Recovery of beneficial bacteria in the intestine
How to restore the intestine?
In our diet there is practically no rough food. This negatively affects the functioning of the intestine. The body begins to minimize the delivery of food through its blood vessels. The muscular layer of the intestinal wall weakens, because he ceases to exercise in promoting food and from this receives a small amount of food. This all leads to constipation. But it is curable. It is enough to know which diet to choose and how to restore the intestines.
Microflora is a metabolic system that develops and destroys its own and other people's substances, which take part in the movement and absorption of harmful and useful agents. This system depends on the environment and the microbes that are in it, so it is not stable. The microflora of the intestine is a useful and dangerous for human health living microorganisms. There are more than 500 species of such microorganisms.
About a dysbacteriosis
Dysbacteriosis is a violation in the microbial ecology, it is an imbalance
How to restore intestinal microflora
To begin with, it is necessary to identify the cause, which caused dysbacteriosis. To restore the microflora and get rid of dysbiosis, useful bacteria and lactic acid foods are needed. A large number of such bacteria are in fermented, acidophilus, yoghurt (home) and yogurt. Probiotics, cleansing of the intestines, drugs that are prescribed by a doctor and folk remedies will also help. To restore the intestinal microflora after antibiotics will help vegetables and fruits:
When they enter the intestine, accelerated reproduction of useful microorganisms begins, which are contained there. Especially useful is pickled beets. Let's talk in more detail on how to restore the intestines with the help of fruits and vegetables:
- Beet. Peel the beet and cut into cubes. Make marinade: mix the water with apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic, fragrant pepper and cloves. Fill the beet with marinade, cover it with a lid and allow to stand for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Apples. Eat at least three sweet and sour apples every day.
- Garlic. At dinner, eat 2-3 cloves of garlic and drink it with yogurt.
Useful for the intestines as well:
A healthy microflora is formed by:
Preparations that restore intestinal microflora
Probiotics are drugs that contain living, beneficial bacteria. They restore the biological balance of the intestine. The origin of the drugs is absolutely natural, the bacteria are taken from the organisms of healthy people. Bacteria penetrate into the patient's body and are populated there. They multiply, displacing pathogenic (harmful) microorganisms. Useful bacteria improve the digestive process and strengthen the protective functions of the body.
Means that restore the intestinal microflora, are selected depending on the results, which will show the study of feces. The analysis will accurately show what useful microorganisms are needed by the body. The most common medicines are: Biovestin, Bifidumbacterin Fort, Lineks, Bactisubtil, Bifiform, etc. Bifiform is a drug that, like Linex, is suitable for adults and children. It restores not only the intestinal microflora, but also the immunity of people who are prone to frequent catarrhal diseases.
Cleansing the intestines with apples
From a large accumulation of slags, the body is disturbed by the intestinal microflora. Apples perfectly clean the intestine and restore its functions.
- You will need 5 kg of Antonov apples. Wash them and put them in a saucepan.
- Pour ripe apples with boiled water, cover with a lid and place for two hours in a warm place.
- Wipe the fruit through a colander so that you get a homogeneous mass.
- Use mass for three or four days. All other food products will have to be deleted at this time. This diet perfectly cleanses the intestines.
Want to know how to restore the intestines after antibiotics without medication? Use the folk recipes:
- The recipe is the first. Take the crushed roots of the blood-groove (15 g) and pour them with boiled water (200 g). Put the raw material on a small fire for 20 minutes. Strain the broth and take 5-6 times a day for 1 tbsp. lies. inside within a month.
- The second recipe. Fill fresh mint leaves (3 tbsp. lodges) with boiled water (1 glass). Wait until the tincture has cooled. Strain it and take it inside 4 times a day. glass.
- The recipe is the third. Pour the fennel seeds (4 h. lodges.) One glass of boiling water. Leave for two hours. Every two hours, drink raw materials throughout the day.
To the intestinal dysbiosis you are not threatened, try to eat well, not to be stressed, to play sports and, if possible, to ensure your stay in normal ecology.
Even more interesting
Healthy intestinal microflora without drugs
A healthy microflora of the intestine is one of the bases of well-being. At the same time, it is one of the complex systems in the digestive tract. Often, improper nutrition and excessive intake of drugs lead to a change in the composition of microflora, which also affects health. How to improve the microflora without resorting to the use of medicines?
The basis of microflora is a huge colony of beneficial bacteria, which perform an important function - protect our body from dangerous microorganisms. In total, about 500 species of bacteria live in the human intestine: both beneficial and pathogenic. While beneficial microorganisms help us absorb vitamins and digest food, harmful bacteria feed on fermentation products and produce rotting products.
99% of all microorganisms inhabiting the intestines are lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, enterococci, bacteroides and E. coli are normal intestinal microflora. The remaining 1% of the total number of microbes - clostridia, staphylococcus, proteus, etc. - conditionally pathogenic bacteria that develop in an unhealthy organism.
Healthy microflora - good digestion
No organism can survive without a healthy intestinal microflora. What is its meaning? A healthy environment in the intestines ensures the proper functioning of the whole organism. Useful bacteria secrete acids, alcohols and other antibacterial substances that do not allow the development of putrefactive bacteria. In addition, they neutralize the toxins that are released by pathogenic bacteria.
In addition to the protective function, useful microorganisms also promote the absorption of substances, the decomposition of bile acids and proteins, improve lipid metabolism. The formation of immunoglobulin, A, important for maintaining immunity, is possible only with a healthy microflora.
Causes of bowel microflora disorders
One of the reasons for premature aging of the body is the imbalance of useful and pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine. In this case, toxins released by putrefactive bacteria can not be neutralized by beneficial bacteria, which causes a gradual poisoning of the organism. The scientific name of the violation of the intestinal microflora is dysbiosis. Violation of the intestinal microflora can occur due to:
- unbalanced nutrition, poor ecology and poor quality of drinking water;
- long-term use of antibiotics and other antiseptic drugs. According to statistics, in 90% of cases, antimicrobial therapy is accompanied by dysbiosis;
- low immunity, hormonal failures in the body, allergic reactions, radiation therapy;
- transferred infectious diseases and inflammatory processes;
- abuse of antibacterial hygiene products;
- stress, diseases of the nervous system, lack of sleep,
- Abuse of coffee and energy drinks.
Typical symptoms of intestinal microflora disorders are changes in the nature of the stool (constipation, diarrhea), increased flatulence, rumbling, allergic reactions (for example, on the skin). In addition, dysbiosis is accompanied by a general malaise, increased fatigue and abdominal pain.
To restore the intestinal microflora will help:
1. Fermented milk products, such as yogurt and yogurt, contain lacto- and bifidobacteria that neutralize rotting products and restore the intestinal microflora. These products also include prebiotics and probiotics.
2. Prebiotics and probiotics. Prebiotics are food components that are not digested by the intestines, but improve its microflora. In addition, prebiotics increase immunity, being an excellent means of preventing colds. A large number of prebiotics contain the roots of chicory, Jerusalem artichoke, dandelion greens, leeks, onions, fresh garlic, asparagus, wheat flour and bran.
Probiotics contain living cells of microorganisms. The best effect in improving the intestinal microflora can be achieved by combining the intake of prebiotics and probiotics.
3. Products containing a lot of fiber and fiber: vegetables, fruits, greens. Dietary fibers are capable of neutralizing harmful substances. The daily rate of fiber is 35-40 g.
4. 6-8 glasses of water per day. Water removes toxins from the body, helps maintain a healthy microflora.
5. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B3) binds and removes from the intestine toxins of pathogenic intestinal bacteria. Pantothenic acid is partially synthesized by the intestinal microflora. Vitamin B3 contains legumes, fresh vegetables and sour-milk products.
When improving the intestinal microflora, you should limit yourself in the use of sweet and flour products, meat, as well as sleeping pills, hormones and energy drinks. An hour before meals, eat a clove of garlic in the morning and evening.
Sources: http://elhow.ru/zdorove/problemy-zhkt/kak-vosstanovit-kishechnik, http://www.epochtimes.com.ua/ru/health/health/zdorovaya-mikroflora-kishechnika-bez-lekarstv-112284.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion