Than to restore work of an intestine after a diarrhea
Diarrhea. How to eat properly after a strong bowel disorder? (health food)
Kissel and porridge - our food. In the first 1-2 days after severe diarrhea, the diet should be very gentle. Allowed are white unsweetened crackers, rubbed rice soup, rice broth, and a steam omelet. Good cereal puddings, steamed or cooked on the water porridge: semolina, boiled rice, wiped buckwheat. To restore the bowels come jelly and jelly from non-acid fruits and berries. Starting from 2-3 days after the improvement comes, include in the menu, meat and fish steamed meatballs. To drink better green tea, black tea, broths of wild rose, dried blueberries, bird cherries, pears or quinces.Help the medicinal soup. In the next 4-7 days, eat lean vegetable soup with the addition of cereals. The only requirement - groats should be well-brewed. In the soup, you can add finely chopped carrots, potatoes, onions, cauliflower, greens. Sometimes an egg is put in such soup. In the first and second dishes, it is undesirable to add cabbage, swee
Lean on squirrels. After diarrhea, the body needs full proteins. 1-2 days after the normalization of the stool, you can eat fish and chicken breasts in a boiled form. The source of high-grade animal protein is cottage cheese. It is better to eat it in kind, and also cook soufflé, casseroles or lazy vareniki from it.
Restoring strength. The normal ratio of microbes in the intestine is disrupted, even in mild intestinal disorders. Therefore, within 1-2 weeks after diarrhea, you need to eat yogurts daily containing live bacteria.
Regular bread for the first 3-5 days after the illness is replaced with white croutons. Then only white bread is recommended. And only after 10 days after the normalization of the stool, start eating black bread. Of great importance for recovery are baked apples, pears, apricots without peel, plums, carrots, buckwheat.
With caution, after intestinal disturbance, eat white cabbage. Large portions of this vegetable can cause a painful bloating and loosening of the stool. The same kind of cautious attitude is demanded by milk: it contains milk sugar, which many adults can hardly absorb. It is necessary to include milk gradually in the diet.
All dishes should be warm. Cold foods are worse absorbed.
In a week you can switch to regular meals. The only thing that it is desirable to exclude for another 7-10 days from the diet is sharp and very fatty foods.
Diets with diarrhea (diarrhea)
«VITA dieta» © 2009-
Attention! If you are under 18, please immediately leave our resource.18+
Information on this site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not be a substitute for a doctor's internal consultation.
Design, layout, program code, content, slogan, site logo, etc. are protected by the Law of the Russian Federation "ON COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS".
Any publication, publication, broadcasting, public display, reproduction (in whole or in part), etc. is prohibited. without official written permission.
How to cope with diarrhea
The causes of diarrhea can be various factors, among them - excessively abundant food, poisoning with stale or poor-quality food, viruses and stress.
Treatment of diarrhea with home remedies
If symptoms of diarrhea do not go away for a long time, be sure to consult a doctor.
- However, in less serious cases, home remedies can be used.
- If you found out that the cause of diarrhea was food poisoning, then you can take a homeopathic drug of arsenic, which controls the evacuation of intestinal contents and at the same time does not prevent the removal of toxins from organism. You can use activated charcoal - it absorbs toxins and helps to purify the body.
- With mild diarrhea, blackberry tea can help.
- Oil of wild marjoram is antibacterial, antiparasitic and antiviral agent.
- Ginger tea soothes spasms and pain. In addition, it helps to prevent dehydration. In the infusion it is recommended to add a little honey. You can also take ginger in capsules.
Diarrhea is self-cleaning of the body, so let this natural process go on as usual within 6-12 hours, so that the body is freed from toxins. It is very important not to allow dehydration and loss of nutrients. Drink more fluids. It is better if it is beverages that restore the supply of electrolytes (minerals) in the body - sports drinks and freshly squeezed juice.
Avoid carbonated beverages and beverages that contain caffeine. Make a chair that is less watery with ginger tea and carrot juice. Avoid apple, orange and other fruit juices.
Nutrition for diarrhea
Products that are recommended for diarrhea:
- Curds and soft cheeses
- Oat flakes
- Bread toast or dried bread with olive oil
- Potatoes and carrots, cooked in a peel
- The rice together with the water in which it was cooked
- Avoid eating fruit and berries, except for bananas, apples and blueberries, which have astringent properties. Ripe bananas are especially good: they are easily digested and contain potassium, magnesium and pectins - water-soluble compounds that bind and remove bile acids and cholesterol from the body.
Products to avoid:
- Fruits, vegetables and fresh herbs
- Foods high in dietary fiber
- Any products that cause fermentation and the accumulation of gases in the intestine.
After diarrhea: recovery of intestinal microflora
For complete recovery, it is necessary to restore the intestinal microflora in order to normalize the digestive system. Restore the microflora will help: yogurt (with acidophiles), pills or other drugs of acidophilus, probiotics.
Restoration of intestines after diarrhea
Surprisingly, diarrhea is not a disease in itself. This, on the contrary, self-purification of the body from poisonous substances that have entered the gastrointestinal tract earlier. Therefore, the restoration of intestinal microflora after diarrhea is the only anti-diarrhea remedy: because we are not treating diarrhea, namely, the problem of the intestines, because of which the intestine also had to throw out poison.
The causes of diarrhea, in turn, may be the following:
- intolerance of certain food products;
- unboiled water, contaminated with bacteria;
- emotional disorders and stress;
- gastric flu or other such infectious disease;
- Crohn's disease;
- allergy to food or medications;
- ulcers on the shells of various parts of the gastrointestinal tract;
- impaired absorption;
- rectal cancer;
- ulcerative colitis and other gastrointestinal diseases.
The good news is that all these diseases occur in many respects only from one basic violation - a violation of the intestinal microflora. Make it healthy - and you will take the path of deliverance.
It was for this purpose that the preparation of Daigo was created. This agent is an extract of fermentation of fermented bacteria. Getting into the intestines, Daigo becomes not just a nutritional supplement: it becomes a regulator of bacterial balance.
Inside the intestines of Daigo:
- stops the activity of harmful bacteria;
- helps spread the natural bacterial environment;
- and, as a consequence of all this, saturates the blood and body cells with healthy food, helping the body to cope with many ailments.
Let your recovery of the intestines after diarrhea include proper nutrition, mild treatment and the reception of Daigo - then the recovery will be much more pleasant, faster and better!
Sources: http://vitadieta.ru/diets/diareya-kak-nuzhno-pravilno-pitatsya-posle-silnogo/, http://beautyinfo.com.ua/m0c3i2703.html, http://daigo.ru/poleznoe-o-zdorove-i-krasote/vosstanovlenie-kishechnika-posle-ponosa
No comments yet!
Share your opinion