How to restore bile in the intestine
The causes of bile in the feces
Diagnosis of the presence of problems in the body can be by the appearance of human excreta, their consistency and composition. The stool of an absolutely healthy person can only be a yellowish-brown color. If the yellow color prevails, this is a sure sign of the presence of bile in the biological mass, which may indicate serious violations in the work of some internal organs.
Cholera diarrhea is a frequent liquefiable, abundant, watery stool of greenish or yellow color, caused by excessive bile flow into the rectum.
The abundant secretion of water (it comes out with the feces) directly into the intestinal cavity is an indispensable sign of this disease.
The onset of this disorder is often preceded by such diseases as:
- ChlB (gallstone disease),
- hypokinesia of bile ducts,
- change in the thickness of the wall of the gallbladder,
- Crohn's disease,
- surgery for resection of the small intestine and cholecystectomy.
With the progression of bile separation in humans, episodic attacks of
The nature of the disease is chronic, however, not progressive.
Bile in fecal masses to be found in an absolutely healthy person should not, its appearance signals the onset of some serious disease.
This substance can occur in the analysis of the feces of an infant up to 2 months of life, then it will be a deviation from the norm.
The main reasons for which bile enters the feces are:
- Dysbacteriosis is an abnormal state of the human body, when a large part of its normal microflora can be replaced by intensely multiplying pathogenic harmful microorganisms. These bacteria are quite capable of influencing the function of processing bile, because of what it gets into the rectum uncooked, in its unchanged form. The above condition is very dangerous (especially for young children), so treatment should be started immediately;
- Acute poisoning of the body can also cause excessive amounts of bile in the stool. In such a state, the body can not process all the produced substance, and it enters the intestine in its original form at a tremendous rate;
- Various diseases of the gallbladder, liver and bile ducts;
- Cholera diarrhea has such signs: a yellow-green frequent liquid stool, a sharp deterioration in overall well-being, weakness, rapid weight loss, pain in the right side and hypochondrium. Bile is brightly isolated on the general background of feces, it, in addition to being able to go out on its own, also covers the walls of the intestine with a thin layer.
To restore the primary functioning of the liver, gallbladder and bile ducts is the main task in the treatment of cholera diarrhea.
Since its main cause is the ingress of bile acids into the intestine and its irritation, for improvement of the bile ducts can be prescribed to the patient choleretic medication (Gepabene). They include fumarin - an alkaloid, which helps to relieve spasm in the gallbladder. Due to it, the supply of zinc-containing acids to the intestine is normalized. Also in such preparations high content of hepatoprotector silymarin. This substance effectively improves the overall performance of liver cells and can significantly improve the quality of bile, has antioxidant, membrane stabilizing and cytoprotective effects, promotes elimination of free radicals and toxins from the liver, regeneration of its cells and activation protein synthesis.
The course of adsorbent medications (enterosgel) is prescribed to patients in the treatment of bile diarrhea in the event that bile enters the cavity of an empty bowel outside meals. These medicines bind and remove toxic substances, strengthen the intestinal mucosa, increase the protective properties of local microflora and normalize peristalsis. Accepting adsorbent medications doctors advise a few hours after eating (in the so-called inter-digestive period).
With the appearance of bloating, flatulence (when pathogens harmful microorganisms and bacteria reproduce in the intestine) - companions of classical diarrhea, antibiotics are prescribed. Treatment with antibacterial drugs is selected individually based on the patient's condition, the course is usually about a week. After the end of antibiotic therapy for normalization of the intestinal microflora, the patient should take probiotics (linex) for about a month.
In most cases, after a week of properly prescribed complex therapy, the patient stops diarrhea and bile from the stool disappears. For the correct diagnosis, you should always consult a doctor - he will put a correct diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Author. Anna Remizova,
especially for Moizhivot.ru
Gastroenterologists in your city
How to restore the liver with natural remedies
Let's start with the fact that the restoration of the liver, or rather its normal work - is possible! Different natural substances, which for this purpose are designed to positively influence the metabolic processes in hepatocytes - liver cells, really improve the structure and outflow of bile. And this is well known to nutritionalologists all over the world. The question is how to help faster, easier, and safer.
The fact that the role of this organ in the human body is great, known even to people far from medicine. But which functions does it perform? How it participates in the process of digestion? What is good for her and what harms her? What problems can arise with this body, and how to restore its efficiency? The answers to these questions are in this article about the European Sokolinsky System.
The program is based on simple and robust natural logic: start with cleansing - and help not only the liver, but also the organs through which it can receive an additional load - the thick and small intestines, cleanse the body of toxins accumulated in tissues. This gives the hepatocytes a chance to regenerate the cells. This approach is justified from the point of view of anatomy and physiology and tested in practice in the Russian center of Sokolinsky by thousands of people, beginning in 2002. As a bonus: the ability to normalize weight, blood sugar, cholesterol, hemoglobin, restore efficiency and stabilize immunity, improve the skin.
From the quality of the work of our liver, as we sometimes scornfully call it, general health depends not less than 30%. It is a systemic organ through which one can influence health in general.
This is the biggest gland and not just
Of the unpaired organs, it is the largest. If you compare its mass with the weight of the whole person, then it is,% of this value. The average weight of the female liver is, kg, and the male weight, kg. By its purpose, this gland is also the largest in the body.
What does it depend on?
This body performs three main functions:
1. Digestive. Here, bile is formed, which subsequently enters the duodenum. In the intestine, bile dissolves fats and promotes their absorption, stimulates peristalsis. The volume of bile reaches one and a half liters per day.
2. Barrier. Hepatic cells are able to neutralize toxins and cope with the viruses and bacteria that enter them with the blood and lymph flow. It is here that chemical substances are split: drugs, alcohol, etc.
3. Exchange. It is important that this body participate in the metabolism. Here, all the nutrients that enter the body are processed. There are complex chemical reactions: amino acids are converted into carbohydrates, globulins and albumin, cholesterol and ketone bodies are synthesized.
Hence it becomes clear why helping to restore the work to the liver cells, we get a systemic effect!
It turns out that it has a direct influence not only on the digestive system, but also on the circulation of blood. Violations in her work affect both of these processes: there are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels and heart.
Effect of toxins
Most hepatocyte hepatocytes are damaged by toxins. In a certain concentration, they are not harmful, and it successfully copes with neutralization, however Large doses, administered once or continuously, can lead to destruction and loss working capacity.
What can cause chronic intoxication:
- chemical contamination of water and food products with heavy metals or other poisonous substances;
- exposure to radiation;
- natural toxins from poisonous berries, plants, mushrooms;
- large doses of alcohol or the constant use of alcohol-containing beverages;
- pharmacological preparations for their uncontrolled admission;
- disorders in the production of thyroid hormones.
As a result of these factors, the cells of the gland begin to break down, and she herself needs help. Symptoms of this condition may include fever, GI disorder with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation, decreased appetite, bitterness in the mouth, irritability, nervousness, dermatitis and furunculosis, a decrease immunity. That is, absolutely all organs and systems of the body suffer.
Eventually, intoxication without treatment leads to fibrosis, when the dying sites are replaced by connective tissue, the organ increases in size, but its functionality decreases. Started on its own, this process ends in destruction - cirrhosis.
Hepatic cells are very sensitive to what people eat. Even episodic use of heavy food: fried, fatty, spicy or smoked leads to discomfort in the right upper quadrant. If such a diet becomes familiar, then just unpleasant sensations will not stop. Probably the occurrence of cholestasis - stagnation of bile in the liver, as well as fatty hepatosis, in which normal cells are replaced by fat, so that the body ceases to cope with incoming malicious agents. It is no accident that our liver has no nerve endings. She would have gone mad if she had felt all our sins not only chemically, but also physically.
Complex for normalization of digestion in general
Restoration of the liver in practice
Is it possible to restore the liver? Fortunately, it regenerates fairly quickly. It can recover itself even after serious damage, but for this it needs competent support.
At the Sokolinsky Center in St. Petersburg, over 14 years we worked out the technology of liver purification and hepatocyte support with using herbs and when they began to work in Europe, they produced a very special natural product - Ziflanium (Ziflanium).
The complex includes Spanish extracts of medicinal plants with the deepest effect - an extract from the root of a dandelion and artichoke, as well as alpha-lipoic acid.
The goal of Ziflanium is to give the body such substances that not only support the release of bile, but also provide hepatocytes with nutritional support, simultaneously adjust self-regulation of body weight and assimilation of glucose in cells, protect the pancreas, which often suffers from problems liver.
It is important only not to forget that in everyday life it kills them and causes fatty hepatosis, a mass of toxins that comes daily from the digestive tract as a result of malnutrition, intestinal dysbiosis, and the like. And it is difficult even to say that it is more dangerous: constipation or inclination to disorders. In one case, the toxins are irritated by the liver associated with hyper-fermentation of proteins and rotting processes, in another they are poisoned by their microbial toxins of pathogenic microflora. Therefore, we help the hepatocytes with the help of Ziflanium, but at the same time we improve the digestive quality in the intestines thanks to Svobodium. These two natural remedies are like brothers. They always make up a complex.
© Sokolinskycenter s.r.o. Vladimir Sokolinsky
Web site development: BugOFF.net
Origin of casting bile into the stomach and its symptoms
One of the violations of the digestive system is the casting of bile into the stomach, the symptoms of which are not only unpleasant, but also very dangerous for the health of the human body. The fact that bile is involved in the process of digestion, but not in the stomach, but in the duodenum. If you get into the main digestive organ, bile can burn the mucous membrane of the stomach, which will provoke severe pain. It should be noted that the release of bile in the stomach is the first indicator of a malfunction in the digestive tract and can serve as a development of gastritis or other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Common causes of the appearance of bile in the stomach
The manifestation of symptoms in which bile is injected into the stomach can affect almost any person. The main reasons for this disruption of the digestive system are:
- abuse of nicotine (very frequent smoke breaks);
- heavy loads immediately after eating, overeating;
- blockage of the outflow of bile, late gestation;
- diseases of the organs inside the abdomen, abdominal trauma associated with bruises or sharp strokes;
- excessive consumption of foods high in cholesterol.
There may be a number of circumstances with which reflux of bile is associated in the stomach, but one should not forget about the consequences of unpleasant sensations in the abdomen, as the pain can periodically worsen, increasing discomfort inside organism.
Symptoms of symptoms
Disruption of the digestive tract in the form of ejection of bile masses into the stomach is characterized by the following symptoms:
- The feeling of an unpleasant aftertaste of bitterness in the mouth, which is often accompanied by nausea;
- possibly the appearance of heartburn;
- vomiting of yellow mucus is accompanied by an unpleasant bitter taste in the mouth;
- manifestation of gravity in the abdominal cavity, possible cutting pains;
- In connection with dehydration there is a strong thirst.
In any case, various signs of manifestation of the disease should serve as an excuse for urgent treatment in medical institution to establish the correct diagnosis and choose the most effective way treatment.
Recommendations for self-management of the disease
It often happens that, for various reasons, there is no possibility to wait for help in the exacerbations that occur when bile is injected into the stomach, causing acute pain in the right side. Before the arrival of an ambulance, you can use folk remedies to alleviate the condition of the patient and the symptoms did not have such an acute manifestation. Such means should be treated very cautiously, because because of the unsuccessful advice of a friend or grandmother, you can do harm to your health. Safe methods for temporary action to neutralize unpleasant sensations inside the abdomen are as follows:
- drink boiled water, review your daily diet;
- allowed to take smekty for pain relief and normalization of the internal environment of the body;
- include in their nutrition sour-milk products and cereals;
- try not to overeat and keep eating;
- if possible, get rid of bad habits, under the influence of which the gall bladder replenishes with toxins and poisons.
Other questionable methods without performing an accurate diagnosis of the disease can be not only useless, but also dangerous in relation to human health. In such a case it is better to contact an experienced specialist who will prescribe the required tests and procedures for the speedy recovery of the patient.
Methods of treatment of bile emissions
Depending on the complexity of the case, the treatment of the disease may differ:
- In situations where the ejection of bile is irregular, it will be sufficient to consult with the attending physician. After establishing an accurate diagnosis, you should undergo treatment with the proposed drugs, which are sufficient in a wide range of products are represented in the pharmacy network and have a positive effect on the internal environment of the abdominal cavity.
- With frequent repetition of bouts of pain and protracted symptoms, the most effective remedy will be surgical intervention. Such procedures can be performed both without opening the abdominal area, and with opening.
The main feature of the disease is that the throwing of bile in the stomach is not an isolated disease, but a violation of the body, which can lead to a serious illness.
The presence of bile in the intestine
Often after the ejection of bile into the stomach, it prinikaet in the intestine. If there was a release of bile into the intestine, in which there was currently no food, as a rule, the walls are eroded by alkali, which is accompanied by acute pain. Thus, unpleasant symptoms can occur at a tremendous rate, worsening the person's well-being. If there are problems with the operation of the gallbladder, there are risks of developing dangerous diseases, up to cirrhosis of the liver. As a preventive measure, such simple methods can be used:
- a change in the daily diet of nutrients;
- welcome refusal to smoke and other bad habits;
- avoid unnecessary loads after eating;
- abandon the tight clothing available in the wardrobe.
It is much easier to adhere to simple rules than to treat complex diseases caused by the release of bile into the intestine, stomach or other unprotected environment of the digestive system. In most cases, the release of bile into the stomach and other digestive organs is a prerequisite for the development of various diseases that are difficult to treat and can transform into a chronic form of the disease. It is necessary to exclude possible independent treatment in the event of symptoms and necessarily consult a gastroenterologist. In a situation that confirms the presence of bile in the stomach, treatment will prevent complications caused by this ailment.
Human Health # 8212; very important part of a successful personality, therefore, supporting the body in the form, you can achieve very good results both in your career and in your personal life.
Sources: http://moizhivot.ru/zhelchniy/zhelch-v-kale-prichiny.html, http://www.sokolinskycenter.com/sokolinsky_center_Europe/Pechen-kak-vosstanovit/, http://prozhkt.ru/simptomy/zabros-zhelchi-zheludok.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion