How to restore the intestines after taking antibiotics
How to restore the intestines after antibiotics?
Obviously, after treatment with antibiotics, especially prolonged, the health of our intestines is under threat. Virtually all modern antimicrobial drugs have a powerful impact force, but along with this they also have a number of side effects that have a very negative effect on the condition of internal organs - in particular, intestines.
The microorganisms that inhabit our intestines are the protective force in our body. Antibiotics kill them, disrupting the microflora and thereby reducing the immunity. As a result, we get a vivid example of how we "treat one pill, the other cripple".
Often, as a result of antibiotic treatment, we get a dysbacteriosis - a condition that appears as a result of a violation of microflora in the intestine. But since it is impossible to completely refuse antibiotics, especially with bacterial infection, it remains after the course of antibiotic therapy to undergo another course of recovery of the intestinal microflora. How to re
First of all, you should pay attention to nutrition and try to remove the load from the gastrointestinal tract, using only healthy food. You'll have to stop eating fried, spicy, pickled. The basis of the diet should be sour-milk products, especially kefir, cereals, soups from low-fat meat.
Further# 8212; it is necessary to adjust the stool: if diarrhea is present, it is necessary to eat foods that have astringent properties - bird cherry, pomegranate cake, rice. If there is constipation, take a laxative.
Within two weeks after taking antibiotics, it will be superfluous to drink enzyme preparations like Pancreatin, Mezim. Festal.
With the help of special drugs you need to restore the microflora itself. To do this, you need to be treated with drugs that are a concentrate of microbes that have been killed by antibiotics. These are the preparations of Hilak Fforte. Linex. Bifidumbacterin, Simbilactia and others.
Do not forget also about the liver. This is the first organ to be beaten by antibiotics. The action of harmful substances is neutralized precisely by the liver, so it needs to be cleansed and restored even more than the intestine. Restore the liver can be with the help of balneotherapy - treatment with mineral water, drugs-hepatoprotectors (Karsil, Liv-52), herbal tea.
Restore the level of immunity will help multivitamins, daily gymnastics, hardening procedures.
MOST INTERESTING NEWS
Restoration of intestinal microflora after antibiotics
Antibiotics belong to those medications, without which it is impossible to cure certain diseases. Saving millions of human lives, such medicines have many side effects. effects, for example: diarrhea, inflammation of the intestine (colitis), dysbacteriosis caused by impaired microflora.
Restoration of intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics is an important and urgent task, which every person must cope with.To cleanse your body, the stomach and intestines, in order to restore the normal microflora, you will need to take special medications that contribute to this.Treatment with antibiotics adversely affects the general condition of the human body, as there is an involuntary inhibition of a healthy intestinal microflora. That's why after you finish taking antibiotics, you need to take care to remove their remains from your own body as soon as possible.
Consequence of antibiotic treatment
After taking antibiotics, you should take care to quickly and qualitatively remove their remains from your body in order to establish a full-fledged work and functioning of the body. Admission of such drugs adversely affects the activity of the stomach and intestinal microflora, which is the main cause of such problems as: diarrhea, dysbacteriosis and colitis.
The most common and popular representatives of harmful intestinal flora are:
- Clostridia and yeast-like fungi;
- scurf pseudomonas;
The main goal of restoring a healthy microflora is:
- restoration of immunity;
- the resumption of the main functions that the stomach and intestines perform, namely, absorption / digestion;
- resumption of full motor and peristalsis;
- elimination and elimination of pathogenic colonization in the small intestine;
Elimination of pathogenic seeding
Everyone knows that to eliminate the growth and development of pathogens in the microflora, it is necessary to take special drugs that have antibacterial properties. It is necessary to follow certain recommendations in order to establish a full-fledged work of the stomach, namely:
- If the antibiotic is the cause of dysbiosis, it should be discarded;
- the appointment of antiseptic drugs is considered the most optimal solution, for the reason that they have the least effect on a healthy environment in the intestine / stomach.
- if after treatment there is a serious intoxication of the whole body, severe diarrhea, as well as leukocytosis, then special drugs with antimicrobial effect will be needed, for example: metronidazole or vancomycin;
Restoration of immunity and digestive process
If you want to restore the work of the stomach and intestines quickly and efficiently and without consequences, restore a healthy environment in the microflora, then you will need the following recommendations and useful drugs:
- in order to improve the suction function, it is necessary to take the following medicines, such as: Karsil, Essentiale and so on, so as they have a unique ability to stabilize the membranes of the intestinal epithelium, which helps to reduce bacteria and malicious microorganisms;
- to improve the digestive process, you can not do without digestive enzymes, which are very popular and effective in the modern world. With their help, you can quickly get rid of the painful symptoms of dysbiosis. These are the following pancreatic enzymes, such as: Creon, Mezim Forte, Pancreatin, Penzital and others;
- for the restoration of motor skills, it is necessary to take Imodium or Loperamide, as well as Debrideat;
- An enterosorbent that can bind, eliminate and excrete pathogenic microbes / bacteria, as well as toxic substances, poisons and allergens is considered to be an excellent agent. As a result, ideal conditions for beneficial bacteria are created, which makes it easier to treat the problem associated with microflora. Such means can include: activated carbon, enterosgel, smectic, polysorbent and others;
- to prevent neutralization of swelling, you will need a very effective tool - espumizan. It is able to destroy gas bubbles that are present in the intestines, and also prevents their occurrence, which greatly facilitates and improves the general condition of the affected person;
- a sufficiently beneficial effect is exerted by special phytopreparations, which are considered excellent antiseptics, which kill harmful microbes and improve appetite. These include: plantain, cranberries, calendula and St. John's wort, a syrup and sage, eucalyptus and oregano;
- suitable for strengthening the weakened immune system are lemon balm, mint, plantain, violet, turn, raspberry and rosehip;
- among drugs that can strengthen immunity, you can give preference to thymogen, Tactinone, Imunal, and Lycopid;
It should also be noted that the recovery is carried out for three to four weeks after the completion of the use of antibiotics. A mandatory and basic condition is the use of a vitamin-mineral complex.
Do not forget about such effective prebiotics as:
In addition to herbal and medications, it is necessary to include in the diet of sour-milk products, namely - one-percent kefir, which is rich in living bacteria. Take care of your health and do not self-medicate!
How to restore the intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics at home: pharmacological and folk remedies
Health08 December. Profile Views:
In the modern world it is difficult to find a person who has never taken antibiotics in his life. These drugs help to cope with our body with inflammatory processes. But the problem of antibiotics, as, indeed, of many other drugs, is that in the struggle for the health of one body they harm another. So, these wonderful medicines, destroying pathogenic bacilli, kill at the same time and useful bacteria in our digestive organs. Today our story is about how to restore the intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics.
Antibiotics and intestines - friends or enemies?
It all started in the second half of the 20s of the last century: the revolution in medicine was the discovery of antibiotics. In the translation from the ancient Greek language: anti - against, bios - life, that is, a medicine against life. A good start, will not you agree? And all because this substance suppresses the growth of certain living cells or even kills them.
This quality has played a decisive role in the selection of antibiotics as the main means of treatment of bacterial diseases. Unfortunately, the immense increase in the use of these drugs has caused many other health problems.
Consequences occur as soon as antibiotics are used, and can manifest themselves through a generation, and they are, frankly, disappointing:
- The territory of the scorched earth - so in three words one can estimate what remains of the intestinal microflora after the application of antibiotics. And only such bacteria resistant to this type of drugs inhabit this territory.
- There is a failure in the saturation of the cells of the body with oxygen, and there comes the so-called anaerobe - oxygen starvation of tissues.
- The liver is more severely affected than from the use of alcohol. The bile ducts are clogged, and the accumulation of glycogen practically ceases. A person begins to experience weakness and lethargy with increased appetite, which ends in hypodynamia. Such liver damage makes it available to anaerobic parasites, as a result - a general intoxication of the body.
- Due to the presence of microflora, our body has a high form of adaptability and immunity. Under the influence of antibiotics, we become sterile inside, and the body's immunity is turned off, in the literal sense of the word.
More sparing for our body with minimal side effects are the so-called natural antibiotics. The most common of these are onions, garlic, hot red peppers. A separate line is oxygen as the cleanest antibiotic. It is known that the abundant saturation of blood with oxygen destroys anaerobic microorganisms.
How to restore the intestinal microflora at home after taking antibiotics?
The logical question is: So now - to give up antibiotics altogether? It is not necessary to refuse, but there is no need to resort to their use with the slightest cold. Antibiotics are prescribed and taken under medical supervision in extreme cases, and in parallel with their reception or at the end of the course the question of eliminating intestinal dysbacteriosis is solved.
What drugs to take?
There are groups of drugs of restoring effect in the form of tablets, capsules and suppositories:
- Probiotics - medicines, which include living cultures: lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, enterococci. These include drugs such as Biobakton, Probifor, Florin Forte, Lineks, Bifikol.
- Prebiotics are drugs that create a favorable nutrient medium for the recovery of beneficial bacteria. This group is represented by Prelax, Inulin, Dufalak, Portalalak, Laktusan.
- Complex medicines, including both bacteria and substance for their development. They are combined with antibiotics and contribute to a faster recovery of the body: Hilak Forte, Bifiform.
The Healing Power of a Diet
To completely recover after a course of antibiotics, it takes 2 to 4 weeks. In this period, in addition to taking medicines, it is advisable to resort to dietary nutrition. It should be built according to the following rules:
- food should be easily digestible, with a low content of simple carbohydrates;
- food - fractional, up to 6 times a day;
- it is desirable not to drink food.
Since there is a need for filling the intestines with useful microorganisms, then, accordingly, The diet should consist of dishes with a high content of live crops and products that promote them reproduction. These include:
- products of fermented fermentation;
- sauerkraut and its brine;
- products in large quantities containing fiber - fresh fruits, vegetables, onions, garlic;
- bread stale, better dried.
Do not forget to exclude from the menu:
- strong black tea;
- carbonated and sweet drinks;
- fatty and fried foods.
Of all the variety of folk remedies for recovery after antibiotics, we offer the two most effective:
- Nehmelnaya braga. On, l of water, temperature to 40 degrees, you need to add one tablespoon of honey and sugar and -2 g of fresh yeast. Everything is mixed and wanders no more than two hours in the heat. Take should be in between meals to 100 grams.
- Seeds of pumpkin, sunflower, walnut kernels in equal parts are ground to a powdery state. On, Art. boiled water put 2 tbsp. l. powder and stir. Take it 2 times a day for 7-10 days.
Despite the undoubted benefits, which in particularly severe cases have antibiotics, they become a real scourge of modernity. Today their presence can be found in food, and even in mineral water, as they are used as preservatives that extend the shelf life. To whom is it profitable? Solve yourself. But before you poison yourself with antibiotics, think carefully. And remember - with viral infections they are absolutely useless.
Read other interesting headings
Sources: http://nmedicine.net/kak-vosstanovit-kishechnik-posle-antibiotikov/, http://otravlenym.ru/ochischenie/mikroflora-posle-antibiotikov.html, http://ladyspecial.ru/zdorovie/ochishchenie-organizma/kak-vosstanovit-mikrofloru-kishechnika-posle-priema-antibiotikov
No comments yet!
Share your opinion