What to cure inflammation of the intestines at home
All about proctitis treatment # 8212; folk and medicament methods
Treatment proctitis medication
In principle, treatment of proctitis does not cause special difficulties, which allows you to carry out many activities at home. True, if the course of the disease is severe, or the therapy is not effective, then inpatient treatment is recommended.
However, before prescribing treatment, the doctor appoints the patient to take laboratory tests, on the basis of which the causative agent that caused the development of the inflammatory process is determined. In addition, to identify the type of proctitis patient is prescribed to undergo a sigmoidoscopy. Thanks to these diagnostic procedures, it is possible to properly develop the tactics of treatment.
Proctitis treatment with antibiotics is one of the most effective means, however, provided that its development was caused by an established bacterial infection. However, the disease can also develop in the aftermath of taking antibiotics, since this drug, in addition t
If the disease was caused by radiation therapy, or the cause of its development is not established, then appoint mezalacin (olsalatsin) and hydrocortisol (cortisol). These drugs are injected into the rectum with candles or in the form of enemas. For the introduction of cortisone - a corticosteroid drug, use a special device. It is available in the form of a foam. Simultaneously, for internal admission, the patient is prescribed sulfasalysin or similar preparations. In the event that these drugs do not help get rid of inflammation, then prescribe corticosteroid drugs in tablets.
Under the condition of reproduction of nonspecific microorganisms, drugs that have antimicrobial activity are prescribed. These drugs include potassium permanganate (solution) and colibacterin. Enter them directly into the rectum, like microclysters, with a volume of 10-100 milliliters. This procedure is carried out using a rubber pear small size or a syringe Janet.
An important role in the treatment of proctitis is played by regular hygienic procedures that will help to relieve inflammation, as well as weaken the symptoms of the disease. For this it is recommended to take an ascending shower and warm sessile baths.
For complex treatment of inflammation of the rectum, it is also necessary to carry out physiotherapeutic procedures:
- treatment with mud;
- paraffin therapy;
Chronic proctitis, the treatment of which practically does not differ from the acute form of the disease, during the period of exacerbation doctors recommend to observe bed rest. Surgical treatment is indicated under the condition of sluggish cryptites - an inflammation of the dentate line in the anal canal.
Treatment of proctitis folk remedies
Today, also very effective treatment of inflammation of the rectum and folk remedies. At home, the following folk recipes are used:
- Two tablespoons of table flowers of calendula are poured in one glass of steep boiling water. Then heat on medium heat, stirring constantly for 15-20 minutes in a water bath. We give the broth to brew, and then filter it. Before the resulting mixture, add so much water boiled, so that the result is a glass of tincture. You need to drink it three to four times in two tablespoons. To obtain the fastest possible results, it is recommended that enemas be made with this decoction. Only for these purposes is a spoonful of a table spoon infused into half a glass of water boiled.
- We take one spoon of calendula infusion, prepared respectively with the first recipe, and combine with one spoon 3% solution of boric acid. This medication is administered daily in the form of enemas. It is recommended to carry out the procedure before going to bed. This recipe improves the condition of the rectum.
- We combine melissa with oregano in the ratio:. Then, one tablespoon of the resulting mixture is poured into a glass of boiled water and boiled for 25 minutes in a water bath. Then the broth is insisted for an hour and a half. Next, we make restraining microclysters with a volume of 100 milliliters of ready-made broth.
- Half a glass of horsetail field pour 1 liter of steep boiling water. Let's brew for 10 minutes, then carefully filter. From this infusion it is necessary to make daily sessile baths, lasting 30 minutes.
Undoubtedly, treatment with folk remedies is very effective and tested by mankind for years, but do not forget that each person is individual and the course of the disease can be different. Moreover, different organisms react differently to the same method. In this regard, do not lose your vigilance and for your personal safety, before you conduct any procedures consult with a doctor who can give an answer, which of the methods will still be for you better.
Proctitis treatment and diet
In periods of acute inflammatory processes, it is recommended to minimize or completely abandon consumption of alcoholic beverages, spicy, smoked, spicy and salty foods, juices (especially freshly squeezed) and sweets. These products can irritate the intestines and only worsen
Diet patient proctitis should consist of meat, fish, cereals and apples baked. It is recommended to drink plenty of liquid.
Finally, it should be added that one should not engage in self-medication, since narrowing of the rectum is a fairly frequent complication of proctitis. Pathology develops due to improper treatment or neglect of prescribed therapeutic methods.
Treatment of intestinal colitis in the home: difficult, but possible
Gastric colic affects more than half the world's population. Women are more often affected by them in the age of 25-27 to 65 years, in men the disease is less common and manifests later - after 45 years.
For the first time the pathology was described in the medical works of the VI century, as a disease difficult to treat. Since then, almost nothing has changed: still colitis is one of the most common reasons for going to the doctor.
Symptoms and Treatment of Acute Intestinal Colitis
The inflammatory process that affects the mucosa of the large intestine is called colitis. Differentiate the acute as well as the chronic course of the process. The cause of acute colitis can become pathogenic bacteria (intestinal, dysenteric rod, streptococcus, staphylococcus), diet disorders and food toxic infections.
According to morphological changes, the acute form is divided into the following species:
- Catarrhal - the initial stage of inflammation of the mucosa, most often manifested during the season
ripening of fruits and vegetables;
- Erosive - at this stage small ulcers are formed on the intestinal mucosa, the first harbinger of a ulcerative form;
- Ulcerous is characterized by ulcers and bleeding; it flows violently, quite often recurs;
- Fibrinous - characterized by the deposition on the walls of the intestine fibrin protein - the final product of blood coagulation and the main constituent thrombus.
Despite the differences in multiple acute forms, the symptoms are similar. This is an acutely occurring pulling or spastic pain in the lower abdomen, rumbling, loss of appetite, frequent loose stool with an admixture of blood and mucus.
In infectious processes, the temperature rises to 39-40 °. there are signs of general intoxication:
With the right treatment, acute pathology passes through 1-2 weeks, sometimes turns into a chronic form. With severe diarrhea, especially with acute pain and high fever, bed rest is necessary.
Treatment should begin with a laxative, then use sulfonamide drugs - for example, sulgin, phthalazole.
Chronic colitis of the intestine - forms, symptoms and treatment
Chronic form - inflammatory, atrophic and dystrophic changes in the mucosa of the colon, which are accompanied by violations of secretory and motor functions of the intestine.
There are the following forms of colitis:
- Spastic can occur as a result of the transferred stress, fatigue, nervous
overvoltage. Symptoms of a spastic disease are well treatable, pathology does not cause complications;
- Infectious (eg, dysentery) - arise from infection of the intestine with salmonella, gonococci, pathogenic fungi and other bacteria and viruses;
- Parasitic - a consequence of the presence in the human body of helminths (mainly flagella parasites - lamblia).
- Intoxicants appear as a result of the effects of poisons (arsenic, mercury, lead salts);
- Medicinal products develop as a result of long-term use of certain medications - antibiotics, laxatives;
- Concomitant arise due to the constant irritant effect of products of incomplete digestion of food on the mucosa of the colon (the result of disruption of the stomach and pancreas).
In contrast to acute, chronic are usually accompanied by constipation, less often - diarrhea; sometimes chronic constipation can be replaced for a few days with diarrhea with a small amount of mucus.
Putrefactive processes lead to the fact that the feces have a hideous rotten smell. With the prevalence of fermentation processes, gases are formed that inflate the intestines and can cause shortness of breath and pain in the heart (especially in elderly people and heart patients). Patients feel moderate pain, heaviness in the abdomen; palpation palpable intestines.
When a direct or sigmoid colon is affected, frequent desires and tenesmus occur. Products of decay, absorbed into the blood from the intestines, poison the entire body; patients complain of lack of appetite, headaches, an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth. In the absence of treatment, the disease can last for years.
Traditional treatment of a chronic disease includes therapeutic diets, antibacterial and symptomatic remedies that quickly relieve the symptoms of intestinal colitis.
Painkillers, antispasmodics, antibiotics, vitamins A, C, B12 are used.
How to cure colitis in the home
To remove symptoms, you can treat colitis with folk remedies. Proper nutrition plays a big role in the treatment. When the disease worsens, a 4A diet is prescribed for Pevzner.
The diet should include:
If there is no exacerbation to cure colitis, you can, without haste, introduce butter, sour cream, milk, dry crackers, apples into the diet.
With constipation, it is useful to add wheat bran to food. steamed in boiling water.
When treating the symptoms of spastic intestinal colitis, you can use traditional medicine:
- Propolis with alcohol in the ratio:. Take three times a day for 1/2 cup, pre-mixed with 100 grams of warm milk;
- Raspberries., a glass of fresh berries raspberry pour boiling water (, l.), insist 30 minutes. Eat three times a day before eating 100 g;
- Mint. 2 tbsp. l. crushed mint leaves pour boiling water (, l.), infuse for at least 2 hours. Drink a glass three times a day;
- Herbal collection. Healing of folk collections is effective in the treatment of ulcerative colitis. To make it, you need to take an equal amount of herbs, a thousand centner, chamomile flowers and sage leaves. Pour boiling water (250 ml), insist 30 minutes. Drink throughout the day in small sips, with a break of 2 hours;
- A bird cherry is used to treat the symptoms of ulcerative colitis of the intestine. 2 tbsp. l. Brush with water, boil for 5 minutes, then infuse for 2 hours. Drink 50 ml three times a day.
In the treatment of colon colitis at home, an integrated approach is important. Therefore, great importance is attached not only to proper nutrition, but also the introduction of pharmacological drugs directly into the rectum. Very effective glycerin enema. it can be prepared as follows: 1/2 cup of glycerin (can be replaced with 6% apple cider vinegar) pour 2 liters of water.
Treatment with enemas takes place in several stages:
- Step 1. Enema is placed 3 days in a row;
- Step 2. Enema is put in a day;
- Step 3. Once every 2 days, put 3 times;
- Step 4. Once every 3 days, put 3 times;
- Step 5. Once every 4 days, put 3 times;
- Stage 6-9 - similarly, until the break between enemas is not 7 days.
Despite the fact that the pathology is difficult to treat, with the right approach from the symptoms of colitis can get rid of folk remedies.
However, resort to such therapy is necessary only after consulting with your doctor.
Sources: http://gemorroya-net.ru/vse-o-lechenii-proktita-narodny-e-i-medikamentozny-e-metody.html, http://mjusli.ru/zhenskoe_zdorove/other/kolit-kishechnika
No comments yet!
Share your opinion