Than to treat an E. coli in the intestine
How to treat Escherichia coli
Intestinal bacillus is one of those bacteria that permanently reside in the human body and perform important functions. However, the pathogenic forms of this microorganism can cause intestinal disorders.
How and what to treat the intestinal wand doctors offer?
There are two types of intestinal rods - useful and harmful (pathogenic). Microorganisms belong to the family Enterobacteriaceae. The number of useful intestinal rods in the human body does not exceed 1% of the total number of intestinal microflora. Non-pathogenic E. coli perform a number of important functions in the body:
- Prevent the multiplication of pathogens;
- Synthesize the vitamins of group B and K;
- Support the number of lacto- and bifidobacteria in the intestine at a normal level;
- Contribute to absorption of iron and calcium;
- They participate in cholesterol and fat metabolism.
Under the influence of certain factors, for example, prolonged intake of antibiotics, the number of beneficial bacteria Reduced, and path
At the moment, medicine knows about 100 kinds of pathogenic E. coli, which provoke the development of intestinal infections. Most often, the life of pathogens affects children and elderly people in view of the weakened local immunity of the intestine. Unwashed hands, fruits and vegetables, swimming in natural water bodies increases the risk of infections. How to treat an E. coli pathogenic type? Before deciding on this issue, it is worth making sure that this particular microorganism has contributed to the appearance of intestinal disorders. The type of pathogenic microflora will help to identify a specialist with the bacteriological method of studying biological materials (feces, urine, vomit). Infections caused by E. coli are accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Impairment of appetite;
- Unpleasant odor from the mouth;
- Increased gas formation, bloating;
- Sharp putrefactive or sour smell of stool;
- Diarrhea with blood;
- General weakness and lethargy;
- Raise body temperature to 38 degrees.
In adults, vomiting is very rare in infections caused by E. coli, but in children this is one of the main symptoms of intestinal disorders. In the long course of infectious diseases, hypoavitaminosis can also be observed, especially the lack of B vitamins.
Methods of treatment
Than gastroenterologists advise to treat an intestinal stick? Modern treatment is aimed at the destruction of pathogenic microflora and the restoration of normal microflora of the digestive tract. Therefore, the main directions in the treatment of intestinal infections caused by pathogenic sticks are:
- Therapeutic diet. Categorically should be excluded pickles, marinades, milk and raw vegetables with fruit. It is useful to eat thick rice porridge, jelly, boiled chicken or beef without spices, wheat crumbs;
- Abundant drink. With frequent emptying of the intestine, dehydration occurs. To avoid this, patients need to drink more liquid: boiled or mineral water, broths of chamomile, oak cortex or St. John's wort;
- Drug therapy. Includes the reception of antibiotics (fluoroquinolones, amoxicillin, nitrofurans) and bacteriophages, which are appointed by the attending physician.
In the complex course of diseases caused by E. coli, patients can be prescribed droppers with saline solution. How to treat the E. coli, when the disease was overcome? To restore the intestinal microflora, patients should include in the diet dairy products, which will increase the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine. Of dairy products, gastroenterologists advise yogurt, yogurt without additives, sour cream and kefir, as well as low-fat cheese. Also useful for the restoration of intestinal microflora bran, which increase intestinal peristalsis and increase the activity of the protective layer of the gastrointestinal tract.
Find out more on the topic
- How to treat intestinal infection Low-quality food and non-compliance with hygiene rules are the main causes of the appearance of intestinal disorders. The youngest children are the most affected. how
- How to treat the intestinal dysbiosis The imbalance between the obligate and opportunistic microflora in the intestine leads to the development of dysbacteriosis. This disease causes a lot of GI disorders. how
- How to treat a dysbacteriosis after antibiotics It is well known that antibiotics are potent drugs. Prolonged or incorrect administration of them can lead to a violation of the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. How and what
- How to treat a dysbacteriosis in a child Intestinal disorders in childhood are not uncommon. Immunodeficiency, food poisoning and other factors can cause dysbiosis in children. how
- How to treat a dysbacteriosis in a baby The digestive system of a child at an early age still continues to form, and therefore causes a lot of problems. Disorders of the intestines in the baby are
E. coli: symptoms, treatment and location
Intestinal bacillus is a bacterium from the family of Enterobacteria. It was discovered at the end of the XIX century by Theodore Escherich. Therefore, the bacterium has another name - Escherich's wand. The E. coli belongs to facultative anaerobes. She can live only in the absence of oxygen.
Escherich's wand is a gram-negative bacterium: the E. coli in the smear, which is colored in gram, does not change color. The intestinal stick in the photo has an oblong appearance.
The bacterium can live for a long time in soil, water, products and feces. At a temperature of 60 degrees perished for 15 minutes, and at 100 degrees ̶ instantly. Quickly destroy the bacterium disinfectants: formalin, chloramine and others.
Varieties of Escherichia coli
Escherich's wand is characterized by the presence of about 100 strains. In general, the bacteria of the Escherichia coli group are part of the beneficial microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. They participate in the synthesis of vitamin K and B, as well as in digestion processes. But some strains belong to pathogenic microorganisms. Among themthe most common is hemolytic or hemolyzing colibacillus .
Pathogenic varieties lead to serious poisoning, the development of intestinal dysbiosis and colibacteriosis. Often they cause the occurrence of cystitis, urethritis, colpitis, prostatitis, pyelonephritis, orchitis, adnexitis, meningitis, mastitis, pneumonia, peritonitis, sepsis.
Lactozonegative E. coli belongs to conditionally pathogenic microorganisms. She can dwell in the intestines without betraying herself. But if the concentration of the bacterium increases, then it becomes the cause of the disease.
Hemolytic E. coli in the baby can even lead to death, if not timely start treatment.
Causes of diseases
Infecting the pathogenic form of E. coli can be fecal-oral route. Usually the infection occurs when:
- eating unwashed vegetables and fruits, unboiled milk;
- improper handling of products;
- violation of hygiene rules.
Especially the pathogenic strains of Escherich's rod are found in children.
Hemolysing colibacin in adults can appear as a result of a decrease in immunity (mainly after uncontrolled antibiotic intake), hypothermia or colds.
If the pathogen intestinal bacterium has penetrated the body, the symptoms of its presence are manifested:
- impaired digestion (constipation or diarrhea);
- pain in the abdomen;
- nausea and vomiting;
- an unpleasant smell from the mouth;
- general weakness;
- increased fatigue;
- lack of appetite;
- increased temperature;
- decrease in pressure.
The malignant E. coli of the infant shows itself with abdominal pain. Cal at the child becomes green, in it there are admixtures of mucus, the dysbacteriosis develops.
Treatment of Escherichia coli
The main question, the answer to which patients are interested in: "How to treat E. coli?". First of all, a bacterial culture should be done to determine the strain of the microorganism. When diseases of the intestine for sowing take a material of vomit or feces, in diseases urinary system - use urine, and with lesions of the reproductive system - smears from the mucous membranes genital organs. With the help of bacterial cultures, a bacterium is identified and then its sensitivity to antibiotics is determined.
The patient must be hospitalized and prescribed a diet. In case of damage to the digestive system, diet No. 4 is recommended, and in case of damage to the urogenital system, diet No. 7.If there is a pathogenic E. coli in the body, the treatment includes etiotropic, pathogenetic and post-syndrome therapy .
Etiotropic therapy is performed with the help of antibiotics and bacteriophages, taking into account the antibioticogram. If a dysbacteriosis is diagnosed, then probiotics are prescribed. They will help restore the balance in the intestines and fermented milk products.
Pathogenic therapy is mainly carried out by means of infusion treatment: various solutions are introduced into the bloodstream in order to replenish the fluid supply and purify the body of toxins.
Post-syndromic therapy is prescribed depending on the manifestation of the disease.
Features of treatment depending on the location of the bacterium
If an E. coli is found in the urine, then this phenomenon is called bacteriuria. Treatment of E. coli in the urine is carried out with the help of antibiotics, uroseptics and biologically active additives, which help strengthen the immune system and stop the development of infection.
The intestinal stick in the vagina leads to the development of inflammatory processes in the organs of the reproductive system. Treatment of Escherichia coli in gynecology is carried out by a short course of antibiotics and requires careful observance of personal hygiene and rejection of sexual contacts.
If the E. coli is found in the goiter, then a long treatment with antibiotics and antifungal agents is necessary. It is desirable to use mouth rinses that have a disinfectant effect.
If an E. coli is detected in pregnancy and in children, treatment is started from the use of probiotics and bacteriophages. If they do not have the desired result, then they resort to antibiotics.
Hemolysing colibacillus in infants is treated with probiotics. They contribute to the development of beneficial microorganisms and the death of pathogens. Favorably affects the intestinal microflora and mother's milk.
Traditional medicine against Escherich's wand
Effectively complement the drug treatment of folk medicine:
- Jerusalem artichoke (300 grams) is cleaned, cut into cubes and put in boiling milk, diluted with half water (500 milliliters). When Jerusalem artichoke softens it is removed, and flour is added to the milk (20 grams) and butter (40 grams). Brew until thick. Then the resulting sauce is filled in Jerusalem artichoke, add greens. The resulting dish perfectly complements any food.
- Goose syrup (20 grams) is brewed with boiling water (250 milliliters) and kept on low heat for a quarter of an hour, left overnight. Drink 3 times a day for 80 milliliters.
- Grass turn (10 grams) is poured with cooled boiled water (250 milliliters) and placed for 15 minutes in a water bath. Take the decoction in the morning, at lunch and in the evening for 20 milliliters.
- Stir the medicinal clover, mother-and-stepmother and gold-thousander in equal proportions. In a mixture of herbs (20 grams) pour boiling water (250 milliliters). Leave for a quarter of an hour. Drink once a day for 20-50 milliliters.
You can also eat half a gram of mummy before eating three times a day for a month.
Folk remedies will restore the intestinal microflora and reduce the negative impact of pathogenic bacteria.
Prevention of infections
To prevent the penetration of the hemolytic E. coli into the body, it is necessary to follow the rules of personal hygiene, not to drink water from unknown sources, eat vegetables and fruits in the food washed, properly conduct heat treatment products.
The opinion of Doctor of Biological Sciences Gelfand M. FROM. about E. coli:
Add a comment
How to treat Escherichia coli at home
To judge the pathogenic effects of E. coli can be on the following symptoms:
- upset of the stool;
- nausea and vomiting;
- swelling and pain in the abdomen;
- lack of appetite;
- weakness and fatigue, etc.
Before proceeding to treatment of Escherichia coli, it is recommended to sow the contents in the intestine. This analysis will provide complete information about the E. coli strain. Typically, the treatment of pathogenic bacteria is to take properly chosen antibiotic by the doctor (usually preparations of the aminoglycoside group). In folk medicine, there are many time-tested effective tools that can cope with E. coli at home. Strains of Escherichia coli can cause diseases of the digestive and genitourinary systems, provoke cystitis, meningitis, prostatitis, pneumonia, etc.
How to treat Escherichia coli with Cinquefoil
Goose goatee is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. From it, prepare a decoction, used to combat pathogenic bacteria. The recipe for this healing drug is this:
- 1 tbsp. cobbles;
- 250 ml of water.
The grass is flooded with boiling water, bring the mixture to a boil, after which, reducing the fire to a small, cook for 13-15 minutes. Then the broth is infused for 10-12 hours and filtered. Drink such a decoction three times a day for a third glass. Usually, infection with pathogenic strains of Escherichia coli occurs by the oral route.
Features of treatment of E. coli with Jerusalem artichoke
To normalize the microflora and at the same time to reduce the pathogenic effect of E. coli, a medicinal product prepared from the following components is used:
280-300 g of refined Jerusalem artichoke;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 250 ml of water;
-2-3 tablespoons. butter;
- 1 tbsp. wheat flour.
Ground pear cut into small cubes, and then throw in boiling milk, diluted with boiled water, and cook. When the Jerusalem artichoke becomes soft, the decoction is drained. In the container with broth, add butter and flour, then cook the mixture on low heat, stirring constantly (a thick mass should appear, in a consistency resembling paste). Next, this sauce is watered with boiled Jerusalem artichoke. This dish should be eaten daily for 7-10 days in a row: it has a beneficial effect on the digestive system.
Herbal infusion for the treatment of E. coli in the home
For the preparation of herbal infusion take the following ingredients:
- 1 part of St. John's wort;
- 2 parts of peppermint;
- 1 part of burdock;
- 2 parts of plantain;
- 2 parts of a chemist's chamomile;
l of water.
Grinded grass thoroughly mixed, after which 1 tbsp. collection of poured boiling water. The mixture is insisted in a thermos for 37-40 minutes, and then filtered. Drink this infusion is recommended three times a day for 150 ml. This herbal tea not only destroys the pathogenic bacterium, but also calms the pain, and also normalizes the stool.
Frost Reboot: How to Avoid Winter Avianism without Damage to the Budget
Immune systems of the body run out with the arrival of colds. This is due to the fact that the reserves of summer vitamins.
Sources: http://terapevtplus.ru/urologiya/kak-lechit-kishechnuyu-palochku/, http://gastros.ru/dr/kishechnaya-palochka, http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-828206-kak-lechit-kishechnuyu-palochku-v-domashnih-usloviyah
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
First name *
. Tekt *