How to restore the intestine after antibiotics to an adult
How to restore the stomach after antibiotics
To suppress certain types of infection, it is simply necessary to use antibacterial agents. However, treatment with them does not pass without a trace, because at the same time the beneficial bacteria also suffer, as a result of which dysbacteriosis develops - a violation of the intestinal microflora. But to prevent the progress of the new disease, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive recovery of the gastrointestinal tract.
You will need
- - multivitamins;
- - bifido and lactobacilli;
- - garlic in capsules;
- - juice of a cranberry, an apple, broth of a dogrose.
- To eliminate dysbacteriosis requires a comprehensive approach, including a long-term diet, taking biologics, immunomodulators and adaptogens, multivitamins and microelements, as well as medicinal products plants. Only a combination of these drugs can restore the intestinal microflora after antibiotics.
- Restoration of the gastrointestinal tract after antibiotics start with a diet. Its durati
- Simultaneously with the diet, perform restorative therapy with bifido- and lactobacilli. They are included in such pharmaceutical products as "Bactylsubtil "Bifidumbacterin dry "Linex "Intetrix". The best option is to use them according to the doctor's prescription and after appropriate tests, because in addition they are also prescribed immunomodulators and bacteriophages - drugs that oppress the pathogenic flora. But if you use it yourself, carefully study the instructions, observe the dosage and the course of treatment.
- Since dysbacteriosis disrupts the assimilation of vitamins from food, as well as the synthesis of their own organic compounds (group B vitamins) - take a prophylactic dose of any vitamin-mineral complex. Together with other drugs, they will help stabilize the state of the gastrointestinal tract and will prevent avitaminosis.
- To restore the stomach and intestines after antibiotics use herbal remedies. Add fresh or dried berries to green tea. It is useful to drink as during antibacterial therapy, and immediately after it.
- To maintain healthy bacteria, drink cranberry juice, freshly prepared apple juice, decoction of hips. No less useful for eliminating dysbacteriosis warm cabbage brine. Start using it with 1 tablespoon. 2 times a day and gradually increase the dose to half a glass at a time.
- In the fight against dysbacteriosis, use garlic. It is one of the most effective means. In addition to restoring the microflora of the intestine, it also restores the mucous membrane well. If there are problems with the stomach, take garlic oil in capsules (drugstore), or 15-20 minutes before breakfast, drink water with a clove of garlic.
- With dysbiosis it is useful to drink mare's milk. However, to be sure of its portability, it is better to start with a small amount. If the enzymes that break down milk sugar are present in sufficient quantities, then milk will bring an improvement. Otherwise, indigestion may occur. However, it quickly passes after product cancellation.
How to restore health after antibiotics
Everyone knows what antibiotics are - medicines that saved millions from death. While there were no antibiotics, human mortality was very high, as people died from any, even the most insignificant disease. As time passed, medicine gained experience, and gradually antibiotics began to be perceived as a panacea. But is this correct? After killing pathogenic bacteria, antibiotics involuntarily kill and "their" - useful microorganisms involved in the life of the human body. Today we will talk about how to restore health after antibiotics.
Drink clean water
Since the intake of antibiotics, mainly destroys the intestinal microflora, we need to restore it. Here are a number of measures that will help to do this.
- Be sure to take care of the cleanliness of the water that you eat every day. This is especially true for urban residents, where in addition to dirty air from the tap, contaminated water with rust and chlorine flows. Drink clean water! Buy a filter for water treatment, use purified water, sold in large plastic containers. It is inexpensive, but great!
- Very often after taking antibiotics, unpleasant consequences occur, such as bloating and flatulence. Try to drink on an empty stomach curative infusion with herbs, cooked on kefir. To do this, pour a half-liter of fresh yogurt into a liter jar, you can take yogurt. Finely chop a pair of cloves of garlic, a quarter of the onions and send to the same jar. Add three or four fresh sprigs of dill and parsley, dry chopped chamomile and St. John's wort (all one teaspoonful). If there is no fresh greens, in case of emergency, you can take a dry one. Pour the jar to the top with steep boiling water, insist for 20 minutes, be sure to strain and drink a couple of glasses. After a week of such treatment you will forget what a dysbacteriosis is!
Effects of antibiotic use
- Do not be afraid to eat a couple of cloves of fresh garlic before bed. There will be no smell by morning, and in a few days you will feel much better.
- Do not like garlic? Try the extract of propolis, in tincture, with a strength of 70 degrees. It is safe even for babies, only it is necessary to observe the measure. Children from half a year to a year give 2 drops, up to three years - 5 drops, from 3 to 7 - 6-7 drops, for older children - up to 10 drops. Adults under the age of 18 are given 20 drops. You can dilute with water or milk - as you like.
- To revive the intestinal flora will help the next infusion. Take the dry grass of St. John's wort (1 spoonful), sage (half-spoonful), tansy (a third spoon). All pour one glass of steep boiling water, wrap and insist for two hours. Strain. Drink before meals in small sips, you can add honey.
Normalization of intestinal microflora
- Drink a decoction of fennel seeds! It is completely harmless, so do not be afraid to use it as tea. It is even recommended for newborns, because their digestive system is not yet perfect.
- Use more sour-milk products containing lactobacilli, bifidobacteria and acidobacteria. Yoghurts, kefir, ryazhenki, whey - in any supermarket today a rich choice! You will restore the intestinal microflora in the most natural way, and you will be pleased with delicious food! A small condition: be sure to check the expiration dates of the product. The maximum number of days to store it is no more than a week. All that can be stored for longer is not yours!
- Take special medications that help to restore the intestinal microflora. These are such drugs as lactobacterin, bifikol, acylact, bifidumbacterin and others. Drink them preferably kefir, take half an hour before meals. Be sure to consult a doctor about their use, because otherwise you risk even more damage to your health!
- You can try to cook sour-milk useful products at home, for example, Bashkir koumiss, Kazakh ayran, matsoni. The main recipe: you boil milk, cool it to 40 degrees, pour into a jar and add a teaspoon of "live" yogurt. It will be sourdough. Next, the milk is interfered with with the leaven and hidden in a secluded warm place all night. In the morning the drink will be ready! It is especially useful to take it on an empty stomach.
Eating vegetables in food
- Eat foods such as beets, cereal bread, garlic, kefir, fermented baked milk, vegetable broth, salads in vegetable oil, mineral water. Exclude white bread, sweets, carbonated drinks and alcohol, as they only increase swelling and intestinal fermentation.
- Cook the dishes for a couple, cook, bake. Fried, spicy and too salty for the time of restoration of the intestine while you are forbidden!
Support the work of beneficial bacteria in the intestines, they, in turn, will support your immunity, and soon you will forget about problems with the intestines and other diseases!
In the treatment of many diseases, antibiotics are prescribed. The discovery of antibacterial drugs and their use saved many lives. But, along with this, after treatment with antibiotics, there are unpleasant consequences for the body with which you need to fight - for example, a violation of the intestinal microflora, notes estet-portal.com. What are the consequences after taking antibacterial drugs? What does the recovery therapy mean after antibiotics? Which organs are prone to negative effects with antibiotic therapy?
Effect of antibiotics on the digestive system
When ingested through the digestive system, antibiotics make it sterile. This is due to the fact that drugs kill not only pathogenic bacteria, but also a useful microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. This situation can not be left for a number of reasons:
- Instead of useful microflora, pathogenic bacteria can develop in a sterile environment.
- There is a violation of fermentation due to the lack of beneficial bacteria.
- Immunity falls, as the absorption of nutrients from food is impaired.
In addition, antibiotic treatment prevents the cells from supplying oxygen. Cellular respiration is disrupted.
The effect of antibiotics on liver function
According to studies of physicians, antibiotics have a greater negative effect on the liver. than even alcohol. Obturation of the bile ducts occurs. These drugs deplete the liver buffer systems, which are responsible for the removal of intoxication in the human body.
Restoration of the body after taking antibiotics should be carried out in a complex manner. Since antibiotics greatly reduce the immune processes in the body, they can lead to immunodeficiency. Therefore, restoration of immunity should be given special attention.
Restoration of the body after taking antibiotics by medical method
First, attention should be paid to the restoration of the intestinal microflora. Probiotics are often used for this. These are useful intestinal bacteria, which can be administered both in the form of capsules and in a dissolved form.
In addition, you need to adjust the diet, giving preference to sour-milk products:
If you use a combination of probiotics and a therapeutic diet, the result will be achieved more quickly.
After the beneficial bacteria were "colonized" in the intestines, their growth should be maintained. Therefore, to the diet should necessarily add products that contain fiber and other vegetable fibers: vegetables and fruits. If there is no way to strictly follow the diet, then prebiotics are used for this.
People often confuse probiotics and prebiotics. To distinguish them, you need to remember:
- the first saturate the microflora of the intestines with beneficial bacteria.
- the latter are food for these bacteria.
In addition to the intestine, antibiotics also adversely affect the mucous membranes of the body, especially women often face such a problem. Violation of the microflora of the vagina can cause fungal diseases or candidiasis. Then doctors often prescribe drugs with lactobacilli that level the PH - environment in the body of a woman, not allowing to reproduce fungal microspores, and perform protective function.
Timely measures to protect the microflora of the vagina:
- maintains the acidity of the mucosa at a normal level,
- stimulates the growth of useful microflora,
- prevents the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria.
Restoration of the liver after taking antibiotics
After taking antibiotics, only the intestines and mucous membranes suffer, but also the liver. Being a natural natural filter, it just collects all the poisons and toxins that form in the body.
Often hepatoprotectors are used to restore the liver. These drugs, which are based on milk thistle, and they are capable of:
- restore liver cells that have been damaged,
- return them the function of filtering,
- have antioxidant properties.
This is a slow process, and it can take at least 2 months.
Restoring the body after antibiotics at home
In addition to traditional therapy, you can do it yourself, because the process of taking antibiotics contributes to the accumulation of harmful salts in the tissues, and it would be nice to withdraw them. For this:
- To clean the intestine, you can take 2-3 tablets of activated charcoal, while you need to drink plenty of water. especially on an empty stomach.
- For a day, the dose of water should be at least 2 liters, this helps to cleanse of toxins and toxins.
- It is also useful to add a teaspoon of honey and a couple drops of apple cider vinegar to the water and drink it on an empty stomach. At night, a glass of fat-free yogurt is useful.
- For antioxidant effects on the body, add nuts, plums, fish, greens, cocoa to the diet.
- To strengthen immunity, replace the usual tea with a decoction of nettle. 3 tbsp. Spoons of nettle fill with 2 liters of boiling water, this should be insisted for 3 hours. Drink like regular tea.
Conducting restorative therapy after taking antibiotics is an obligatory stage for complete recovery.
So pay attention to your health with estet-portal.com.
- What orthopedic problems often occur in infants?
- 10 folk remedies that will help to cure cough quickly
- 10 proven methods that without drugs will relieve of pain in the throat, ears and teeth, as well as after burns
- 10 proven methods that will relieve headaches, as well as pain in the back and joints
- 10 symptoms that indicate a thyroid problem
- 10 ways to distinguish allergic rhinitis from colds
Sources: http://medsait.ru/vopros/kak-vosstanovit-zheludok-posle-antibiotikov, http://glamius.ru/zdorovie/lechenie/vosstanovlenie-posle-antibiotikov, http://estet-portal.com/articles/meditsina-i-lechenie/vosstanovlenie-posle-antibiotikov
No comments yet!
Share your opinion