Than to treat intestinal colitis in the home
The causes of colitis and its treatment at home
- What is the problem?
- Causes of the disease
- What can I do to ease my condition?
- Conclusion on the topic
Treatment of intestinal colitis at home should depend on the form and course of the disease. In one case, medicinal herbs will help, in another # 8211; properly composed diet. But first you need to understand the nature of the disease in more detail.
What is the problem?
The human intestine is divided into thick and thin. The main process of assimilation of nutrients by the body, the digestion of food, occurs in the small intestine. Under normal conditions, neither useful nor harmful bacteria live there. There is a thick behind the small intestine. It has a special damper that prevents harmful bacteria from entering the small intestine. When the wall of the colon becomes inflamed in some way, this condition of the body is called colitis. When the thick, as well as the small intestine is inflamed, it is enterocolitis.
The forms of colitis are acute, chronic. In acu
- Colitis caused by infection.
- Associated with peptic ulcer.
- Colitis, which appeared due to poor blood circulation in the intestine.
Back to contents
Causes of the disease
Modern medicine still finds it difficult to answer the question: what is the cause of intestinal colitis? Despite the fact that studies are being conducted, and experts have not yet reached a single conclusion, there are some factors that provoke the disease:
- Infection with the body. Occurs after consuming poor-quality food. It's easier to say # 8211; this is food poisoning. Malicious microorganisms secrete toxins, thereby irritating the walls of the intestine.
- Incorrect food. In other words, upset stomach. Appears after eating fast food, alcohol, fatty foods, with a deficiency of vitamins in the body.
- Accompanying illnesses. Cholecystitis, gastritis, pancreatitis provoke malfunctioning of the intestine.
- Acceptance of certain medicines. There are a number of drugs that can affect the gastrointestinal tract in a very positive way: laxatives, contraceptives, antibiotics, etc.
- Poisoning by toxic substances: mercury, arsenic, phosphorus.
- Incorrect use of enemas, candles, cleaning procedures. Violation of the rules for using such drugs irritates the mucous membrane, provoking colitis.
The symptomatology of the disease depends on its shape, but there are some common features: abdominal pain (can be worn sudden or persistent, painful), bloating, flatulence, heaviness in the stomach, constipation, sometimes visible in the stool impurities.
Back to contents
What can I do to ease my condition?
You can treat colitis at home with medicinal herbs.Traditional medicine offers many such recipes.
Take 2 tbsp. l. berries of raspberries and 2 tbsp. l. its leaves. Pour two cups of boiling water. Infuse for at least 30 minutes. Drink 4 times a day for half a cup before meals. This recipe is effective even with gastric bleeding.
1 hour l. centipedes, sage, chamomile medicinal brew a glass of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes. Drink every 2-3 hours for one tablespoon. After 3 months, reduce the dose, increasing the intervals between doses of the drug. The method is harmless, but it is slow, so the treatment is long enough.
A tablespoon of leaves of wild strawberries is brewed with a glass of boiling water. Insist one hour. Take half a cup of decoction 30 minutes before eating.
A good remedy for the treatment of colitis is pomegranate. To prepare the broth you need to take 30 grams of dry crusts of this fruit, but fresh fruit with seeds will do. Pour a glass of water, boil for about 30 minutes over a low heat. Strain. Dosage # 8211; 2 tbsp. l. twice a day.
Take equal shares of dry wormwood, as well as sage leaves (you can mint). Pour 1 tbsp. l. mixture in a glass of boiling water. Infuse for 1 hour, then drain. Take a glass of infusion 2 times a day.
When there is colitis and constipation, the following remedy will help: 200 grams of dried apricots, figs, prunes, 3 sheets of scarlet mixed with a blender or finely chopped. From this mass to form 20 balls. Eat one ball before bedtime. It should be said that traditional medicine is ancillary. The doctor's help is indispensable in colitis. Only an expert after a proper examination can prescribe the right treatment.
An important role in the fight against colitis is proper nutrition.
The diet is able to alleviate the condition with illness, to prevent exacerbations. It is very important for a patient to have information about what is available, and what # 8211; it is impossible. It is better to exclude from your diet the following foods: pasta, bread coarsely, cabbage, corn. In addition, it is necessary to limit the consumption of fermented milk products. If they are used excessively, the disease can acquire a more severe form. Less than 100 grams of dairy products per day will be enough.
Eating is worth the food that makes the intestine work, facilitates the chair: carrots, potatoes, apples and pears (without peel), rice, oatmeal, sea fish. The diet should be selected according to its condition. Colitis has different manifestations, so you need to choose products, paying attention to these main factors. It is best to see a doctor. He will advise the optimal menu.
With regard to the prevention of colitis, you must follow a balanced, regular diet, monitor the condition of the oral cavity (tooth decay, sore gums often cause intestinal problems), lead an active lifestyle, arrange occasional days of rest, observe the quality of products, always wash vegetables and fruits before consumption, maintain purity of hands.
Back to contents
Conclusion on the topic
Problems with the gastrointestinal tract for today is not uncommon. One of the most common diseases of this kind is colitis. There are many methods of traditional medicine that can help alleviate the condition, but you need to go to the doctor. In order to permanently forget about this problem, you will have to reconsider your diet and lifestyle.
Treatment of intestinal colitis with folk remedies, at home
Take 2 tablespoons 2 times a day. Helps with allergic colitis and enterocolitis. Colitis of the intestine is a formidable condition requiring timely diagnosis and proper treatment. Take should be half the glass to 4 times a day for half an hour before meals. The recipe is effective for enteritis.
In difficult situations, it is almost impossible to avoid hospital visits and possible hospitalization. However, if the manifestations are moderate, you can resort to folk remedies. To treat ulcerative colitis, a mummy is often used. This is one of those few folk remedies that showed real results.
The course of treatment for ulcerative colitis is about 30 days. Upon termination of reception of a mummy, restoration of an intestinal mucosa from ulcerative lesions and removal of an inflammation is observed. The same scheme treats a complicated type of colitis - enterocolitis.
Reception mummies in no way eliminates the need for traditional inpatient or outpatient drug treatment. Mumiye accelerates the process of tissue regeneration, and its admission is permissible only in conjunction with medicines.
The main disadvantage of treatment with a mummy is its ability to disrupt the normal intestinal microflora. The main dosage form of propolis for colitis is tincture (alcohol). Begin the treatment with 10% tincture. Take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 40-60 minutes before eating. The composition should be diluted in half a glass of water or milk. Buy in the pharmacy oil rosehips or sea buckthorn oil (sea-buckthorn is more effective). There, the instructions will say what diseases and how to use them.
Treatment of colitis by folk methods
In it, take 50-60 grams of butter and enter into the rectum. It is necessary that the oil stayed there for a sufficient amount of time. The healing will occur depending on how deep you have injected the oil into the intestine, since oil envelops all the sores.
St. John's wort mixes with 40% vodka in the proportion. The composition is infused for 9-13 days. At the end of the period, the solution is filtered and taken at 45-50 drops. St. John's wort mixes with water in the proportion of 2 tbsp. spoons of herbs for half a liter of boiling water. The infusion of St. John's wort against colitis is similarly prepared.
Alder. One tablespoon of alder cones should be poured a glass of water and boiled over low heat for 15 minutes, then strain and add more boiling water to make 250 milliliters.
In order to get rid of intestinal spasms, add 15 drops of valerian to the broth, take this medicine before going to bed and in the morning on an empty stomach for three to four months. The ingredients are mixed, infused for half an hour. Colitis in the acute phase is characterized by a rapid increase in manifestations and their high intensity.
Nonspecific ulcerative colitis is a disease of the gastrointestinal tract, namely the large intestine, characterized by the inflammatory process of its mucous membrane. As a result of this inflammation, ulcers and areas of necrosis form on the areas of the intestine. Pseudomembranous colitis is an inflammatory process characterized by an acute course, localized in the large intestine, or rather, in the lining of the mucous membrane.
In no small degree, the treatment of colitis is the selection of a correct and balanced diet, without which getting rid of such an unpleasant and dangerous pathology is impossible. Patients report diarrhea, blood liberation with calves, and abdominal pain.
Cramping in the abdomen, swelling, diarrhea with an admixture of mucus, and sometimes blood, raising the temperature to 38-39 ° C. In severe cases, surgical intervention is necessary. When colitis 2 times a day, drink whey from under the cheese. Brew 2 cups of boiling water 4 teaspoons of leaves or raspberries and insist 30 minutes. Drink a glass 4 times a day before meals with colitis and gastric bleeding.
Infusion strain and boil until it evaporates to, 5 liters. Add 1 tablespoon of alcohol and 1 tablespoon of glycerin, stir well. 1 teaspoon of the mixture to insist 6 hours in 1 glass of cold water, cook for 5-7 minutes, drain. Cover the glass with a saucer, let the infusion cool and strain it. Take 1 tablespoon 7-8 times a day, depending on how long the patient is awake.
In the case of allergies, treatment should not be discontinued. Two tablespoons of the mixture pour overnight in a thermos 1 cup boiling water and drain. Take 20 g of dry crusts or 50 g of fresh pomegranate with seeds, boil over low heat for 30 minutes in 200 ml of water. Carefully strain. Twice a day, take the serum, which is obtained by squeezing cheese. Brew a glass of boiling water centipedes and chamomile (one teaspoonful).
Colitis can be treated with folk methods, but before that you should consult a doctor to rule out a more serious pathology of the intestine. With complications (intestinal perforation, severe bleeding) resort to surgical treatment.
The clinical picture of acute colitis is similar to any food poisoning: cutting, pulling pains in the abdomen, fever, diarrhea, flatulence. Chronic colitis is characterized by periodic constipation or diarrhea, the presence of blood in the stool, frequent pain in the abdomen, increased gassing.
Diet for chronic colitis
Methods of treatment of acute colitis of the intestine depend on the type of causative agent that caused it. Patients with colitis are advised to treat with mineral waters, physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, visits to sanatoria, health resorts. The main rule: the faster to begin an adequate therapy of colitis, the less serious is the risk to the health of the intestine and the whole organism!
The prognosis for acute colitis of the intestine depends on the causative agent of the disease and can be serious when infected with yersiniosis, dysentery. Especially dangerous is colitis for young children, because it easily flows into a chronic form and threatens with dehydration. As a result, # 8212; lost valuable time. Than to treat a parodontosis in house conditions, what methods are most effective? According to statistics, 80% of people on earth have bite pathology to some extent, and for many of them - this is a big psychological problem, at least in the form of an inferiority complex.
In colitis in the acute phase, the use of # 8230; The problem of colitis is under the supervision of physicians of gastroenterologists and coloproctologists. 100 g of herb yarrow pour, l boiling water and insist 8 hours in a closed enamel ware. All infusion to drink in small sips during the day with colitis. Treatment of intestinal colitis is a complex complex process that requires joint efforts of both treating physicians and the patient himself.
Treatment of chronic intestinal colitis
Posted on 10 July | Author: nikovera
Treatment of chronic intestinal colitis
Hello, dear readers of the blog Narmedblog.ru. In addition to my article "How to treat colitis with folk remedies" we will discuss a new topic # 8212; Treatment of chronic intestinal colitis. What is chronic colitis? This disease, which is characterized by inflammatory-dystrophic, and in the long course - atrophic changes in the cells of the mucous membrane of the colon with violation of its working capacity. This disease affects mainly middle-aged and older patients.
Causes contributing to the development of chronic colitis
- The presence in the anamnesis of the patient of information about previous such acute bowel diseases as salmonellosis and dysentery. helminthic invasions and parasitic diseases.
- Almentary factor - monotonous, mainly protein or carbohydrate nutrition.
- Harmful habits - alcohol abuse. endogenous and exogenous poisoning.
- Probiotic imbalance - dysbacteriosis, allergy, effects of drugs, radiation.
Symptoms of chronic intestinal colitis
- The clinical course of the disease manifests itself as follows: first, the mucosa of the large intestine is damaged, then the immune system develops, then sensitization of the patient's body is noted (the organism acquires a specific hypersensitivity) to microorganisms and auto-microflora of the intestine, which leads to a dysbacteriosis. Ultimately, these pathological phenomena contribute to the development of serious changes in the capacity of the colon.
- The clinical picture is expressed by pain syndrome, localized in the lower abdominal area - lateral surfaces and navel. There is an increase in pain after consuming coarse plant fiber (apples, cucumbers, cabbage, etc.), carbonated drinks, alcohol, milk. Then the pain decreases after defecation, the accumulation of accumulated gases, the use of spasmolytic drugs and thermal procedures.
- The patient also has a mushy with an admixture of mucus or a liquid unformed stool, the urge to defecate immediately after eating, tenesmus (false urge to defecate); incomplete emptying of the intestine; change of periods of constipation on diarrhea. The patient complains of loss of appetite, periodic nausea, a sense of metallic taste in the oral cavity. He is suffering from insomnia, a headache. irritability, fatigue and fatigue.
"Attention! Only the attending physician can diagnose and start treatment. To clarify the diagnosis, the patient must undergo a medical examination: endoscopic examination (sigmoidoscopy, irrigoscopy, colonoscopy), bacterial flora (bacteriological culture), biochemical blood analysis, general urinalysis and blood »
Chronic colitis - conservative treatment
- After the doctor has established an accurate diagnosis of the disease, the patient is given a comprehensive treatment, including the use of pharmaceuticals, phytotherapy, therapeutic nutrition and sanatorium-and-spa treatment. Nutrition is organized depending on the stage of the disease. In particular, with persistent diarrhea, diet No. 4, 4b, 4c is prescribed. The doctor-gastroenterologist appoints conservative therapy strictly individually.
- The doctor can prescribe anti-inflammatory antibiotic treatment depending on the sensitivity of the intestinal microflora:
# 8212; sulfanilamide preparations -phthalazole, biseptol ;
#8212; furagin, mesalazine, salofalk, salosinal, vicair, vikamin ;
# 8212; from diarrhea appoint astringents and enveloping adsorbents, from spastic colic -Halidor, metacin, papaverine, but-shpuand etc.;
# 8212; from constipation laxative preparations are recommended, at the same time including vegetable food fibers - apples. all kinds of cabbage, peas, beans, bran.
Treatment of chronic intestinal colitis - recipes of folk medicine
- Recipe # 1. Preliminarily grinding, we mix on 20 g of leaves of the Kalgan and plantain, grass of a gold-thousand and sage. chamomile flowers. Raw materials are stored in a dry, dark place. One tablespoon of the collection pour 500 ml of boiling water and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes, after 2 hours filter and store in the refrigerator. We take three times a day 150-170 ml of decoction in a warm form for half an hour before meals or an hour and a half after it for 4-6 weeks with breaks of 2-4 weeks. Repeat treatment 2-3 times a year.
- Recipe No.2. We carefully mix the ingredients of the collection - 10 g of althea medicinal roots. flowers of chamomile pharmacy and immortelle sand, fruits and leaves of cassia holly, fruits of fennel, herbs of St. John's wort and peppermint; We will store the medicinal mixture in a glass jar with a lid in a dark and dry place. In an enamel saucepan, a tablespoon of the collection without top is filled with half a liter of boiling water and boiled on low heat for fifteen minutes, left for 2-3 hours, then filter and store the drug in the refrigerator. To taste, you can add honey, drink three times a day in a warm form for 150 ml for half an hour before a meal. Course - 45 days, break two weeks, repeat treatment 2-3 times per year. In the presence of heartburn - an hour and a half after eating.
- In the process of treatment, you can alternate both of these collections.
- Phytotherapy for chronic colitis includes the treatment of juices from vegetables, fruits, berries and herbs. During the period of remission, traditional medicine recommends treatment with mineral waters in sanatoriums of the years. Essentuki, Kislovodsk and Zheleznovodsk.
Diet for chronic colitis
- In chronic colitis, nutrition should be varied. Your attention is offered a recipe of oat soup cooked on a weak meat broth:
# 8212; 350 g of white meat (veal, rabbit, turkey, chicken) will be needed for soup making; Sliced meat is placed in an enamel saucepan, pour it 750 ml-1 l cold water, put on a weak fire and add one medium-sized onion (which we previously soak one hour in cold water), two medium carrots and cook 40 minutes;
# 8212; add 4-5 tablespoons of oatmeal, spices on the tip of a teaspoon: turmeric, cardamom, nutmeg; 1-2 peaches sweet pepper, 1 pc. bay leaf and ¼ teaspoon of table salt. In addition, cook for another 10-15 minutes. To improve the taste, you can add two small potatoes;
# 8212; suppress the ready soup with herbs of chopped parsley and add 30 ml of 10-percent cream, and bread should be coarsely ground with bran - 50-75 g; portion from the calculation: 75-100 g of meat per 250 ml soup.
Treatment-and-prophylactic measures for chronic colitis of the intestine
- The patient is assigned secondary prophylaxis - medical examination with a doctor's therapist twice a year and once - at a gastroenterologist. A complex of endoscopic examinations is carried out according to indications. The convalescent is limited to exercise, but it is mandatory to walk on fresh air in summer - 2-3 hours, winter - 1 hour.
- Sleep should be, as a rule, no less than eight hours, including one-hour daytime rest. It is necessary to choose comfortable clothes according to the season, shoes - comfortable, leather, underwear - from cotton.
Take care of yourself, God keep you!
Do you like the article? Share it with your friends!
Sources: http://digestorium.ru/kolit/lechenie-kolita-kishechnika-v-domashnix-usloviyax.html, http://solutysto.ru/lechenie-kolita-kishechnika-narodnymi-s/, http://narmedblog.ru/lechenie-xronicheskogo-kolita-kishechnika.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion