If ulcerative colitis of the intestine is not treated
Chronic colitis bowel symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
Home Organs of digestion Chronic intestinal colitis symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
Chronic colitis of the intestine.
Chronic colitis can have some serious symptoms. Ulcerative colitis is the worst with spastic abdominal pain, diarrhea and bloody stool. Less severe - simple colitis, will not cause the same problem, but when you have spastic abdominal pain and a bloody and watery stool, you need to see a doctor. The main causes of colitis are upset stomach, prolonged constipation. stress, malnutrition, medications and allergies to certain foods. Colitis begins in the lower parts of the intestine and, if left untreated, rises.
Ulcerative colitis is formed as a result of open ulcers in the large intestine, and if not treated properly way, the result can be frequent watery and bloody stools, fever, nausea and severe loss weight.
There are ways to relieve and treat exacerbations of colitis with the help of home remedies, but always remember
When chronic colitis is shown
- Eat ripe bananas every day to help relieve the symptoms of colitis. Bananas are easy to digest, because they are soft and smooth. Bananas relieve the symptoms of colitis and contribute to the healing process.
- Eat at least one apple a day, or boiled apples every day. Apples are rich in minerals, such as iron and phosphate and can be a very effective home remedy to help in the healing process of colitis.
- Drink a glass of yogurt at least once a day.
- Mix a bowl of boiled rice with a glass of kefir and a ripe banana and eat every day. Rice is a low-fiber product and has a calming effect on the intestines of patients suffering from colitis. For those who suffer from colitis it is very important to eat healthy food. A bowl of boiled rice, kefir or buttermilk, and a banana is a good source of nutrition and will help alleviate the symptoms of colitis. and will also help in the healing process.
- Make an enema with warm water. After the intestines are cleared, wait 10 to 20 minutes, and then make an enema from 90 to 120 ml. It is a genuine wheat grass. Try to keep the infusion within 15 minutes. The poultry (grass) helps detoxify the walls of the colon when used as an enema. Poultry is a very effective remedy for diseases and disorders associated with colitis.
- Almond oil does not cause side effects and is perfectly absorbed by the skin. It has an anti-inflammatory property, lubricates the intestinal mucosa and, therefore, facilitates its faster emptying. And it also causes reflex emptying of the gallbladder.
- Sesame oil (sesame oil) is used in folk medicine for diseases of the liver, heart, pancreas, diabetes. nephrite. gastrointestinal colic, kidney stone disease, anemia, thyroid hyperfunction, internal bleeding. It neutralizes acidity, moisturizes and cleanses the intestines, compensates for general exhaustion of the body, helps with burning with urination, weakens the stomach and is accordingly used as a laxative and anthelmintic.
- A glass of boiling water pour 1 teaspoon of honeysuckle. Leave to stand for 30-40 minutes, then drain. Drink 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
- For the preparation of medicinal water infusion, it is necessary to take a few leaves of aloe. carefully wash and pass through a meat grinder, after which water is added in a fivefold volume. The mixture should be left for exactly one hour, so that the agent can infuse, then put on fire, boil for a few minutes, after which, the remedy is mandatory filtered and used in the presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the medicine should be taken orally (two to three times during the day, one teaspoonful, but not more). This is a wonderful folk remedy.
- Flowers of marigolds in the amount of two teaspoons should be poured with boiling water (two glasses) and insist for about fifteen minutes, strain and drink half the glass 4 times a day.
- Shredded tablespoon of calendula flowers pour a glass of vodka. Insist a week, drain. Inside folk medicine recommends taking 25-30 drops, and externally you can make lotions and rinses. For syringing, you need to dilute one tablespoon in a glass of water.
- Leaves nettle - 2 tablespoons, pour, a liter of boiling water and we insist 1 hour, after this time, we filter and take a third cup 3 times a day. This infusion is good as an anti-inflammatory and multivitamin agent.
- When treating ulcerative colitis, enemas can be used from rosehip oil (through a 50 ml rubber catheter) into the rectum daily or every other day. The course of treatment is 15-30 days. How to make dog oil at home and what diseases it treats can be viewed on this page.
Tips & Warnings
Drink plenty of vegetable juices to maintain a healthy diet. Eat lots of fruits, such as apples, bananas, papaya. You should eat stewed vegetables, rice and cottage cheese. Complete bed rest and avoid stress.
Avoid citrus juices. Avoid foods such as white sugar, white bread, white flour, strong tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages and foods cooked in an aluminum saucepan. Consult your doctor if you have symptoms of colitis. Although these home remedies can be used to help alleviate the symptoms and promote the process of healing, colitis can be fatal, so it is very important to see a doctor for medical help.
Diet in colitis
The diet should be balanced. An important component of effective treatment, as well as all other diseases of the digestive system, is the support of certain principles of nutrition. The main recommendations: increase the number of meals to be five or six. Portions must be taken small. In acute colitis, you need to eat less food saturated with carbohydrates.
If you already have colitis, then you need to exclude beef, pork, cold and hot foods, fried foods, fruit juices and raw vegetables, hot spices, fresh bread, coffee.
When choosing a diet for colitis, we should consider the following points:
- Food should be high in calories, but easily digestible. Preferred products are cooked or steamed.
- Food should not contain irritating ingredients.
- Protein products of animal origin should predominate in the diet.
Useful products in colitis
- Lamb, chicken
- Pear, apple, plum, seedless and baked
- All vegetables are seed-free. Vegetables - steamed or boiled
- Eggs not more than one day, soft
- Fruit desserts without seeds and spices
- Oils: olive oil, melted butter, butter. not more than 5 grams per meal
- Not a large amount of sugar to 20 grams per day
- Before breakfast it is useful to drink a glass of boiled water at room temperature, but coffee should be avoided
Products that are prohibited for chronic colitis fatty meat, fish ketchup, mustard, horseradish, pepper, canned fish.
Drinks are cold, coffee and tea with milk, carbonated drinks.
- Choose the best gastroenterological center in Moscow
If you are interested in the question of how to choose the best gastroenterological center in Moscow and make an appointment, then you have come to the right place. Do it in modern times.
Fungal disease of the ear (otomycosis) in our age is not such a rare phenomenon, although more recently, doctors have not met with it often. Why does this disease occur.
Positron emission tomography combined with computed tomography (PET CT) is the new, the most effective method for early preclinical diagnosis.
Hello, dear readers of the blog and just people who accidentally went to him searching for the right information. My name is Sergey Ivanovich Nikonov, by profession.
The problem of abdominal distension and gas formation has always been one of the most common. Usually, with her doctors prescribe pills "Festal" or similar drugs. They.
Hello friends and guests of the blog Notes of the village Aibolit! Today I decided to write a short article, the theme of which is candles with propolis. After reading this article you.
Basal skin is an oncological disease, simply speaking a skin tumor. Its name received this disease on behalf of the cells from which it occurs. In the upper.
Good day to all! As promised in the previous article, today's article will be about the simplest way of making apple cider vinegar at home. I advise.
Hello. Quite a lot of people, especially the elderly, are interested in the answer to the question - what is encephalopathy of the brain, how it manifests itself, why it occurs.
The question of how to dissolve stones in the gallbladder is actually quite popular, because (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ). Push (); cholelithiasis is gaining all.
Good evening, everyone! Today I will share with you a kind of experience in the treatment of bronchial asthma with the help of folk remedies (here in more detail about the disease). I'll tell you.
Cervical erosion. - it is unlikely that there will be at least one woman who would not talk about these three words. Quite the contrary, most women know firsthand what.
Notes of the village Aibolit -
Information on the blog is informative, consultation with a doctor is mandatory! Copying and reprinting the materials of the site is allowed only with an active link to the website of the source!
Why does ulcerative colitis occur and how to treat it?
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory disease, has a chronic form, is characterized by a lesion of the mucosa of the large intestine. The disease can be accompanied by the following symptoms: high body temperature, swelling, bloody discharge in the feces.
If you suspect a diagnosis of ulcerative colitis of the intestine, relying on symptoms, do not start treatment should be examined in a medical institution and strictly followed recommendations of the doctor.
In this case, self-medication can trigger a neglected form of the disease and the appearance of cancer cells in the problem area.
What causes ulcerative colitis?
The nature of ulcerative colitis has not been well studied, one can only hypothetically talk about what causes the common disease.
- hereditary factor (external factors may be a catalyst for changes - an unfavorable environment, bad habits);
- low immunity;
- infection (to determine the nature of the causative agent, scientists can not yet);
- sedentary lifestyle;
- malnutrition (lack of carbohydrates and dietary fiber in the body);
Treatment of ulcerative colitis
To accept the treatment of any disease should be only after the diagnosis is established.
The following symptoms should stimulate a visit to a medical center:
- cramping pains in the abdominal region (lower part);
- blood, mucus and pus in the feces;
- irregular stools;
- chronic fatigue;
- lack of appetite;
- weight loss;
The primary task for ulcerative colitis is normalization of the intestine and elimination of unpleasant symptoms.
- spasmolytic (no-spa, papaverine);
- anti-inflammatory (sulfasalazine, mesalazine);
- cytostatics (methotrexate, azathioprine);
- hemostatic (dicinone, aminocaproic acid, tranexam);
- glucocorticoid hormones (metopred, prednisolone);
- antidiarrhoea (loperamide).
The doctor prescribes a course of treatment depending on the patient's condition and the form of the disease course.
Surgical care is provided if there is a serious risk of developing cancer cells due to severe inflammation of certain parts of the gastrointestinal tract. After the operation (an opening in the abdominal wall is made), the processed food is removed through special devices.
Sometimes it is possible to preserve the muscular layer of the intestine by removing only a portion of the mucosa. The operation allows a person to lead a normal lifestyle, defecating naturally through the anus.
- decoction of chamomile and yarrow (proportion 1/1 + boiling water);
- when cooking cheese leaves juice, it must be drunk several times a day;
- alcoholic infusion of propolis (20 drops per day);
- mummy (we dissolve after eating, course - 1-2 months);
- fresh potato juice;
- berry cherry berries;
- tea from the leaves of strawberries and lime;
- a decoction of marigold flowers.
Sources: http://dobrzdrav.ru/kolit-xronicheskij/, http://derevenskiyaybolit.ru/yazvennyj-kolit-chto-eto-takoe-pochemu-voznikaet-i-kak-lechitsya-dieta-pri-xronicheskom-yazvennom-kolite.html, http://medoption.ru/ru/272-ulcerative-colitis-intestinal-symptoms-treatment-folk-remedies.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
First name *
. Tekt *