Spasms in the intestine than to treat
Spasm of the intestine: symptoms, causes
It often happens that a person begins to have a stomach ache for no particular reason. In this case, we can talk about spasm of the intestine. I would like to talk about this now.
What it is?
At the very beginning, you need to understand the main concept that will be used in this article. So, intestinal spasm is a sharp and painful contraction of the musculature of various parts of the intestine. Most often, there are spasms of the thick or thin parts. But since the pain is almost always widespread, it is customary to speak in general about the spasm of the entire intestine, and not of its individual parts.
Why can there be spasms in the intestines? Reasons in this case can be very different. The most common of these are:
- Excessive stimulation of the intestinal walls (caused mainly by various kinds of harmful substances - salts of heavy metolites, poisons, parasites, etc.).
- Nervous stress. In this case, treatment of the intestine is not required, and sp
- Certain diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as, for example, pancreatitis or gastritis.
- Why there are spasms in the intestines? The reasons may be hidden in the most banal overeating or too fast absorption of food.
- Spasms can occur after a poor or bad person has entered the intestine processed food (cause a similar symptom of harmful microorganisms that inhabit the data Food).
- Helminthiasis very often also causes intestinal cramps. After all, in this case, parasites in the intestine have an irritating effect on it. The accompanying symptoms in this case - weight loss, nausea, poor appetite.
- Well, and cause a similar symptom can also be viral diseases. Spasm of the intestine will occur in the event that the infection seizes the digestive system.
How does the disease manifest itself?
How to recognize intestinal spasm? Symptoms and manifestations of this condition - that's what you also need to know. What will a person feel while doing this?
- The pain will be paroxysmal, sharp.
- Pain sensations will be localized in the navel area.
- There will also be a feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen.
- There may also be abdominal distension.
- Often a person feels incomplete emptying of the intestine.
- There may be false urge to go to the toilet.
- The color and consistency of the stool can vary.
- People who suffer from intestinal cramps often have an eructation.
These symptoms can manifest themselves all together, and alternately. Some may not be at all.
If a person has a spasm of the intestine, the symptoms may also be secondary. What kind of indicators are they?
- Nausea may occur, rarely vomiting.
- The person will feel the general weakness of the body.
- Often a spasm of the intestine is accompanied by a headache.
- If the patient has a spasm of the intestine, the symptoms may concern sleep. So, often in such cases, people suffer from insomnia.
- With spasm of the intestine, the patient may also have frequent urination.
- Another rarely occurring concomitant symptom is chills, night sweats.
We further consider such a problem as intestinal spasm. Symptoms - this has already been sorted out. Now we need to understand how to diagnose this problem. It should be said that if the spasm manifested itself sporadically and no longer bothers a person, it is not necessary to contact a doctor. Otherwise, you should definitely come to the doctor's office, who:
- Carry out an examination of the patient and an anamnesis.
- Will give a direction on the analysis of blood and feces.
- Conduct a survey of the human gastrointestinal tract. To do this, most often used methods such as a colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy.
We examined the main symptoms and causes that cause intestinal spasm. Treatment of pathology - the next topic, which is also important to stop. At the beginning, I want to say that if there are recurrent spasms, you need to seek help from a doctor (gastroenterologist). Only a qualified specialist will be able to correctly diagnose and prescribe adequate therapy. Self-medication can lead to serious consequences and a significant deterioration in health.
- To relieve muscle spasm, you can take antispasmodics. In such a case, such drugs as No-shpa, Spazmalgon or Baralgin will be relevant.
- Also, the doctor can advise the patient to change the diet. In this case, doctors appoint a table number 4. With this diet is excluded from the diet of warm and puff pastry, fatty varieties of fish and meat, legumes, smoking, pickles, vegetables and fruits in raw form, semi-finished products, cold drinks and ice cream, chocolate. At the same time, food should also be taken at least 4-5 times a day in divided batches.
- Enema. In some cases, to remove the spasm of the intestine can be a warm enema from the broth of mint or lemon balm.
- Still how to remove a spasm of an intestine? So, you can put an anal candle with a belladonna.
- Operative intervention. In some cases, doctors can recommend a surgical intervention to the patient. It should be remembered that such radical measures doctors take only in the most extreme cases.
Having considered such ailment as bowel spasm, symptoms and treatment of it, it is also necessary to say that it is easier to prevent this problem than to fight it. In this case, the following preventive measures will be relevant:
- You need to eat dishes made exclusively from fresh products.
- Food should be chewed thoroughly.
- It is necessary to avoid overeating and excessive consumption of food.
- During food, you can not be distracted by reading, watching TV. In this case, the person does not feel a sense of satiety, which leads to the emergence of multiple problems.
- It is necessary to include vegetarian food in your diet.
- Do not drink cold drinks or water with gas.
- To eat it is necessary in small, small portions, approximately 5 times a day.
Try to cope with spasm of the intestine can be folk ways. However, in this case, you need to remember that self-medication can lead to poor health.
- If the spasm is insignificant, a decoction of chamomile will help to cope with it. A tablespoon of this plant should be filled with a glass of boiling water, insist an hour, drain. A drug is taken throughout the day for 30 ml every two hours. Course: 7-10 days.
- With chronic and prolonged spasms, the harvesting of a herb of a thousand-thousandths, sage leaves and chamomile flowers can help. It is necessary to mix one teaspoon of all the ingredients, pour everything with a glass of boiling water, insist 0.5 hours. The drug is taken every two hours on a tablespoon (in the first 3 days). Further - 3-4 times a day for 30 ml throughout the week.
Spasm of the intestine: treatment and prevention
How does intestinal spasm develop and how to deal with it?
Spasm of the intestine is a paroxysmal pain that appears due to various changes that occur in the intestine. The pains are of two types: aching and acute (intestinal colic). Colic is a short cramping attack. Aching pain lasts a long time, then intensifies.
Spasm of the intestine can occur for the following reasons:
- malnutrition (acute, oily, sour, stale, poorly cooked food);
- nervous experiences;
- intestinal infections;
- intestinal obstruction;
- violation of the functions of intestinal motility;
- food allergy;
- presence of helminths (worms);
Spasm of the intestine is usually accompanied by the following symptoms:
- abdominal swelling;
- false calls;
- violation of feces formation;
- mucous discharge;
- disorder of stool;
- an increase in blood pressure.
Treatment and prevention of intestinal cramps. Methods of pain relief
To remove the pain in intestinal spasm will help the following methods:
1. Medication method. Prescribe antispasmodic and pain medications (No-shpa, Papaverin, Baralgin, Spazmalgon).
2. Physiotherapeutic method. Apply curative gymnastics, cold wipes, a cold shower, dousing the stomach and massage. It is recommended to go in for sports, such as easy running, walking, swimming.
3. Psychotherapeutic method. Conducted conversational therapy or hypnotherapy.
4. Dietary method. The daily diet should include products containing fiber (black bread, buckwheat porridge, honey, vegetable soups, peas, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, white bread), lean meat and fish. Eliminate the spasm of the intestine will help fresh vegetables and fruits: plums, prunes, figs, apples, cucumbers, turnips, beets, cabbage. Useful fermented milk products: yogurt, koumiss, yogurt.
5. Folk remedies. There are many different recipes for folk medicine that help to eliminate some bowel problems. Let's consider some of them:
- cook in equal quantities a decoction of blueberries, gooseberries, blackcurrant leaves and plums;
- every 2 hours, drink a spoonful of vegetable oil, with a decoction of chamomile;
- soak the birch mushroom for 4 hours, then crush it, pour the resulting mass with warm water and leave for 2 days, then filter and drink 6 times a day before meals;
- pour wormwood (70 g) with spring water and leave for a day, then cook and filter the mixture; broth pour sugar (350 g) - can be replaced with honey, boil; take the drug 4 times a day for tea spoon.
6. Surgical method. If all of the above methods do not help, then surgery is possible.
Prevention of intestinal spasms
We list a few measures used to prevent pain in the intestines. So, it is necessary:
- Healthy food;
- to drink vitamins;
- regularly defecate;
- not to abuse alcoholic beverages and smoking;
- drink plenty of fluids;
- use medicines only when urgently needed;
- regularly do physical exercises;
- You can use propolis for prophylaxis (on an empty stomach every day).
Spasm of the intestine can accompany the development of diseases such as colitis, pancreatitis, enteritis, appendicitis, dysentery, cholecystitis. Do not delay the visit to the doctor. Consult a gastroenterologist and take all necessary tests.
Add a comment
Intestinal colic is a sharp paroxysmal pain caused by certain changes in the intestine.
Symptoms of Colonic colic:
The most vivid clinical signs of this disease: 1) paroxysmal, spasmodic pain in the intestine; swelling and rumbling of the intestine; 3) disorder of stool (constipation or diarrhea); 4) the allocation of mucus in the form of white tapes or tubes. The allergic nature of mucosal colic is confirmed by the presence in feces of eosinophils and pointed crystals (as in sputum in bronchial asthma).
Attacks of colic occur after nervous shocks, conflict situations. During an attack of colic, palpation of the abdominal cavity is established by the spasmodically reduced large intestine, which is very painful. However, there is no muscle tension, the temperature remains normal. The duration of an attack of mucosal colic varies from a few minutes to a day. 2) Outside the attack, colic in patients remain constipation with the allocation of "sheep" feces.
When lead poisoning develops lead intestinal colic, characterized by bouts of severe pain, the abdomen is retracted, the abdominal wall is strained. Long constipation is observed, on the gums there is a gray border, other signs of lead intoxication are revealed.
Causes of Intestinal colic:
The pathogenesis of intestinal colic is very complicated. In a number of cases, pain is associated with the stretching of the intestinal loops with their peritoneum cover, in others - with the irritation of the nerve endings in the intestinal wall due to the tension of the mesentery of the small intestine. But the main role in the mechanism of the development of intestinal pain is played by impaired intestinal motility: tone, peristalsis, sprain and spasms of intestinal loops.
So, for example, with intestinal obstruction, pain is associated with increased stenotic peristalsis in the segment of the intestine above the obstacle. In colitis and enterocolitis, they are associated with stretching and peristaltic contractions of the intestinal wall, altered due to the inflammatory process.
Treatment of Intestinal colic:
Intestinal colic can and should be removed. To do this, we use drugs that are already known to us - antispasmodics, but with some "intestinal accent" (t. e. mainly acting on the gut). In contrast to bile duct and kidney colic, with intestinal colic (if there is no vomiting), medications are taken orally. It is possible to apply the following treatment options at home:
nbspnbsp 1. 2 tablets no-shpy, drink a glass of warm broth of mint;
nbspnbsp 2. extract "belladonna dry" (in "gastric pills preparation "bicarbon "besalol "bellalgin" and "bellataminal" - 1-2 tablets, as well as in rectal suppositories);
nbspnbsp 3. papaverine tablets with platyphylline - 1-2 tablets;
nbspnbsp 4. a warm curative enema with a decoction of mint or lemon balm (200 ml);
nbspnbsp 5. preparation Smecta (1 powder per 100 ml of water).
"Simple" intestinal colic after such treatment passes, often after the escape of gases and a single liquid stool.
The patient should not eat anything for 6-12 hours afterwards; you can drink a warm, soft, unsweetened tea with a cracker.
Where to contact:
Sources: http://fb.ru/article/165049/spazm-kishechnika-simptomyi-prichinyi, http://www.syl.ru/article/104276/spazm-kishechnika-lechenie-i-profilaktika, http://www.24farm.ru/gastroenterologiya/kischechnaya_kolika/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion