Than to cure intestines and stomach
Candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract
One of the most common diseases concerning candidiasis is candidiasis of the digestive tract (gastrointestinal tract). The causes are different, but the main one is the uncontrolled use of antibiotics, a wide range of actions and disorders in the body's immune system. Gastrointestinal candidiasis begins with intestinal candidiasis, when a fungal infection spreads to the stomach, mouth and esophagus.
Causes of candidiasis of the stomach
Candidiasis is always preceded by a number of factors. Let's get acquainted, which ones:
- Long-term use of antibiotics (leads to a violation of normal intestinal microflora, which contributes to uncontrolled reproduction of opportunistic pathogenic microflora, which includes yeast fungi of the genus Candida).
- Decreased protective functions of the body.
- You can get sick through unwashed vegetables and fruits, infected with fungi, if a person's immunity is weakened.
- Diseases of diabetes and thyroid gland, chronic diseases of the broncho-pulm
- Admission of glucocorticosteroids, hormones Dexamethasone, Prednisolone, etc.
Course of the disease
1. The defeat of the gastrointestinal tract by yeast fungi of the genus Candida is manifested by a decrease in appetite. It is possible to note a change in taste, an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth. If the fungus is affected by the mucous membrane of the pharynx, swallowing may be impaired. Often the listed signs are manifested by thrush in the oral cavity (white films of curdled form on the inner side of the lips and cheeks, and it happens that the mucous membrane is clean).
2. After a while, there is nausea and vomiting. Vomit veins are secreted blood and film veins, which is a sign of irritation and inflammation of the gastric mucosa. Progressive disease leads, in the future, a loose stool with mucus and an admixture of blood. In it, you can also see the inclusion of the curdled species.
3. The disease often occurs with an increase in temperature and without it. Whatever the course of the disease was, the condition of a person worsens: weakness, sluggishness, decreased efficiency, malaise.
4. Candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract is dangerous because it passes on to other organs, and can take a generalized form (defeat of the whole body).
5. Candidiasis of the oral cavity is manifested by puffiness and reddening of the mucous membrane, on which there appears a curdle of curdled form, after the film, tightly welded to the mucous membrane. An atrophic lesion of the mucosa may develop, which becomes dry, thin and bright red in color.
6. Candidiasis of the pharynx is manifested by burning and sensation of dryness in the pharynx, which leads to the appearance of a dry obsessive cough. Externally, on the back wall of the pharynx, you can see curdled coatings or films of whitish color.
7. Candidiasis of the esophagus may not manifest itself for a long time, but significant changes occur on the walls of this organ. The main manifestation of the disease - a violation and pain when swallowing, because candidiasis can partially or completely block the lumen of the esophagus. If the esophagus is affected, it means that the threadlike forms of Candida fungi penetrated deep into the wall of this organ with ulceration and attachment of a bacterial type infection in the form of phlegmon and abscess of the esophagus.
8. Candidiasis of the stomach manifests itself in the form of erosive or catarrhal gastritis. In this case, fungi penetrate deep into the wall of the stomach. This disease manifests itself in the upper abdomen with an admixture of whitish characteristic films and blood in the vomit. Complication of candidiasis of the stomach can be perforation of its wall with the development of peritonitis and destruction of the walls of blood vessels, accompanied by internal bleeding. If a small vessel is destroyed, bleeding occurs almost unnoticeably until iron deficiency anemia develops. If the vessel collapsed large, then in this case there is a threat to the life of the patient.
9. Candidiasis of the intestine proceeds in two forms: non-penetrating (non-invasive) and invasive (invasive). Penetrating form is not often, but it is difficult, because the inflammatory process in the wall of the intestine develops. It can lead to the formation of sores. Invasive form can affect the entire intestine - it is generalized intestinal candidiasis, and can be localized in the area of existing bowel defects (ulcers or polyps). This form of candidiasis is called focal. Noninvasive form of intestinal candidiasis is more common. It is caused by fungi of the genus Candida and is one of the types of dysbiosis, which manifests itself as a violation digestion, intoxication of the body with products of improper digestion of food, pain along the bowel and bloating.
Diagnostics of the housing
Candidiasis under the microscope
To confirm the diagnosis of candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract, a laboratory study of the emetic masses and feces of the patient is carried out. Under a microscope, a cluster of Candida fungi and their filaments can be found. Sowing of vomit and feces is carried out in order to identify and identify the causative agent of the infection.
It is also possible to identify the pathogen by PCR (polymerase chain reaction). With this method, the result can be obtained earlier than when sowing. Antibodies to yeast fungi can be detected by immunological reactions. Similarly, to confirm the diagnosis, an endoscopic examination of the intestine and stomach is carried out.
Treatment and prevention
They treat candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract with an antifungal drug Fluconazole. If the form is not severe treat out-patient, and if the form of the disease is severe, then in the hospital. During treatment, the patient undergoes a complete examination in order to identify chronic and current diseases that may be the cause of the disease. I would like to note that preference is given to drugs that are not absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, but act locally. To this drug can be attributed Pimafucin.
In severe cases it is necessary to prescribe drugs and systemic action that are absorbed into the blood and affect the entire body, for example, Fluconazole. For the treatment of oral candidiasis, antifungal agents of local action are prescribed. At the same time, immunomodulating drugs are prescribed, which restore immunity. I would like to note that one hundred methods of sanitizing products, personal hygiene and a strict approach to nutrition methods, will bring positive results and help, in addition to medical treatment.
All the medicines mentioned above in this article are given for informational purposes. Only a doctor can diagnose and prescribe a qualified treatment. The first signs that you suspect should become a signal to visit the doctor.
BEFORE USE - CONSULT THE DOCTOR!
No comments yet!
Share your opinion