is perhaps the most innocuous reason, which completely depends on the person and his way of life. Food is easier to correct than, for example, eliminate other factors that affect the full operation of the intestine.
2. Deterioration of the environment. With this factor, it is more difficult to cope, because not everyone can change their place of residence, and clean air in our time is an incredible luxury. Living and working in industrial areas and nearby large enterprises is fraught not only with candidiasis of the intestine, but also with many other unpleasant problems.
3. Drinking alcohol and smoking. As you know, neither one nor the other does not benefit the body. Alcohol changes the flora of the intestines, destroys beneficial bacteria, cleanly washing it out. And this does not contribute to the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Most often, the cause of candidiasis of the intestine becomes alcohol when it is used in excessive amounts, that is, if you use it "on holidays then the probability of developing this disease is significantly decreases. But if you do not know the measures, then it is fraught.
4. Problems with the digestive system. If you do not have problems with alcohol and other bad habits, then again, you need to return to the first point - malnutrition, which is often the cause of digestive problems, and this, in turn, is the cause candidiasis of the intestine.
5. Reception of antibiotics and preparations containing hormones. Why so, it is not necessary to explain, because long-term use of such drugs can cause complications, which can only comment on the attending physician.
6. Diseases (HIV, diabetes, cancer). As you can see, candidiasis of the intestine can be not a disease, but a symptom of more serious problems.
7. Neglect of hygiene rules. Personal hygiene is the cornerstone of health. If you always follow them, you can avoid a lot of unpleasant diseases.
8. Elderly age. This is something that you can not escape from. In the elderly, health problems begin to appear brighter, which is associated with the inhibition of normal functioning of the body and the appearance of the fungus.
9. Pregnancy. Pregnancy often causes a failure in the body of a woman, due to the fact that he is subjected to various failures, reorganizations and "hormonal attacks."
Symptoms of the disease
- The meteorism (gases) is not a separate symptom and it needs to be remembered. Only on it it is impossible to tell, what failures have happened in the body. Only in conjunction with other important symptoms can we say that it is not so.
- Diarrhea, unregulated stool. Often, an intestinal disorder can be the cause of several diseases at once. But if the stool is accompanied by bleeding and / or impregnations of white flakes, it is mucous, it is most likely a candidiasis of the intestine.
- Spasms, unpleasant sensations in the stomach after eating, bloating, after defecation - a feeling of not complete liberation of the intestine.
- The main symptom is # 8212; this is the presence of white curdled substance in feces # 8212; yeast fungus. But still, in order to identify the problem in detail, it is necessary to conduct a medical examination, which will accurately show what to treat and what exactly is the cause of the disease. Perhaps in order to eliminate the problem, you just need to exclude some foods from your diet, keep to a diet and give up alcohol and everything will work out.
5 Tips: How to get rid of intestinal candidiasis at home
Tip 1. Diet. The first step to victory over the problem of intestinal candidiasis is proper nutrition. Compliance with a special diet is a prerequisite for treatment. First, you need to reduce the consumption of foods containing sugar (juices, honey, sugar beet, etc.). Secondly, completely eliminate alcohol. Third, enrich your diet with proteins (boiled eggs, boiled chicken, turkey). Also it is necessary to consume as much as possible vegetables, such as beans, cabbage, cucumbers, lettuce, onions, garlic and tomatoes. Still need to reduce the use of tea and coffee.
Tip 2. Broths instead of tea. It is best to replace tea and coffee with infusions and herbal decoctions. It is best to do this with decoctions of chamomile, St. John's wort, marigold and oak bark. Instead of tea or coffee, the sutra needs to accustom oneself to decoctions. It is necessary to drink only one glass in the morning on an empty stomach, and soon the flora of the intestine will recover. To prepare this broth you need 30 grams of dried herbs for a glass of boiling water. You can also arrange some herbs.
Tip 3. Garlic is the best friend. Not everyone likes that feeling when the mouth smells of garlic, but still it is an effective way to treat. Garlic should also be eaten in the morning. It is enough one or two denticles.
Tip 4. Decoction of oats. To prepare the decoction you need ten glasses of oats and thirty glasses of water (the whole course dosage, you can do less or more, if desired). Next, you need to put the mixture on the fire and cook for three hours. Next, you need to undergo a course of treatment against candida fungus. It must last at least two and not more than four months. To do this, you need to drink a warm broth for a hundred grams three times a day. It will not spoil if stored in the refrigerator.
Tip 5. The recipe for a special balm. To make it, you need two large oranges and lemons. First you need to squeeze the juice, mix it. Add 10 tablespoons of honey and 4 grated bulbs. All well mix and take inside one tablespoon 4 times a day.
Self-medication is a fairly cheap method, but before starting to solve the problem itself, which causes discomfort, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Sources: http://omolochnica.ru/kandidoz-kishechnika, http://www.astromeridian.ru/medicina/kandidoz_kishechnika_simptomy.html, http://narodnymisredstvami.ru/lechenie-kandidoza-kishechnika-narodnymi-sredstvami/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion