Mucus in the intestine than to treat
Mucus in feces - treatment of a symptom
Mucus in fecescan not be considered a sign of a certain disease. This is one of the symptoms that the body reacts to in an unfavorable situation. The endothelium of the small intestine possesses a sliz-forming function, protecting its surface from active acids and alkalis. In the lumen of the large intestine, this mucus actively mixes with the food lump and undergoes a series of transformations, forming uniform fecal masses. If you findmucus in stool. Analyze how you have been eating for the last few days, what was taking, what concomitant diseases or symptoms were present.
- cardinal changes in the diet;
- Drinking raw water from an unchecked source;
- reception of antibiotics;
- cold: runny nose, plentiful sputum when coughing;
- diet with the use of a large number of mucous decoctions (oats, flax seed, etc.);
- prolonged constipation, which was resolved by a stool of any consistency with an admixture of mucus;
- supercooling of the pelvic area, anus (long sitting in the
The most common symptoms with the presence of mucus in stool:
- false urges to act of defecation with pain and mucus discharge with normal body temperature (suspicion of ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease);
- a decorated stool with mucus and fresh scarlet blood (suspicion of hemorrhoids);
- prolonged constipation with a painful secretion of a large fecal lump or sheep stool with inclusions of mucus (this can be colitis);
- fever, vomiting, frequent frothy stools of liquid consistency with an admixture of clear mucus (various forms of escherichiosis caused by pathogenic strains of Escherichia coli);
- a chair in which mucus is present with thin veins of blood (most likely - dysentery or ulcerative colitis);
- stinking stool with dense yellowish mucus (chronic ulcers of the rectum with infection and breakthrough abscess, possible disintegration of the cancer tumor);
- on the decorated feces mucus elastic thick strands-ribbons (if it is not worms, then it is worthwhile to suspect membranous colitis);
- a decorated stool with lumps of mucus or short strands (various forms of noninfectious colitis);
- unstable stool consistency from painful constipation to diarrhea, where in both cases mucus is present (possibly, dysbiosis);
- constant aching pain, stool retardation, decreased appetite, periodic spasmodic pain in the same area with mucus secretion from the anus (may be intestinal obstruction);
- associated with the emotional state of the urge to defecate with the release of mucus and abdominal pain (one of the options - irritable bowel syndrome).
Slime in the feces of children
Concerningchildren,causes of mucus in the fecescan become above listed and:
- malabsorption syndrome (intussusal intussusception);
- cystic fibrosis (a serious genetic pathology with a lot of symptoms, including a violation of the intestine);
- diverticula of Meckel with the formation of diverticulitis (inflammation of the hernial protrusions within the lumen of the intestine);
- celiac disease (gluten intolerance).
Andmucus in the feces of a child up to a yearcan be the norm: transient dysbiosis of the first days of life, transition to artificial nutrition, the inclusion of complementary foods and complementary foods. If the symptoms go through 2-3 days and do not cause the baby inconveniences, then there is no need to sound the alarm. If new symptoms are added and the situation does not improve, see a doctor immediately!
Methods of research
- coprogram of stool;
- micro- and macroscopy of feces;
- bakposev for the detection of pathogens;
- Colonoscopy of a fat cat;
- recto-manoscopy of ampulla of rectum, sometimes sigmoid;
- X-ray methods of research;
- Ultrasound diagnosis of abdominal cavity organs;
- a general blood test, a biochemical blood test.
The treatment of pathology will always be based on a correctly diagnosed patient, taking into account the research parameters and the full history. For diseases caused by a particular pathogen, a course of antibiotics will be prescribed. With dysbiosis, pro and prebiotics will be prescribed. If there is inflammation or sores on the mucosa, the choice will fall on drugs that remove inflammation and edema and promote the rapid epithelization of the intestinal wall. Many pathologies (intestinal obstruction, significant polyps and other benign and malignant formations or advanced stages of hemorrhoids) require immediate operational interference.
First make sure that you do not have any serious symptoms. To be engaged in a selftreatment in that case - to lose time. If the reasons are trivial, then try to eliminate them.
Eliminate mucus in the stool - general recommendations:
- observe a diet: exclude spicy, fried, sour, very rough food, too hot drink or food, too cold dishes, eat fractional;
- conductlight(!) gymnastics in order to eliminate constipation;
- Drink boiled water and eat pasteurized dairy products;
- watch for the correct heat treatment of food;
- keep track of the expiration dates and the quality of the food you eat;
- discard fragrant and colored toilet paper, observe the hygiene of the perineum and anus.
Mucus in the feces of an adult
Problems with digestion and intestines have now become real "leaders" among other diseases in the adult population. More than half of the residents of large cities and settlements suffer from stomach pain, disruption of food digestion or from more delicate pathologies, for example, from the appearance of mucus in stool. And most of the patients simply do not know what can cause the appearance of mucus in the feces, which doctor to use and how to help the body cope with such a malaise.
The causes of mucus in the feces of an adult
The adult's intestine is a system that is sufficiently resistant to external influences and the appearance of a large the amount of mucus in the feces indicates a serious pathology, to cope with which the body itself is not in condition. A small amount of mucus is always present in the human intestine, it is formed from dead cells intestinal epithelium, ingested nasal and nasopharyngeal secretions, leukocytes and destroyed by them microorganisms. In a healthy intestine, such cells are removed along with other, not digested residues, but for various pathologies in the feces appear white or yellow lumps of mucus, often with blood veins or other impurities. Slime in feces in large quantities arises from the inflammation of the intestinal mucosa, damaged mucous membrane can not provide full digestion and absorption of all substances entering the the digestive tract. As a result of disturbances in the processes of digestion and absorption, dehydration develops in the patient, and with a prolonged course of the disease, a deficiency of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
Why does mucus appear in the feces
1. Intestinal infections- Enteritis, colitis, dysentery, typhoid fever and other viral and bacterial infections in 90% of cases are the cause of the appearance of a large number of feces in adults. With these diseases, the patient's body temperature rises, abdominal pain, upset of the stool and the general condition worsens. Slime in feces with such diseases occurs due to increased secretion of glands and a large number of dying cells of the intestine, dead leukocytes and microorganisms;
Read more Pains in foot
2. Respiratory infections- ARI, ARVI and influenza are often accompanied by an increase in mucus in the stool. Because of excessive secretion of mucus in the nasopharynx, part of it is swallowed and enters the intestine, mucus for colds is a little, there are no abdominal pains and stool disorders;
3. Dysbacteriosis- this disease is considered to be "childish but, in fact, it is very common among the adult population. Violation of normal intestinal microflora can be caused by prolonged intake of antibiotics or hormones, malnutrition, constant stress, smoking and alcohol. With dysbacteriosis, mucus in the feces appears constantly, and in addition to it in fecal masses, one can also notice unrouted remains of food. This disease most often occurs in chronic form, the patient is disturbed by general malaise, decreased appetite, disruption of food digestion, headaches, frequent colds, skin rashes and fast fatigue;
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn's Disease- with a genetic predisposition, improper diet and frequent stress can cause chronic inflammation of the intestinal mucosa. Such diseases cause severe pain in the abdomen, a violation of normal digestion of food and the appearance of mucus and blood in the feces in large quantities;
5. Hemorrhoids. cracks in the anus, polyps and ulcerative colitis - constipation, severe pain with bowel movement, mucus and fresh scarlet blood in the feces most often indicate problems with the rectum or anal hole. With such pathologies, pain occurs in the area of the anus and is strengthened when straining;
6. Oncological diseases- when there is a lot of mucus and blood in the stool, accompanied by weakness, sharp weight loss and general fatigue, it is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible and to exclude the presence of tumors in intestines.
How to get rid of mucus in stool
When mucus appears in the feces, the gastroenterologist urgently needs to call for appropriate tests and can select the right treatment.
Read more Mucus in the feces of a baby
Before consulting a doctor, the patient can be advised:
1. Follow the diet- refuse heavy, meat dishes, spicy, salty foods, any canned foods, alcohol, strong coffee and other products that cause increased secretion of gastric juice;
2. Drink more fluids- this will help to avoid dehydration and quickly remove toxins from the intestine;
3. Usefolk methods of treatment :
- infusion of pomegranate crusts - 1 tbsp finely ground crust pour 1 tbs boiling water, insist 2-3 hours and give the patient drink during the day;
- black pepper - with diarrhea with a lot of mucus the patient is given 10-15 peas of black pepper, without biting off with a glass of water before going to bed;
- herbs from diarrhea and mucus - well rinses and cleanses the intestines with infusion of chamomile, St. John's wort and wormwood. For its preparation, take 1 h of each plant, pour 2 tablespoons of boiling water and insist for several hours, give the patient 12-12 st 4-5 times a day.
All these recipes can help only with a slight irritation of the intestines, caused by an incorrect nutrition or mild viral infection, in all other cases without consulting and treating a physician do without.
How to remove mucus from the body
Slime (sputum) is a colorless viscous substance produced by the mucous glands of animals and humans. It covers the mucous membranes of internal organs, and performs an important role - lubricates and protects delicate tissues from negative effects. But sometimes this substance is produced in excessive quantities, gradually accumulating and worsening the person's well-being. In this case, proper cleaning is necessary.
Most often, mucus accumulates in the intestines, bronchi, maxillary sinuses, genitals and connective tissue. It can not be removed from the body with diuretics or laxatives. The only effective method is to use the right diet and taking special herbal medicines.
Cleansing the body is a long process. But for such diligence you will be rewarded with good health and a harmonious body. Many chronic diseases will go away, metabolism and sleep will improve. Today you will learn how to say goodbye to excess slime at home.
Symptoms of excess mucus
- frequent colds;
- chronic sinusitis;
- permanent and abundant discharge from the nose, vagina or anus;
- chronic diseases of the large intestine, bronchi and lungs;
- a thick coating on the tongue;
- dry, pale and rough skin;
- swelling of the body;
- loss of strength, a sense of heaviness, general fatigue.
Of course, these symptoms may indicate other problems. But as a preventive measure, you have to cleanse your body - in any case it will benefit and accelerate recovery.
One of the main factors that affects the amount of mucus in the body is our food. There are products that increase or decrease the production of this substance.
If you want to withdraw phlegm from the body, exclude the following products from your diet:
- white bread, processed wheat products;
- white sugar (you can replace it with brown or cane sugar);
- corn flour;
- jelly, cold;
- chips, French fries and any products fried in sunflower oil.
And now we list the products that fight against mucus. It is on them that you must lean, if you really want to cleanse the body and get rid of a number of chronic diseases. Here is the list:
- Lemon, orange, grapefruit and other citrus fruits;
- pumpkin and seeds from it;
- millet (cook from it a tasty and healthy porridge);
- any spices, especially cayenne pepper (it contains an important substance capsaicin);
- cauliflower and broccoli;
- Apple vinegar;
This does not mean that you should completely ban yourself from products from the "bad" list and torture your body. If you really want, eat the "forbidden" dish, but provided that the amount of healthy food exceeds the number of unwanted foods. Observing such an uncomplicated diet, in a month you will feel a significant improvement.
In order to withdraw phlegm, invented a lot of effective folk remedies. Unlike pharmacy mucolytics, they do not cause side effects, and guarantee a safe body cleansing. We will share with you the most trusted recipes.
This mixture is considered universal - that is, it eliminates mucus from the entire body. Here is the prescription:
- 4 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds;
- 4 tablespoons of flax seeds;
- 4 tablespoons of dill seeds;
- 1 tablespoon chopped licorice root.
Mix all the ingredients, 1 tablespoon of the product, pour a glass of boiling water and brew for 10 minutes. Drink in a warm form. This cleansing should be continued for 1-2 months, depending on the degree of slagging of the body.
Lemon and horse-radish
This recipe is also recognized as universal, but it is especially useful when contaminated with mucus of the respiratory and digestive systems. So, you should grate 1 kg of horseradish on a large grater, and mix 30 lemons with juice. This will be your portion for the entire course of cleansing. Every morning on an empty stomach and every night before going to bed, take a teaspoon of the drug. If you do not like the taste, seize the medicine with a spoonful of natural honey. Mix lemon and horseradish in a refrigerator in a glass container.
Wheat germ - an unfairly forgotten way to clean the entire body of sputum, toxins, toxins, poisons, etc. Literally after a week of admission you will note a general improvement in the condition of the skin and all organs. Growing sprouts is not difficult - you just need to fill the grains with a small amount of water (but not completely), and constantly monitor that it does not evaporate. In day eat on the table spoon of a product, it is desirable on an empty stomach.
Means for intestines
If you need to cleanse the intestines, use the Chinese technique, which consists of three cycles. On the first day you must in the morning on an empty stomach to swallow a pea of black pepper and drink a glass of water, after half an hour to have breakfast. On the second day in the morning after sleep, drink a drug, which is prepared from a glass of hot water and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Eat in half an hour. On the third day you eat half a tablespoon of raw rice grains, you can eat only after an hour. Then repeat the cycles - that is, on the fourth day you again use black pepper, on the fifth - a drink with cinnamon, etc. The course of treatment is 21 days. It is recommended to repeat this cleaning once a year.
Sources: http://medic.ymka.ru/sliz-v-kale-lechenie-simptoma.php, http://onwomen.ru/sliz-v-kale-u-vzroslogo.html, http://nmed.org/kak-vyvesti-sliz-iz-organizma.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
First name *
. Tekt *