What causes bloating than curing
Inflammation of the intestine
Inflammation of the intestine- This is an uncomfortable condition that appears due to excessive gas generation and the accumulation of gases in the intestine. This unpleasant phenomenon can be associated with easily eliminated factors or evidence of pathological processes in the body.
Causes of bloating
The excess content of gases, not associated with pathological processes in the body, can be a consequence of the following factors:
- increased parallel ingestion of air together with food, water or saliva, subsequently accumulated in the digestive system;
- the use of food products that cause increased gas formation of gases during digestion (cabbage, apples, legumes, highly carbonated beverages, etc.);
- the use of food products that cause fermentation processes (black bread, beer, kvass, etc.);
- use of dairy products with lactose intolerance;
- taking certain medications (antibiotics, antidepressants, anti-inflammatory drugs).
Bloating may indicate some diseases:
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- acute intestinal infections;
- inflammatory processes in the intestine;
- pathology of the gastrointestinal tract (enteritis, pancreatitis, colitis, etc.);
- intestinal obstruction;
- insufficient intestinal peristalsis;
- nervous disorders, etc.
Bloating - symptoms
About excessive gas formation in the intestine say:
- feeling of discomfort and heaviness in the abdomen;
- stitching, aching or cramping pain localized in different parts of the abdomen;
- frequent belching;
- stool disorders;
- frequent escapes of gases, often accompanied by unpleasant sensations;
- bad breath;
How to treat bloating by traditional methods?
If swelling and pain in the intestines are a regular problem, you should always seek medical help. First of all, it is necessary to find out the cause of this condition, for which it may be necessary to carry out laboratory and instrumental diagnostic studies.
First of all, you should stick to a diet that excludes foods that can cause bloating. It is recommended to base a diet on the use of rice, bananas, yoghurt, etc. Fractional and separate nutrition will help alleviate the condition.
Relief of the symptoms of bloating is facilitated by regular physical activity. Daily walks in the fresh air for at least half an hour are also recommended.
To treat bloating, tablets can be prescribed:
- anti-foaming agents.
If bloating is associated with other pathological processes, then, first of all, the underlying disease is treated.
Treatment of bloating of the intestines with folk remedies
From swelling of the intestines, medicines from traditional medicine are effective - mostly phyto-drugs. Here are the recipes for the preparation of the most simple, affordable and effective folk remedies.
Decoction of fennel seeds:
- Measure 2 teaspoons of dill seeds.
- Pour 400 ml of hot water.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Cool and drain.
- Take three times a day for half a glass for half an hour before meals.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dry shredded roots lovage.
- Pour a glass of water.
- Put on a fire and boil for 10 minutes.
- Insist for an hour.
- Take one tablespoon three times a day for half an hour before meals.
Infusion of anise seeds:
- A tablespoon of anise seeds should be filled with half a liter of boiling water.
- Insist for 2 - 3 hours in a thermos bottle.
- Take a quarter cup 3 - 5 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
We get acquainted with the methods of treating bloating. We learn useful advice.
In some cases, with bowel swelling, there is a reaction from most organs. For example, patients sometimes complain of pain in the heart.
There may also be arrhythmia, headache, anxiety and insomnia. In addition, there is a periodic separation of gases.
Causes of bloating
Today, many people are concerned about bloating. Often this is due to an incorrect way of life. First of all, we are talking about irregular eating, the abundance of high-calorie and fatty foods.
Another reason is the lack of physical activity, which is why the digestive processes slow down.
This leads not only to bloating, but also to ulcers or bowel cancer.
Some medicationscause a person increased gassing.
These are antibiotics and antidepressants.
Also, this side effect is in drugs intended for the treatment of thyroid gland pathologies and diabetes.
In addition, constipation or gastroenteritis leads to swelling.Other diseases of the digestive system. including irritable bowel syndrome, can also lead to increased gas production.
The most common cause is the ingestion of air during meals. Especially this applies to cases where a person quickly eats, talks a lot or bites off huge chunks.
As a result,A lot of air accumulates in the digestive system. which when mixed with other gases leads to swelling.
Treatment and diet
Patients who complain of frequent swelling are advised first of all to adjust their own diet.
Within a few weeks it is worth to abandon the products, which include hard-to-digest carbohydrates.
These are legumes, cereals, coarse flour and some vegetables.
It is worthclosely monitor the diet and body reaction.
This will help to pinpoint those products that cause bloating.
To ease the condition, you need to resort to a fractional diet, that is, during the day you need to eat 5-6 times in small portions. Separate nutrition is also recommended, in which proteins and carbohydrates should be consumed separately.
If the revision of the diet has not helped to get rid of bloating, it is necessary to resort to taking medications. For these purposes, usually assigned activated carbon.
However, it should be remembered that it has an absorbent effect, which means that it can not be taken with other drugs.
Probiotics help to solve the problem.They activate the multiplication of beneficial bacteriain the body, which set the digestive system.
Also very effective are anti-foaming agents, namely espumizan. Such drugs allow the release of gases, which greatly facilitates the patient's condition.
If the cause of the swelling- this is the pathology of the pancreas, then pancreatin or creon is prescribed.
You can learn more about the methods of treating neuritis of the facial nerve here.
We learn how to deal with the night cramps calf muscles in our material.
Sometimes, excessive gas formation occurs due to colitis and other serious diseases. In this case, complex treatment under medical supervision is required.
When swelling, you can use folk remedies, namely broths of dill or parsley, cumin, anise, coriander. Also, it can be ready-made chemist's fees. Excretory gases are promoted by an enema with decoction of chamomile and warm compresses.
Other commonfolk recipes :
- Dried root of ginger must be crushed. Finished powder is consumed by pinch 3 times a day, washed down with water.
- On a slice of refined sugar, you can drip some anise oil, after which you need to eat sugar.
- A spoonful of dried chamomile should be poured a glass of boiling water and insist for 30 minutes.Ready-made broth has a beneficial effect on the intestine .
- From bloating, you can use a teaspoon of carrot seed 3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts 10 days.
- 1 part of the dried root of valerian and fennel is mixed with 2 parts of dried mint. Herbs pour a liter of boiling water and insist the whole night. Ready drink is consumed before meals.
In order not to aggravate the condition, it is necessary to consult with your doctor before using home prescriptions.
Prophylaxis of ailment
In fact, avoiding any problems with the intestines is very easy. To do this, it is sufficient to eat right and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.Food should be thoroughly chewedand do not talk during lunch.
If a person has a tendency to swelling, it is necessary to minimize the use of gas-forming products.
Also, during meals, it is not recommended to mix proteins, fructose and starchy foods.
In some cases, avoid bloating due to moderate consumption of dairy products. Doctors recommend completely giving up too hot and cold food, strong coffee and tea.
It is also necessary to get rid offrom a number of bad habits. including long chewing gum and smoking.
If, despite preventive measures, there is swelling of the intestine, it is necessary to find out the cause precisely. For this, first of all, you need to write down your diet every day.
Such a food diaryhelp identify products. causing bloating. In addition, it is necessary to consult an experienced specialist who will conduct a thorough examination and give the necessary recommendations.
Video advice from doctors
Flatulence - Causes and Treatment
Almost all people have often faced such an unpleasant moment as bloating, the causes and treatment of which they often do not know.
But in any case, such an unpleasant situation brings discomfort and there is a huge desire to disappear from the field of people's eyes. The meteorism (swelling) should not be neglected, in order to get rid of such a state, it is necessary to find out the reasons first.
Causes of flatulence
Inflammation can have many causes, but the most common that people often encounter is:
- Mixing different types of food, which provokes fermentation in the intestines;
- copious overeating;
- abuse of cabbage, legumes, black bread and other products that affect the increase in gas production;
- low digestibility of lactose;
- rapid ingestion of food with air;
- an imbalance in the intestinal microflora, the cause of which is the growth of pathogenic flora;
- constant use of carbonated drinks;
- use of a large number of medicines.
In addition to the above-mentioned main reasons, swelling can be a secondary phenomenon, which suggests that the following diseases are possible:
- erosion / gastric ulcer;
- lack of pancreatic substances;
- intestinal infections;
- Helminthiasis in the rectum;
- obstruction in the intestine.
If the intestines swell during pregnancy, this is a normal condition, as the amount of progesterone that affects the organs increases.
Diagnosis of flatulence
If your intestine suffers from bloating, and this is not a one-time phenomenon, it is best to seek the help of a specialist who will prescribe the right treatment.
He will send you for analysis of feces for the presence of worms / dysbiosis, a blood test, undergo gastroscopy, ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and a number of other studies. Sometimes a doctor can prescribe a rectal examination to find out what condition the rectum is in.
Treatment of flatulence
As a rule, the treatment of bloating is appointed directly, based on the reasons for its occurrence. If nothing is wrong, the specialist will prescribe a diet and possibly several medications.
But if the swelling is caused by other painful processes in the body, the treatment will be longer to cure both flatulence itself and the center of its occurrence.
If you do not want or you do not have the opportunity to contact a specialist, then treatment at home is possible. The first step to getting rid of bloating is proper nutrition and diet.
Sources: http://womanadvice.ru/vzdutie-kishechnika, http://medkons.com/vnutr-vol/vzdutie-kishechnika-lechenie.html, http://medrox.ru/ru/47-vzdutie-kishechnika-prichiny-i-lechenie.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion