Endometriosis in the intestine as a cure
Endometriosis of the intestine: symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
# 8801; Digestion Gastrointestinal diseases: symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
It is a mistake to say that endometriosis captures only the sexual system of a woman inside her body, this insidious the disease can spread to other internal organs, and often doctors can not immediately decide diagnosis.
What is endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a very common ailment, which mainly affects the genitals of women in reproductive age, and because of which the inner layer of the uterus - the endometrium - receives a push to pathological growth for its limits. Due to the specificity of the hormonal structure, the same changes occur in endometrial growth, to which the normal uterus is exposed, that is, there will be a monthly bleeding. It is this that leads to the appearance and rapid development of various inflammatory processes in the tissues around the hearth, causing pain. infertility and an increase in the body itself.
Endometriosis is divided into:
- Genital, when the genitals are affected;
- extragenital, when the disease seized organs outside the reproductive system.
There is no main, main reason for the appearance of this disease, it is believed that the trigger factor are pathologies in the receptors of hormones, cellular enzymes and in gene mutations.
That is why a number of main factors affecting the appearance of the disease are distinguished:
- Decreased immunity;
- Hereditary (genetic) premises;
- Hormonal disbalance.
The main features of endometriosis:
- Endometriodnye cells the ability to spread through the blood and lymphatic systems in different organs and tissues of the body;
- The disease is cyclic, and manifests itself according to the menstrual cycle;
- A small growth rapidly becomes large, due to the capture of new tissues and organs.
Endometriosis of the intestine, its symptoms
Endometriosis of the intestine is a disease in which tissue begins to grow good-quality, which, in a number of ways, is similar to the endometrium. More often than not, specialists use the term "endometriotic heterotopy as the mucous membrane of non-genital organs grows and the term "endometriosis" # 8212; a narrow term in gynecology. We must not forget that the endometriotic process, which has been going on for a long time, can become cause the appearance of malignant formations, that is, benign growth can be transformed into oncology.
Read: Pericoronaritis. Diseases affect the digestion!
- Pains, they may not be, until menstruation comes;
- Constriction of the intestine;
- Constipation and diarrhea;
- Appearance in the feces of blood and mucus.
Diagnosis and treatment
Diagnosis and diagnosis of endometriosis of the intestine can be done by applying several research methods that, in fact, complement each other, confirm the primary suspicion.
- Irrigographic examination is necessary to create X-ray images of the colon with the use of radiopaque material, in different positions of the patient.
- Irrigoscopy, the following method of research, which requires preparation from the patient, and in particular to drink at least two liters of simple water, exclude from the diet all products that can cause gas formation, fruit, vegetables. Before the study, the patient takes a laxative and performs cleansing enemas. Irrigoscopy helps to diagnose and determine the stage of diseases present in the intestine, to see pathologies even in "blind" areas, for example, behind folds of tissue. Practically does not cause complications.
- Colonoscopy, more severe and capable of causing complications, methods of diagnosing diseases, including endometriosis. However, it allows you to see the pathological changes throughout the body, make a biopsy of damaged tissue and even remove certain formations.
- Biopsy - when a biopath is taken from the intestine, where an endometrial formation is determined, and then a histological examination is carried out, which as a result is specific a response about the presence or absence of endometriosis or other disease that has similar symptoms and microscopy, such as, for example, Crohn's disease, tuberculosis.
It is very important at the time to detect endometriosis and begin treatment, since neglected cases lead to bowel resection and the formation of oncology.
More often endometriosis of the intestine is treated in conservative ways, for this an individual treatment regimen is selected, taking into account the stage of the disease, associated diseases, the condition and age of the patient, etc. Therapy will take a long time and the patient needs to be ready for it, so as a feature of endometriosis is that it often affects not only superficially the tissues, but also penetrates deep inside the deep muscle layers.
Read: Stones: Symptoms and Methods of Treatment
The patient is assigned:
- antiviral and antibacterial, sometimes hormonal drugs;
- means for raising immunity and correcting it;
- physiotherapeutic procedures;
- in the absence of the effect of therapy after 6 months, a variant of surgical intervention will be considered.
Tell your friends! Tell about this article to your friends in your favorite social network using social buttons. Thank you!
Together with this article read:
Folk remedies against intestinal endometriosis
Often mistakenly argue that endometriosis affects only the sexual system of the female body. Unfortunately, this disease can affect other internal organs. Endometriosis of the intestine refers to such diseases.
The number of patients with this diagnosis has been growing in recent years. Most often, doctors diagnose the disease in middle-aged people. But thanks to the progress of diagnostic techniques, the chances of successful treatment have increased significantly.
What is endometriosis of the intestine?
This disease is the formation of a hormonal tumor. Endometriosis of the intestine occurs when benign tissues grow that functionally and morphologically resemble the epithelial layer of the uterus. These proliferations are able to acquire cyclic changes, can penetrate into the tissues of surrounding organs and form extensive adhesions.
Endometriosis of the intestine is formed as a secondary disease as a result of the spread of the pathological process from the ovary or uterus to the walls of the intestine. Primary endometriosis of the intestine in the absence of this disease in other organs is diagnosed very rarely.
The true causes of the onset of endometriosis of the intestine have not been fully established. However, with regard to the nature of education, scientists identify the main factors of influence:
- heredity - genetic predisposition;
- weak immunity;
- hormonal disorders.
The most widespread was the hormonal theory of the onset of the disease, according to which endometriosis develops due to a violation of the content and ratio in the female body of steroid hormones. They create a background for the development of the disease.
How to recognize the disease: symptoms and diagnosis
The disease is manifested by impaired intestinal functions. The main symptoms of endometriosis of the intestine:
- long enough pain in the small pelvis;
- violation of defecation - diarrhea or constipation;
- painful false urge to go to the toilet with no feces;
- rapid chair during menstruation;
- partial intestinal obstruction;
- feces on the output with an admixture of mucus or blood.
The presence of all these symptoms does not give complete information about the presence of the disease. Only an expert can diagnose endometriosis of the intestine with the use of additional studies: X-ray and endoscopic methods. An important and very informative method of intestinal research is biopsy.
Therefore, you can not do self-diagnosis. Even minor symptoms serve as an occasion for examination. Early detection of endometriosis of the intestine can prevent serious complications in the future.
Methods of treatment
Traditional medicine treats endometriosis of the intestine with conservative therapy. In the absence of the effect of treatment within six months, patients are subject to surgical intervention. Traditional medicine as an alternative suggests using the following folk remedies:
1. Decoction of flowers of the viburnum - pour 20 g of color in a glass of water and put it to boil. After a few minutes, turn off the boil. Drink in a strained form of 70 ml in the morning, lunch and evening.
2. Tea from St. John's wort - 1 tbsp. l. Place the herbs in a brewing container and pour 200 ml of water. After a short boil, remove the product from the fire. You can leave it to a little bit. Drink filtered through half a glass at intervals of 6 hours.
3. Tincture from barberry - insist, art. l. washed and crushed root of the plant in 500 ml of boiling water. The received product should be drunk within one day.
4. Broth from celandine - pour 2 hours. l. dried ground grass with a glass of boiling water and leave it infused. Drink tincture of 50 ml three times a day, always before eating. Treatment celandine should last no more than 10 days.
5. Beet juice - squeeze the juice and put it in the refrigerator. Take half a cup during the day.
6. A solution of stone oil - perfectly strengthens the immune system and normalizes the functions of the thyroid gland. To make it, you need to dissolve 3 g of oil in 3 liters of drinking water. Drink 1 glass every 5 hours.
7. Tincture with aloe, kalina and honey. All these components have medicinal properties. To prepare the product, 300 grams of homemade honey, vine and aloe vera juice should be placed in a glass container. Pour all this into 300 grams of vodka. Add 100 grams of tincture of plantain, calendula, celandine and wormwood. Mix everything. Take the medicine three times a day for 15 ml a little before meals.
8. Treatment with medical leeches - from the moment of bloodsucking occurs
normalization of microcirculation, removal of vascular spasm, there is an acceleration of blood flow, oxygen saturation of cells increases, as a result of which the nutrition of tissues is significantly improved. Also the use of leeches is indicated for the normalization of the female hormonal background. It is proved that the course of such treatment excludes relapse of the disease.
Endometriosis of the intestine refers to serious inflammatory diseases. In order for it to be effective it is important to know what to treat and how to treat. Therefore, one should not neglect the examination and examination of a specialist. Only under the supervision of a doctor can you start treatment, following all his recommendations.
(No one has yet voted)
Endometriosis of the intestine: symptoms and treatment
You have a java script turned off in your browser, you need to enable it or you will not be able to get all the information on the article "Endometriosis of the intestine and symptoms of manifestation".
Endometriosis of the intestine - the main symptoms:
Endometriosis of the intestine is a pathological condition that progresses due to the spread of endometrial cells from other affected organs by hematogenous and lymphogenous pathways. Usually, the ailment is diagnosed in women who have a history of endometriosis of the uterus. Most often with this disease affects the sigmoid and rectum, but the process can be localized in other parts of the colon.
As mentioned above, endometrial lesion of the intestine develops as a secondary disease, against the background of the existing endometriosis of the uterus, ovaries and other organs of the female reproductive system. Therefore, when the patient is diagnosed with endometriosis of the intestine, this means only that the gynecological process was started, which caused the disease to spread.
At the same time, the reasons for the initial development of endometriosis are hormonal disorders that occur in the body of a woman. This may be a hormonal failure due to impaired hormone production by the pituitary gland, or in case of a malfunction, which is provoked by a malfunction of the normal functioning of the ovaries.
Hormonal failure in the body of a woman causes a disruption in the work of not only the organs of the reproductive system, but the whole organism. As a consequence, uncontrolled growth of endometrial cells lining the female genitalia begins.
The second cause of endometriosis is a decrease in immunity. When the protective functions of the body are reduced, it is much easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate inside, including into the intestine, causing inflammation in it that affects the development of endometriosis. It is important to remember that endometriosis is quite a serious disease. And although the initially proliferating endometrial cells are benign, without the treatment process can lead to the development of cancer in the affected organs in both the uterus and ovaries of a woman, and in intestines. And the treatment of the oncological process will require surgical removal of the affected organ, chemotherapy and hormone replacement therapy, which will reduce the patient's quality of life, and life expectancy too.
Therefore, the treatment of endometriosis, including the intestine, can not be postponed until later, and as soon as the first symptoms appear, it is necessary to seek medical help.
With a pathology such as endometriosis of the intestine, the symptoms may not be present at the initial stages of the development of the disease, and only when the disease begins to progress does it appear. Symptoms of endometriosis of the intestine:
- development of constipation or diarrhea;
- presence of blood in stool;
- presence of mucus in stool;
- pain that is associated with menstruation (usually it increases in the premenstrual period and during menstruation and becomes unexpressed in the period after menstruation);
- violation of menstrual function;
- bloating, which is also worse during menstruation;
- Sparing blood discharge from the genital tract of a woman between menstruation.
Sometimes the patient may experience intestinal obstruction. which is quite a serious indication for an urgent operation.
Diagnosis and treatment
In 25% of patients the symptoms of endometriosis of the intestine are absent, therefore the diagnosis of pathology can be based on the presence of symptoms of gynecologic endometriosis in the advanced stage. In this case, the patient is sent for additional examination in order to exclude the possibility of spreading the process beyond the sexual system.
If the above described symptoms of endometriosis of the intestine are present, an additional diagnosis is still required to confirm the diagnosis and establish the extent of the spread of the process. Common methods that modern diagnostics use are:
- Irrigoscopy makes it possible to see the entire intestine and to detect foci of endometriosis;
- Irrigography involves radiographic examination of the affected organ with the introduction of radiopaque substances;
- Colonoscopy is a fairly complex method of diagnosis, but its informativeness is very high;
- a biopsy - is shown at the started pathology, to exclude or confirm presence of oncologic process in an intestine.
Treatment of the disease depends on the stage and the cause that caused it. If the patient has hormonal disorders, the treatment involves correction, for which some hormonal drugs are prescribed. If there are foci of inflammation in the intestine, treatment should include the use of antibacterial or antiviral drugs. Also, mandatory treatment should include the use of drugs that increase the patient's immunity.
In addition, physiotherapeutic treatment is carried out, which, combined with drug therapy, gives good results. However, if treatment for six months had no effect, and the patient still complains of symptoms endometriosis, which is confirmed by diagnostic methods, then surgical removal of the affected sites.
If you think that you haveEndometriosis of the intestineand the symptoms characteristic for this disease, then a gynecologist can help you.
Also we suggest using our online diagnostics service. which, based on the entered symptoms, selects probable diseases.
Sources: http://pishhevarenie.com/zabolevaniya-zhkt/e-ndometrioz-kishechnika-simptomy-diagnostika-i-lechenie/, http://narodnymisredstvami.ru/lechenie-jendometrioza-kishechnika-narodnymi-sredstvami/, http://simptomer.ru/bolezni/zhenskie-zabolevaniya/1882-endometrioz-kishechnika-simptomy
No comments yet!
Share your opinion