How to restore the intestines at home
How to restore the intestines with constipation
Often people treat constipation as an insignificant symptom. However, constipation can indicate serious malfunctions in the body. Constipation is an inadequate, slow or difficult bowel movement. Normally, defecation in an adult can occur from three times a day to once every three days.
With prolonged constipation, a person feels heaviness and discomfort in the abdomen, the skin can become yellowish from intoxication of the organism by the calves. If the stool is very hard, it can damage the walls of the intestine as it passes, as evidenced by blood on the feces. But why does someone suffer from constipation, but does the other intestine work like a clock?
Causes of constipation
The causes of constipation may be a violation in nutrition, the consequences of taking antibiotics, stressful situations, sedentary lifestyle. In children, constipation can also be associated with a deliberate suppression of the urge to defecate - if it has experienced pain in this proce
Constipation often appears from a change in diet - with lots of baking, sweet food, and also in the absence of fiber. The change of the usual way of life also leads to constipation - frequent departures and flights, work at night, disturbance of sleep and rest. If the body is dehydrated, it also suffers from constipation. Constipation in pregnant women is a common symptom due to a physiological change in the body of a woman during the period of gestation. In elderly people, frequent constipation is associated with a decrease in intestinal peristaltic activity.
Nutrition - what you can and can not eat with constipation
Diet for constipation is reduced to eating food with good digestion, as well as products that contain a large amount of coarse fiber. At the same time, it is necessary to observe the drinking regime - to drink at least two liters per day. So, what should you eat with constipation?
- Fiber and fiber are found in raw vegetables, fruits, herbs, bran. Add to the dinner a large bowl of vegetable salad, seasoned with a spoon of vegetable oil and fiber, contained in vegetables, like a brush will clean your intestines.
- Beets, prunes, dried apricots, apples, pumpkin in any form have a pronounced laxative effect. Eat more of these foods to get rid of constipation.
- Flax seeds compete very well with constipation. You can add them to salads or eat for nothing. Oil from flax seeds is useful to take in the morning on an empty stomach on a tablespoon to adjust the work of the intestine.
- Sour-milk products are simply necessary for constipation. Often, constipation occurs after taking antibiotics, when useful intestinal bacteria have died along with harmful bacteria. In this case it is necessary to drink kefir, fermented baked milk and other sour-milk products, which will quickly adjust the work of the intestines. However, it should be noted that only fresh kefir, which is not more than a day and a half, can cope with constipation. Kefir, which more than three days, on the contrary, strengthens.
- If you like bread, you need to abandon the yeast baked cakes, and prefer it to flour products from wholemeal flour. It is better to eat rye bread, which after baking was kept for at least 10 hours. Fresh bread disrupts the work of the intestines and promotes constipation.
In addition to using the right and healthy foods for the intestines, it is necessary to exclude from the diet that food that slows the bowel perelstatics. These include:
- Products that contain in their composition a lot of starch - potatoes, semolina, rice. You need to limit their amount in the diet to the maximum.
- You need to eat less flour - bread, pasta, etc.
- Rice is already mentioned, but I would like to note that rice and its broth are used to strengthen the stool with diarrhea. Therefore, with constipation from rice (especially white), you must completely abandon it.
- Any jelly be contraindicated for constipation.
- Cocoa, coffee, strong tea (especially black), alcohol - all these products contribute to reducing intestinal peristalsis.
- Salty, sharp, smoked products can also contribute to constipation.
- Boiled milk in a lot of strength.
It is interesting! One notorious pediatrician, who was asked to talk about ways to combat constipation in children, noted an interesting feature. He said that in well-to-do families, where the child is surrounded by love and care, babies suffer from constipation much more often. He explains this by the fact that from excessive care, moms often purify fruits and vegetables from the peel, depriving the kid of coarse fibers. And in families with many children and problem families, when the child is not given much time, the baby eats everything with the skin, thus ensuring the normal functioning of the intestine.
Medications to restore intestinal function
To restore a healthy microflora of the intestine, you must drink a course of medications that will help colonize the intestines with healthy and necessary bacteria. Also at hand should always be the first aid, necessary for bowel evacuation.
- Drugs with live bacteria # 8212; Lineks, Bifidumbacterin Forte, Primadofilus, Lactobacterin, Enterol and others. All these drugs are different in their composition, they act with prolonged use. They must be stored in the refrigerator.
Along with these medications, you can use folk recipes and herbal decoctions to combat constipation. Yarrow, St. John's wort, immortelle, melissa, chicory, senna, eucalyptus, sage, chamomile, green tea - all these plants are able to restore the intestine and normalize its health. Herbs can be combined in decoctions or prepare a useful composition from only one plant.
Constipation and hard stools indicate a malfunction in the body. It is very important to react in time to the body signal and take timely measures. Otherwise constipation can lead to unpleasant consequences and serious illnesses. Watch your body and stay healthy!
Video: Improving the work of the intestines with exercises
How to adjust the work of the digestive tract after a prolonged intake of laxatives?
In the case of a business, the problem is that after taking (especially prolonged) laxatives, the intestine ceases to work independently, that is, to be lazy. But, nothing particularly difficult and terrible is to run the intestines again to work for glory to our body there.
Here there are several options for what needs to be done for the normal operation of the intestine after taking laxatives. So:
- If for a basis to take advice of physicians, then we need simply to systematize, that is, to order and normalize our diet and to take a meticulous approach to what we have on the table. It is best to go on a diet (having agreed with a doctor so that it does not work out instead of treating a cripple) and start drinking water at the maximum (only cleaned, not taped). The rice will help us out of the products.
- If the folk medicine is close and you are ready to entrust your own intestine roughly speaking to those who advise in your case to apply urine therapy, then the matter is of course personal. You can still:
You can try to normalize the work of the intestines at home, traditional medicine has many effective recipes.
The most popular, helping to normalize the work of the intestine folk remedies are herbal infusions.
Herbal infusions Take in equal parts dried herbs yarrow, St. John's wort, immortelle and lemon balm.
Pour them with boiling water, close the lid tightly. Insist in a warm place for about twelve hours.
Good helps restore the intestines of prunes. It is also poured with boiling water and allowed to brew, enough for two hours.
After that you can drink it and have prunes. Great for such a recipe for a fasting day.
Very useful is the decoction of chicory, it will prevent the appearance of constipation and help to fix the work. From it also make infusion.
To adjust the digestion and work of the intestines by folk remedies, you can prepare a special salad. It will help cleanse the intestines and improve the functioning of the liver.
Salad is made from grated apples, beets and carrots, which are seasoned with vegetable oil.
To adjust the work of the intestine and stomach will also be able to make bread baked from wholemeal flour. In shops now various varieties of such bread are on sale.
And here are the general tips:
Five basic rules to help normalize work
Help the digestive organs and adjust their work will help the following rules:
If you have problems with the intestines, you need to focus on diet. Do not overload the body with heavy food and litter it with harmful food: sweets, floury products, smoked foods, fried foods. Be sure to have breakfast, thanks to a full breakfast of protein and whole grains, you will get a surge of energy, you will feel satiety for a long time and will be able to start metabolism. So you can adjust the work of this organ of an adult who has been suffering from constipation for a long time;
The diet should include extremely useful for digestion products, such as vegetables and fruits, various cereals, legumes, muesli, nuts. They help to prevent constipation and dysbiosis, to adjust the work of the body;
It is necessary to drink a lot of clean water, it will help swell fiber fiber and strengthen peristalsis. Immediately after awakening, you need to drink a glass of hot water, it will help normalize the work of the intestines;
The movement helps to train the abdominal muscles and maintain the internal organs and their physiological functions in a normal position. If the tone is normal, with all the problems the body will be easier to cope with;
Take vitamin complexes, made on the basis of dietary fiber, to strengthen the immune system and restore the intestine.
How to adjust the work of the intestine?
Unbalanced nutrition, snacks "on the go a sedentary lifestyle and stresses lead to disruption of the stomach and intestinal system. This leads to a feeling of constant discomfort and other unpleasant phenomena. To improve your health you need to understand how to adjust the intestine, what drugs can help in this, and what habits in the diet should be discarded.
How to adjust the work of the intestines with constipation?
First of all, you need to revise your diet. Meals should be regular, minimum three meals a day. At the same time it is important to observe the meal time to exclude from the usual menu the following products:
- sugar, replacing it with honey and dried fruits;
- baking and bread;
- refined products;
- soda, coffee, alcohol.
To restore the intestine, you must follow these rules:
- You need to enrich your diet with liquids, especially water. On the day of their quantity should be at least two liters. You should accustom yourself to drink immediately after waking up a glass of water.
- During the meal you should try not to wash down the food, and use it only after half an hour. Therefore, twenty minutes before a meal it is useful to drink juices or water.
- It is necessary to fill your diet with fiber, which helps to cleanse the bowels and remove slag. Contains dietary fiber in fruits, vegetables, bran, nuts. Upon entering the stomach, the cellulose begins to absorb moisture, fats, food residues, sugars and removes them from the body.
If these rules are observed, the improvement of the condition can be noticed after five days.
How to restore the work of the intestines with folk remedies?
For a fasting day, prunes and its infusion are good. Two hundred grams of berries are poured with boiling water and insisted for two hours. During the day you need to eat berries and drink the infusion obtained.
A good cleanser is a salad of apple, carrot and beet, dressed with olive oil.
To improve the bowels, they advise drinking a decoction of herbs:
And here is how you can adjust the work of the intestine of an adult. You should regularly eat the following foods:
- beets in any form, boiled, raw, her juice;
- kefir (recommended to drink daily before bedtime);
- fiber-rich figs;
- decoction of flax seeds (cope with constipation).
Preparations for normalization of the intestine
The presence of problems with digestion, which are manifested in bloating, constipation, diarrhea, severity in the stomach, indicates a lack of digestive enzymes. Therefore, for treatment appoint drugs containing the necessary substances.
Is the most common medicine. It has in its composition trypsin, lipase, amylase, which promote the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
The drug for normalization of the intestinal tract contains lactobacilli. which have a beneficial effect on the body. Lactose, which is part of its composition, inhibits the activity of pathogenic microbes, providing optimal conditions for the work of enzymes. The drug is involved in the synthesis of vitamin C, B group and K, which increases the protective function.
A medicine of natural origin, which normalizes the activity of the intestine. The presence of bifidobacteria contributes to the recovery of microflora, which contributes to the removal of toxins, protects from the development of pathogenic bacteria, and also helps to assimilate vitamins and amino acids, improving immunity rights.
Restoration of normal operation of the intestinal tract can be carried out by taking such medicines:
Sources: http://howtogetrid.ru/kak-vosstanovit-rabotu-kishechnika-pri-zaporax/, http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/1317074-kak-naladit-rabotu-zhkt-posle-dlitelnogo-priema-slabitelnyh.html, http://womanadvice.ru/kak-naladit-rabotu-kishechnika
No comments yet!
Share your opinion