Than to treat the candida in the intestine
- Decoding of online tests - urine, blood, general and biochemical.
- What do bacteria and inclusions in urine analysis mean?
- How to understand the analysis of the child?
- Pregnancy rates and variance values ..
Candidiasis of the intestine: forms, symptoms and treatment, diet
Candidiasis # 8212; this disease is caused by the multiplication in the human body of fungal unicellular microorganisms of the genus Candida. They are called conditionally pathogenic, because they are found in the digestive tract, even in absolutely healthy people.
Candida coexist with saprophytic bacteria, mutually controlling the quantitative composition of both microorganisms # 8212; a mobile balance is reached, which is beneficial to man.
Causes of candidiasis of the intestine
For the appearance of candidiasis of the intestine, a prerequisite is a change in the balance of the microflora. In the overwhelming majority of cases, this happens after human intervention in the natural processes of intestinal regulation.
The main factor in the development of candidiasis # 8212; uncontrolled use of antibiotics. They are considered a panacea for all ills with health, taking even with a headache. Antibiotics suppress bacterial flora, with fungal strains beginning to spread unimpeded, causing damage to the mucous membranes. The process covers the oral cavity, the intestines, the urogenital sphere.
Fungi of the genus Candida are the first infection with which infants meet children, receiving it or during progress through the birth canal of the mother or through the pacifier, which caring adults lick, # 17; by reading # 187 before giving her child.
The so-called # 17 develops; Strawberry # 187 which, in the form of white films, first appears in the mouth, and then causes candidiasis of the intestine in children.
Decreased immunity during antitumor therapy, in organ transplantation, as a result of prolonged illness, stress, AIDS, endocrine diseases and digestive disorders creates conditions for the emergence of dysbiosis and candidiasis intestines.
- Non-invasive formCandidiasis of the intestine is one of the manifestations of dysbiosis # 8212; in the lumen of the intestine multiply colonies of the fungus, causing digestion and intoxication of the body with its products life activity. The intestinal wall suffers insignificantly.
- In invasive formMycelium fungus Candida grows into the intestinal mucosa. Develops generalized intestinal candidiasis or focal # 8212; in the form of separate parts of the lesion.
Symptoms of intestinal candidiasis
The first symptoms of intestinal candidiasis can be manifested in the form of increased fatigue, decreased appetite and a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen. Characteristic of hypovitaminosis.
Symptoms of non-invasive candidiasismanifests itself as an unstable chair with alternating diarrhea and constipation, flatulence and a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen # 8212; his entire clinic coincides with dysbiosis.
White flakes can be found in the feces, and dehydration gradually develops.
Invasive generalized formgives a picture of ulcerative colitis: spasmodic pains, mucus and blood in the stool, flatulence, subfebrile temperature. When localized in the rectum, there may be false urges and pain during defecation.
Invasive form is dangerous due to possible complications: perforation of the intestinal wall, development of peritonitis and sepsis. In neglected cases, there may be general exhaustion and anemia.
Diagnosing fungal infection is difficult due to the constant presence of Candida fungus in the body. Candidiasis of the intestine is determined by conducting laboratory tests.
- The causative agent is revealed by the study of feces and the sowing of the material on nutrient media. A smear from the location of the colony of fungi is studied under a microscope in order to detect the filaments of the fungal mycelium.
- Immunoenzymatic analysis confirms the association of the Candida fungus with the symptoms of the disease.
- Colonoscopy helps to identify the invasive form of the disease in the rectum.
Treatment of candidiasis of the intestine
The treatment regimen for intestinal candidiasis is determined on the basis of diagnostic tests. After laboratory determination of the sensitivity of the pathogen to antimycotic drugs, the most effective means for each specific case are selected.
Preference is given to local drugs (pimafucin), which are not absorbed into the blood, creating the right concentration in the lumen of the intestine. Medications are administered orally or in the form of rectal suppositories.
In the treatment regimen of intestinal candidiasis, an important place is occupied by correction of immunity to increase the resistance of the fungal infection organism.
Another task is to restore a healthy level of intestinal microflora both by medicinal means, and by choosing the right diet.
Diet in case of intestinal candidiasis
When identifying candidiasis of the intestine, you must pay attention to the daily diet. To restore the balance of microflora in the intestine, it is necessary to create conditions for the reproduction of saprophyte bacteria there. The basis of their nutrition is fiber, and therefore, it is necessary:
- regularly in sufficient quantities to consume fruits and vegetables;
- abandon the white bread and baked bread, go to the bread of coarse grinding;
- as often as possible to use freshly prepared (not canned) vegetable juices;
- to limit sugar and confectionery products to a minimum;
- to abandon overeating;
- daily take dairy products, and they should be natural without pasteurization and preservatives for long-term storage.
Treatment of folk remedies of intestinal candidiasis
Traditionally, with problems with the intestines, folk medicine advises the use of decoctions of such binders as oak bark, cherry, pomegranate or plant with anti-inflammatory properties # 8212; chamomile, calendula.
They can relieve the state of the intestines and improve the bacterial flora in it by regular intake of curdled milk, real bread kvass or a drink from the tea fungus.
To improve the epithelialization of the intestine, the practice of carrot juice containing a large amount of vitamin A, which promotes the healing of integuments, is practiced. But we must bear in mind that vitamin A is absorbed only when there is fat or oil, so carrot juice in such a situation will be more useful as a fiber supplier.
Folk remedies can not be a full-fledged substitute for drug treatment with such a serious problem.
Prevention of intestinal candidiasis
In addition to organizing a healthy diet with a regular intake of prebiotics # 8212; nutrients that promote the development of normal microflora, it is necessary to monitor the state of immunity, supporting it with polyvitamins in the autumn-winter period and with catarrhal fluids diseases.
Adherence to a healthy lifestyle, sports, tempering and a sensible regime of the day will help to avoid stresses that adversely affect immunity.
And, of course, # 8212; taking antibiotics only as directed and under the supervision of a doctor!
Treatment of intestinal candidiasis with folk remedies
Candidiasis is a disease that has various localizations on the skin, in the mouth, in the esophagus and intestines. This disease contributes to factors that need to be remembered. This decrease in immunity, changes in the hormonal background, pregnancy, prolonged use of antibiotics, stress, chronic diseases, malnutrition and much more. Folk remedies in combination with medications can quickly and qualitatively heal from this disease.
What are Candida fungi afraid of?
- Fungi are afraid of disinfectants of chemical and vegetable origin. Plants that contain phytoncides have antifungal and antimicrobial effects (eucalyptus, garlic, onion, parsley).
- Fungus is afraid of activating the body's defenses, which do not allow it to penetrate the mucous and blood. Aloe, for example, has a tonic effect.
- If the intestines are rehabilitated with natural sour-milk products, then the intestinal microflora will be healthy and able to protect the human intestines from the development of opportunistic and harmful microorganisms.
Improvement of intestines with folk remedies
- Restricting the use of foods and dishes containing a large amount of sugar, and introducing into the diet of dairy products without sugar in combination with garlic, we can get rid of a fungal infection.
- With a view to improving the intestine, it is necessary to drink at night a glass of curdled milk, kefir or acidophilus with a crushed clove of garlic.
- A tablespoon of the composition of herbs (chamomile pharmacy, yarrow, St. John's wort, sage, calendula) is brewed with boiling water, we insist 15 minutes, and drink as therapeutic tea once a day.
We increase immunity with the help of folk remedies
Aloe and honey - an excellent remedy for increasing immunity
- 150 grams of aloe vera leaves twisted through a meat grinder or blender, mix with 300 g of honey, insist for 24 hours. Take one teaspoon three times a day for an hour before a meal.
- Prepare fresh from fruits and vegetables. Take no more than one glass a day, in the morning before eating.
Kuril tea and herbs for the treatment of intestinal candidiasis
Treatment of candidiasis of the intestine with herbs is a proven method that perfectly complements and helps together with the medicinal purpose to get rid of this ailment. There are many recipes, consider some of them, the most effective:
- Kuril tea is brewed in a glass of hot water (not boiling water), insisted and drunk during the day without sugar. This tea is pleasant to the taste, you can drink it for 2-3 weeks, after which you need to take a break. It relieves flatulence, discomfort and pain in the intestines, restores the intestinal microflora.
- 2 tablespoons per 500 ml of water of the root of the blood-groove or oak bark simmer until the water evaporates by 1/3. After this, insist for an hour, strain and before eating take 3 tablespoons.
- Pour 5 glasses of oats with 15 glasses of water and cook for three hours. Decoction to filter, and to use in a warm form to 100 g three times a day. The broth is stored in the refrigerator.
- As much as possible to consume berries of blueberries, blueberries and honeysuckle, as well as leafy greens, cabbage of all sorts.
- In the morning, after sleep, you need to clear the tongue from the plaque and rinse with a solution of baking soda.
- A salad of grated carrots and garlic is very useful.
- The amount of garlic eaten should be gradually increased to 10-12 teeth. After eating garlic for a while, nothing is. Introduce in the diet of grated horseradish roots.
- A bottle of cognac is five stars. In the bottle should remain ¾ of the liquid, add 3 tablespoons of salt, mix until dissolved. One part of the remedy and three parts of boiling water. Take once a day for an hour before meals. The course of treatment - 25 receptions.
Passing a course of medicament treatment, combined with folk methods, it is necessary to adhere to a diet that excludes products that promote the reproduction of fungal microflora. It's sugar, baking, jam, alcohol, salty, spicy. More about the diet for candidiasis of the intestine you will read in the article "Diet for candidiasis of the intestine."
How and what to treat intestinal candidiasis in a child?
Important! Remedy for thrush and diseases caused by Candida fungi, which helped Elena! Read more.
Candidiasis is a common fungal infection, caused by yeast conditionally pathogenic Candida fungi. These microorganisms in a certain safe amount are present in the flora of the mouth, intestines and vagina of any person and do not do any harm to the body. However, in the presence of "favorable" conditions, these microorganisms begin to multiply too rapidly and actively, which leads to an exacerbation of the condition and the development of candidiasis. And one of the most unpleasant diseases caused by excessive reproduction of Candida fungus in the body is candidiasis of the intestine, which is quite common in young children.
Causes and Symptoms
The reasons for developing candidiasis of the intestine, there are several. One of the most common is the long-term use of antibiotics, which results in the destruction of the normal flora of the intestine and activation of reproduction of Candida fungi. Also among the reasons for the development of candidiasis of the intestine in children are the presence of immunodeficiency, HIV infection and inaccuracies in nutrition. There are cases when the cause of the development of candidiasis in infants becomes infection of the child with Candida mushrooms from the mother during his passage during childbirth along the birth canal.
The main signs of intestinal candidiasis in children are:
- liquid stool with white flakes;
- increased formation of gases;
- spasms in the intestines after another meal.
Presence of all of the above symptoms in infants is not necessary, some symptoms may not be at all, or they may show minor changes in the state.
Enough to endure this thrush! Write down the recipe, which has already helped many women. Read more
For the child to be diagnosed, it is not enough to just find out the above symptoms. In addition, it is necessary to study the flora of the baby's intestines and determine if there are Candida fungi in it and in what quantities. It is also recommended to send a fragment of candida-infected tissues to a histology.
In the case when the disease is identified, a so-called sowing is carried out, which helps to determine which species of fungi the detected pathogen of candidiasis belongs to. In addition, sowing helps to determine which medication should be treated with candidiasis in this particular case.
To begin effective therapy of a candidiasis of an intestine at children it is possible only after carrying out of all analyzes. Treatment of this disease in a child should be done under the strict supervision of a pediatrician. As a rule, complex treatment is prescribed, which includes taking oral medications and local treatment in the form of candles. In addition, reception of fortifying agents, nicotinic and ascorbic acid and B vitamins is prescribed. In some cases, the administration of drugs in the form of injections.
An important point of effective treatment of intestinal candidiasis in children is the observance of a certain diet. It is necessary to limit the intake of sweets and carbohydrates in the body in any form. The diet should contain a sufficient number of protein products. If the child is already eating fresh fruit, care should be taken to ensure that there are enough of them on the menu.
In addition, you must strictly follow the general rules of hygiene. A sick child should sleep separately in his crib, with bedding recommended to change every day, wash and iron on both sides. Obligatory are daily water procedures, washing priests after the toilet, washing the handles before meals, and after visiting the toilet or street, timely change of underwear.
Treatment with folk remedies
Use any kind of folk remedies for the treatment of candidiasis without consulting a pediatrician, especially when it comes to treating babies, is not recommended. Any folk prescription, any remedy should be approved by a doctor.
Most often for the treatment of this disease are used decoctions of such medicinal plants as chamomile, bird cherry, marigold and oak bark. Decoctions of these herbs can be taken orally in the form of teas, be an excellent folk remedy for rinses and lotions.
Also widely used for the treatment of candidiasis infusion of tea fungus, curdled milk and ordinary bread kvass. In the role of a means that contributes to the active recovery of diseased epithelium of the intestine, folk medicine advises the use of carrot juice.
In case of untimely or incomplete treatment or its complete absence, the disease can go on into a chronic form, which will lead to the development of severe complications such as:
- bleeding from the anus;
- the appearance of ulcers on the intestinal mucosa;
- intestinal perforation;
- development of sepsis.
With a prolonged course of the disease, the fungus is able to penetrate deeply into the intestinal tissues and destroy their structure. In addition, the constant diarrhea, almost always observed with candidiasis of the intestine, can deprive the body of useful vitamins and minerals.
The main way to prevent this disease is controlled, meaningful intake of antibiotics in strict accordance with the appointment of a doctor. It is also necessary to take care in advance of preserving the normal microflora during the treatment and taking medications that help restore it. Help the body resist the disease can exercise and tempering, increasing the body's resistance to any infection.
Have you ever tried to get rid of thrush? Judging by the fact that you are reading this article - the victory was not on your side. And of course you know firsthand what:
- white curdled discharge;
- severe burning and itching;
- pain while having sex;
- unpleasant odor of discomfort when urinating.
That's why we decided to publish the story of Elena Markovich, in which she revealed the secret of her getting rid of thrush. Read the article
Sources: http://medknsltant.com/kandidoz-kishechnika/, http://kandidoz.org/lechenie-kandidoza-kishechnika-narodnymi-sredstvami.html, http://veneradoc.ru/molochnic/kandidoz-kishechnika-u-grudnichka.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion