How much time is restored intestine
For how many days is the intestinal microflora updated?
Voting for the best answer
Olya PushkarGuru (4883) 5 years ago
from the supply depends. if you drink kefir, eat vegetables, porridge for a week may begin to recover. but in general the process is long
***Enlightened (24280) 5 years ago
if after a course of antibiotics, then a year, if you just start digestion, then a month can, feel for your health and skin condition
Elena DedyukhinaGuru (3162) 5 years ago
To restore the flora of the intestine, one must work hard. firstly, in the intestine. as in all human organs there are parasites-opisthorchia, ascarids, lamblia. someone who is normal, who does not, in most cases, surplus. these helminths stifle useful lacto and bifidobacteria, which are responsible for our immunity. dry bacteria do not take root in the intestines, they must be fed to grow, first they clean the intestines and then feed the bacteria. this is a very lengthy process. especially food, medicine, ecology, bad habits, etc., etc. hinder the reco
A source:parasitologist Rudin
Theater ObraztsovEnlightened (33816) 5 years ago
Approximately 2 weeks. Therefore, the ulcer is treated with fasting for 14 days.
Healthy cells grow.
EugeneProfi (715) 5 years ago
Yes, 2 weeks. But to then maintain the species microflora in the intestine, the best way is to eat raw, plant food, because the main bacterium in our body is the E. coli, and it feeds on cellulose.
Regina LoginovaMudrets (12815) 5 years ago
15 days of fasting
can be done in a softer way and, correspondingly, more extended in time: drink the herbs-month-olds and then focus on the fiber (stewed, raw vegetables, seasonal fruits. no meat, sugar, dairy products and bread)
How to restore the intestinal microflora and forget about dysbiosis
Dysbacteriosis is an imbalance in the microbial ecology of a person, that is, a violation of biological equilibrium between pathogenic (harmful) and physiological (useful) microflora in the body and, in particular, in intestines.
With dysbacteriosis, the body can not properly digest food, that is, split it into proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
The food is not excreted from the body for 24 hours and, almost not overcooked, rot in the intestines, and the products of putrefaction are absorbed into the blood.
As a result, chronic intoxication of the organism occurs, which leads to disruption of metabolism and inflammatory diseases of many organs.
Dysbacteriosis can cause:
* lead to depression and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Dysbacteriosis causes the following deviations in the physical state:
Constant constipation or diarrhea;
* Flatulence - bloating;
feeling of hunger even after eating;
* Hair loss and deformation of nails;
* Violations in the work of the cardiovascular system;
* Loss of skin elasticity, a large number of wrinkles;
* general weakness, frequent dizziness.
Dysbacteriosis causes the following deviations in the mental state:
* sad, melancholy mood;
* difficult awakening in the morning;
* increased aggressiveness and sensitivity;
fatigue for no apparent reason;
* Feeling of anxiety and fear.
Getting rid of dysbiosis, restoration of useful microflora
Restoration of useful microflora, getting rid of dysbiosis To get rid of dysbiosis (restoration of useful microflora), it is necessary to introduce in addition useful to the organism bacteria with food products, especially with lactic acid products.
Most of all lactic acid bacteria contain acidophilus, curdled milk, fermented baked milk, yogurt (normal yogurt, not chemistry) and its special types.
The restoration of useful microflora is helped by vegetables and fruits. Getting into the intestines, they contribute to the accelerated reproduction of microorganisms already there that are there.
Promote the reproduction of lactic acid bacteria:
* But beets are especially useful.
Restoration of useful microflora, getting rid of dysbacteriosis Marinated beetroot
Peel the beet and cut into small cubes, pour marinade (water, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic, sugar, cloves, sweet pepper). Close the lid and leave for one day at room temperature.
Clean the garlic head, pass through the scabbard or finely chop, crush into gruel, put in a glass jar and pour 1 glass of sunflower oil. Put in the refrigerator. In a day the oil is ready. To add in food, in salads.
Shred celery and its roots, apples, half a lemon, season salad with vegetable oil, salt, sugar to taste.
Fresh juice from celery roots
Take 1-2 ts.lozhki 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
Quickly restores the necessary bacteriological balance.
Eat a day for 3-4 sweet and sour apples of medium size.
Eat for 1-3 slices at dinner, squeezing yogurt.
Narine is a dry leaven of lactobacilli. It is added to the milk and a delicious sour-milk product is produced - lactokvasha.
To get rid of dysbacteriosis and restore a useful microflora, you also need to reduce the consumption of sugar, which will deprive the fungus of an enabling environment for development and reproduction.
You can eat fruits, dried fruits, honey, fructose. With these products, sugar is fully absorbed by the body and goes for good.
Restoration of useful microflora, disposal of dysbacteriosis of Red bilberry reduces the growth of yeast fungi of the genus Candida.
Apricots affect Proteus, Staphylococci, Enterococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and the like.
Strawberries reduce the growth of staphylococcus, streptococcus, enterococcus.
Kizil kills the bacteria of the desinter group, salmonella.
Cranberry kills protey, salmonella, shigella, klibsiella.
Favorably affect the intestines:
* horseradish and other raw vegetables and fruits.
What is the operation for the intestine?
Operation on the intestine is a common surgical procedure. The number of such operations annually in Russia is 50, 00. Not always this manipulation leads to recovery of the patient, but it can significantly alleviate the human condition in some cases. After the operation, a long and difficult recovery period is needed.
As indications for surgery on the intestine can be identified the following factors:
- malignant tumor;
- intestinal obstruction;
- necrosis, for example, in the case of duodenal ulcer;
- all kinds of injuries, etc.
Types of surgical intervention
The operation on the intestine can be performed in several different ways, from the chosen option Possible complications depend on the surgical intervention, recovery of the patient after manipulation and much more.
- Laparoscopic intervention is the least invasive. Here, manipulators are carried into the abdominal cavity of the patient through several small incisions. Such operations have a shorter recovery period, the consequences are more easily tolerated by patients.
- Laparotomy operations # 8211; ordinary operations of an open type. On the wall of the abdomen, one large surgical incision is made, through which the doctor performs all the actions necessary for him. Restoring the patient after such an operation is much more difficult, rehabilitation lasts longer, complications occur more often.
However, the first of the methods of surgical intervention is not suitable for every patient. In laparoscopic surgery, there are contraindications that exclude its possibility.
With the help of laparotomy, the following operations are possible according to indications:
- Operation without tissue removal.
- Removal of a fragment of the small intestine.
- Complete removal of one of the fragments of the small intestine. This is relatively rare, because after such intervention, the patient's quality of life becomes very low # 8211; he can not absorb vitamins and minerals. If there is a removal of the ileum of the small intestine, the person will be disturbed by the process of digestion of fats, there will be severe diarrhea. Removing half of the small intestine can lead to serious problems in the digestion of food. If this manipulation is still necessary for strict indications for the patient's life, he will be fed through a dropper.
- Removal of the large intestine.
- Complete removal of the large intestine.
Rehabilitation period after intervention
For the time that the patient will need to recover after surgery, the type of surgery, as well as the amount of tissue cut, has a direct effect.
In order for the rehabilitation process to be as short as possible, the following procedures are prescribed for patients.
Breathing exercises. This appointment is done absolutely for all patients. Thus the person should carry out strong breaths and exhalations, it is possible to inflate balls. Such exercise promotes good ventilation and prevention of pneumonia and bronchitis. Doing such exercises is often better, especially in cases with prolonged bed rest.
Use of painkillers. The variety of drugs depends on how much the pain is expressed, which often depends on the type of operation.
Seam care. Here, daily inspection and treatment is necessary, followed by a change of dressings. The patient himself must observe the seams, do not wet and do not scratch them. If the divergence of scars begins, medical intervention is necessary.
Physical activity # 8211; strictly individual purposes, as each patient needs a special approach. The earlier a patient gets out of bed, the better, however this should happen under the strict supervision of a doctor. In order to avoid complications such as seam diverticulum, vomiting, diarrhea, and many others, it is necessary to treat with physical stress with caution. To begin with, the doctor will assign tasks to the patient, lying down, for example, movements with legs and hands.
Further, the exercises will be added to the complex to strengthen the abdominal wall. When bed rest is over, the patient will be able to walk through the ward and the corridor. The duration of such a walk will constantly increase.
Physiotherapeutic procedures must be prescribed to the patient after surgical interventions on the intestine. Among them we can identify magnetotherapy, electrophoresis, laser therapy, UHF therapy, etc.
An indispensable appointment after surgery on the intestines is a diet that is individually selected by the attending physician based on the characteristics of the patient's condition. The patient should eat small portions about 6-8 times daily. Food is chosen sparing, necessarily warm, liquid or jelly-like.
Patient recovery period
The recovery period directly depends on the type of surgical intervention, as well as on the volume of the removed intestinal tissues:
- Without removing parts of the intestine. Recovery is relatively fast. Patients are fed glucose within 2 days after the operation. Then a special mixture is introduced into the diet, then # 8211; dishes for surgical patients.
- Removal of a portion of the small intestine. In the first day the patient is supported with a dropper. Within 7 days, the food remains parenteral. Next, the appointment of adapted mixtures, the volume of which gradually increases to 2 liters. Dishes of surgical diet №0 are allowed to the patient not earlier than 2 weeks after the intervention. In the case of complete removal of the small intestine, the nutrition of the mixtures lasts up to 2 months.
Diet №0 includes warm, liquid and unsalted dishes. The patient can use:
- meat broth of a small fortress of veal or rabbit;
- compote from rose hips;
- jelly from fruit;
- rice broth;
- berry jelly or tea.
The above products have a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract, allowing to avoid complications, gently restore the intestine after surgery.
Sources: http://otvet.mail.ru/question/66723869, http://vkusno-legko.com/health/detail.ph? D = 4096, http://prooperacii.ru/gkt/operaciya-na-kishechnike.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
First name *
. Tekt *