What heals the stomach and intestines
How to cure stomach and intestines?
With gastritis, pancreatitis, colitis, ulcers apply herbal treatments from: roses, cucumbers, chamomile; horsetail, calendula; valerian; turnips; dill; St. John's wort; wormwood; plantain; yarrow; piraeus, lice, nettle. To prepare the broth 1 st. l. The resulting mixture is poured, l boiled water and allowed to stand for 15 minutes. Filter and drink 100 grams 15 minutes before meals. Such a collection will be a good tool for increased and normal acidity.
If the acidity is lowered, in the collection should be added velcro (or bed-mattress), gold-bearing and insist no longer 15, but 30-40 minutes. Also, with low acidity, you should drink white cabbage juice - a glass a half-hour before meals 3 times a day; juice from potatoes - 1/3 cup three times a day; horseradish juice - 1 tsp 3 times a day; juice of black currant - 4 times a glass day.
Broth of hips. 20 g of rose hips pour 40 ml of boiling water and boil in a water bath for 15 minutes. Insist a day. Drink 1 glass a day.
For breakfast, it will be useful to eat raw apples or pumpkin.
At increased acidity it is recommended to drink carrot juice (after, a stack. 1 times a day on an empty stomach), honey, the fruits of black nightshade, is also useful.
Gastritis, colitis, peptic ulcer is treated with the help of the slime of the salepa (root of the spotted orchis). This remedy prevents easy digestion of foods from the gastrointestinal tract, so it is effective in poisoning with poisonous substances (which will be released through the intestine). To prepare the mucus, grind in a coffee grinder of the tuber. 1 tsp The resulting powder is poured with 1 glass of boiling water, shaken for several minutes. Take 1 tbsp. l. before each meal and at night. The maximum shelf life of such mucus in the refrigerator is 2-3 days.
A significant therapeutic effect for the entire mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract is Icelandic tetraria. From her make broths, jellies, which drink throughout the day in significant portions. Another name for citria is Icelandic moss. The plant does not have any side effects, so it can be given to even small children.
Mixing hellebore with tinctures of red root or sabelnik, you can achieve significant success in the treatment of chronic gastritis.
Get rid of gastroenterocolitis, colitis, anorexia, constipation, increase the secretion of the stomach will help the drug eye, as this plant has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. Decoction from the eye is prepared as follows: 1 tsp. herbs pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist 1-2 hours. Filter. Drink 1/3 cup after half an hour after eating 3 times a day.
The recipe for cooking is infusion of celandine large: 2 tsp. herbs pour 300 ml of boiling water and insist for 20 minutes. Drink 2-3 times during the day. Helps cure gastritis, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcer, kidney, liver, gallbladder disease; reduces the risk of developing tumors.
If the diseases of the stomach and intestines are accompanied by constipation, it is recommended to use a syrup made of black elderberry berries with sugar (in the ratio:). Such syrup is taken in 1 dessert spoon after eating 3 times a day. Possessing an anti-inflammatory and laxative effect, this remedy cleanses the intestines, beneficially affects the kidneys and urine, allows you to get rid of dropsy of various etiologies.
The bay leaf heals the stomach and intestines
The medicinal properties of the bay leaves are not familiar to everyone, although to whom this laurel Noble is not familiar! Evergreen tree (sometimes # 8212; treelike bush) of the laurel family, # 8212; writesOrthodox.
Each hostess uses laurel leaves in cooking as a spice when preparing dishes, especially meat: broth, goulash, fried and stewed meat, cold # 8230;
You can not do without laurel leaves and when preserving vegetables, mushrooms, cooking various sauces.
Useful bay leaf for indigestion, intestinal colic. Effectively treats colds, tonsillitis. Moreover, it can also be used to disinfect the room during a cold. A favorite laurushka helps with osteochondrosis and arthritis. The bay leaf works well for the treatment and prevention of hysteria. Bay oil is used for rubbing the sprains and bruises, they also relieve pain in the ears.
Excellent results give a bay leaf for removing salts from the joints, as well as for the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
Healing properties of bay leaf pain in joints: With large scissors, cut finely 10 grams of bay leaf and pour boiling water in an amount of 150 ml. 3 minutes boil this broth over low heat. You need to drink this broth when it cools down, at a time. Choose the time to have at least 30 minutes to eat before eating, and after eating it has been at least an hour. Repeat 3 days in a row.
Bay leaf for the deposition of salts and osteochondrosis: Cut the laurel leaves finely, to make 1 teaspoon. Fill them with 2 cups of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes under a closed lid on low heat. Shoot with fire and also under the lid leave it for 2 hours we will drink 2 times a day for 1 tablespoon for 2 weeks. Caution: It is recommended to perform bowel cleansing before carrying out cleansing procedures using bay leaf. The result of the cleansing will be much more significant if during the treatment you give up fatty foods, meat and alcohol. The result of this purification with a natural antibiotic # 8212; bay leaf # 8212; there will be slag and salt, and also you will perfectly clean the blood.
Bay leaf for oily skin:
Prepared very simply: 2 laurel leaves brewed with 50 grams of water, boil for 2-3 minutes and let it cool. We pour the broth into a bottle of dark glass and wipe the face every morning and evening with a cotton disc dipped in laurel broth. Very soon your skin will become matte and smooth, and you will completely forget about the enlarged pores.
Bay leaf for dandruff: Count 25 laurel leaves and brew them with 1 liter of boiling water. We wrap the container with a warm towel and leave it for 2 hours, let's brew. Strain, use the infusion as a conditioner after washing your hair. This same remedy is advised by many hairdressers as a stimulator of hair growth.
Lava oil: You can also cook yourself. You just need to put olive oil in a glass (you can take sunflower oil) 2 leaves of laurel and leave it for a week. Rub this oil in the dry skin of the hands, elbows, heels, and if you apply this laurel oil on the face skin at least an hour before bed, you can see the effect of smoothing small facial wrinkles. 10 interesting facts about the benefits of this bay leaf:
1. Effective cleansing of the body. Infusions and decoctions based on laurel leaves contribute to the cleansing of the body. Slag, toxins, salts, pathogenic bacteria have a destructive effect on the work of important internal systems and organs. That's why we are so sick and we fight endlessly with extra pounds. It is not necessary to drink infusion every day. The course of treatment will take only three days, during each of which it is necessary to drink 300 g of the prepared product. At this amount of water will only need three leaves. After ten minutes of cooking leave the liquid to infuse for the night.
2. A remedy for allergies. Healing infusion helps to cope perfectly with allergy attacks. In case of skin rashes, diathesis is effective, taking a bath with a diluted litter of bay leaf infusion. Take a bath can be no more than 20 minutes. The course of daily procedures last from two days to a week.
3. To eliminate puffiness. The infusion of bay leaf contributes not only to the disposal of the body from salt deposits, but also from excess fluid. Often such "stagnation" is the cause of excess weight and swelling. Cope with swelling will help a three-day course of consumption of the means before meals for two tablespoons.
4. For losing weight. Healing infusion helps to cope with excess weight. But you can use this product only as an aid. First of all, pay attention to proper nutrition and exercise. The bay leaf helps to accelerate the process of losing weight, thanks to the properties of purification and restoration of metabolism.
5. To improve metabolic processes. Infusion of bay leaves restores metabolic processes in the body, and also has a beneficial effect on the digestive process. The product helps to better digest useful elements and vitamins. In this case, the residual products of digestion, and along with them the pathogenic bacteria, leave the body as soon as possible.
6. For the joints. "Laurel" infusion is used to cleanse the joints. It removes salt and slag, which lead to the development of arthritis, affect the mobility of joints. For cleaning, it is necessary to drink in small portions during the day a cooked broth (5 g of laurushka per 300 ml of water). The course of recovery # 8212; three days. Repeated treatment # 8212; a week later. During the year you need to repeat the course every quarter. Then it will be enough once a year.
7. To strengthen immunity. The content of phytoncids in the composition of bay leaves can be used to strengthen the immune system. Prepared infusion - an excellent preventive against viral diseases. Effective for treating the upper respiratory tract are inhalations, since the bay leaf contains useful essential oils.
8. To strengthen the nervous system. A useful seasoning is good even for our nervous system. Infusions and decoctions on its basis increase stress resistance, relieve fatigue and depressive state. As you know, the guarantee of health is, first of all, strong nerves and harmony with yourself and the world around you.
9. For cleansing the skin. The bay leaf becomes a real "savior" for the problem skin. Thanks to the content of tannins, the infusion prepared from it helps to strengthen the blood vessels of the skin of the face, remove the keratinized particles and deep purification of the pores.
10. For strengthening hair and against dandruff. The content of essential oils and tannins in the composition of bay leaves affects the structure of the hairline. Rinsings with cooked infusion will help you get rid of dandruff, strengthen hair growth make them sturdy and shiny.
Sources: http://pacient.info/q_kak_vyilechit_jeludok_i_kishechnik-2708.html, http://veroyatno.com.ua/medicinehealth/lavrovy-j-list-lechit-zheludok-i-kishechnik/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion