Than to cure intestines from constipation
Methods of treatment
To treat constipation is necessary in a comprehensive manner, including the mandatory normalization of the regime and diet of rational nutrition, exercise periodic physical activity, as well as the exclusion of harmful habits for the body (smoking, alcoholism).
The most effective method to combat chronic diarrhea is the regular use of medicinal (laxatives) medicines that promote the acceleration of intestinal peristalsis and prevention of further development constipation.
In acute form of constipation, the bowel should be emptied in time in order to prevent its further transition to the chronic stage.
In complex treatment, also includes the use of various physiotherapy procedures (therapeutic massage), which consist in a local effect on microflora of the gastrointestinal tract, which can significantly improve the flow of blood in the area of the constipation, thereby accelerating the metabolic processes intestines.
When frequent constipation is recommended to significantly increase the
MedicationsThe most effective, laxative medications for constipation are:
- bisakodil - has a good laxative effect in acute or chronic form of constipation, it is recommended to take 1 t. per day for 5 to 7 days;
- fitomycil - an effective remedy for constipation, should take 1 packet of 2 - 3 p. the day after a meal. The main course of treatment is an average of 5 to 7 days;
- drugs that promote the recovery of normal intestinal microflora (linex, yogurt) should be taken at 1 to 2 - 3 r. a day for 10 to 14 days;
- suppositories glycerol - contribute to a significant softening of the tissues around the anal zone, improve defecation (bowel movement), as well as increase intestinal peristalsis with constipation. It is recommended to use daily 1 candle immediately after meals for 3 to 5 days;
- microlax - the drug has a sufficiently effective irritant effect on the intestinal mucosa, contributing to the acceleration of the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- lactitol - the main drug effect of the drug is directed to local softening of stagnant feces in the large intestine. You should take 1 t. 2 - 3 r. in a day;
- guttalax - an excellent remedy for constipation. Fast enough to accelerate the peristalsis of the intestine, it is recommended to take 5-7 k. 1 - 2 r. the day after a meal for 4 to 6 days;
- leaves of hay - a combined herbal preparation, providing a good laxative (permeable) action against constipation;
- Pumpkin oil - has an irritable bowel action.
Attention:before taking these drugs from constipation, it is strongly recommended that you consult physician - gastroenterologist or therapist, to prevent the development of unwanted complications (ulcer stomach. enterocolitis).
- it is recommended to take daily 1 to 2 tbsp. l. honey, which must be dissolved in a glass of warm liquid;
- on an empty stomach to drink 1 glass of freshly squeezed potato juice, which has good irritant properties, which will help improve intestinal motility;
- celery juice is an effective caraway;
- 15 g. dry bilberries brew 1 l. boiling water, insist for about an hour. Obtained broth strain, take 20 - 25 ml. 2 - 3 r. per day for 15 - 20 minutes. before meals for 5 - 7 days. This drug promotes a significant acceleration of intestinal motility;
- 1 tbsp. l. soda diluted in a glass of warm water to drink daily before meals 2 - 3 r. in a day. Promotes the restoration of the previous work of the intestine;
- Pickle with pickled cucumber or tomato has a good irritant effect. It is recommended to drink daily with chronic constipation;
- infusion of apples daily on a glass 2 - 3 r. in a day;
- cold milk has a quick irritation on the intestines. You should drink a glass of at least 3 - 4 p. in a day.
Sufficiently effective methods of treating constipation are regular local self-massage of the abdominal cavity, which allows to significantly accelerate the functioning of intestinal peristalsis. In addition, there is a significant improvement in blood circulation in the digestive tract, which allows you to quickly resume normal motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
Massage is recommended daily, on average 2 - 3 r. per day, after about 30 - 40 minutes. after eating.
Regular carrying out of various kinds of physical load on an organism, allows to improve considerably local blood circulation in an abdominal cavity, namely in the large intestine, which awakens to promote its local irritation, as well as the restoration of the former functioning.
It should, if possible, daily carry out minor physical exercises (walking, jogging, squatting, etc.) to improve intestinal motility.
It is very important for constipation to observe rational, regular consumption of food rich in vegetable fiber, which contributes to a significant acceleration of intestinal peristalsis.
It is recommended to eat as much as possible fresh fruit, vegetables containing a sufficient amount of trace elements of potassium and magnesium, strengthening the intestinal microflora.
Very useful for constipation are carrots, beets, seaweed, milk, kefir, curdled milk, carbonated water, honey. It is recommended to temporarily give up eating chocolate, coffee, alcoholic beverages, blueberries, pears, semolina, as well as pasta, which causes the development of severe constipation.
In this article, we found out what is right for treating constipation in adults.
How to treat constipation with folk remedies?
Constipation is a disease that affects every 4 children, every second person after 45 years and about 80% of those who are over 60 years old. In order not to take laxatives and not to carry out unpleasant procedures for bowel movement, let's figure out how to treat constipation with folk remedies.
Many doctors define constipation as a disease of an incorrect way of life. Therefore, it is often recommended first of all to start drinking more plain water (at least 8 glasses a day) - it helps to dilute the contents of the intestines, cleans the body of toxins, has a beneficial effect on every cell our body.
The next task is to improve intestinal peristalsis. This is helped by foods rich in fiber: cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, pickled vegetables, beets, spinach, radish, pumpkin, plums, grapes, melon, apricots, wholemeal bread, fermented milk products, oats and dried fruits.
Avoid products that have fixing properties: dishes from rice, semolina, jelly, cocoa, fresh pastries, chocolate, coffee.
Folk remedies for the treatment of constipation
- The first thing that you should accustom yourself to do with constipation is to drink on an empty stomach, immediately after waking up a glass of water at room temperature. Drinking a "volley" of water - this "shower" for the body from the inside, it starts the work of the intestine. After drinking water for 5-10 minutes, you can drink a little olive oil (incomplete teaspoon).
- An excellent soothing effect has a glass of carrot juice drunk on an empty stomach;
- Also, such a decoction of leaves of Senna, buckthorn or rhubarb root: you need to take any of these funds in the amount of 20 grams and boil in 200 ml of water for 15-20 minutes. Drink a decoction of 100 grams at bedtime;
- Another useful habit to which you need to accustom yourself: a glass of kefir with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, drunk one to two hours before bedtime. The main thing is that kefir should not be older than 1-2 days, otherwise the old kefir on the contrary can fix. Therefore, it is better to prepare yogurt at home by yourself, in a store you can hardly count on one-day kefir ...
- You can make yourself such a "loosening dessert soak in water, kg raisins, prunes, figs, dried apricots and dates. Through a meat grinder, twist all these dried fruits to form a homogeneous mass and add 5 tablespoons of honey. Then put the mixture in the refrigerator. With this "dessert" start and finish your day. You can also use the mixture instead of butter on sandwiches or add to oat mush
- Well helps from constipation is a folk remedy, like boiled beets, eaten on an empty stomach, like apples with peel, also on an empty stomach;
- In porridge, yogurt, kefir or any other food, you can add bran. They perfectly clean the body of toxins and toxins, improve the intestinal microflora, its work, and contribute to weight loss.
- Good exercises help to improve the work of the intestines. Immediately after awakening, draw in the belly by inhaling, hold your breath, then stick out your belly on exhalation, again hold your breath, repeat the exercise five times. Then, do a stomach massage against and clockwise.
- The flax seed is one of the best folk remedies to help treat constipation, as it contains soluble and insoluble fiber and fatty acids of the Omega 3 type. Also in the seeds of flax there is a lot of mucus, which, enveloping the mucous membranes of the esophagus, stomach and intestines, helps to remove irritation, inflammation from the digestive tract.
If you pay attention in time to the state of your gastrointestinal tract, periodically cleanse your organism, to eat right and enough to move, you can never learn about such an unpleasant disease as constipation. After all, constipation is only the beginning of the problem. In addition to self-poisoning (intoxication), it contributes to the emergence and development of more serious diseases: inflammation of the urinary tract and large intestine, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, cancer intestines.
I think, my article helped you not only realize the importance of preventing constipation, but also learn how to treat constipation with folk remedies.
There was a time when I drank every morning a tablespoon of vegetable oil and washed it down with kefir. Then she drank the hilak forte, but he did not give me much time for anything. Maxilac also drank, a very good drug, after it the intestine as the clock works. Now I do not drink anything, since I have a chair every two days, I think that this is normal. And I leave probiotics on that case when it is necessary to be treated.
Vika, you can, of course, consider that a chair every two days is normal, however, remember which chair the children have after each meal. Of course, I do not encourage you to visit the toilet at the same frequency, however, it is known that a chair once a day is already a latent constipation. And so, of course, you decide. If you feel comfortable emptying the intestine once every two days, please do not forget about the need to regularly cleanse the body of toxins and toxins every 6-8 months.
Constipation mainly worries children, pregnant women and the elderly. This misfortune befell me because of my sedentary work. At first, of course I was worried, I was not comfortable, I had to run to the doctor. The benefit was familiar. So he advised not to drag with this case and use a microlux. Did microclysters, as the instructions say. The result of course liked it. Very quickly act, easy to apply and moreover do not cause any harm. I really got rid of constipation. However, at work I was asked to transfer me to another department, now I became more active. I hope this will not happen again.
Olesya, it's great that you managed to get rid of the problem of constipation so quickly! Not everyone is so lucky.
With decoction of leaves, Senna is more careful, because it can sweat so much later that it's horrible, I know from experience)) I also told Grandmother to do cocktail of kefir, prunes, dried apricots, sunflower seeds and blueberries, they say, it costs the night in the refrigerator all, and then this drink for the day drink. A friend with locks runs to the eco-store nearest and takes from them different sweet bars of natural berries, which give a laxative effect. To me such things do not help or assist, because it is rather weak for me, therefore I drink at locks Export, he to me gently cleanses intestines, and pobachek / addictive does not cause)) But in general, I agree with your article: charging and fiznagruzki - good prevention!
Folk remedies are very good, however, it happens that they do not help either. I've also used to drink water with salt, then kefir, but now I sometimes have to resort to a laxative. I was advised in the pharmacy Glytelax, while on it and stopped - it helps well, and on the rest of the body does not give any side effects, you can even give children calmly
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
How to cure intestines from constipation?
Health is the most important thing that a person has, and when an organ fails, it is necessary to begin an immediate treatment. Best of all, the bad work of the organs is noticed with excretions. For example, the feces of a person tells about the work of the entire intestinal system. In this article we will talk about how to cure the intestines from constipation, which is a clear sign of bowel disturbance.
- Determination of constipation
- Assess bowel tone
- Revise your diet
- Find the reasons
- Abandon antibiotics
- Start treatment
In order to begin treatment, it is necessary to understand whether there is actually a problem. It is very easy to do this by some criteria. First of all, it is a constant discomfort in the abdomen and even pain. They are called colic otherwise. Also, the general health of the body is disturbed. In general, a chair should be a person once a day. This is an indicator of healthy work of the intestines. With such a chair, excessive tension or pain should not be felt. The most terrible thing is a chair with blood. If constipation has arisen once, then it is simply to revise your diet and change it. For example, try to exclude those products that a person ate today or yesterday. Drink more water. But if the constipation does not pass, then it means a bad work of the intestine. And in this case it is necessary to consider the question of how to cure constipation.
Next, you need to understand what kind of constipation a person has. From this, and the treatment itself as a whole. First of all, the most popular is atopic and spastic constipation. Determine your type of tone is easy enough. This is measured in the proportion of stool. If the mass of feces is large enough, then most likely it is atonic constipation. With this constipation, the first portion of the feces is always very hard and sometimes even painful, and later on - softer and not so voluminous. Sometimes they can even be mushy. But the most important thing is that the next portion of stool leaves always freely and does not bring tangible discomfort. There is also chronic constipation. It is also called the cat's people. This is when the feces come out in hard and soft portions. And yet, how to cure the intestines from constipation?
We understood that with an atonic constipation in the abdomen there is always a feeling of overcrowding, but with spastic constipation everything is much more unpleasant. Spastic constipation causes pain in the abdomen. Next it is necessary to consider your food. It is very important to monitor how much food and what a person eats a day, and it is also important to pay attention to the amount of water you drink. It is worth remembering that it is necessary to eat fruits and various products that are able to help the intestine work. Here it is necessary to include various sour-milk products. Drinking water per day should be more than a liter. Do not be afraid to try to give up some foods to follow the work of the intestines. It is very important for a person to constantly monitor their diet.
And yet, how to cure the intestines from constipation? In order to do this, you need to find out the reasons. First of all, a person immediately begins to revise their diet. And it is right. However, sometimes self-examination on this and ends, which is a mistake. It must be remembered that constipation can also cause a low-activity lifestyle. It is worth paying attention to this and thinking about how active a person is and how many movements are per day. With how to treat constipation in such a situation becomes clear. You just need to add a bit of physical exertion, for example, daily exercise in the morning.
Antibiotics also have an important effect on the work of the intestine. If a person takes them constantly, the side effect is constipation. It is worth remembering what antibiotics and when a person took. If it is possible, then for a while to abandon them, or reduce the dose. In this case, there is no need to panic much, since constipation after taking antibiotics is a perfectly normal situation. But if the constipation still remains (for other reasons) and causes severe discomfort, then we need to start treating it. Treatment of constipation can be different and best, of course, consult a doctor. He himself learns the reasons, determines the tone of the intestines and appoints the best drug. However, you can also try the treatment yourself. This is not easy, because it can cause other problems in the work of the bodies.
First of all, you need to change your diet completely. The food should be light and contain a large amount of water. It is not necessary to overeat, it is best to feel a constant slight feeling of hunger. Next, adjust your activity. Add walks or exercises in the morning. It is worth noting that turns or inclinations can improve the functioning of the intestine. On the Internet, you can also find a huge amount and other various exercises to improve the performance of the entire intestinal system. Such treatment will be very useful. However, if this does not help, then you need to immediately apply to medicines. It is best to consult a doctor, however, the most effective drugs in the treatment of constipation are regulax, lax and guttalax. These medicines are strong laxatives.
Laxatives can help a person cope with constipation. Glycerin relieve constipation in a short time. This option is suitable for the most impatient. But it should also be noted that it is candles that can help the intestines, although their use brings some discomfort. Also very quickly to get rid of constipation help enemas. They are able to soften the chair in a fast time. It is important to remember that if you make an enema yourself at home, then the water in it should be very clean, and the water temperature is equal to the body temperature. You should be careful not to carry an extra infection. The enema is very useful for the body as a whole, since in the intestine there is always a huge amount of poisonous substances that lead to obesity or poor health of the body.
Sources: http://in4health.ru/chem-lechit-zapor.html, http://fitdeal.ru/ochishhenie-organizma/ochishhenie-kishechnika/kak-lechit-zapor-narodnymi-sredstvami.html, http://uznay-kak.ru/zdorove-i-uhod/lechimsya-doma/kak-vyilechit-kishechnik-ot-zaporov
No comments yet!
Share your opinion