In the intestines of polyps how to treat
Polyps in the intestine # 8212; treatment with folk remedies
The causes of polyps in the intestine
The exact reasons why appearpolyps in the intestinea person has not yet been identified. Perhaps, there are many causes and predisposing factors at once.Polyps in the intestine usually appear already in adulthood, when for years the person consumed a lot of animal fats, little fiber, or even switched to semi-finished and fast food.
A lot of preservatives, flavors, stabilizers and other chemicals in the diet promotes tumor-like growths on the walls of the intestine. Quite often, polyps are found after prolonged inflammatory bowel diseases (colitis, enteritis), accompanied by constipation.
And the hereditary factor in the etiology of polyposis (multiple polyps, whole clusters of polyps on the intestinal wall) of the intestine should not be ruled out.
What is a polyp, what are polyps?
Polyp-this growth on the intestinal wall is mushroom-shaped, globular, branching. Can sit tightly in the thickness of the mucosa on t
More often polyp # 8212; this is a benign education, but doctors, predicting further treatment, are always advised to remove polyps, so that they do not degenerate into oncological pathology in the intestine.
The polyp that has arisen on the site of inflammation is called inflammatory, there are also hyperplastic polyps (when the normal tissue of the intestinal wall grows), but there are also neoplastic (begin to multiply atypical cells).
Diagnosis of intestinal polyps
If the pathology of the colon is suspected, an analysis of feces for occult blood is taken.
If the polyps are located in the rectum, finger research is indicated.
Classical methods of diagnosis of intestinal polyps (sigmoidoscopy# 8212; examination of the rectum and sigmoid colon, where more than half of all neoplasms are located according to statistics, X-ray examination with contrasting substance # 8212;irrigoscopy. colonoscopy# 8212; all the large intestines look) do not always allow a precise diagnosis.
Is it a single polyp or whole colony? What is the nature of these sprawl? In controversial cases, a computer tomography of a small pelvis may be necessary. It is done with contrast enhancement to differentiate the diagnosis.
Stages of polyp formation
Symptoms of polyps in the intestine
If the polyp is small and single, then most likely it will not manifest itself in any way.
And if the pathological process is neglected, old, there are many sprouting and they partly overlap the lumen of the intestine, then bleeding, mucous discharge, pain along the colon and rectum, defecation.
If the polyps were formed in the rectum, the symptomatology becomes very similar to the manifestations of hemorrhoids (itching in the anus, pain during defecation, bleeding). Unless dressed knots of altered veins are not observed.
Surgical removal of the intestine polyp on the leg
Sometimes polypectomy (removal of polyps) is accompanied by perforation of the intestinal wall and bleeding. This is regarded as a complication of surgical intervention.
Treatment polyps folk remedies
In principle, there are two main methods for treating polyps in the intestine # 8212; surgical removal polyps (which does not guarantee that the polyps will not start growing again), and treatment with folk remedies.
The leading position in the methods of treating polyps in the intestine iscelandine treatment .
- Broth chistotela (a teaspoon of dry herbscelandineon 100-150 ml of boiling water, insist half an hour-hour) to make therapeutic microclysters. Before treatment, perform a cleansing enema. The course of treatment is 10 days, then a break for a week. And again to repeat the course of treatment. During the enema, you need to lie for a couple of minutes on your left side, then as much on the right, and finish the procedure by lying on your back.
- The following means besidescelandine, includes another yarrow and flowers of marigold. For the medicinal collection, two parts of calendula are taken, and one part of celandine and yarrow. Make infusion at the rate of # 8212; a tablespoon of raw materials per 100 ml of boiling water. Add corn oil to soften it and again, after cleansing enema or defecation, put microclyster with medicinal collection. The course lasts 10-14 days.
- Polyps in the intestines are very usefulfruits of viburnum. Drink a decoction of fruits of the viburnum more often, at least 3-4 times a day, you can combine it with honey. Kalina prevents further proliferation of polyps and there are data that can prevent malignant degeneration of intestinal polyps.
- To prepare the next recipe you need a shreddeddry chaga. St. John's wort, yarrowin equal parts (1 tablespoon). Insist half an hour, then drink a quarter cup three times a day before meals for 20 minutes. The course is 14 days, if necessary, repeat.
- When polyps are advised to drinkhorseradish with honey1 teaspoonful three times a day.
- Can help with polyps and receptionpropolis with creamyoil(: 0) 1 teaspoonful three times a day, dissolved in a glass of milk in between meals.
- HLS recommends tincturegolden mustache(15 plant cutters finely chop, pour a bottle of quality vodka, insist two weeks), drink an incomplete table spoon three times a day for a month. Repeat after a break of 10 days repeatedly, since polyps in a number of cases start to grow again.
- To enhance the effect and speed of cure, it is recommended that enemas with celandine be combined with the usejuice or tincture of celandineainside. Juice and tincture is used with caution, DROPS, more details about the treatment of celandine can be looked athere .
The presence of polyps on the walls of the internal organs is often evidenced by the appearance of polyps on the skin in the region of the armpits, neck, chest, eyelids. So listen to the signals of your body and be treated on time along with the blog of restoring healthalter-health.
Treatment of polyps in the intestine
Posted on: Aug. 25 at 1: 2
Polyps in the intestine can be very dangerous, treatment in official medicine is welcome only one thing - radical removal. Until recently, only large tumors were removed, and small polyps were treated with folk methods and a proper diet. Today, experts insist that any meat build-up, even the size of a pea, should be eliminated. And all because, according to statistics, 30% of polyps degenerate into cancer. The process of transformation sometimes takes years, but there are also such types of neoplasms (for example, adenoid), they become malignant very quickly.
Methods for treating polyps in the gut
If polyps are found in the gut, treatment can be done in several directions. Answering the question how to get rid of polyps of the intestine, the gastroenterologist pays attention to the fact that conservative treatment is unpromising. And all because to deliver drugs directly to the neoplasm is quite difficult. Often used candles for polyps of the intestine, they can be treated only if the meat build-up is located near the anus.
Hormonal therapy has side effects, and methods of traditional medicine allow you to get rid of only the symptoms of the disease, they can to suspend the growth of benign tumors, but to get rid of polyps of the intestine completely with candles, broths and herbal infusions not succeed.
For the prevention and treatment of pancreatitis, our readers advise Gastric tea. This unique remedy is made on the basis of the rarest and most powerful herbs useful for digestion. Gastric tea not only eliminates all symptoms of gastrointestinal and digestive diseases, but will also permanently eliminate the cause of its occurrence. Read more
So how do you treat polyps in the gut? Only radically. For this, the most gentle methods and endoscopic equipment are used today. The procedure for colonoscopy is as follows:
- Through the anus, a flexible hose is inserted into the intestine - an endoscope. At its end is fixed the camera, it transmits the image to the monitor, so the surgeon during the operation is very well, see in what state is the hollow organ, where the neoplasms are located, what they are sizes.
- The endoscope is equipped with several nozzles. The tongs are used for biopsy, the loop electrode is used to remove polyps in the gut. The loop pounces on the head of the mushroom-like neoplasm, tightens on the stalk, then the surgeon slightly pulls the polyp, squeezes it and removes it with current. Current while simultaneously cauterizes the wound and seals the vessels. This is why bleeding after surgery is almost non-existent.
- If the polyp in the intestine is large (from 2 to 5 cm or more), then it is plucked in parts, this treatment helps to get rid of the tumor completely.
- The biopsy is sent for histology, the analysis is designed to find out whether there is a malignant transformation or not.
Note! This method of surgical treatment is very well tolerated, it is practically painless, patients with a high threshold of sensitivity are treated with local anesthesia. The operation is performed in a hospital setting, trauma to the operated organ is minimal, so after a few hours the patient goes home on her own feet.
Resection of intestinal polyposis
When polyposis of the intestine is diagnosed, treatment is done in a completely different way. Polyposis is characterized by the presence of several formations (from two, three or more). You can not remove them with endoscopy, so you have to remove the completely affected area, resect it, and then the two ends of the intestine are sewn again. Such a radical remedy for polyps is very effective, but the operation requires careful preparation, after it a long rehabilitation period is needed, so treatment is obtained lasting.
Each of us should know how to cure polyps in the gut. It is also important to bring to the notice of all, without exception, that after any treatment it is necessary to undergo an endoscopy once a year. Such a diagnostic procedure allows to detect the presence of relapse and to take adequate measures. Why such a reinsurance? The fact is that in 13% of cases the polyps in the intestine grow again, and then the treatment resumes again. In 7% of patients with repeated diagnosis of polyps in the gut are detected in a completely different place. This means that it is necessary to carefully study the causes of the disease and take more effective measures to eliminate them using various means.
Knowing how to treat polyps in the intestine, you can try and prevent the progress of the disease. For this, the necessary preventive measures are taken. Doctors recommend including in the daily diet products with coarse fiber. It is better to give preference to vegetable, and not animal fats. It is also necessary to limit the use of alcohol, it is worth completely giving up smoking.
So, how can polyps in the gut be dangerous, treatment should be taken immediately. Make the call to the doctor should have the characteristic symptoms: bloody-mucous discharge from the anus, pain in the lower abdomen, tarry chair.
Do you still think it's hard to cure pancreatitis?
Judging by the fact that you are now reading these lines - the victory in the fight against pancreatitis is not on your side.
And you already thought about the surgical intervention? It is understandable, because the pancreas is a very important organ, and its proper functioning is a guarantee of health and well-being. Frequent pain in the abdomen, weakness, dizziness, swelling, nausea, stool. All these symptoms are familiar to you not by hearsay.
But perhaps it is more correct to treat not a consequence, but a reason? We recommend reading the story of Irina Kravtsova. how she got rid of pancreatitis forever.
Polyps in the intestine are treated and so.
Posted on July 8, | Author Ekaterina Ivanovna
Polyps in the intestine-it is benign growth of the mucosa.
They are mushroom-shaped, lobed, spherical, and also in the form of cauliflower, mulberry, and other forms.
Oftenpolyphas a leg.
Polypssometimes located in nests, occasionally sporadic growths occur in different parts of the stomach, sometimes they cover the entire mucosa.Polyps in the intestine-benign education, but they are far from harmless. Often they contribute to various kinds of complications.
Inflammationpolypscause pieces of food that are constantly annoyingpolyps.There is ulceration, which leads to bleeding - one of the frequent complications. Bleeding is very dangerous, because it causes anemia.
Rare complication - losspolypoutput stomach to the 12 - colon.
The most terrible complication is rebirthpolypin a malignant tumor. It is necessary to detect it in time using an X-ray examination. Gastroscopy is also used.
Polyps in the intestinetreat so.
Official medicine treatspolyps in the intestineby removing it.
But, experience shows, after some timepolypsgrow again.
Therefore, you can try to be treated by popular methods.
First of all, you need to organize proper nutrition.
It is necessary to spare stomach mucosa! Refuse very hot and spicy dishes, baked pastries, soft bread, wiry and fatty meat. Refuse spices, wine, vodka, do not smoke.
The listed errors degenerate the stomach and disrupt its normal functioning.
Polyps in the intestineit is good to treat in such a very effective way:
Squeeze the juice from the leaves and stems of the prickly throat and drink one teaspoon in the morning and in the evening one hour before eating.
In fact, this buddyk also contributes to the restoration of the thymus gland, when its function is disrupted. This is practically the most accessible and the only means.
Polyps in the intestinehe also displays well.
In order to begin treatment in the autumn-winter period, you need to brew already dried seeds or flowers of a thistle - one glass of boiled water one tablespoon. A glass of this infusion of three meals a half hour before meals.
There is still such a way as to curepolyps in the intestine. Take two tablespoons of herbs of dry celandine, pour one cup of boiling water. Half an hour to insist, drain. In the first ten days, drink one teaspoon, in the second decade - one dessert spoon, in the third - one tablespoon for 35 minutes before meals three times a day.
And yet, if they torturedpolyps in the intestine,Prepare the mixture: 1kg. Root celery, 0.5 kg. lemons, 0.5kg. horseradish and 0.5 kg. honey. It's good to wash everything and to grind with a peel in a meat grinder, then add honey, keep in the refrigerator for at least ten days.
Take during the day as often as possible. The necessary trace elements of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, iodine, phosphorus and other organisms are obtained if a person eats about three liters of such a medicine. There is a recovery of the gastric mucosa, as well as the entire gastrointestinal tract.
With this method of treatmentpolyps in the intestine,the patient should be at home all day. On an empty stomach, in the morning, make an enema that will cleanse the intestines. Then cook 1 liter of boiled water and 1 st. spoon of salt, 1l. boiling water - 1 st. a spoonful of soda, 1 liter of compote from dry apples, only without sugar.
First take a gulp of water and salt every 10-15 minutes until completely consumed, then also drink a liter of water with soda, and then drink a compote.
Everything will come out, and the stomach will be completely cleansed.
Polyps in the intestinecan be ligated as follows:
Take just the juice of the viburnum, three times a day for two tablespoons. It helps a lot.
You can take a decoction from one bunch of berries of the viburnum along with twigs and 2 liters of water, boil for half an hour. Night let it brew.
Take a third cup three times a day before meals. Hoping for folk medicine can do without surgery, andpolyps in the intestineThey will leave you, they will disappear and will not appear again.
So, try it, get treatment!
Sources: http://alter-zdrav.ru/polipy-v-kishechnike-lechenie-narodny-mi-sredstvami/, http://zhkt.guru/polipy-1/vidy-3/kishki/lechenie-31, http://babuwka.ru/polipy-v-kishechnike/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion