Apple vinegar for the face: results, application, recipes
- Beneficial features
- Home use
- Recipes of funds
In search of the ideal cosmetic for skin care, which only products have not been used for this purpose. In particular, apple cider vinegar is very popular, to which truly unique, miraculous properties are attributed. It improves the condition of oily skin, removes sebaceous shine, narrows the pores, eliminates the most persistent inflammation in the form of acne and acne. However, the use of this unusual product as a cosmetic product requires some nuances. In the case of its illiterate, improper use, it is possible to cause significant damage to the skin.
It became possible to use apple cider vinegar for the face skin, thanks to its rich chemical composition. It contains many vitamins, mineral elements, amino acids and other useful substances that determine the healing properties of acetic essence. All of them actively penetrate to the cellular level and carry out there tremendous work on the restoration of damaged tissues and the normalization of metabolism. Here are just some of the basic elements that have the most wonderful effect on the skin:
- potassium is necessary for moistening;
- calcium makes the skin silky and smooth;
- iron improves blood circulation, due to which skin cells receive the necessary amount of useful substances;
- magnesium eliminates vascular sprouts with couperose on the face, treats other skin diseases associated with blood vessels;
- sulfur - the structural component of most proteins, an active participant in the metabolism;
- beta-carotene - the strongest antioxidant, due to which apple cider vinegar can be used as a preventive agent against malignant tumors;
- amino acids are useful for the care of tired, fading skin and allow the effective use of apple cider vinegar from wrinkles of any origin;
- tocopherol (vitamin E) smooths wrinkles, prevents tissue aging;
- thiamin (vitamin B1) gives energy;
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) has a curative effect and provides a healthy skin condition;
- pyridoxine (vitamin B6) effectively treats any skin diseases, has pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, so apple cider vinegar is often recommended to use from acne and acne;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) promotes the renewal and regeneration of cells, so apple cider vinegar is used for the face as a restorative and wound healing remedy for scars and scars;
- pectin, which is very much in this unique liquid, is needed to improve the metabolism on which the condition of the skin depends;
- Enzymes are natural catalysts of cellular reactions;
- tannins are tannins, thanks to which apple vinegar can be used from the pigment spots on the face as a natural, natural bleach.
Having studied such a rich composition of this product, you can understand why the use of apple cider vinegar for the face has recently become so popular. Its complex, almost therapeutic effect on the skin makes it an excellent cosmetic product that solves many different problems. But to achieve the best result you need to be able to apply it at home.
Apple cider vinegar is not an ordinary cosmetic product, it should be handled with utmost care. It is a concentrate of active substances and acids, which in large quantities can cause irreparable harm to the skin (especially dry) - for example, a burn. Therefore, be sure to follow several recommendations that will avoid unwanted side effects..
- Many are interested in what percentage of apple cider vinegar to use for the face, so as not to harm the skin. Take a natural product in which the concentration is 5-6%. Nine percent acetic essence is usually synthetic.
- In its pure form, it should not be applied to the face in any way. Usually brew apple cider vinegar with water (preferably mineralized), decoctions of medicinal herbs or tea.
- It is recommended to wipe the face with a solution of apple cider vinegar every other day, if the skin is oily, and once a week in all other cases.
- Especially careful you need to be the owner of a dry type of epidermis, as the acetic essence has a drying effect and can leave a feeling of tightness.
- Usually still use apple cider vinegar for oily skin of the face, as it quickly eliminates unpleasant greasy sheen, or as an anti-inflammatory agent for acne and acne.
Regardless of what you decide to use - masks, lotions, tonics or the usual rubbing of the face with apple cider vinegar - be sure to follow these tips. Only in this case is guaranteed the expected cosmetic effect and the absence of undesirable consequences.
Recipes for products based on apple cider vinegar
From this unique product you can make a variety of cosmetics. And not only to care for oily and problem skin. If you mix it with moisturizing ingredients (egg yolk, cream), masks made of apple cider vinegar can be a great help even for dry and flaky skin. So, choosing the recipe, it is necessary to study the composition of each of them in the most careful way and determine for what purpose you need this elixir of eternal youth and beauty.
For oily skin
- Mask from acne
Warm vinegar essence (4 tablespoons) mixed with oat flour (2 tablespoons), honey (2 teaspoons). The time of action is half an hour.
- Wiping off greasy shine
Many are wondering whether it is possible to wipe the face with apple cider vinegar and whether it will not hurt the skin. Contraindication is only one - dry type of epidermis. Dissolve the healing essence with water in equal proportions and wipe the resulting solution face 1 time in 3-4 days.
- Lotion from inflammation
From acne, it is useful to regularly use a lotion of apple cider vinegar, enriched with various auxiliary ingredients. He perfectly copes with pimples and acne. Mix the healing essence with any decoction of herbs (it is better to take chamomile or calendula) in the proportion:. To wipe such a lotion, the skin can be daily for a week, then take a break.
For dry skin
- Moisturizing Mask
Chicken egg whisk, mix with fatty sour cream (1 tablespoon), acetic essence (1 tablespoon), natural honey (1 teaspoonful).
- Mask from wrinkles
Fresh cucumber cleanse the seeds and peel, grate it on grater. Mix the resulting gruel (2 tablespoons) with unrefined olive oil (3 tablespoons), the yolk, the vinegar essence (1 tablespoon). The time of action is half an hour.
- From peeling
If the skin begins to peel, make ice for the face with apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon), broth chamomile or calendula (1 tablespoon), mineral water (2 tablespoons). Wipe them skin daily in the morning.
For normal skin
- Tonic for fatigue
If the skin is tired, make for it a tonic from apple cider vinegar, which will improve the complexion and give the epidermis a charge of vivacity. Brew strong green tea in a glass, let it cool, and add the vinegar essence (1 teaspoon).
- Mask from age spots
If you regularly make a face bleaching apple cider vinegar, there will be no trace of pigment spots. Mix the vinegar essence (1 teaspoon), mineral water (2 tablespoons), lemon juice (1 teaspoon), melted honey (2 tablespoons), oat cold porridge on milk (1 table spoon).
- Mask with couperose
This mask perfectly helps from the spider veins on the face with couperose. Mix the vinegar essence (1 teaspoon) with chamomile broth (2 tablespoons) and warm mashed potatoes without salt (2 tablespoons).
Apple cider vinegar, when used correctly at home as a cosmetic product, can significantly improve the condition of almost any type of skin and solve a variety of problems. If you are already tired of the eternal search for the perfect lotion (tonic or mask) for complete skin care cover your face, be sure to try the vinegar essence of apples and enjoy its truly magical action.