П How to treat atony of the intestine in an adult
How to cure intestinal atony with folk remedies?
The atony of the stomach and intestines is a pathological condition in which it becomes difficult or impossible to empty the intestine. Intestinal atony occurs with loss of muscle tone.
The intestine has walls of smooth muscles that contract, thereby moving food from the upper gastrointestinal tract to the lower gastrointestinal tract. This is what is called intestinal peristalsis.
When atony muscles do not contract, which causes stagnation of food and constipation. Such a pathology mainly manifests itself in developed countries, the risk group is people who lead a sedentary lifestyle and consume mainly high-calorie food.
The causes of the appearance of the pathological state of the intestine are diverse:
- alcohol abuse - alcohol affects the central nervous system, and the nervous system in turn disrupts the digestive tract;
Atony of the intestine is not an independent disease, usually the elimination of the cause of atony of the intestines contributes to the restoration of the peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract.
Signs of a pathological condition are associated with impaired digestion of food and a decrease in the ability to empty the intestine:
- constipation - defecation occurs less frequently than 1 time per day;
- thick stool in the consistency - it becomes stony, emptying is difficult and causes unpleasant painful sensations;
- insomnia, weakness;
- marble pattern of the skin, unnatural color of the skin;
- anemia - iron is not absorbed by the body.
Treatment of atony begins with the fact that the cause that caused the pathology is determined and, accordingly, will be eliminated. When atony of the intestine, medicinal products that have a laxative effect and are aimed at increasing the tone of intestinal muscles are used: regulax, amiridin, pancreatin and its analogues. The focus is on fighting sedentary lifestyles, recommended therapeutic and recreational physical education. Assign a diet and diet.
When atony is recommended to eat regularly:
- buckwheat porridge;
- bread from bran;
- regularly drink kefir, yogurt;
- drink vegetable and fruit juices;
- lean meat of fish and poultry;
- Smoked meat and fried foods;
- coffee and chocolate;
- canned food;
- whole bread;
- whole milk;
- cakes, pastries.
It is also recommended to reduce the consumption of mushrooms, astringent vegetables and fruits, garlic, radishes, beans.
Treatment with folk remedies
A good remedy for intestinal atony is aloe juice. It is necessary to apply only 1 hour. l. juice for half an hour before meals. It is recommended to use the drug for at least a month Also recommend:
- Flaxseed - 1 tsp. seed pour 1 tbsp. boiled hot water, leave for 4-5 hours. Drink all the infusion before going to bed.
- Wheat bran has a beneficial effect on peristalsis. 50 gr. Bran is filled with a glass of hot milk or water. Wrap and insist 30-40 minutes. Eat on an empty stomach with water.
- Red-crowned mountain ash. Ripened berries are washed, placed in a glass jar, topped with sugar, left in the sun. After a while, the berries will be given juice that will dissolve the sugar. It turns out a rowan syrup. It should be insisted for 4 weeks. Then squeeze the berries, add the alcohol to the syrup (500 ml syrup - 25 gr. alcohol). Drink 1 glass in the morning on an empty stomach, with water.
- Seeds of mustard - swallow 10 seeds on an empty stomach half an hour before eating.
- To include sauerkraut in the ration - use 250 gr. in a day.
- Adherents of traditional medicine recommend atony to drink freshly squeezed potato juice - 1 glass per day. It takes food only an hour later. The course of treatment is 10 days, then a break of 10 days. If necessary, the course of treatment should be repeated.
Be sure to consult with your doctor before treating diseases with folk remedies. This will help to take into account individual tolerance, confirm the diagnosis, make sure the treatment is correct and exclude the negative interactions of the drugs. If you use prescriptions without consulting a doctor, it is entirely at your own risk. All recipes are for informational purposes only. All responsibility for their application lies with you.
100trav.com - ©
Atony of the intestine
Disruption of the intestine is a frequent occurrence in those who are stressed and have an unhealthy diet. One of the most frequent abnormalities in the work of this organ is called "atony" - the loss of muscle tone, which leads to constipation.
You can treat the disease in many ways - as a rule, it takes no more than a month to normalize muscle tone with the help of medications and the right diet. But these classical methods of treatment are effective only if you eliminate the causes of atony, among which can be:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- frequent stress;
- ration rich in coarse dry food;
- eating large portions;
- bad habits - smoking, alcoholism;
- endocrine disorders - hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
If these factors are not eliminated, then the atony after the treatment will arise again, because the drugs are aimed at eliminating the symptoms.
How to treat atony of the intestine?
Treatment of intestinal atony should be complex, in order to lead to a positive result. Depending on the duration of atony and the neglect of the process, different medications are prescribed for different strengths.
If the atony arose recently, then folk remedies and homeopathy are shown. If the atony lasts a long time, then preparations are shown that improve peristalsis and weaken the stool.
Regardless of how long atony lasts, a special diet, rich in liquid dishes and fiber, proves its effectiveness at all stages.
Atony of the intestine - treatment with folk remedies
To relax the stool with atony of the intestine, various folk remedies are used. The simplest of them is the intake of vegetable oil by 1 tbsp. 3 times a day. It does not eliminate the problem of muscle tone disruption, but facilitates defecation, the delay of which also contributes to atony.
Another simple means - a glass of warm water in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. It starts the work of the digestive tract, replenishes the lack of water and prevents constipation.
Also, the decoction of the buckthorn bark can be attributed to the folk method of treating intestinal atony. Its pharmacological action directly affects the problem of atony, because antraglikozidy cause irritation of the receptors of the intestinal mucosa and this contributes to an increase in muscle tone. The laxative effect occurs within 8 hours after ingestion.
Treatment of intestinal atony with homeopathic preparations
To eliminate atony in homeopathy, the Nuks vomica-Homakord preparation of the German firm Heel is used, which has long proved the effectiveness of its preparations.
Nux vomica-Homaccord is used for general gastrointestinal disturbances, including constipation and inflammatory processes. The drug has a purifying effect on the body with the help of nuks vomica, bryonia and colocyntitis.
Preparations for intestinal atony
When atony intestines are treated with laxative drugs, and if the problem is caused by a violation of any organ of the gastrointestinal tract and is associated with poor digestion of food, then laxative drugs attach medication (for example, with poor assimilation appoint medication with enzymes - Festal, Mezim, with bile duct dysfunction - Hofitol, etc.).
If atony is caused by disturbances in the emotional sphere - constant stresses, then sedatives are added to laxatives (Sedativ PC, Adaptol, etc.).
The following modern laxatives are used for intestinal atony:
Diet with intestinal atony
During the illness, you need to develop a meal regimen, and also include hot first courses in the diet. Nutritionists do not recommend taking similar soups with mashed potatoes and any finely divided food, as this worsens peristalsis. Every day you need to consume a sufficient amount of fluid to normalize defecation.
To improve the tone of the muscles of the intestine, the diet should be rich:
- dairy products - cottage cheese and yogurt;
- cereal cereals;
- vegetables - sauerkraut, zucchini, pumpkin, cucumbers.
Atony of the intestine # 8212; treatment
Atony of the intestine is caused by a weak peristalsis, as a result of which a person regularly suffers from constipation. Very often a patient does not take his illness seriously or even ignore it.
The normal stool frequency for an adult is at least three times a week. If you have it usually happens less often - you should be alert. Perhaps there are some deviations in the digestive system.
Causes of development of intestinal atony
Most often, the development of this ailment is facilitated by:
- regular snacks instead of a normal full meal
- binge eating
- food in dry conditions
- low physical activity
- excessive drinking
- smoking in a very large amount
- fascination with various medications
- high mental load
- diseases of the endocrine system
- arteriosclerosis of blood vessels. located in the intestine
Symptoms of the disease
Regular constipation, as a rule, besides the discomfort brings a lot of other unpleasant symptoms, for example:
- lack of appetite
- regular headaches
- loss of interest in everything that happens around
Nutrition for intestinal atony
To begin treatment of an atony of an intestine it is necessary with change of a ration and a diet. For the sake of your health and the elimination of regular constipation, you will have to give up fried. Unfortunately, the vast majority of foods and dishes loved by all are harmful to our health, and fried foods are no exception.
In addition, you must completely exclude from your diet:
- cakes and cakes
- canned fish and meat
- very rich broths
- baking and white bread
- whole milk
It is better not to eat astringent fruit. These include grenades, pears, dogwood. Dangers are also vegetables that have the property of irritating our intestines. These are mushrooms, onions, garlic, radish, radish. It is widely known that leguminous and fresh white cabbage promote gas generation, and therefore it is better to limit them.
Which products, on the contrary, will benefit? A person suffering from a weak intestinal peristalsis, it is better to include more food in your daily diet:
All these products contain a large number of plant fibers.
In addition, the beneficial effect will be:
- curdled milk
- ice cream
- low-fat fish
- lean meat
- various juices of fruits and vegetables
In the morning before breakfast and in the evening before going to bed, drink 1 glass of cold mineral water without gas. In general, drink plenty of fluids. Remember that the daily norm of an adult leaves two or two and a half liters of clean water.
Treatment of intestinal atony with traditional medicine
Treatment of the intestines with the help of aloe
- break off several aloe leaves, wash them, peel them and grind them well.
- then put a half cup of honey in a saucepan and put it on the fire
- warm the honey, but make sure that it does not melt completely.
- The temperature should not exceed forty degrees, otherwise the substance will lose all its medicinal properties and become completely unattractive
- then add to the preheated mass crushed aloe leaves
- carefully mix the ingredients and leave the drug infused for 24 hours
- then you need to re-heat the medicine
- the preparation should be taken daily an hour before breakfast
- when the drug is over - take a seven-day break, after which you can repeat the course of treatment
Treatment of intestinal atony with leaf tea
- buy green leaf tea
- chop it with a coffee grinder
- instantly chopped tea in bags will not work - the raw materials there are of poor quality
- the resulting tea powder should be taken in portions in half a dessert spoon four times a day before meals
This drug is suitable for adults and children alike.
Treatment of intestinal atony with beans and pumpkin
- First of all you need to separate the pulp from the peel of the quarter of the pumpkin
- then cut this pulp into large cubes
- then clean and cut one large onion and blend the raw material with the pumpkin cubes
- mixture of onion and pumpkin put in a frying pan and put out on vegetable oil
- In parallel with this, boil a bean glass
- As soon as the pumpkin in the process of carcase softens - mix it with boiled beans
- mix all the ingredients thoroughly and put the dish out for another five minutes
- to improve the taste of the dish, you can add seasoning to taste
- consuming the resulting vegetable roast will favorably affect your intestines
Treatment of intestinal atony with manna porridge
Manna porridge is another product that is bound to be a constant guest in the menu of a person suffering from intestinal atony. Porridge should be boiled on water, without adding any sugar or salt. To improve the taste of the dish, you can add only a little bit of natural honey. Regularly eat cereal from this cereal, and it will help you cope with the disease.
Sources: http://100trav.com/atoniya-kishechnika-simptomy-i-lechenie.html, http://womanadvice.ru/atoniya-kishechnika, http://nmed.org/atoniya-kishechnika-lechenie-narodnymi-sredstvami.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion