How to treat lazy bowel syndrome
Lazy bowel - symptoms and treatment
Symptoms and treatment methods for lazy intestines are exactly the same as those for constipation. The large intestine is called "lazy" in the case when the number of its contractions is significantly reduced and, accordingly, the sensitivity decreases. This leads to constipation, because the body does not feel the presence of feces and refuses to work.
Symptoms of the lazy bowel
The syndrome of the lazy intestine is usually manifested by very unpleasant symptoms. First, the patient constantly feels discomfort in the abdomen, with which nothing can be done. Secondly, chronic obstruction is fraught with dangerous consequences, which it is not possible to cope with as simply as with constipation.
To be cautious and to begin treatment of a lazy intestine follows at such signs:
- pain in the abdominal cavity;
- severe dryness in the oral cavity;
- stale breath;
- impairment or total loss of appetite;
- deterioration of hair and skin;
- problems in the work of the liver.
How to treat lazy bowel syndrome?
It is important to understand that, without changing the habitual life rhythm, the lazy intestine syndrome will not cure. Many believe that regular intake of laxatives is an excellent way out. Of course, this is not so:
- It is necessary to revise the diet, exclude from it fatty soups, alcohol, strong teas and add foods with a high fiber content.
- Treatment of a lazy bowel requires a lot of drinking. In a day you need to drink at least one and a half liters of fluid.
- It is extremely useful physical activity. It is not necessary to immediately buy a subscription to the gym, but at least a few exercises every day to do important.
What can folk medicine do with a lazy intestine?
To make the rectum work and purify, instead of laxatives you can try folk remedies:
- The most simple and delicious remedy is fresh carrot juice.
- A good laxative in the lazy intestine syndrome is flax seeds. The infusion is cooked for about five hours and is drunk before bedtime. Seeds are also desirable to eat.
- In the morning you can drink honey. A tablespoon of sweets dissolve in a glass of water and drink on an empty stomach.
- Very effectively relax the intestines of plums, sunflower and olive oil.
- The rectum will be cleared much faster, if at night drink a glass of kefir with a spoonful of oil.
What constipation occurs from
How to cause diarrhea in the home
What you can eat when
Cleaning of the intestines in the home
Means for cleaning the intestines:
Diarrhea and chills: causes,
Tablets for normalization
Constipation in a child of 5 months: that
Proper nutrition and food for
"Lazy Intestine" # 8212; causes and methods of elimination
Most of the problems that arise in a person with his health are associated with diseases of the digestive tract. There are situations when a person persistently treat allergies, headache or permanent weakness, unaware that the cause of their appearance is the improper work of the intestine. Most often, such problems lead to constipation. The reasons for which constipation arise, very much. But in a situation where a person does not have any disease, and the constipation does not go away, then they say "lazy intestines".
This syndrome occurs in both young and old people. And, if in the elderly the main cause of the lazy bowel is the weakening of the muscles of the intestine, manifested against the background of a weakening of the general tone of the entire human body. That in younger people it arises because of inferior and inadequate nutrition, poor ecology, sedentary lifestyle, frequent suppression of the desire to go to the toilet, anemia, the appearance of tumors and many other reasons.
The main advice on the treatment of "lazy bowel"
In fact, the treatment of "lazy bowel" is not a complicated process. To make it necessary, adjust the diet of your diet and lifestyle. And the fulfillment of several elementary rules can lead to the restoration of regular stools and improvement of peristalsis. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly follow the following tips:
- Every day you need to eat enough fiber. She is the peristalsis of the intestine. To get fiber in the human body, you need to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Especially it is a lot in prunes, figs, beets, cabbage, mushrooms, corn, oatmeal, beans. These foods, eaten, significantly improve digestion.
- It is necessary to drink enough. Water is absorbed in the body in the colon. In the event that you consume a small amount of liquid, then all this amount will be absorbed in the intestine. And as a result, constipation is formed. On the day an adult should consume about 2 liters of fluid. It is very useful on an empty stomach in the morning to drink one glass of water.
- Daily need to do exercises. With its help, muscle tone increases, including in the intestines. In addition, physical activity stimulates blood flow in all internal organs.
- In the event that the constipation still continues, you need to start taking laxatives. Choose them should be very serious, because the use of some herbs can lead to addiction. To avoid this, you should periodically put enemas or use glycerin suppositories.
- Any vegetable oil, and best of all # 8212; olive, has a very good laxative effect. If you drink one teaspoon in the morning, then the situation will very quickly improve. You can also use cabbage brine. All these above methods make it possible to cope with the syndrome, which is called the "lazy intestine". But in the event that the expected effect does not occur within two to three weeks, you should definitely contact a gastroenterologist for examination.
Products that enhance and relieve intestinal motility
Undoubtedly, in the fight against the "lazy intestine" not the last place is occupied by properly selected food products. And everyone suffering from this syndrome should know what foods will help him, and which, conversely, # 8212; will harm.
So, strengthen the peristalsis of the human intestine with various cold drinks, as well as kvass and ice cream. Also, various pickles and pickles help very well in the fight against constipation. But they should be made without seasonings and spices. Molasses, honey, various sweet dishes (such as muffins or cookies), as well as milk sugar, also contribute to peristalsis of the intestines.
And, as already mentioned, even fresh vegetables, rich in fiber, buckwheat porridge, rye bread, yogurt, kumys, kefir, cherries, plum, sorrel, currants, apricots, cabbage, tomatoes, white wine.
The products that significantly weaken the peristalsis of the intestine of the human body include: any hot drink, all products that contain tannin, and red wine, cocoa, covering barley and rice broths, fresh white bread and any dishes from flour (especially in hot form), potato flour jelly and any wiry sorts of meat.
Some folk remedies with permanent constipation
If you suffer from permanent constipation, then you should choose the most effective folk remedy for you, which will help you deal with this problem. There are a lot of such funds, and you just need to choose the most suitable for you.
- Before going to bed, drink a glass of kefir, which is added 10 grams of vegetable oil. This oil must be mixed very carefully.
- In the morning on an empty stomach follows in a glass with water to dissolve one tablespoon of honey and drink. But you should be careful: this method is not suitable for cholecystitis and colitis.
- A mild laxative (especially for children) is carrot juice
If you adhere to these recommendations, then your intestines will work as clearly as a Swiss watch.
Also you can watch a video telling about the treatment of a lazy intestine:
Liked? Leiknie and keep it on your page!
What to do when the intestines "are lazy"
It often happens that a person lives for a long time at his pleasure, even if he is working very hard: he walks a little, there is a tasty but harmful food, the liquid consumes only in the form of tea or coffee. Later he notes that there are problems with evacuation of the intestines, even later the allergies, eczema, dry skin develop.
The main reason for a lazy bowel is a wrong way of life
And it turns out that the whole problem is in the banally "lazy" digestive organs. How can you make the lazy intestine work and fix the situation?
What is a "lazy intestine"
This word refers to a state where the tone of the intestinal muscles decreases, which must move the food lump, and then the feces, in the direction from the duodenum to the straight line. As a result, constipation develops, and prolonged exposure to the intestines of the stool leads to intoxication of the organism, after all suction continues, only now, along with water, do unsafe chemical connection.
Causes of the condition
Lazy intestine develops due to such reasons:
- sedentary lifestyle: contractions of the striated muscles of the limbs and trunk activate the work and smooth muscles of the intestine;
- low fiber content in the consumed products: it is this complex carbohydrate contained in plant fibers that causes the intestines to work;
- suppression of desires to go to the toilet in large;
- mechanical obstructions for fecal masses: hemorrhoids, tumors, polyps. As a result, the wall of the intestine before the "jam" stretches, losing its tone, it accumulates feces;
- a small amount of fluid used: as a result, water is quickly absorbed from the food and the stool becomes "dry". In this state, it is difficult for him to walk through the intestines;
- pregnancy: an enlarged uterus and a "team" of hormone progesterone to relax the smooth muscles leads to lazy intestine syndrome;
- love for products such as: white bread and buns, ground rice, sausages, cheese, salted fish, boiled milk, cocoa and coffee;
How is the pathology manifested?
Sensation of stomach overflow and constipation - the main signs of a lazy bowel
A warning! Normally, the act of defecation should occur every day, no more than 3 times. If there is a change in the situation or stress, you can "skip" one day, but in large you should go at least 3 times a week.It is possible to list such symptoms of a lazy intestine:
- sensation of bloating;
- heaviness in the stomach;
- unpleasant odor from the mouth or a feeling of "stale breath
- decreased appetite;
- dry mouth.
A warning! Later signs of the lazy intestine will be deterioration of the skin, hair and nails - their dryness and fragility.
Our readers recommend!
For the prevention and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, our readers advise Monastic tea. This unique remedy consists of 9 medicinal herbs useful for digestion, which not only supplement, but also strengthen each other's actions. Monastic tea will not only eliminate all symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract and digestive system, but will also permanently eliminate the cause of its occurrence.
Opinion of doctors. "
How is the disease treated?
Treatment of the lazy intestine begins with the identification of the cause of this condition, and if the pathology was caused by poor permeability of the intestine at some level, this "congestion" is eliminated. In this case, the turn of the intestines. polyps, tumors, nodes of hemorrhoids are removed surgically.
A warning! If the disease does not have an organic cause, or the lazy intestine developed in the child, only conservative treatment is used to correct the condition.
Its basis is not so much the reception of medications that improve the work of muscles, as the methods available to everyone for independent fulfillment: diet, gymnastics, massage, lifestyle correction.
Correction of a way of life
What if you have a lazy bowel? Change of way of life will help. Follow these rules:
- As much as possible to walk, especially in the morning, to "run" the intestines.
- Choose for yourself an affordable sport (except chess and checkers).
- Do not delay the emptying of the intestine.
- Food should be thoroughly chewed.
- To eliminate constipation, you need to eat right (diet will be discussed below), and in "emergency" cases it is less necessary to use laxatives, it is better to drink a spoonful of olive oil, and if there is no effect, use an enema (only necessarily - cool water).
Running can help to "stir" the lazy intestine
Exercises for activation
You can perform such gymnastics:
- Lie on your back, bend your legs in your knees and massage your stomach with your right hand clockwise.
- Also lying down, take a deep breath and, holding your breath, draw in your stomach for 5 seconds, then relax.
- Shake the press.
- Perform 5 sit-ups, without lifting the heels off the floor.
- Breathe in your belly.
How to treat a lazy intestine with a diet:
- Drink a glass of cold water for half an hour before eating.
- In food add bran or fiber, produced in the form of bioactive additives.
- Eat as much as possible products with fiber: bread with bran, cabbage, sea or color, greens, broccoli, carrots, corn, porridges (especially oatmeal).
- In the diet must necessarily be dried fruits, wheat germ, raisins, nuts, prunes, apples, figs, oranges, sour-milk products, honey.
- Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of fluid per day. Children are especially useful carrot juice.
- To exclude it is necessary: enveloping porridges and slimy soups, kissels, flour dishes, wiry meat, chocolate, cocoa, refined oil.
Lying on a hard surface, with your legs straight, massage your belly warm, and then with a cool hand to clockwise, slightly pressing the right side - from the pubis to the right hypochondrium, and the left - from the hypochondrium to the groin. In total, you need to do 10 massage movements.
Twice a month it is necessary to wash the intestines of 1 a liter of cool water or go to a procedure called "hydrocolonotherapy." In the rest of the time, if constipation persists while following a diet, a small syringe of cool water is used for the enema.
But perhaps it is more correct to treat not a consequence, but a reason? We recommend reading the story of Galina Savina, as she cured her stomach.
Read the article
Sources: http://womanadvice.ru/lenivyy-kishechnik-simptomy-i-lechenie, http://mirbodrosti.com/lenivy-j-kishechnik-prichiny-i-metody-ustraneniya/, http://ozhivote.ru/lenivyiy-kishechnik
No comments yet!
Share your opinion