How to treat intestinal adhesions at home
How to treat spikes
Spike, this is the protective reaction of the body, like a growth on the bark of a tree. Spike prevents the spread of the inflammatory process, the local plan. However, spikes, very often cause painful effects and cause discomfort to their carriers.
Treat spikes medically, and methods of traditional medicine. For some, closer traditional methods, for others modern, and both need to follow the rules of therapy, so that it works.
Effectively treat spikes you will help the following tips.
Firstly, it is an extract of aloe, vitamin E and folic acid in capsules. Aloe removes inflammation. Acid, helps to quickly get rid of adverse effects. And vitamins will support the patient's body.
Secondly, this treatment with antibiotics. Antibiotics, no matter how you treat them, give the opportunity to quickly get rid of problems. Certainly, antibiotics should be prescribed by your doctor. With antibiotics, you need a vitamin complex and hypoprotectors to support the body.
Third, fibrinolytic agents can be
Fourth, you can treat spikes with the help of anticoagulants. These drugs are needed in order to prevent blood clotting and the formation of all kinds of seals.
As you can see the treatment of adhesions is possible and quite a long time in demand. Very often spikes do not cause tangible discomfort, but they often cause infertility of some women. The problem is also that they happen to be difficult to diagnose. On ultrasound, spikes are not visible, so it is difficult to identify them. Nevertheless, everything is curable and can be solved. Be healthy.
How to quickly get rid of a hangover at home
Anyone who experiences a hangover, understands its cause and wants to quickly bring your body back to normal.
Adhesion of the Bowel: Symptoms and Treatment with Folk Remedies
Effective methods of treatment of adhesions in the intestine
Adhesive intestines - uncharacteristic for the normal functioning of the body of education in the abdominal cavity, are glued sites of serous membranes. If you are diagnosed with intestinal adhesions, the symptoms and neglect of the disease allow treatment with folk means, it is necessary to use this moment and try to correct the situation by "small forces".
The causes of the appearance of intestinal adhesions
Adhesion of the intestine is formed under the influence of certain factors:
- surgical intervention in the abdominal cavity (after the operation, in 15% of patients an adhesion process begins, which difficult to control, in neglected form, you can observe such symptoms as the fusion of fragments of the intestine and abdominal organs cavity);
- trauma of the abdominal cavity (usually spikes appear not immediately, but after a few years);
- cesarean section;
- inflammatory processes (presence of acute or chronic infection).
Scientists have proven that the adhesion process can provoke genetics. In an organism of some people the raised or increased level of specific enzymes, they stimulate "gluing" of fabrics.
Than the adhesive process in intestines is dangerous
The main threat is that adhesions can lead to intestinal obstruction. In some cases, the fusion of the tissues creates a painful effect.
Methods for treating intestinal tract
Treatment of adhesions (whatever method has been chosen by the attending physician and patient) is always a time-consuming and time-consuming process. Here are a few options for healing this disease.
- This option is considered the most sparing and painless, and, it is good that it is also quite effective. The main thing is not to be treated from time to time, but to approach the problem systematically, using folk remedies regularly (courses). Helps infusions of St. John's wort, flaxseed, badana.
- a decoction of St. John's wort (1 tbsp. l. St. John's wort pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, cook for 15 minutes, drink ¼ cup, three times a day);
- flax seeds (2 tbsp. l. Seeds wrapped in cheesecloth, dipped in boiling water, cooled, squeezed and pressed into the area of adhesions; can Seeds are used as a compress, fixing the drug in the area of the problem area on night);
Surgical intervention is prescribed if food can not pass through the intestine, accumulates in one place and begins to gradually rot in the human body.
There are two types of operations to dissect adhesions: open and more sparing laparoscopic. The second option is preferable, since the rehabilitation of the patient after the operation takes a minimum of time, and a small scar remains on the patient's body.
Diet with intestinal adhesions
Patients should abandon foods that contain a lot of fiber, salt and seasonings, they cause gassing of the intestine and irritate the intestinal mucosa.
How to treat intestinal adhesions
Adhesion of the intestine is a fairly common disease, representing the formation of connective tissue strands, bias and interconnecting internal organs. This causes difficulty in the functioning of organs, since unnecessary adhesions deprive them of their natural mobility.
Adhesive formations in the intestine can lead to severe consequences, up to a fatal outcome. In this case, the symptoms of the disease may be similar to manifestations of other diseases of the digestive tract. Often with spasms of the intestine, constipation, swelling, and abdominal pain occur. At the same time, many patients do not even suspect about this pathology, trying to treat improvised means. Meanwhile, this disease is quite dangerous and can end with intestinal obstruction and peritonitis.
Treatment of adhesions
As a rule, the patient learns of spikes in the intestine when the disease passes into the acute stage. At this stage, surgical intervention may be required. In modern medicine, there are two methods of surgery: laparotomy and laparoscopy.
Conservative treatment of intestinal adhesions includes physiotherapy, which is aimed at preventing further fusion of tissues. In addition, in the reduction of the adhesion process, people's methods of medicine have proved themselves well. Correctly selected food, from which harmful foods (fried, flour, fat, canned, and also alcohol) are excluded, and introduction to the diet boiled cereals, weak vegetable soups, steamed meat, fish and chicken will ensure normal digestion, and thereby reduce the development of adhesive process.
At an intoxication of an organism appoint intravenous introduction of the solutions promoting toxin removal (a glucose, saline solution). With abdominal pain, you can take painkillers Ketanov, Analgin, and antispasmodics No-shpu and Drotaverin.
Also, to help the intestines come drugs that help restore the bacterial flora. These are the so-called probiotics, which include preparations Bifidumbacterin, Bifiform, Lineks, Hilak, and others.
We also recommend:
- How to treat diarrhea after antibiotics As a rule, antibiotics are prescribed 4-5 days after drug treatment. They are aimed at destroying pathogenic bacteria, while negatively affecting the beneficial
- How to treat an intestinal disorder The condition in which there is a disruption of the bowels, occurs in almost 18% of the world's population. The causes of this unpleasant phenomenon can be both parasitic infestations and chronic
- How to treat an upset stomach Stomach upset occurs in every inhabitant of the planet. Dyspepsia usually occurs suddenly and gives us a lot of unpleasant moments. The person has unpleasant symptoms: a swelling
- How to treat the pancreas cyst The pancreas cyst can be in the form of a capsule with a liquid the content formed outside the organ, or a neoplasm in tissues glands. Among the reasons for this
- How to treat the dysbacteriosis of the intestine The human intestine is simply teeming with hordes of bacteria. Good bacteria include bifido- and lactobacilli, as well as bacteroides. They are the protectors of the immune system and provide invaluable help in
- How to treat acute pancreatitis Acute pancreatitis is a serious pathology in which acute inflammation of the pancreas occurs. This condition is extremely dangerous, since acute pancreatitis can lead to
- How to treat heaviness in the stomach The causes of the appearance of unpleasant sensations in the stomach can be many: it is an ulcer, and gastritis, and pancreatitis - in general, almost all known diseases of the digestive system system.
Sources: http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-1395-kak-lechit-spayki, http://medpick.ru/ru/363-adhesions-intestinal-symptoms-and-treatment-folk-remedies.html, http://jeludok-med.ru/kak-lechit/29-kak-lechit-spayki-kishechnika.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
First name *
. Tekt *