Disorder of intestinal diarrhea than to treat
Gastrointestinal upset, diarrhea, diarrhea. Regular, permanent. Causes, prevention, treatment. Stomach, intestines, stomach, digestion
First of all, I note thatdiarrhea (diarrhea) may be a consequence of a serious illness. If the disorder lasts for several days, you should urgently consult a doctor. Gastrointestinal disorders disrupt the normal order of digestion. In the body, nutrients cease to flow in sufficient quantities. This is not very scary, since our body has large reserve reserves. But the most important thing is that the supply of water decreases, and dehydration begins. Dehydration is very dangerous. In this state, a person can lose the opportunity to behave adequately, manage complex mechanisms (for example, a car). Even digestive disorders are accompanied, as a rule, by the ingestion of substances that are completely unnecessary to them, resulting from improper digestion of food. If you have symptoms of the disorder, be careful.
Causes of diarrhea
Diarrhea, as a rule, arises from a change in t
This disorder should be treated. The use of drugs that quickly stop diarrhea is highly undesirable, since their action is based not on correcting the situation with the microflora, but on the fact that the muscular activity decreases intestines. This stops diarrhea, but the body begins to absorb the products of vital activity of harmful bacteria, which the body used to try to push out in the form of a liquid stool. No doubt, there are times when there is nowhere to go. When I need to give a lecture, and I have problems, I have to swallow tablets. But for health, it is necessary to prevent diarrhea by prophylaxis, and if it does happen, cure it as quickly as possible (that is, cure, and not shut up).
Prevention of gastrointestinal disorders
We will understand how the stomach and intestines work. In the stomach, the food is treated with acid and some enzymes, mixed. Contrary to popular belief, the acid does not participate in digestion and is completely unnecessary for it. It performs disinfection, kills all foreign microbes before ingestion of food into the intestines. In the intestine, food is decomposed by mushrooms that live there, and the products of the fungi are absorbed into our body and serve for its nutrition.
From what has been said, four simple rules for the prevention of gastrointestinal disruptions follow.At first. thoroughly chew food. It is necessary that the food mixes well with the acid in the stomach. If the food enters the stomach unadorned, with lumps, then the acid will not be able to penetrate inside these lumps in sufficient quantity to kill all harmful microbes.Secondly. Do not drink a lot of liquid before, on time and right after eating. The liquid dilutes the acid in the stomach, reduces its effectiveness. It is especially dangerous to drink liquids containing carbonates (bicarbonate mineral water). This water neutralizes the acid. In general, use mineral water should only be prescribed by a doctor. Drink ordinary clean table water.Thirdly. It is useful to eat foods rich in bifidobacteria. Such foods are best eaten before every meal. You can also swallow the capsule 'Bifidumbacterin' while eating. These are concentrated live bifidobacteria. If you have a disorder regularly, then this medication can be used constantly, without fear of any complications. I drink it before responsible activities as prevention.In-quarter. eat a little andrarely. Three meals a day is optimal. I carried out a series of experiments with fractional and other new-fashioned methods of nutrition and I affirm that three meals a day is optimal for a healthy person. With fractional nutrition, the stomach does not have time to rest between meals, the concentration of gastric juice and its amount begin to decline. Decreased and disinfecting effect. In addition, fractional nutrition is very difficult to control the number of calories. Overeating is harmful in all respects, including for the gastrointestinal system. For a person with a modern sedentary lifestyle, three moderate portions of food per day are sufficient.
If disorders of the gastrointestinal system occur at you often, then it is necessary to investigate the acidity of the gastric juice. It can be reduced or even zero. In this, in fact, there is nothing terrible, as I already wrote, the acid does not participate in digestion. But, if you have low acidity, then the requirements for quality and heat treatment of food products for you will be more stringent, as in your body natural disinfection is complicated.
Compliance with the recommendations above, quickly cures diarrhea. Normally, nothing extra is needed. You can somewhat limit the amount of fruit, vegetables and fat. You can eat a little more bread. If you have diarrhea, you need to drink plenty of water, but not later than an hour before meals and not earlier than an hour later. If the above recommendations did not help within 3 days, immediately go to the doctor.
How to stop diarrhea in an adult at home
Diarrhea (diarrhea) is a pathological condition that is accompanied by rapid defecation with very liquid, almost watery, caloric masses. Emptying of the intestine in this case can be a single or multiple.
If diarrhea continues for 2-3 weeks, they talk about an acute form of diarrhea. If the abundant diarrhea lasts longer than 3 weeks, then it is a chronic form of diarrhea.
Diarrhea is a protective agent of the body against viruses, bacteria and unfavorable microorganisms. However, with diarrhea, along with processed foods, a large amount of salts, water and nutrients are removed from the body, which inevitably leads to dehydration.
Types and causes of diarrhea in adults
The emergence of diarrhea in adults is due to a number of reasons. Depending on them, there are several types of diarrhea:
- Infectious diarrhea is caused by food toxic infections, viral diarrhea, dysentery.
- Alimentary diarrhea is caused by allergic reactions to various foods.
- diarrheal diarrhea appears due to improper digestion of foods, dysfunction of the glands of the liver, lack of secretion in the stomach, secretion of the negative enzymes by the small intestine.
- drug diarrhea is the result of the use in the treatment of a surplus of medications and their negative effects on the body.
- toxic diarrhea occurs after poisoning with arsenic or mercury.
- neurogenic diarrhea is caused by strong emotional experiences, fears, fear of various phenomena and circumstances.
An adult can easily, without special consequences, suffer a diarrhea that does not have a prolonged course. Diarrhea, which lasts for a long period of time, causes exhaustion of the body, bloating. heartburn, constant rumbling in the abdomen, tenesmus.
Treatment of diarrhea in adults at home
Regardless of the causes of diarrhea, there are a number of general rules that relieve it.
Nutrition for diarrhea in adults
In the first hours after the appearance of a loose stool, the patient should completely stop eating. And only then, the code to suffer hunger becomes unbearable, with diarrhea it is recommended to drink in large quantities herbal or black tea, a bird cherry broth or blueberry kissel with dry biscuits or white bread crumbs of bread.
A little later, the diet is supplemented with boiled water without oil and salt, mucous porridges, vegetable purees, boiled and wiped meat and fish of low-fat varieties. A good astringent effect has a decoction of white rice.
During the treatment of diarrhea, it is necessary to exclude from the ration of the patient raw vegetables and fruits, fried and fatty foods, spices, dairy products, alcohol, coffee, sweets, as well as anything that can cause irritation of the gastrointestinal tract organism.
Replenish the water-salt balance in the treatment of diarrhea at home will help self-cooked glucose-saline solution: 1 liter of water - 1 teaspoon. salt, 1 / 2ch. soda, ¼ tbsp. potassium chloride, 4 tbsp. Sahara. You can also use ready-made preparations - Citroglycosolan, Regidron.
In infectious diarrhea, as well as in irritable bowel syndrome, sorbents are used to reduce flatulence, remove toxins, bacteria, gas and liquid from the intestine. The preparations of this group include: Activated carbon, Kaolin, Gluconate and Calcium Carbonate, Cholestyramine, Smecta, Attapulgite, Bismuth salts, Bilignin, Polyphepan.
However, it must be remembered that all of the above drugs have a binding effect on medications. Therefore, the gap between sorbents and other medications should not be less than 2 hours.
Treatment of diarrhea with antibiotics is used for acute bacterial diarrhea
In these cases, use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Diclofenac, Indomethacin). Preparations of the antibacterial spectrum of action contribute to the restoration of the normal state of the intestinal microflora.
If diarrhea is caused by the use of excessive amounts of antibiotics against the background of an existing disease, the attending physician must either cancel the drug or replace it with a safer one.
In cases when diarrhea is associated with a violation of absorption and cavitary digestion, the patient is assigned enzymes. Preference is given to drugs that do not contain bile acids (Mezim-Forte, Pancreatin, Pancitrat, Creon).
Treatment of acute diarrhea in adults in the first days after the onset, especially if it is accompanied by abdominal pain and vomiting, is carried out with drugs that reduce bowel motility:
- antispasmodics (No-Shpa, Papaverin);
- Cholinolytics (Platyphylline, Atropine).
In both acute and chronic diarrhea, the obligate intestinal microflora undergoes changes that lead to the loss of its functional abilities. To restore normal digestion and absorption use:
- preparations containing obligate intestinal flora (Lactobacterin, Narine, Bifidumbacterin, Linex, Acilact);
- preparations containing particles of intestinal microorganisms (Hilak-Forte);
- preparations that contain transient microflora (Bactisubtil, Enterol).
Folk remedies for diarrhea in adults
The most popular means of traditional medicine in the treatment of diarrhea in adults include:
- thick jelly, boiled on water;
- peas of black bitter pepper;
- chamomile broth;
- chopped chicken ventricles;
- dilute starch in water;
- oat flakes;
- decoction of the bark of oak;
- crust of pomegranate.
Achieve the effect of using these tools can be within 2-3 hours, although in some cases the expected relief comes much later.
How to stop diarrhea in an adult at home
Diarrhea is a rather unpleasant condition, giving discomfort to everyone who has it. Elimination of the causes that caused it and consistent treatment is a compulsory and urgent matter. However, everyone wants to get rid of the annoying visit to the toilet instantly.
To stop acute intestinal disorders within half an hour will help such medications as Lopeiumum and Loperamide.
Quickly stop diarrhea in an adult can be with the help of broths of medicinal herbs that have astringent properties (oak coloring) and relieve pain and cramps in the abdomen (barberry bald spot).
Self-treatment of diarrhea is quite possible. But with the long duration of diarrhea, high temperature, the appearance of mucus in the stool and bloody veins, dark tarry stools, severe abdominal pains, you just need to apply for medical help.
Description of the causes of chronic diarrhea in an adult and ways of treatment
Permanent diarrhea can be caused by a number of irregularities in the normal functioning of the body. The reason may be a malfunction of the digestive system or hormonal imbalance. In any case, chronic diarrhea is a series of unpleasant symptoms, including flatulence, spastic abdominal pain, debilitating unproductive evacuation and general dehydration of the body. Diarrhea is a defecation more than three times a day with very liquid watery feces. The causes of diarrhea in adults are different, but the clinical symptoms are often very similar. Classical diarrhea is accompanied by cramping abdominal pains with frequent urges for emptying. Sometimes the tenesmus is so strong that it leads to an involuntary bowel movement.
Acute diarrhea in an adult can last up to two weeks, and then move into a chronic form. Chronic diarrhea is caused by various factors. The correct definition of the cause of permanent disorder of the stool allows you to assign adequate treatment in time and sometimes even save the life of the patient. Constant disorder of the stool is the reason for contacting a doctor.
In the "bunch" with the toilet
Consider the causes of discomfort.
- The cause of diarrhea is nonspecific ulcerative colitis (NJC) or Crohn's disease - a severe chronic relapsing disease of the large intestine. To date, there is no consensus on the etiology and mechanisms of the development of this disease, which is characterized by inflammation of the large intestine, sometimes with the defeat of a part of the thin. Its course is chronic, with periodic exacerbations and remission, treatment is long, sometimes ineffectual. For an acute period, the symptoms are:
- Permanent diarrhea, often with cramping pains and tenesmus. In feces there are impurities of blood, mucus, purulent inclusions.
- Stomach ache.
- Loss of body weight.
- Lack of appetite.
- Violation of the electrolyte balance.
- Increased body temperature.
If an adult patient is suspected of having ulcerative colitis, there is a need for additional examinations, including biochemical tests. Treatment of NNC is complex and long-lasting, such patients are lifelong observed in the proctologist and gastroenterologist.
- Diarrhea due to hyperthyroidism. The reason is the excess production of thyroid hormones in the blood, which stimulate bowel contractions and lead to frequent defecation. To confirm this cause of diarrhea, a blood test is made for the maintenance of thyroid hormones. Treatment consists in stabilizing the patient's hormonal background. When the concentration of thyroid-stimulating hormones is normalized, as a rule, the stool is restored in the adult.
- Diarrhea of an osmotic nature (malabsorption syndrome). The common pathology of digestion, in which persistent diarrhea is caused by a violation of absorption in the small intestine of certain substances coming with food. Stool disorder occurs immediately after eating. A similar symptom complex develops with inflammation of the pancreas and malfunctions in the hepatobiliary system.
If food is not absorbed
Malabsorption is a complex of symptoms associated with a permanent disruption of digestion and absorption of nutrients in the small intestine. The problem of absorption and assimilation of food subsequently leads to a metabolic disorder. This pathology can occur in adults and children. Distinguish:
- Congenital syndrome, which manifests itself immediately after birth, and during the first ten years.
- Acquired syndrome, as a rule, develops against the background of the main diseases of the digestive system.
With this pathology, an adult develops a number of permanent dyspeptic disorders that appear after eating. Symptoms of malabsorption of nutrients:
Malabsorption syndrome is often accompanied by anemia, asthenic condition, beriberi. Diarrhea is constant, immediately after eating, diarrhea occurs with pain and bloating.
The causes of congenital intolerance of some substances are mainly genetic and are caused by congenital enzyme deficiency. This applies, for example, fructose, galactose, some amino acids, cyanocobalamin and folic acid.
Secondary or acquired intolerance develops against a background of chronic pathologies - pancreatitis, cholecystitis, hepatitis, gastritis, colitis, celiac disease and hyperthyroidism. A breakdown in the metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and salts develops. Why does this happen? Against the background of permanent functional disorders of the digestive system develops enzymatic deficiency. A characteristic sign is diarrhea after eating, flatulence and bloating. What to do in such cases? A constant diet is one of the main factors of treatment. When enzyme deficiency is carried out substitution therapy with complex enzyme preparations: kreon, pangrol, mezim forte, panzinorm forte.
"Bear disease" and its connection with dysbiosis
When immediately after eating an adult comes diarrhea, you can suspect a functional disruption of the digestive system. The reasons can be different:
- Dysbacteriosis - a change in the normal intestinal microflora, is often a complication of antibiotic therapy or occurs with malnutrition. What should you do in such cases? Doctors recommend a course of therapy with drugs from the group of probiotics and prebiotics, which are freely available in pharmacies. These include bifiform, linex, lacidophil, enterol, bifidumbacterin.
- Failure in the normal functioning of the nervous system can cause the development of "irritable bowel syndrome". Neurogenic diarrhea or "bear illness" in an adult can develop as a result of prolonged stress and accompanied by a vegetative-vascular reaction: intermittent heart palpitations, sweating, constant discomfort after food.
Treatment is associated with the elimination of the cause that caused this failure. When the state of the nervous system stabilizes, as a consequence, diarrhea also disappears. Treatment includes the appointment of sedatives and symptomatic therapy (funds for diarrhea, solutions that normalize the electrolyte balance of the body). All these drugs are used after meals. In such cases, there is actual psychotherapy and auto-training.
- Infectious inflammatory bowel disease in adults can cause permanent very diarrhea. In this case, the cause of the disorder of the stool is in the defeat of its mucous membrane by pathogenic bacteria. After receiving poor-quality food, the body itself is trying to cleanse from dangerous food. Treatment of intestinal infection in an adult is medicated only, it includes the appointment of antibacterial drugs, adsorbents and dehydration therapy. Within two to three weeks after the infection, an adult patient is prescribed a diet and the use of enzyme preparations during meals.
Chronic diarrhea is an unpleasant and dangerous symptom that signals the development of any pathology in the body. Therefore, do not let things go by themselves and ignore the problem. Timely appeal to a specialist will help to establish the cause of such a reaction of the body and get the right treatment.
Sources: http://hw4.ru/health-diarrhea, http://zabolevanija.net/kak-ostanovit-ponos-u-vzroslogo-v-domashnih-usloviyah/, http://gastromir.com/kishechnik/caureja/postoyannyj-ponos-u-vzroslogo-prichiny-i-lechenie
No comments yet!
Share your opinion