What to drink to restore intestines
Buy medications for the intestines
Medications for the intestines # 8212; this is a whole group of drugs designed to solve this or that problem. Some of them fight with inflammation, others are used for prevention. How can we understand this abundance and find out which of the tools should be used for problems in the digestive tract?
Application of drugs
First of all, it is worthwhile to understand that there are absolutely safe medicines suitable for everyone. That's why the drugs should be prescribed by the doctor in the exact dosage, based on the patient's condition. Self-medication can not lead to improvement, but only to harm. Facilities for the intestine include a mass of preventive and curative drugs:
- for the normalization of the intestinal activity (drugs for diarrhea, laxatives);
- restoring the natural microflora;
- anti-inflammatory drugs;
- antibiotics, etc.
Most of the funds for the intestine are available in the form of tablets. This type of medicine is justified in the case of fighting any disease, and
- rectal suppositories, suspensions;
- powders, pills;
- tinctures, medicines.
When choosing, attention is necessarily drawn to the form of the disease, sometimes fast-acting remedies are needed, and in other cases, safer, so it is unambiguous to say which is better. The choice is strictly individual.
Antibiotics for the intestines
Because of the aggressive effect on the microflora, these agents are not so often used to treat bowel diseases. However, in some cases, antibiotics can not be avoided. Among the most common means of this group are the following:
- Levomycetin. The drug is broad-based with a pronounced antibacterial effect. It is used to eliminate intestinal infections. Affects most pathogenic bacteria.
- Ersefuril. It is used for high activity against pathogens of infections, it has relative harmlessness, since it is not practically absorbed into the liquid part of the blood # 8212; plasma. The activity of the antibiotic occurs directly in the intestine. Because of its low toxicity, it is indicated for use in infants.
- Phthalazole. Antibiotics for the intestine are sometimes necessary for the treatment of pregnant women, so their toxicity should be minimal, so as not to harm the future child. This drug has the necessary properties, has a low rate of absorption into the blood and acts directly on the intestine.
Among the diseases of this type most prevalent granulomatous inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract (Crohn's disease) and colitis in ulcer form. With these diagnoses, treatment is primarily aimed at eliminating the inflammatory process and immune system disorders. To cope with this problem will help the following tools:
- Sulfasalazine. Accumulating in the walls of the intestine, it reduces the production of substances involved in the development and spread of inflammation. Has an antimicrobial effect. One of the side effects is its effect on the absorption of vitamin B9, so patients are advised to take additional folic acid.
- Salofalk. A more modern and effective treatment for intestinal inflammations than sulfasalazine, although it has the same principle of action. It is characterized by a higher tolerance and a low percentage of side effects.
- Salazopyridazine. It acts on inflammation locally, so it does not cause side effects.
- Prednisolone. A drug from the class of glucocorticosteroids, which is a powerful remedy against inflammation and the activity of the immune system. Used in more severe cases of the disease, if other medications for the treatment of the intestines did not bring a positive result.
- Azathioprine. A drug belonging to the group of non-hormonal immunosuppressants. Acts on the cellular level, blocking the process of cell multiplication. Not so often, but still used to treat intestinal diseases.
Normalization of activities
There are situations when the body has failed and the intestine partially refuses to perform its functions. Then there are violations of the chair # 8212; diarrhea or constipation. If these conditions are not associated with infectious inflammation, the treatment is due to adjusting the diet and taking medications, most often plant-based. Laksin, Laxipeg, Guttalax, Regulax and others will help with constipation. With non-infectious diarrhea, you can apply Smecta, this natural product can be given even to infants.
If the violations have a more serious etiology, then these funds will not have the proper effect, complex treatment will be required. Since in the treatment of various gastrointestinal disorders most often used antibiotic drugs, it is often required measures to restore the microflora for the intestine after antibiotics. The microflora also suffers after antibacterial drugs, stressful situations, intestinal cleansing procedures, etc. The restoration will take some time.
The process of treatment begins with the purification of the body, for this, Lactofiltrum, Filtrumsti, Entegnin-N, etc., Their function is to remove harmful substances and toxins from the body. Often doctors appoint antimicrobial and absorbing agents in the complex. After the course of funds the body is ready to colonize the intestines with necessary and useful bacteria, the following means are used for this:
- Probiotics. This group of agents contains living bacterial cultures, including the capsules of Linex, Acipola, and others.
- Prebiotics. They are responsible for the multiplication of microorganisms already present in the intestine. These are Dufalac, Romfalak, Normate, Portalac, and others.
- Synbiotics. Preparations that promote the colonization and growth of bacteria necessary for the intestine.
These drugs are safe enough, but if you choose a remedy with the wrong composition for treatment, you can not achieve the desired result. So, the output is one # 8212; seek the advice of a specialist. Any medicine is selected exclusively by the attending physician, taking into account the diagnosis, severity of the pathology and possible complications. Correct therapy will help quickly and effectively restore the activity of the digestive tract.
No comments yet!
Share your opinion