Than to restore flora of an intestine after reception of antibiotics
How to restore the intestinal microflora after
Abdominal pain, bloating, flatulence, diarrhea, general weakness is far from a complete list of the "bouquet" of unpleasant symptoms that often appear after treatment with antibiotics. Unfortunately, some infections require the mandatory intake of these drugs, and to refuse them or interrupt the treatment course is by no means possible, even given their numerous side effects.
Together with the oppression of pathogenic microflora, antibiotics also affect the "good" bacteria that inhabit the human intestine. As a result, the balance of the intestinal microflora inevitably deviates from the norm, which leads to disorders of the digestive processes and metabolism. vitamin deficiency, weakening of the body's immune defense. That's why after the course of taking antibiotics, you should think about how to restore the intestinal microflora.
What to take after antibiotics to restore microflora?
First of all, to restore the intestinal microflora after antibiotics, you need not only take special medications, but take care of the proper diet and diet. The diet should be enriched with products that suppress putrefactive processes and the multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms, and create the most suitable environment for the growth and development of beneficial bacteria. "Attack" is recommended for such products:
- vegetables, fruits, berries in fresh and boiled form (apples, pears, bananas, pomegranate, grapefruit, carrots, cabbage, pumpkin, asparagus, onions, garlic, raspberries, blueberries, etc.);
- unsweetened freshly squeezed fresh;
- green tea;
- fermented milk products (kefir, yoghurt without additives, cheese);
- dishes with bran;
- light vegetable soups;
- porridge (buckwheat, oatmeal, etc.).
Refuse should be from alcoholic beverages, strong coffee and tea, baking, confectionery, fatty foods, limit the consumption of meat and eggs. Eat preferably five to six times a day, do not overeat, observe a sufficient drinking regime.
Tablets for the restoration of intestinal microflora after antibiotics
To restore the intestinal microflora after antibiotic treatment, doctors prescribe special medications. Ideally, they should be prescribed after the analysis of feces for dysbiosis and assessment of the quantitative content of microorganisms inhabiting the intestine. In some cases, antifungal agents and bacteriophages may be required. The latter are preparations containing special viruses that selectively affect cells of pathogenic bacteria.
However, in most cases, specialists for the restoration of intestinal microflora after antibiotics recommend the administration of drugs of two groups:
1. Probiotics- Means that contain living bacteria that represent normal intestinal microflora (mainly bifidobacteria and lactobacilli):
2. Prebiotics- preparations containing substances that are a nutrient medium for intestinal microorganisms and stimulate their growth and development:
Also, sometimes with the goal of normalizing the balance of microflora and digestive processes in the body, drugs-enterosorbents, enzyme agents are prescribed. The process of recovery of the intestinal microflora can last from two to six weeks, sometimes longer. Therefore, you should be patient and fulfill all the doctor's prescriptions. In addition, after taking antibiotics, it is recommended to undergo a course of liver repair, tk. this body also suffers from antibiotic therapy.
How to restore the intestinal microflora after taking antibiotics
Each of us came across antibiotics. And almost all after such treatment begin to have problems with the digestive system. Especially, they are concerned about abdominal pain, diarrhea, # 17; grants # 187; in the stomach, regardless of food intake, unpleasant sensations in the intestines. What to do? Is it really impossible to avoid all these # 17; Relays # 187; after treatment with antibiotics? Or abandon the antibiotics themselves?
Antibiotics # 8212; this is sometimes necessary, and they often save people life and health. And to help yourself after the course of taking these medicines is quite possible, even at home. This we will discuss in this article.
A complex approach
If you take antibiotics, do not forget that in addition to harmful microorganisms, they kill all useful bacteria. Imagine: your intestines are completely filled with bacteria: both harmful and necessary. Antibiotics do not care who # 17; to beat # 187;. He simply destroys everything he sees. Therefore, in your body, die, both bad microorganisms, and good. That's it, along with taking antibiotics from you illnesses go away, and problems with the intestinal microflora come.
After a course of antibiotics for a few days, your intestine is left without bacteria and to resume its normal work, it needs time. This time you will be tormented by pain, diarrhea, constipation and poor health.
To prevent this from happening # 8212; help yourself.
Along with antibiotics, drink special bacteria: it's Canadian yogurt, # 17; nterojermina # 187 # 17; Actovit # 187 # 17; actiale # 187 # 17; inex # 187; and more pieces of 100 preparations for different # 17; CUS # 187; and price.
But, believe me, they are all effective, it's only a matter of price. Buy, better tested and not very expensive. Believe me, it has been proven by experience that it is from them that there is more benefit.
Kefir is your help
If you have already drunk a course of antibiotics, cope with the impaired microflora, ordinary kefir or yogurt will help you.
If you do not want to spend extra effort and bother over the pharmacy: just buy the simplest sour milk product and drink it for health.
Ideally, it can be homemade yogurt (buy home-made milk and let it sour), kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt without dyes, flavors and fillers. The best option is to drink these foods at night. Just like twice two: a glass of kefir before going to bed. As a result, in the morning you will feel light and clean your intestines without unnecessary problems.
Modern technologies in a glass
The modern world has come up with many useful things that can restore the intestinal microflora. But the simplest is # 8212; it is to colonize it with new bacteria if the old one killed an antibiotic. And if you do not completely trust the store fermented milk products.
You just need to buy special drug starter cultures and make yogurt or yogurt yourself. It's easy: you buy a starter in the pharmacy (there are a lot of them and they are absolutely different), choose it to your taste.
But most often in the leaven they will write: to restore the microflora, then take home milk and, according to the instructions, do yogurt. You will have to wait for the time indicated on the package and everything: homemade yogurt or kefirchik is ready. Drink to health.
If your kids do not want to drink plain yogurt, add fruit or sprinkle with chocolate. If the baby categorically refuses to sour milk products: buy him a special infant formula with a complex of beneficial bacteria. Do it according to the instructions and let the baby drink like regular milk. It's tasty, and useful.
Antibiotic medication that supports intestinal microflora
If there is a serious treatment, then it will fly into the penny. And then the doctor prescribes an expensive medicine when taking antibiotics to support the intestinal microflora. Is it necessary? How do probiotics work? Which one will not let the digestive organs suffer and protect against candidiasis? And how to take it - with antibiotics or after them?
Antibiotic + probiotic = healthy intestine
If the patient has to undergo antibiotic treatment, then an unpleasant consequence of such therapy may be dysbiosis. This is because such powerful drugs, destroying the pathogenic microflora, do not spare useful bacteria, that is, they kill everyone - both bad and good. If the normal balance between these microorganisms is disturbed, the bowel will malfunction. It is expressed by such symptoms as bloating, constipation or diarrhea, attacks of nausea, pain.
To prevent dysbiosis, to protect the intestinal membrane, to suppress the growth of harmful bacteria, to adjust water-salt metabolism in the digestive tract and improve immunity, in parallel with taking an antibiotic probiotics are administered. And it is desirable to start drinking them immediately, and not when there were already problems with the intestines.
Pro and pre: what are they doing in the body?
If you do not go into medical subtleties, then probiotics are useful bacteria that are necessary for normal digestion and assimilation of food. They produce vitamins, reduce cholesterol, prevent dysbiosis, accelerate peristalsis, reduce the harmful effects of antibiotics on the stomach, remove intoxication and perform many other important cases. Prebiotics are the natural substances that feed the desired bacteria. That is, without them probiotics simply can not exist, wither, like any organism, devoid of nutrition.
In the family of probiotics there are eubiotics, symbiotics and symbiotics. Eubiotics are a fairly large group. In fact, by this term today is meant probiotics. Synbiotics are medicines, which contain both prebiotics and probiotics (living bacteria and a nutrient medium for maintaining their activity). Therefore, they have a complex effect. Symbiotics contain different microbes or strains of bacteria from the group of probiotics (for example, two varieties of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli).
What drug to drink for the intestines, if an antibiotic is prescribed?
To protect your digestive tract from the aggressive influence of antibiotics, it should be populated with useful living microorganisms. Put them in the body can such drugs:
- Linex. Polycomponent probiotic. The most famous medicine for antibiotics, which supports the intestinal microflora. It is produced in the form of capsules, each of which contains 300 mg of lactobacillus, bifidobacteria and enterococci. It has a high degree of safety. It is suitable even for children, and the only contraindication to its reception is lactose intolerance. Linex should be taken orally during meals, and antibiotics - 1-2 hours after it. This will prevent dysbiosis;
- Bifidumbacterin. It belongs to combined probiotics. Presented by two dosage forms - powder and capsules. The drug is not recommended to combine with antibiotic therapy: this will not bring any benefit, because bacteria will simply perish. But after the end of taking antibiotics to restore the microflora, you should undergo a 12-14-day course Bifidumbacterin. The standard dosage for this period is 5 doses three times a day with meals;
- Bifiform. Has a positive effect on the flora of the small intestine. Has in the enterococcus and bifidobacteria. Produced in the form of powder and capsules, the shell of which does not dissolve in the gastric juice, so they are in a safe form enter the intestine. The powder has a pleasant strawberry flavor, which is important if it is used to treat children. This drug is advisable to drink after finishing the course of antibiotics. This will help to eliminate intestinal disorders, normalize the ratio of useful and unnecessary bacteria, increase the body's resistance to infections. Take it should be 3 r. on the day of 3 weeks;
- Acipol. Using this drug during antibiotic therapy, you can not worry about the microflora of the intestine. And women do not have to worry about getting a thrush. One capsule contains, mg of kefir fungus and live lactobacilli. You can take it simultaneously with antibiotics (but at intervals of 2 hours) or at the end of their admission. The adult dose is 1 capsule 3-4 r. in a day. Acipol is suitable for infants from 3 months of age;
- The probiophore. Powder and capsules, which contain one kind of bacteria - bifidumbacterin bifidum. Regulates the balance of the intestine, has antidiarrhoeal effect. It is indicated for the recovery of microflora after taking antibiotics. It is prescribed for adults and children from 5 years. The scheme of reception - 2-3 capsules (or 2-3 bags) twice a day;
- Enterol. It is a unique probiotic after antibiotic treatment. Its peculiarity is that, along with useful bacteria, lyophilized yeast-like fungi are contained. This combination leads to the fact that the growth of pathogenic microorganisms stops much faster. The drug can be found in a pharmacy in the form of capsules and powder. It is not suitable for children under the age of one year.
If you take an antibiotic, then to strengthen the action of probiotics, enter into your diet acid cabbage, yogurt (on natural leaven), acidophilus kefir. Probiotic always take not earlier than an hour after you swallowed a pill of antibacterial agent.
If you have been prescribed an antibiotic, and you do not want to suffer from problems with the intestines after the end of treatment, then do not forget about probiotics. Which preparation to choose? Many recommend Linex, as it contains useful microorganisms of different types. But this is not a universal medicine. For someone more suitable for another drug. Is not it better to go the other way - do not guess and do not use the advice of your girlfriends, but ask a doctor about this?
Read other interesting headings
Sources: http://womanadvice.ru/kak-vosstanovit-mikrofloru-kishechnika-posle-priema-antibiotikov, http://evrikak.ru/info/kak-vosstanovit-mikrofloru-kishechnika-posle-priema-antibiotikov/, http://ladyspecial.ru/zdorovie/narodnaya-mediczina/lekarstva-iz-apteki/lekarstvo-pri-priyome-antibiotikov-podderzhivayushchee-mikrofloru-kishechnika
No comments yet!
Share your opinion