How to restore flora in the intestines after taking antibiotics
How to restore the microflora of the intestines after antibiotics
Antibiotics kill bacteria. The problem is that our bodies are filled with bacteria, and these bacteria are a guarantee of health.
The intestine is home to 300-1000 different kinds of bacteria that help us to digest food, create and synthesize vitamins, destroy intruding pathogens, form neurotransmitters, and Many things.
Antibiotics are illegible killers. They are aimed not only at the pathogen that caused the disease; they also effectively kill and beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
If we take an antibiotic, especially a broad spectrum of action, it is necessary to restore useful bacteria as quickly as possible in the intestine.
A good, viable flora is also important in order to maintain a delicate balance betweenbacteria and fungi.
Candida is a conditionally pathogenic formation. Just give it a chance, and it will grow in mass, sowing chaos in the digestive tract and, eventually, throughout the body.
So what can be done to restore the flora
First, it is necessary to maintain the remaining bacteria, and also to colonize new colonies in the large intestine, feed them and stimulate active reproduction.
For this, prebiotics are needed - food and the breeding ground for beneficial bacteria. Prebiotikomi is an insoluble fiber found in raw, fresh vegetables and fruits. Therefore, you must include at least one large salad per day from a large variety of vegetables. Raw vegetables and fruits should account for 80% of the diet (vegetables are more than fruits). To restore the microflora in the intestine after antibiotics, this rule - 80% of unprocessed foods (preferably vegetables) is important.
Avoid products processed with sugar. As well as heavy starches and chemicals (sweeteners - all except stevia, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives).
It is necessary to refuse from "healthy" sugars - fructose, compote, rice and maple syrup, etc. For the period of restoration of the intestine after antibiotics, we exclude them in the same way. Even fruit varieties with a high sugar content should be limited for this time.
Sugar feeds Candida and "bad" bacteria (including the causative agent of the disease, which you are trying to destroy with antibiotics).
Probiotics are the next step that will help us to colonize the intestines with good bacteria. Probiotics are food products or additives containing beneficial bacteria.
But remember - not all advertised products contain probiotics. Do not choose flavored, sweetened store yogurt. It will do more harm to your intestines than good.
There is another problem with probiotics - their delivery to the intestine is difficult- it is difficult for them to "slip through" the stomach. Gastric acid kills many probiotics in whatever form we use them. Therefore, it is necessary to consume a large number of products and preparations with probiotics and for a long time.
Fermented vegetables, such ashomemade sauerkraut and kimchi, tea mushroom, milk and coconut kefirand other fermented foods will help form colonies of beneficial bacteria in the intestine.
- Sauerkraut- a source of fermented substances, and its use every day will help restore the intestinal microflora.
- Tea mushroom.Steady for at least four days, drink a glass several times a day preferably before eating.
- Propolis.Mix a teaspoon of honey with propolis, dissolve in warm water (250 ml). Drink a glass a day at night. Propolis is a natural antibiotic and restores immunity well.
- Homemade kefir- Now in pharmacies sourdough for homemade yogurt or kefir is sold - a wonderful tool to make your healthy milk drink. In the heated milk to 36 degrees add the starter (specify the dose in the recipe for a particular starter) and leave it overnight in a warm place or yogurt. In the morning, a healthy drink with the bacteria we need is ready!
Preparations for intestinal repair
Pharmacy probiotics are also an excellent remedy for recovery after antibiotics, but it is necessary to choose probiotic supplements of high quality, which are specially designed and protected against destructive effects Gastric acid.
It can be:
- Hilak forte;
- Acipol and any similar probiotics.
But remember - prebiotics are most important. Proper nutrition, a large amount of greenery and vegetables, sour-milk products in the diet - are mandatory. The body will thank you.
And do not forget that 80% of the immune system is contained in the intestine. Bacteria that live in the gut are an immune response to diseases. Feed them properly, and they will help you not get sick in the future.
Restoration of intestinal microflora with folk remedies
Restoration of the intestinal microflora with folk remedies is a very effective procedure that can be performed at home. I must say that the flora living in the intestines of every person is very sensitive and vulnerable, it is very easy to harm it. Many factors can damage or even destroy the intestinal flora.
And if you destroy microorganisms living in the intestines is very simple, then their recovery can take a long time.
Scientists say that microorganisms in the intestines are not homogeneous, only up to five hundred species of various tiny organisms can live in the gastrointestinal tract.
What kills useful bacteria
A variety of causes and factors can damage microorganisms. First, to destroy the flora of the intestine can various congenital ailments, which lead to a lack (or overabundance) of the enzyme. Secondly, the flora can be destroyed by taking medication (for example, antibiotics), as well as due to malnutrition, various infections and excess alcoholic beverages. In addition, radiation of all kinds (including X-rays) can kill the intestinal flora.
Therefore, the restoration of the intestinal microflora with folk remedies is extremely important, since human health depends on this. Fortunately there is a huge amount of medicinal herbs that will help to solve this problem.
Restoration of intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics
• So in particular, in order to quickly restore the intestinal microflora in children, you can make a sweet and healthy mixture. This mixture is made of honey, dried apricots and prunes. Solid ingredients must be crushed with a blender or meat grinder, and then mixed with honey. Use this mixture should be one tablespoon per day.
• Restoration of the intestinal microflora after antibiotics by folk remedies can be carried out with the help of classical groats. For example, porridge from oatcakes or buckwheat, eaten at breakfast, is very helpful. It will not be superfluous to add to the cereal quality prunes. Also, the compote of dried fruits helps very well to restore the microflora. For dinner, add a vinaigrette or any other salad of beetroot. Drink tea with a slice of lemon, every day, eat 2 cloves of garlic to kill the evil bacteria.
• Of course, the optimal option will be to use various dairy products, such as kefir and cottage cheese. There are them without restrictions, as these products bring the body exceptionally good. The reception of koumiss or ryazhenka (up to two glasses a day) is quite effective.
How to restore intestinal microflora at home
• Restoration of the microflora of the large intestine by folk remedies can be carried out with the help of the roots of the blood-groove. To do this, you need 200 grams of the root of the buglet, pour a glass of water and leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes. The resulting broth should be taken five to six times a day, one tablespoon. Such treatment should be spent at least a month.
• Still it is possible to prepare in home conditions an excellent recipe from four teaspoons of seeds of dill. Seeds of dill need to pour a glass of boiling water and leave to infuse for two hours. After this, the infusion should be taken every two hours.
• Restoration of intestinal microflora after antibiotic braug. This is the most that neither is a national recipe. In half a liter of warm water, add 1 tablespoon of honey and sugar and about 2 g of yeast. All carefully mix and leave to wander to the steam clock in a warm place. Longer it does not cost, otherwise it will turn out to be a drunken brag. Drink should be immediately all at once in one gulp. Drink on time exactly between meals. This will be 2 mugs per day. By this means, you immediately enter into the intestine fermenting microorganisms, thereby restoring its normal functioning.
Folk remedies for restoration of intestinal microflora
• Plantain with a root of aira is a great way to restore flora of the intestine. As in previous cases, 2 hours of a mixture of medicinal herbs are poured over with boiling water and insist half an hour, after which take for ten days of 50 milliliters for half an hour before each food intake.
• Just remember - all the sour berries, such as cranberries, and rose hips - this is a very good medicine to restore normal intestinal microflora. Eat them daily and you will be fine.
• It is no secret to anyone that pumpkin seeds are good at cleaning the intestines of parasites. Strengthen their effect with such a recipe: in equal amounts, grind in a blender pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and walnuts. 2 tablespoons of the resulting powder, stir in half a glass of boiled water and drink. The course of reception 2 times a day for 10 days.
It is worth noting that the restoration of the intestinal flora is a procedure that requires patience and painstaking work. For a complete cure, you need to take medicinal herbs for at least ten days and you can not ignore the diet.
- Folk remedies for vomiting
- Treatment of dysbiosis
- Treatment of gastric flu
- The benefits of potato juice
How to restore the intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics
Normal microflora is extremely important for good functioning of the intestine, which still helps to maintain the quality work of all systems of the human body. What role does it play? In the digestive tract live hundreds of microorganisms, some of them useful - it's bifidobacteria, lactobacilli. Others, on the contrary, are conditionally pathogenic - they include E. coli, yeast-like fungi, enterococci. Reception of antibiotics provokes imbalance between these representatives of microflora.
Heavy drugs used to treat, destroy harmful bacteria, but their effect can not be directed solely to pathogenic microorganisms. Together with the latter, antibiotics affect useful bifido- and lactobacilli. What do these representatives of microflora do in the normal state of the gastrointestinal tract:
- They are an obstacle to the processes of decay, since they contribute to the liberation of lysozyme, acids, alcohols. They also help to neutralize toxic substances that appear due to the vital activity of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Helps to break down proteins and acids.
- Actively involved in lipid metabolism.
- Suction through the walls of the intestine elements and substances necessary for healthy body work.
- Provide the release of immunoglobulin A, significantly improve the protective function of immunity.
When the activity of good inhabitants of the microflora becomes less active, a person begins to feel unpleasant symptoms: abdominal pain, rumbling, stool disorders (constipation or diarrhea), deterioration of the skin, the appearance of eczema, fatigue, rashes, allergy. So the dysbacteriosis in a body is expressed. This disease can cause serious hormonal disorders, can cause a decrease in immunity, disruption of the work of many internal organs.
Ways to restore intestinal microflora after antibiotic treatment
Restoration of the microflora of the intestinal mucosa and stomach is an activity inseparable from taking antibiotics. Without proper attention to this issue, the human body can undergo many unpleasant changes. Proper nutrition, the rejection of bad habits, the use of special products - all this must necessarily become part of the lifestyle after antibiotic treatment. To speed up the recovery process, you need to go to an appointment with a gastroenterologist who will conduct an individual therapy.
Follow a healthy lifestyle
Sources: http://fiziatriya.ru/flora-kishechnika/vosstanovlenie-mikrofloryi-kishechnika-posle-antibiotikov.html, http://vsenarodnaya-medicina.ru/vosstanovlenie-mikrofloryi-kishechnika-narodnyimi-sredstvami/, http://sovets.net/3663-kak-vosstanovit-mikrofloru-kishechnika-posle-priema-antibiotikov.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion