How to restore lactobacillus in the intestine
Important functions inherent in lactobacilli
Everyone has repeatedly heard the word lactobacillus. From the advertisement of yoghurts we learned that they contain the lactobacilli necessary for our body. But what are useful lactobacilli? And what are the necessary lactobacilli for the intestine? You will learn about everything in our article.
First you need to understand what is lactobacilli. Their second name is lactobacilli. These words mean microorganisms that are capable of forming lactic acid. And they are oblong sticks, which are part of the normal microflora of the gastrointestinal tract.
Types of lactobacilli.
At the moment, scientists have already discovered and studied more than 100 different lactobacilli. Every year, scientists try to make the lactobacillus more useful and stronger, so their number increases. The most common types of lactobacilli are:
- Lactobacillus casei - cheese stick;
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - an acidophilus bacterium;
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Delbruecki is a delbrucian b
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus - a Bulgarian stick (a famous component of this yogurt);
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a lactobacillus lactobacillus.
What is the benefit of lactobacilli?
In the mucosa of the human intestine, millions of different bacteria live, which can be conditionally divided into bacteria, Beneficial to the body and harmful, causing various ailments: stool disorders, dysbiosis, discomfort in the area stomach. To maintain a balance between these bacteria, thereby showing concern for health, can be done with the help of probiotics (microorganisms that resist the negative effects of pathogenic microflora). To restore the normal amount of lactobacilli will also help a special diet for dysbiosis.
The main functions of lactobacilli
One of the important functions of fermented milk bacteria is the conversion of a complex carbohydrate (lactose) into lactic acid, which promotes better digestion of food. Lactobacilli are found in many parts of the digestive tract, including the rectum and oral cavity.
The main functions of these microorganisms are as follows:
- Improvement of digestion - most strains of fermented bacteria take part in the process of digesting compounds of plant origin that are quite complex in their structure;
- Prevention of the risk of developing gastrointestinal tract diseases - lactoculture when interacting with intestinal microflora, actively contributing to such a process as the formation of lactic acid, as well as other substances that have antibiotic properties, due to which the growth of development of putrefactive bacteria suppressed;
- Reducing the risk of cancer development - the benefits for the body, which are lactocultures, is obvious. They are able to suppress the effect of phenolic enzymes that affect the formation and further reproduction in the human intestine of cancer cells;
- Improve metabolism - lactic acid, produced by lacto- and bifidobacteria, improves the absorption of iron, calcium, vitamin D. Also, when the metabolic process is restored, an important role is played by biological active elements, which are synthesized thanks to these beneficial micro-organisms, thus forming fatty volatile acids, hence the exchange of cholesterol and bilirubin;
- Increase of immunity - an important protective force of the body are vitamins, the lack of which leads to the development of various diseases, including changes in the condition of hair, skin, etc. Lactobacilli synthesize the majority of microelements, which provide the metabolism of substances;
- Taking care of health is a fundamental factor for man to conduct fruitful activities. Saturating your body with the necessary substances, a person gets an opportunity to improve not only the internal, but also the external state of his organism.
Where do they contain lactobacilli.
Lactobacilli can multiply and live in the upper layers of the soil, as well as in plants. For example, a large number of lactobacilli is found in vegetables and cereals. In addition, it is thanks to lactobacilli that the processes of fermentation of the pickles occur, which we do traditionally for the winter.
The second habitat of lactobacilli is kefir, yoghurt, cheese, yogurt and other lactic acid products. It is with the help of lactobacilli, added to milk, these products are produced.
Also, people often need to normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract. It is in this situation that you need drugs with lactobacilli. The most popular preparations for the intestines with lactobacilli are:
- The drug Lactobacterin is produced both as a powder and in tablet form, it normalizes the microflora of a thin intestines and oral cavity, is prescribed both for dysbacteriosis and for infectious diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- The drug Acipol is prescribed for the treatment of dysbacteriosis, it acts in combination with polysaccharide of kefir fungus;
- The drug Acilact contains acidophilic lactobacilli, which can be active in an environment with high acidity;
- Liquid preparation Trilakt with three strains of lactobacilli, which very successfully complement each other. Due to this composition, the preparation is highly efficient.
Lactobacillus - why they are needed in the body
It is a mistake to think that bacteria must necessarily be pathogenic and harmful to humans. Yes, there are a lot of them in our body and not all of them are useful. For example, daily, along with feces, the human body produces 17 trillion microbes. Only one gram of feces has several billion. But do not think that all these trillions of bacteria do not need a person - their presence in the intestine is one of the important links in the chain of vital activity. And, strangely enough, without some bacteria our body simply does not survive. First of all, it is lactobacilli, the main function of which is the fight against pathogenic bacteria. Lactobacillus somewhat resembles the orderlies - they cleanse the body, maintaining immunity at the proper level, splitting and removing carcinogens and toxins from the human body. Useful properties of lactobacilli were noticed as early as the beginning of the 20th century. Their presence in the intestines, mouth and vagina inhibits the development of pathogenic microorganisms, which, in turn, helps maintain the body healthy. And only because in the gastrointestinal tract 90% of bacteria are just useful, and not pathogenic, we still exist.
What are the benefits of lactobacilli?
Lactobacilli have a number of functions that are extremely necessary and useful for the body. They can split cholesterol, thereby reducing its level in the blood of a person, which is very important for the prevention of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases. A sufficient number of lactobacilli in the body reduces blood pressure. Lactobacilli have the property to suppress carcinogens in the gastrointestinal tract, which reduces the risk of colon cancer. And the presence of a sufficient number of lactobacilli in the vagina maintains there a normal microflora and does not allow the development of bacterial vaginosis.
How can I increase the number of lactobacilli in the body?
If you care about your health and want the amount of lactobacilli in your body to be like minimum at the proper level, drink and eat more sour-milk products - this is the main source lactobacilli. Kefir, yoghurt, cottage cheese, curdled milk, hard cheeses - these are the products, the regular use of which will help you feel healthy. Do not forget that one use of lactic acid foods is not enough. If you drink yogurt with yogurt, but at the same time experience severe stress and swallow antibiotics - then no kefir is not enough. Antibiotics are not only useful in the treatment of infections. Their uncontrolled use can cause dysbacteriosis. Increase the number of lactobacilli can not only with the help of lactic acid products. The pharmacy sells the drug Lactovit forte, one capsule of which contains 120 million spores of lactobacilli L. sporogenes, which can successfully help in the fight against pathogenic microorganisms and quickly normalize the microflora in the intestine, for example, after a long course of admission antibiotics. Also lactobacilli are available in the active dietary supplement Fitosorbovit plus - an effective remedy for cleansing the intestines. Use Phytosorbovit plus is possible and for the prevention of - this bioadditive is harmless and does not require a doctor's prescription.
Contraindications to taking lactobacilli
If you want to increase the amount of lactobacilli in your body in a traditional way - with the help of fermented milk products, then there are no contraindications. The only caution should be given to the consumption of yogurt by pregnant women. Due to the insignificant amount of alcohol yeast in its composition, some doctors do not recommend drinking kefir to future mothers. However, there is no consensus among doctors in this regard. Most believe that kefir is absolutely harmless. If you decide to use drugs containing lactobacilli, then first of all carefully read the instructions to them. But, as a rule, they also have no side effects.
Video about lactobacilli
- Which probiotics are better?
- Probiotics # 8211; functions in the body, preparations of probiotics
- Analogues Bifiform # 8211; Bifidobac, Probinorm, Acidobac
- The intestinal microflora # 8211; classification, types of microorganisms
- Symptoms of dysbiosis
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis
Treatment of intestinal dysbacteriosis is carried out with the help of probiotics - preparations containing basic bacteria normal microflora, as well as prebiotics - products containing nutrients for intestinal microflora. The latter do not apply to medicinal products.
How correctly to treat a dysbacteriosis probiotics?
Probiotics contain various bacteria of the intestinal microflora. To preserve their viability, microorganisms are dried and packaged in sterile vials or capsules. Also there are preparations in the form of suppositories.
They produce medicines containing bifidobacteria, lactobacilli, E. coli, and also their combinations with other microorganisms.
- Bifidobacteria are part of Bifidumbacterin and Lifepak Probiotics.
- Lactobacilli are contained in Acilact, Acipole, Lactobacterin.
- The E. coli is part of the colibacterin.
- Preparations containing combinations of bacteria. Bifiform - includes bifidobacteria and enterococci fecium, Linex has bifidobacteria, lactobacilli and also enterococcus fecium.
Decide how to treat dysbacteriosis with these drugs, a doctor can, based on the prevailing symptoms and the result of analysis for dysbiosis. These drugs are used not only for dysbacteriosis, but also as an additional therapy for intestinal infections.
Restored intestinal microflora does not allow active propagation in the intestine of pathogenic bacteria. For example, lactobacilli process lactose to form lactic acid. This leads to an increase in acidity in the intestines, preventing the multiplication of many pathogenic microorganisms. Bifidobacteria produce vitamins and participate in the exchange of calcium, they also increase the activity of the immune system and suppress the growth and reproduction of a number of pathogenic bacteria.
Probiotic also includes a syringe stick, contained in the preparation Biosporin. Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis with this drug is carried out in the presence of opportunistic and pathogenic microflora. Sinilnaya rod is able to destroy many pathogenic bacteria, as a result of which representatives of normal microflora have an opportunity to actively colonize the intestine.
Treatment of dysbacteriosis in adults with these drugs requires strict adherence to the instructions for use. Most probiotics should be diluted in warm water before taking. This allows bacteria to restore life after drying.
Than else it is possible to treat a dysbacteriosis of an intestine
For the treatment of dysbiosis in adults also use drugs containing the products of vital activity of various bacteria. For example, Hilak forte includes metabolic products of non-pathogenic E. coli, fecal streptococcus and lactobacilli. Its use increases the local immunity in the intestine and suppresses the propagation of pathogenic flora.
With mild forms of dysbiosis, prebiotics can be drunk before treating intestinal dysbacteriosis with drugs containing bacteria. These include funds consisting of nutrient substrates for the intestinal microflora.
Prebiotics include low-molecular carbohydrates. Their peculiarity is that they are not processed by their own enzymes of the body and are not absorbed. Recycle their representatives of normal microflora. Contains such substances in the preparations of Laktusan, Prelax, Lactofiltrum. Also they are rich in some food products, for example, bran. But you can use bran only if the dysbacteriosis is not accompanied by diarrhea.
Treatment of dysbacteriosis with traditional medicine
Medicinal plants can help in the fight against pathogenic flora in the intestine. Their use is justified if an increased number of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms are noted in the results of analysis for dysbiosis. For the same purpose, homeopathy is also used for dysbacteriosis.
But the grass can not restore normal microflora of the intestine, since they do not contain it. Also in the broths and infusions of herbs there are no substances that promote the propagation of beneficial bacteria, so there is no prebiotic effect.
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis requires an individual approach. Competently answer the question of how to treat a dysbacteriosis in each specific case, only a doctor will be able to study the features of the disease course in humans.
Sources: http://www.sportobzor.ru/diety-pravilnoe-pitanie/vazhnye-funkcii-prisuschie-laktobakteriyam.html, http://artlife.com.ua/laktobakterii-zachem-oni-nuzhny-v-organizme/, http://gemor.su/soputstvoyushie/disbakterioz/lechenie
No comments yet!
Share your opinion